The Eve Parasite

JiGGy

Aug 28, 2015
 Meh, Fawkeet... We ain't done |:(())

Things to be finished:

Combat system (yea!)

Final edits...(shit)

Then we are complete, for now...

P.S. Once I finished, my original plan was have this in the original CoC but It seems my dreams were dashed like a cherry blossom in the wind...(thanks forum friends for really beating into me xD ) That being said, the next best thing would be to go for the stars(Mod or TiTs) seeing as how I missed the moon but the *stars* are looking pretty good right now. Just a disclaimer so nobody was left wondering.

The Eve Parasite

Updates shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yay Eve is back. Well it may also been added into CoC but not vanilla one version. Or well could be in tits but that may reqire more work still than finishing it for coc. Either way some people should be already happy you back to working on this project. So keep a good work man ^^

JiGGy

Aug 28, 2015
Yay Eve is back. Well it may also been added into CoC but not vanilla one version. Or well could be in tits but that may reqire more work still than finishing it for coc. Either way some people should be already happy you back to working on this project. So keep a good work man ^^

thanks mang~

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
the mod is still running dont give up for CoC

Reactions: Ormael

Merauder

Nov 23, 2015
Oh wow JiGGy, you're still rolling with this project we once worked on together? How long ago was it since I started it? 2 or 3 years?

You have my respect. I can still recognize some of my own writing here and there, but it's you who always cared the most. You rock man.

Hope you manage to get it into TiTs. I always said it was Eve's only hope. I'm afraid I can't help you as I'm decidedly swamped nowadays, but I hope you make it.

JiGGy

Aug 28, 2015
Oh wow JiGGy, you're still rolling with this project we once worked on together? How long ago was it since I started it? 2 or 3 years?

You have my respect. I can still recognize some of my own writing here and there, but it's you who always cared the most. You rock man.

Hope you manage to get it into TiTs. I always said it was Eve's only hope. I'm afraid I can't help you as I'm decidedly swamped nowadays, but I hope you make it.

Dude, hats off to you for making this all possible man. I'm pretty swamped as well but I chip away at it when I'm able. I WILL finish it though, that's a promise. Thanks for the support. :D  

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Dude, hats off to you for making this all possible man. I'm pretty swamped as well but I chip away at it when I'm able. I WILL finish it though, that's a promise. Thanks for the support. :D  

By the way, is Eve still going to be in the CoC mod, is it going to be in TiTs, or both?

JiGGy

Aug 28, 2015
By the way, is Eve still going to be in the CoC mod, is it going to be in TiTs, or both?

I'm aiming for the Mod first, then maybe TiTs but idk at the moment.

JiGGy

Aug 28, 2015
Battle Text is near completion, so thats good, few more tweaks and I'll probs send it to the CoC Modders. XDD

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Damn, for some reason Google Docs isn't working for me (I think it's my end, as other docs aren't working too). What is Eve in a nutshell? New NPC or something?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Damn, for some reason Google Docs isn't working for me (I think it's my end, as other docs aren't working too). What is Eve in a nutshell? New NPC or something?

Eve is adorable tentacle parasite that slowly infecting female PC's, that is not stopped growning in time will cause Bad End. If you know TiTS think about Membranes but way more aggresive and deadly in result if left unchecked.

JiGGy

Aug 28, 2015
^^^this!

Finishing touches to Armor Eve's training and Battle text and then it's done forever and ever and ever.