The Eve Parasite

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
 Meh, Fawkeet... We ain't done |:(())

Things to be finished:

Combat system (yea!)

Final edits...(shit)

Then we are complete, for now...

P.S. Once I finished, my original plan was have this in the original CoC but It seems my dreams were dashed like a cherry blossom in the wind...(thanks forum friends for really beating into me xD ) That being said, the next best thing would be to go for the stars(Mod or TiTs) seeing as how I missed the moon but the *stars* are looking pretty good right now. Just a disclaimer so nobody was left wondering.

The Eve Parasite

Updates shortly.

Will we be able to use items on Eve? poor things boobs are way to big especially on the pure version x( some reducto auto fix that right up for her :)

JiGGy

Aug 28, 2015
Will we be able to use items on Eve? poor things boobs are way to big especially on the pure version x( some reducto auto fix that right up for her :)

I don't mind change her base boob size but I'm not sure if I'm gonna or wanna add item usage on her too...

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Well great but whats in this update o_O

Reactions: Ormael

C4_dn3

Aug 28, 2015
Just finished reading the doc and it's awesome, I really hope your piece of writing gets added in TiTs or CoC :D

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It's still alive Spike but JiGGy been all alone with this project working at slow pace to finish it. And as much I can say when it will be finished expect it to be added to both CoC mods ;)

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015
It's still alive Spike but JiGGy been all alone with this project working at slow pace to finish it. And as much I can say when it will be finished expect it to be added to both CoC mods ;)

Great! Thanks for the reply. Here's hoping we'll see this one day.

JiGGy

Aug 28, 2015
Hey guys!, its been awhile but ive finallygot enough time to just bust this thing out snd finish so expect Eve to be finished by fathers day!

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Hey guys!, its been awhile but ive finallygot enough time to just bust this thing out snd finish so expect Eve to be finished by fathers day!

iQPhPlS.gif

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Oh my Oh My Oh my Oh my...ok end of this hype. Just give a note and I will work my best to add it to one of mods for CoC ^^

PS. Since DP avator is already used maybe I should bring some of "it's happening" ?

PS2. Humm but which Fathers Day? International one of one of country specific (like some countries got diff day for mother's day)

Last edited by a moderator:

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
I realy wish there was a trello or a version note so I can keep track of what has been added to the doc since. Everytime i check it it looks about the same.

Reactions: Ormael

JiGGy

Aug 28, 2015
Irl is insane at the moment so trying to find time is like...trying to find a strippers virginity.... I chip away at it heavily but I most certaimnly am going to finish Eve soon.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Keep it cool Jig ^^

I think for grster smut we can wait till you done on your won pace ;)

And speaking of irl been insane...just like my irl recently too xD