The Foxx Den

Roast_chicken

Mar 14, 2017
>see Lund mention
>it's more Lund sub content
>waiting for Lund enemy content be like
skeleton-businessman-worked-to-death-in-office-picture-id903491394

I'm sure Wsan's working on it... right?
Sadly, I think it's definitely on hold for now. The patreon Enemy Lund doc hasn't been touched in quite a while. Luckily, Foxxling has us covered!

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
Sadly, I think it's definitely on hold for now. The patreon Enemy Lund doc hasn't been touched in quite a while. Luckily, Foxxling has us covered!
Just to be clear, we're not talking about the same Doc right? The "preview" one on his Patreon? Please tell me we're not...

Roast_chicken

Mar 14, 2017
Just to be clear, we're not talking about the same Doc right? The "preview" one on his Patreon? Please tell me we're not...
Yup, that one. Ever since he joined Fenoxo and co, his other comissions had to get put on a hiatus. He said he'll chip away at it once in a while though.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Been a while but only because my computer decided to explode (not literally but it ain't working no more). I may have announced some of this already but idgaf if you've heard about it get ready to hear about it again.

So Updates
Fen has reviewed Azra, the bat TF and the thraggen spunk raider. I did a thing with Blaze as well. I'm trying to remember if I did anything else because I've been writing like it's an ugly bitch i don't want anyone to know I'm fucking. Quick, precise and at every opportunity when I have nothing better to do.

Worshipping Azra's Cock: was thoroughly reviewed with a bunch of fixes and comments for me to read and mull over. After accepting all of fen-sama's suggestions I've reread it and revised certain parts to further develop the submission and improve the scene. I will be doing this one more time before I shoot Fen a message, gotta put in the work to make the scene better.
***I personally LOVE this part of the process because Fen makes comments to help content creators improve overall. That will be invaluable for my future projects.

Bat TF: Going back to the drawing board to the TF item. It isn't bad but Fen suggested I improve it's grammatical quality and the depth of content so I'm brainstorming ways to make it a much higher quality submission. Haven't gone thru and fixed whatever grammar and punctuation i need to but I will.
***The overall lack of high quality wasn't a surprise as I did the bat tf as a quickie project and I'm sure I didn't put my best foot forward like I did with the Ass Slap Patch. It is kind of uninspired so... if anyone has suggestions lmk and lets not try to tack on a bunch of irrelevant things to make the submission wide but instead lets make it deep.

Thraggen Spunk Raider: Lots of Fen-couragment. He wants two more pc loss scenes and i'll be doing those then a good edit run. Also doing a voyeur scene so that'll happen.

Blaze: The ausar has gone through a major edit/revision session after I finished Azra. He also has a slightly more youthful look (warning nsfw link). He is still a handsome, muscular masseur but now i've added boyish to his qualities.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Nice to see that spunk raiders aren't dead.

My "deal" with one of the members of FenCo (who was afraid of a self contained faction with one writer ending up dead in the water and stalled) and Fen (who has said the SR project as a whole has potential but remains understandably wary of a full endorsement) was that I'd not let them die.

They didn't say this but I also think they're going to wait until there are several spunk raiders finished to implement any of them but we will see. It really is the best way to ensure their concerns are taken care of and my project gets in.

Last edited:
A

Athena

I know you've got a lot on your plate, it seems, but I did want to ask if KIT/Kashawn was still in the works? I haven't seen mention of it since you last posted the doc and it isn't mentioned on the front page, so I wasn't sure if that project encountered any sort of major roadblock.

Reactions: Foxxling

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
I know you've got a lot on your plate, it seems, but I did want to ask if KIT/Kashawn was still in the works? I haven't seen mention of it since you last posted the doc and it isn't mentioned on the front page, so I wasn't sure if that project encountered any sort of major roadblock.

I'll probably update the op when I get home

So where Kashawn is concerned he has been reviewed by Fen who said his cybernetics are op. Which makes sense because this submission was started at It's inception and cybernetics were just a vague concept at the time.

He needs an update basically so his lore fits in better with the rest of the game.

Also he's pretty bare bones so until I have time to expand on his anal deflowering and friend content he's on hold.

I haven't actually abandoned anything I'm just focusing on specific things atm

Reactions: Kesil and Athena
A

Athena

Thank you so much for the clarification, I had a feeling it had that was the case, I just wanted to know the specifics.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Just a quick update on my situation

haven't been able to get at my sis's comp here lately (until right now because i'm sleeping here) because she needs it BUT I gave my old comp to a friend (so he could salvage and keep all the parts) which is something I have done since I started buying computers back in 2008. He usually throws me some money for whatever he can salvage or takes me out as thanks but he called me today and said most of the comp is actually in pretty good shape so he's just gonna see if he can fix it.

So here's hoping he can resurrect that lil bitch, he has a job and kids though so it probably won't be soon and I'm not rushing a man that is saving me from having to buy a whole new comp... but also I don't wanna get my hopes too high just in case he isn't able to Dr. Frankenstein my shit. Fingers Crossed

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Update: Thraggen

Today with my limited time I worked on the Thraggen. I'm currently re-reading and revising instead of writing-writing but I have added variations to his intro that i'll be proud of until i read them next time i have access to something to write on.

