The Eternal Feast

Yron Vol

Aug 26, 2016
4uzQpve.jpg

Patreon

Tumblr

I'm Yron Vol and I am currently working on the Eternal Feast - an upcoming RPG featuring Succubi and enervating romances. The game is currently in pre-production, which is a pretty way of saying I need a certain support level before I can jump into programming (although we are now very close and I am already talking to some people). I am currently working on commissioning a demo of the game's dialogue system, and will go deeper into actual game development from there.

My inspirations range from classic games like Baldur's gate and planescape: torment, to modern offerings like ME and the first DA, but are also very deeply rooted in the excellently written games of Fenoxo (and I'm not just saying that because I'm on this forum - it is more the reason I am here in the first place). In general I aim to marry mature writing, sensual voice-acting and jaw-dropping art into an seductive experience.

Here are some art pieces and a few dialogues screens* to give you an idea:

ZVym164.jpg

rTD72zL.jpg

XG3RfFy.jpg

*Coding has yet to start, so keep in mind all screens are design mocks please.

Some features

- Play a female (human) character that will be corrupted into becoming a Succubi

- A deep choice & dialogue system

- Romances with cruel Succubi

- A mixture of excellent voice acting, interactive writing and sexy art

- Customize and expand your private chambers (including slaves and servants)

Currently I am working with two artists (1 environment and 1 character artist), and because support is picking up I am now in the process of screening programmers so development can start. If you have questions or remarks I'd love to hear them, but as ever on the inter-webs, please keep it civil :)

- Yron Vol

Last edited by a moderator:

Yron Vol

Aug 26, 2016
To be honest I haven't decided yet. It's not very "Succubi", but if Patrons really want that feature I'm not adverse to it.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
To be honest I haven't decided yet. It's not very "Succubi", but if Patrons really want that feature I'm not adverse to it.

Personally I think that is a very succubi thing. But I guess that depends on the person and their experiences with succubi in fiction.

It's ultimately your vision, and I think the project would probably be interesting regardless of having a D or not :)  

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
The art looks very good. I'm definitely excited by the thought of a sexy RPG based on one of the best developers in the field. Baldur's Gate was my childhood.

Re:dicks, I feel like it's something you'll see a decent amount of demand for, and something that'll draw in a way wider audience than simply vanilla female succubi. Having the option to have a cock would be a good idea. But, as Shade said, it's your game and your vision, and from what I can see I think it'll do well either way.

Yron Vol

Aug 26, 2016
The art looks very good. I'm definitely excited by the thought of a sexy RPG based on one of the best developers in the field. Baldur's Gate was my childhood.

Re:dicks, I feel like it's something you'll see a decent amount of demand for, and something that'll draw in a way wider audience than simply vanilla female succubi. Having the option to have a cock would be a good idea. But, as Shade said, it's your game and your vision, and from what I can see I think it'll do well either way.

Yours and mine :)  Viconia <3

I know there is a demand for it, as most players are males looking for a male-centered experience (I got some shit for my choices already, let me tell you!). For me the basis of the game will be based in female Succubi-dom (nice word XD), but if the support is there I will consider other options (the reason I need support is because the game is heavy on art, and a penis leads to a very different sex scene vs a vagina, meaning double art costs for sex scenes). We'll see, right now I'm just super excited that most people love the concept :)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Yours and mine :)  Viconia <3

I know there is a demand for it, as most players are males looking for a male-centered experience (I got some shit for my choices already, let me tell you!). For me the basis of the game will be based in female Succubi-dom (nice word XD), but if the support is there I will consider other options (the reason I need support is because the game is heavy on art, and a penis leads to a very different sex scene vs a vagina, meaning double art costs for sex scenes). We'll see, right now I'm just super excited that most people love the concept :)

I'm a guy, but I actually prefer seeing female-centrered experiences. Mainly because I AM a guy, so it's fun to be able to play a role of something other than that, be it a woman or herm. 

Reactions: Arhon

Yron Vol

Aug 26, 2016
I'm a guy, but I actually prefer seeing female-centrered experiences. Mainly because I AM a guy, so it's fun to be able to play a role of something other than that, be it a woman or herm. 

I've always had the same habit, but not all agree with us :) In the end I think it is the designed world that should be leading, some people will flock to it, others will finder their own green pastures. All good^^

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Some prefer to imagine themselves as something different.  Some like the way they are and have trouble empathizing with sex without a body part that they own.  Ultimately this is a choice between niche appeal and general appeal, and it is always difficult to say which is the better one.  Honestly I think the correct answer is that one choice isn't better than another.  Just make it clear what your decision will be and that the people who support you shouldn't expect otherwise.

After saying all of that, I'm actually in the camp that can't really enjoy girl on girl, I really do need there to be a dick in there somewhere.

Yron Vol

Aug 26, 2016
Some prefer to imagine themselves as something different.  Some like the way they are and have trouble empathizing with sex without a body part that they own.  Ultimately this is a choice between niche appeal and general appeal, and it is always difficult to say which is the better one.  Honestly I think the correct answer is that one choice isn't better than another.  Just make it clear what your decision will be and that the people who support you shouldn't expect otherwise.

