The Foxx Den

PriyaX

Nov 24, 2017
Regardless of the Ausar hate, I will still be pumped to see what you end up doing for Blaze and his massage sessions <3

Reactions: Foxxling

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
So the kids had snowdays all this week, done like maybe an hour worth of writing total... that's probably being generous. More like 30 min.

Anastasia, for anyone interested in her, is getting a ship fight, boarding action, and all that jazz. Super excited for that.

Fen the Great got back with me about Kashawn and he needs a bit of rewriting.

The 0.003 seconds I got to write were dedicated to Azra I'll try to do some make up for it over the weekend and if i get home in time today

Reactions: valkyr42

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
quick update: I've had a house full of relatives which are all going to be going back to the states they came from Friday, then i'll continue writing. Didn't mean to vanish but like I haven't had a moment to myself at all.
Sir family is family.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
tumblr_nzd22aUm8e1qdhps7o1_500.gif

This week I have written a grand total of 1k words. Yep that is it and they all went towards a scene with azra. A lot of my time was spent editing, rereading and revising various projects which was sorely needed. Not fdone on that front but I made sure to do some things to make sure I feel like i've made some progress.

Idk if I will write at all this weekend but if this snow storm hits i may not be able to do anything else but clean and write a lil bit.

Reactions: valkyr42

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
I just realized I haven't been posting my damn progress reports

Basically just know that Azra has a new scene coming up.

Then I'll be focusing on some other stuff Angus's comm wants me to do

Week before last was full of progress
last week not so much a family emergency meant I as surrounded by children.
This week so far shit's fine. I'll still have children but they'll also be in school so I'll just write the smut while they're in classes

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
Frankly I'm shocked to be called the coolest guy here! :eek::oops:

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
300px-Azra.png

Hey, everybody, I've been working on a cock worship scene for Azra and I need a bit of help making sure it is true to Azra's character. It is a cock worshipping scene so anyone who has read a cock focused scene with Azra, if there even are any, should read and make sure it rings true to her habits, speech patterns, personality, and other such things.

Rn there are a lot of suggestions that are a less minimal and more wordy than I like my writing to be but since this is smut i will seriously consider having the gushy, extra, unnecessary language before I shoot it down... especially since this is a scene for a character I don't normally interact with sexually.

Planning to add dialogue as well so comments with the types of things she normally says would be a great help.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
light progress report

been working on Azra, Havir and Blaze... cleaning up Blaze's gdoc and updating. Also have to finish a taur variation of the scene where you take his knotted cock. Also I hhave a lund scene i'm gearing up for because omg puppers. The Lund stuff is making me hot for Blaze... well hotter for blaze.

and yes Havir is still a thing but Blaze's gdoc is easier to finish than his so i'm going with the least amount of work.

Once Blaze, Lund scene(s) and Havir are all done its back to follower dungeon with occasional side projects

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Azra Gdoc by Foxxling aka me

Writing for Azra was actually both fun and challenging. Of all the projects I've done, it has received had the most readers watching me write (you creepy fucks). Honestly, sometimes it's exciting and other times it messes me up but, just like when I started writing hetero content, it is just something I've got to get used to. I'm happy with the amount of support from the community it got, especially with the parts where she didn't sound like the Azra you all know and love. The last edit also focused on taking out repetitive shit but there may still be some

I'm also one of those writers who kind of word vomits on paper for the first draft and then cleans that up so first drafts are shit but writing also happens in revision/editing. first drafts are part of the process... the part you'll never see (que thunder and laugh maniacally). All in all though it was a good experience.

For a single scene though it took too long

-------

I wanna do retrospectives like this after finishing projects just because I need to self assess more often in order to improve. So here's to doing better than the me from yesterday.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Am currently getting the Thraggen Spunk Raider together for FenCo. The thuggish brute of a space orc was "finished" until he was reviewed. I'm making two more scenes for him and I'll probably revive his thread for an edit run. I'm shit with commas but when I need help on that front I'll revive the old orcs in space thread and politely ask you ppl to help me.

---

I'm always working on Blaze but I'm always not working on Blaze. He gets a look-see every once in a while but he's waiting for me to just get in there and finish the taur varient of one of his "preview" scenes.

