The Eve Parasite

dercas

Sep 18, 2016
Wisconsin
Pleaseeeee don't let this die.....it was sooooo close!

I've PMed JiGGy, to see if I can be allowed to proof and make minor edits for grammar and spelling, but have not heard back....

Reactions: ChristyMorrigan

dercas

Sep 18, 2016
Wisconsin
I've gotten permission for JiGGy to edit the document for story flow and immersion. I'm up to page 5 so far. I will keep you all posted.

UPDATE 09/06: made it to page 8. Time for bed today. More tomorrow.

UPDATE 09/07: Finished up through page 14.

UPDATE 09/10: Finished up through page 18.

Last edited:

dercas

Sep 18, 2016
Wisconsin
I will keep updating my post above with progress. In the mean time, if anyone knows someone who can get this pushed into the Revamp Mod when I'm done....

Or if someone wants to volunteer to send some messages politely inquiring of some of the "higher-ups" about getting it added.....that would be nice too.

UPDATE 09/18: I have had a major change in my life and didn't want to leave you guys wondering. I won't be around or updating the document any further. My post above will tell you how far I got.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChristyMorrigan

dercas

Sep 18, 2016
Wisconsin
This was a planned add-in for CoC, but it didn't get finished. I'm back to proofing starting on PG18. I would hope that someday, someone will be able to add it in to the RevampMod or TiTs or CoC2......

UPDATE 08/10/19: Finished proofing through PG22

Last edited:
Reactions: FellHead

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Just let this dead end die already instead of stoking some kind of false hope for implementation. Revamp mod has more or less stopped adding major content, TiTS is extremely unlikely to accept something like this, and I can tell you that this is not getting into CoC2.

Reactions: Emerald

Eragon

Nov 2, 2017
This was a planned add-in for CoC, but it didn't get finished. I'm back to proofing starting on PG18. I would hope that someday, someone will be able to add it in to the RevampMod or TiTs or CoC2......

UPDATE 08/10/19: Finished proofing through PG22
If you are still continueing this that would be great!
I have taken it as a side project to start coding for a CoC mod it and if you want a test version of what I have so far I can send it on to you

Reactions: FellHead