After saying all of that, I'm actually in the camp that can't really enjoy girl on girl, I really do need there to be a dick in there somewhere.

Valid points, Dark Master. The Feast will have plenty of dick, sometimes I wonder about my orientation haha... but at the end of the day the player character, as it is right now, is dickless :p Anyway.. thanks for your thoughts^^

Yron Vol

Aug 26, 2016
You mean we'll be playing as this guy?

:p

He wouldn't last a day in the Lus'Inne xD Seriously though, the player guides Yra, a young woman designated to be a Succubi herself - you can change a few things on her in my original design (hair style, tit size, pussy size/clit - but not her gender). I want people to create their varient of a sexy Succubi within reasonable bounds :)

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
A strong RPG game with lots of choices and consequences, awesome art, BDSM themes and maybe a sprinkle of Hellraiser? *wipes tear* A game after my own heart...  :perfect:
Just a question, how does the MC look like? Can we customize her appearance or at least the portrait?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
A strong RPG game with lots of choices and consequences, awesome art, BDSM themes and maybe a sprinkle of Hellraiser? *wipes tear* A game after my own heart...  :perfect:
Just a question, how does the MC look like? Can we customize her appearance or at least the portrait?

I think she's the blonde girl on the top picture, at first.

Yron Vol

Aug 26, 2016
I think she's the blonde girl on the top picture, at first.

That's her. The idea is that you don't customize her during character creation, but in her path to becoming a Succubi. I'm still working on the details on what can and can't be done, since I want it to show in the art or else it doesn't count for me. Boobs, hair and some minor details definitely - I made her pretty basic model-esque for that reason especially :)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
That's her. The idea is that you don't customize her during character creation, but in her path to becoming a Succubi. I'm still working on the details on what can and can't be done, since I want it to show in the art or else it doesn't count for me. Boobs, hair and some minor details definitely - I made her pretty basic model-esque for that reason especially :)

I don't know who's supplying the art, but having a lot of different variants for each asset could be alot of work... unless we're talking hair colour or eye-colour, which are quite easy to edit, if it's digital art.

Yron Vol

Aug 26, 2016
I don't know who's supplying the art, but having a lot of different variants for each asset could be alot of work... unless we're talking hair colour or eye-colour, which are quite easy to edit, if it's digital art.

Not just work, it gets expensive real fast. That's why the choices need to make sense in that regard :)

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
Looks interesting, it's been a while since I've been so interested in an adult RPG, I'm kinda hyped! Is it going to be made in RPG Maker or something else?

Yron Vol

Aug 26, 2016
Looks interesting, it's been a while since I've been so interested in an adult RPG, I'm kinda hyped! Is it going to be made in RPG Maker or something else?

RenPy likely, but that doesn't mean it will play like a visual novel, that engine is pretty versatile actually. Talking to a few programmers as we speak and will select one to try this weekend.

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
RenPy likely, but that doesn't mean it will play like a visual novel, that engine is pretty versatile actually. Talking to a few programmers as we speak and will select one to try this weekend.

I approve, I really like RenPy

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Can I ask what's going on in that fourth picture? Is she eating the cockling (or whatever that is)? Implanting it in someone? Getting ready to rape someone with it? My curiosity is piqued.

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015
It looks nice and all, but I think I'll wait with the donating until it hits the 800$ mark.

For all that don't know: 550$ = start of making a demo and 800$ = Start of making the game

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Here's an audio file that will end up in a dialogue that will explain it better than me :)  

View attachment 4594

Holy wow. Who's the VA for this, if you don't mind sharing?

It looks nice and all, but I think I'll wait with the donating until it hits the 800$ mark.

For all that don't know: 550$ = start of making a demo and 800$ = Start of making the game

...then why don't you help it reach that mark?  :colbert:  I would if I had the funds, but I simply don't right now.

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015
...then why don't you help it reach that mark?  :colbert:  I would if I had the funds, but I simply don't right now.

Why: The BS with Breeding Season has hit my trust quiet hard and also I don't really have money to throw at things, so I will only support games/ideas that I think are worth it.

Tbh I don't really trust people that want 800$+ just to START working on the game, besides showing off nice artworks. As long as I can't see that one puts real and constant work into their project I won't support them.

Here is a example of a game that I support (and that with 20$ no less): https://www.patreon.com/NightCity

The Dev put tons of work out even BEFORE anyone supported him, that is a person I feel I can trust.

Yron Vol

Aug 26, 2016
This is the VA:
http://poisonousbeauty.tumblr.com/

She's extremely good indeed, although she does expect decent pay :)

As for the $800 mark, it's quite simple, I'm not a coder, so I need pay someone for those honors. When I start coding I want to keep coding, and that means I need a decent funding level. I do understand the argument however, and anyone is of course always welcome to support when they feel comfy doing so.