---

Got some stuff coming down the pipeline with Lund, imah baby bitch boy that Wsan was kind enough to create for me personally (this is a joke). All approved my the original creator. This is next after I get the Thraggen done.

---

After Lund I will be getting Vato (npc satyr vendor for ZS) and Havir up to snuff. I may compete Blaze before this but if I haven't i'm going to force myself to finish that taur scene and reread his whole gdoc.

-------

As far as progress goes it's been very slow. I have two jobs now and I already write at a George RR Martin pace. I'm going back to making myself write 300 words on writing days which, once I get my schedule together, I'll set. I may become a weekend only writer for a bit but rn I feel like once things settle down I'll be able to do more.

Wish me luck, thanks for your patience.

Reactions: PriyaX and valkyr42

mathew253

May 19, 2017
Am currently getting the Thraggen Spunk Raider together for FenCo. The thuggish brute of a space orc was "finished" until he was reviewed. I'm making two more scenes for him and I'll probably revive his thread for an edit run. I'm shit with commas but when I need help on that front I'll revive the old orcs in space thread and politely ask you ppl to help me.

---

I'm always working on Blaze but I'm always not working on Blaze. He gets a look-see every once in a while but he's waiting for me to just get in there and finish the taur varient of one of his "preview" scenes.

---

Got some stuff coming down the pipeline with Lund, imah baby bitch boy that Wsan was kind enough to create for me personally (this is a joke). All approved my the original creator. This is next after I get the Thraggen done.

---

After Lund I will be getting Vato (npc satyr vendor for ZS) and Havir up to snuff. I may compete Blaze before this but if I haven't i'm going to force myself to finish that taur scene and reread his whole gdoc.

-------

As far as progress goes it's been very slow. I have two jobs now and I already write at a George RR Martin pace. I'm going back to making myself write 300 words on writing days which, once I get my schedule together, I'll set. I may become a weekend only writer for a bit but rn I feel like once things settle down I'll be able to do more.

Wish me luck, thanks for your patience.

Hey sorry if this is annoying, I haven't been keeping up to date with all FoxxDen stuff since Graduation and Finals took a lot out of me, but is Angus cancelled? I really love that guy and I haven't heard word about him for a very long time and I am starting to get worried.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Hey sorry if this is annoying, I haven't been keeping up to date with all FoxxDen stuff since Graduation and Finals took a lot out of me, but is Angus cancelled? I really love that guy and I haven't heard word about him for a very long time and I am starting to get worried.

Well I have good news and I have bad news.

Good news is Angus is not canceled. There is WAY too much stuff done for him, we are well past the point of no return where that project is concerned.

Bad news is that he is, currently, shelved. All the work done on Angus: revision, edits, rewrites, etc... plus theres still a tidal wave of stuff to do for the three forms. I just got burned out. It got to the point writing three words, let alone three paragraphs, was hard. I believe his comm sensed this and that's why he asked me to switch over to some smaller projects like the scene with Azra that's done and a scene with Lund that is coming up. He also wants some spunk raider stuff.

So, long story short, he is not in Limbo or oblivion... he is just on hold.

mathew253

May 19, 2017

Good news is Angus is not canceled. There is WAY too much stuff done for him, we are well past the point of no return where that project is concerned.

Bad news is that he is, currently, shelved. All the work done on Angus: revision, edits, rewrites, etc... plus theres still a tidal wave of stuff to do for the three forms. I just got burned out. It got to the point writing three words, let alone three paragraphs, was hard. I believe his comm sensed this and that's why he asked me to switch over to some smaller projects like the scene with Azra that's done and a scene with Lund that is coming up. He also wants some spunk raider stuff.

Thank Sergal. Well I can wait, New Texan Cowboys Worth waiting for.

Roast_chicken

Mar 14, 2017

Quick question. Is Lund dominant or submissive in the new scene?

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
>see Lund mention
>it's more Lund sub content
>waiting for Lund enemy content be like
skeleton-businessman-worked-to-death-in-office-picture-id903491394

I'm sure Wsan's working on it... right?