Update: Computer

My buddy who was fixing my comp said he can def fix it with stuff he has lying around his house, soon as his family visiting from out of town leaves he's going to fix it. Said it shouldn't take more than a day or two so next monday i should have my main writing shits back up

Reactions: Athena

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
tumblr_inline_mgdw2uMlxG1rzlzwc.gif

Progress Report 6/2/2019
Projects I worked on
  • Thraggen Spunk Raider: Main thing I worked on. Added a WIP scene where the player chooses how they react to being tied down, milked and having a big burly man ass dancing on their tongue. Also I'm adding a Voyeur scene to the Thraggen where he fucks a Vanae while collecting their breast milk, then cums inside of her to increase the Vanae population. I may revise my plans on the third loss scene... I may not... who knows? I'm thinking I should make a variant for a specific kink i don't normally write for... but i don't know which.
  • Blaze the Ausar: I'm dedicated to making Blaze accessible to Taurs because I normally REFUSE to write Taur variants of scenes... but I've reread this gdoc 50+ times and I really need to just kick myself in the ass and either make a unique taur scene or finish the one i'm doing... like cmon foxx this shouldn't be that hard.
Fen-Reviewed
I've probably talked about these but just in case I haven't...
  • Azra: I'm on my own with the edits. I think my biggest hurdle when it comes to writing may be my grammar. It is something I never really learned and some of the things I hate doing (like putting a comma before and in a list) are apparently what you're supposed to do, even though when I was learning this shit in Elementary it wasn't (just like ain't wasn't a word in those days). So the main issue with Azra is that she's a mess, which will be a similar issue with all other works I submit but... hopefully I can carve out some time to better learn do grammars. <<<a joke
  • Bat TF: Still grammar and depth of content issues but I also have done nothing with it since last time... so...
  • Anastasia: Waiting for a nail down of ship combat then i'll create a ship for her. Fen said something about putting in a place holder system or something. She's actually in good shape tbh.
  • Kashawn: The Big Daddy of them all, not because it requires a lot of work but because it's my baby. I haven't actually revised anything on him BUT if I just make the changes Fen suggested it'd be quick and dirty... but i do wanna get one of the expansions done before that so...

A

Athena

Does your Bat TF have a name or a Doc? I couldn't find it via a search.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Reactions: Athena
A

Athena

If you're still looking for ways to spice up the Batty transformations, why not change up how it works, or add some scenes to recontextualize the transformations? Maybe give it some hallucinogenic effects or a dream sequence where the changes occur throughout the scene, similar to how Holiday's costumes play out?

Just figured I'd make a couple suggestions, since I'm not sure what else could be done to add depth to it in its current direction.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
tumblr_o1odholSg41s389oyo1_500.gif

What I've been doing?

Revising, Updating and Revamping Kashawn. His content is too close to being ready to be put in so we're grinding this out and finishing him ASAP. Then after that some smaller projects.

There are currently 3 gdocs, only one of which is public, that I'm woking on.
  • The public gdoc is Kashawn's base content and just includes like 4 vanilla sex scenes, one written by TDM.
  • I'm currently focused on his special events... which are repeatable transition scenes moving from one relationship status to another but also includes him robbing you blind if you piss him off enough (your fault). I'm focusing on this so I can make it public as well. Once this is done I'll go through the base content stuff one more time and then submit him.
  • 3rd one is a repository for everything i've started but not finished, these things are not ready to be included in the other two gdocs. This includes a DP threesome (stretching Kase's poor little femboy hole), some follower interaction with Anno, the same with Azra, the devirginizing Kashawn's butt stuff (two out of five scenes are written for this, will probably be more before it is over) and the old pc cybernetics/ tattoo/ piercing system (which may become just a body mod system) I mean this gdoc is a fucking organized mess it has the old "walked in on kashawn naked" stuff and everything I've taken out of the base gdoc and don't need for the events gdoc. All this stuff is expansion stuff that needs to be updated to fall into the current parsing system (most of it uses the old CoC one we thought we'd be using before TiTs new system was established.)

If anyone wants to check the base content gdoc out and give feedback i love that shit. Seriously constructive criticism gives me life.
I also need suggestions for platonic interaction so that the straight boys won't feel left out when they have an awesome mechanic and no fun content for him.

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
Does anyone know if anyone has the rights to the Scout Authority guy on Myrellion? His name is Antrias Avakian

Smutosaur just says the bust was by shou and he doesn't have his own page

I looked at the coding for ya and found Savin as their author.

36AFB872-3FE6-4DBE-B834-F6D2BE4B47CB.jpeg

A

Athena

Kashawn events are close to being done
the bulk of my time has been spent on a threesome scene with Kase

more to cum

I don't see the threesome with Kase on the doc anymore. Is that still on the cards?