The Dorna Party

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Those fucking embezzling sluts! :catstare: If I ever catch them, I'm going to fuck them up the ass so har- wait... Clever girls...
1 problem with that, Steele owns Anno's future, she might as well be wearing a dog collar. Is a paltry 2 million really worth the wrath of Steele?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Ironically, by donating 2 million, Steele is probably going to have so many points in Kindness that they'll be completely zen about it.

Reactions: ShySquare

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
By the time you get to actually being able to do anything to Anno, 2 million credits is unlikely to mean much to you.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm pretty sure it's the employee contract that being employed by Steele Tech is reason enough for your boss to break out the paddle.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I'm pretty sure it's the employee contract that being employed by Steele Tech is reason enough for your boss to break out the paddle.

It probably is in their contracts that their bosses boss boss can show up out of the fuckin blue and initiate an orgy across your entire department, an action which by signing the contract you consent to and won't sue for sexual harassment for. Or else Steele Tech would go broke from all the lawsuits that Victor and Jr. would have accumulated by now.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
It probably is in their contracts that their bosses boss boss can show up out of the fuckin blue and initiate an orgy across your entire department, an action which by signing the contract you consent to and won't sue for sexual harassment for. Or else Steele Tech would go broke from all the lawsuits that Victor and Jr. would have accumulated by now.
As randy as the Steeles be, they have more than enough money and lawyers to make even constant lawsuits a trivial problem.

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
Given that your last name is Steele and that you've yet to inherit the company, I'm pretty sure that everyone assumes that your credits are metaphorically (an perhaps literally) stained by sexual fluids.

Hey now. Steele Savicite Exports Inc. is clean money I tell you. Now, what people decide to do with savicite in the privacy of their own homes... well, SSEx Inc. has no control over that.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Hey now. Steele Savicite Exports Inc. is clean money I tell you. Now, what people decide to do with savicite in the privacy of their own homes... well, SSEx Inc. has no control over that.
Dicking around the wilderness of Uveto to pick up and sell Savicite is still a source of stained credits because you're still fucking every dumb motherfucker you run into in the cold.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
As randy as the Steeles be, they have more than enough money and lawyers to make even constant lawsuits a trivial problem.

True, but part of the reason Steele Tech was so successful is stated to be because they tend to avoid getting sued or suing other people frivolously. At least that's what I remember that one blurb about Steele Tech that's in the codex I think.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
True, but part of the reason Steele Tech was so successful is stated to be because they tend to avoid getting sued or suing other people frivolously. At least that's what I remember that one blurb about Steele Tech that's in the codex I think.
The blurb is about staying out of intercorporate politics.

cool.alexia

Feb 16, 2017
In my head canon, if your CV does not list at least 4 orgies in the last 2 years Steele tech will just throw the application away.

Reactions: alkeiser