The Eve Parasite

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Jiggly said about it been ready for coding before Father's Day....and both mods would have it as ling he show up saying it's ready. But who knows if this Father's Day was the one in this or next year. Still I hope he will manage to finish it earlier than next year.

Redness

Jul 25, 2016
Jiggly said about it been ready for coding before Father's Day....and both mods would have it as ling he show up saying it's ready. But who knows if this Father's Day was the one in this or next year. Still I hope he will manage to finish it earlier than next year.

Yeah me too. Having a second person in fights sounds awesome. plus attack dog! or Attack parrot which ever way you go. Really hope to see this soon but no rush. Id rather have quality next year than crap today.

AbuJinn

Aug 12, 2016
I've been following the "development" of Eve Parasite since the creation of the old thread. Must say, i can't wait to see it finished and included (somehow) in DA GAIM!

anxious-reaction-gif.gif

JiGGy

Aug 28, 2015
People have been trying to butcher ma shit... then I realized it was on open share the whole time :/

UPDATES NOW

I am going to finish this very soon, I gotta a fews day of free time so expect an end date within the week.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Insert It's happening.gif and hypertrain.igf

@JiGGy Well I hope they not butchered your stuff too badly.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Ltlefty117 It's still not fully finished by it author that is JiGGy which posted above you ^^

Trust me that when JiGGy will announce he finished gdoc and it can be coded inot any of mods for COC section for CoC will tremble for happiness so it would be hard to miss this activity ^^

Apr 11, 2016
please make it happen fast I'm dying inside

4a0be7538.jpg

but seriously, take your time if it's necessary

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It'sAlive.gif

Glad you still around and kicking. Can't wait till you officialy call it completed so it could be added to any of CoC mods.

AbuJinn

Aug 12, 2016
ThreadNecro.jpg

So what happened to the mod? Is it dead or is it finished and nobody wants to integrate it?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@AbuJinn No it's not dead. Just writer after initial I think case of have 1-2 more people work on this ended up been alone to continue and so he's doing it on quite slow pace. So when he finaly fell it's completed and give us modders green light it would be added to both Xianxia and Revamp. I'm ceetain that there is really tiny tiny part left to finish to call it done. But I not wanna press writer/author of the project to speed up.

Reactions: dercas

dercas

Sep 18, 2016
Wisconsin
Parasites, symbiotic ones anyway, are my favorite thing EVER. I'm also free to proof anything you'd like. Just send it my way and I will make time for it.

Also, just fyi, I'm not someone who will flake out on you if I agree to help you with something. I'm 37 and currently attending college for Nonprofit Administration after 10+ years of military service. I know what discipline is all about.

I'm really looking forward to seeing EVE in action!

Merauder

Nov 23, 2015
Can't believe I'm saying this, but I have a little extra time on my hands and I need distractions from my current writing project.

If you need help help writing another scene or two JiGGy, I'm up for picking up on the old project and adding to it. Even now I can still recognize my original work. I feel sorta bad that I set it up, faffed about for two months, gave up, transferred all responsibility to you and you translated that into almost 3 years of unbridled enthusiasm. I'm willing to reward that.

Still think it should have just been transferred to TiTs, but by now Fenoxo and co. have added enough of Eve's ideas (tailcocks/vaginas) that it seems almost outdated.

JiGGy

Aug 28, 2015
Im not dead! Life has just been kicking my ass lately. xD

Merauder the help would be appreciated and I agree with the transfer, Its gonna be quite the overhaul but Im more than willing to help.

JiGGy

Aug 28, 2015
@AbuJinn No it's not dead. Just writer after initial I think case of have 1-2 more people work on this ended up been alone to continue and so he's doing it on quite slow pace. So when he finaly fell it's completed and give us modders green light it would be added to both Xianxia and Revamp. I'm ceetain that there is really tiny tiny part left to finish to call it done. But I not wanna press writer/author of the project to speed up.

Im really sorry for the super long wait guys!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@JiGGy So how would you desc current state of your project (as for been rdy to be added into CoC mods not the rework to make it fit TiTS)?

Reactions: dercas

JiGGy

Aug 28, 2015
@JiGGy So how would you desc current state of your project (as for been rdy to be added into CoC mods not the rework to make it fit TiTS)?
well minus the taming questline (which is nearly finished also) the rest is ready for some crazy rigorous coding.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@JiGGy Ohh that's good news. Well then after I deal with gargoyle stuff coding I would look into adding those parts that are ready for coding from Eve.

dercas

Sep 18, 2016
Wisconsin
Im not dead! Life has just been kicking my ass lately. xD

Merauder the help would be appreciated and I agree with the transfer, Its gonna be quite the overhaul but Im more than willing to help.

Honestly man. If you set up a parton, I would donate to it. Extra cash always makes life easier. Trust me, I drive for Uber.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Nah both mega mods jsut entered period of silence on the surface with stuff happening beneath ;)
Surely in this or next months their wake up from the slumber their are in.