The Desperate Rescue. [In Game]

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
Valira's eyes danced as she listened to the moans and screams of Daisy and Dirk, the were rabbit clearly giving the human what she had promised and then some. The sounds of their flesh slapping together, the grunts and guttural groans and the lewd exclamations they were both leaving off were simply divine accompaniment to her afterglow, both arousing in the extreme and helpful in keeping her mind from drifting off into blissful slumber. As spent as she was Valira did not want to pass out, she wanted to receive even more pleasure and bestow it in equal doses. She knew that after a little rest she would be fine and raring to go again, the fact that her companions were doing the same in that very moment on the sandy beach provided her with further encouragement.

Valira was still hungry, which made perfect sense. They hadn't eaten all day and until they were done fucking and bathing they would continue to go without. Not that she was complaining, Valira would gladly forgo food for as long as possible if it meant more physical pleasure. They weren't going to starve to death by waiting just a little bit longer, if anything they would probably eat so much that they would gain a little weight from the experience. Valira hoped that it would make them all thicker than before, not disliking a single thing about the way they all looked but still drooling at the thought of even more to squeeze, grope, spank, kiss, lick, suck and fuck. Oh yes Valira was hungry alright, but in that moment she was hungry for cake, and luckily for her her beautiful lover had an entire bakery on offer for her to snack on. Although that would have to wait just a moment longer.

Akalfa was continuing to worship the tentacles, Valira observing with fascination and arousal. Suddenly, she remembered that Sune was standing nearby and seemed to just be watching the proceedings, a smug and lewd grin on her face and a raging boner between her legs that flared angry and red. Valira was a tad confused why the demon had allowed Daisy to fuck her man in the manner that she was after all wasn't the point of the tentacles to keep Valira away so that she could do so? Indeed it was confusing just what the demon's feelings for her human friend entailed. Was it love? Lust? Possessiveness? A combination of all three? Such questions contributed to the enigma that was Sunelarra, the demon who acted positively human sometimes, in more ways than one. Valira huffed a little as she considered the possibility that the demon had done this to punish her specifically and didn't really care where Dirk got his dick wet, as long as it wasn't in the High Elf. Perhaps she was assuming the worst, but it was hard not to reach that conclusion given the evidence at hand. Valira knew that Sune would probably begin to stroke that rock hard, knotty cock of hers soon, clearly just enjoying the show before she achieved her own release. Either that, or she was preparing to undertake a surprise attack on one of them, an arousing if predictable possibility.

Valira took a brief moment to consider all that had happened sexually so far during the adventure and she came to a startling conclusion. She and Akalfa had not been fucked in the pussy once since this all started! They had had plenty of fun together, Valira had been fucked in the ass on two occasions but that was about it! She didn't count the dream sequences, as wonderful as they had been they were still just a fantasy, so Akalfa sucking Dirk off, the three women worshipping Sune's body and Valira breeding her lovers tight, wet pussy and filling her to the brim with her futa cock sadly couldn't be included. Valira was certainly no virgin, but it would have been nice to get some attention from Dirk and Sune down there. It was even worse for Akalfa, who she knew to be a maiden, body and mind clearly aching to have that taken away in as gentle and loving, yet rough and animalistic a manner as possible. Valira knew that they had all been busy, but if her companions still hadn't jumped at the chance to fuck Akalfa she had to question their sight and sanity.

Had they seen Akalfa? Her entire body practically screamed ''pin me down, fuck my slutty little pussy and make me yours as I scream like a bitch in heat!.'' That stunning ivory hair that you wanted to both caress and roughly yank, that gorgeous freckled face that could go from shy and sweet, to depraved whore in no time flat, those full, kissable lips, that grey skin that needed to be kept in pristine condition even as you left it a bruised and marked mess at times, those amethyst eyes that could be filled with both love and lust in equal measure, those huge breasts that were begging to be groped, squeezed, slapped and bitten, those wide hips that you wanted to rub and caress like it was a fine piece of furniture, those thick thighs that would put any star athlete to shame, that dripping wet pussy that just ached to be rubbed, tasted, nibble and rubbed on a regular basis, leaving out a nectar so sweet it was a wonder you didn't get addicted to it and finally that gloriously huge ass of hers that needed to be both worshipped and destroyed with religious fervour. All this and Akalfa still hadn't been propositioned? Valira didn't have a cock, so what was Sune and Dirk's excuse?

She felt bad for Akalfa and wanted her to get the dicking that she so desperately deserved and wanted, indeed she would love to watch such a thing transpire and get fucked along with her to boot. That being said, there was also a part of Valira that wanted it to be her and her alone who took her lovers virginity, making the moment they had shared in Sune's dream a wonderful reality. Valira wouldn't be hurt or jealous if Akalfa was deflowered by somebody else, but it seemed only right and romantic that she be the one to do it. After all, Valira and Akalfa were madly in love, soon to be engaged and later married, gods willing. Valira had given Akalfa so many firsts already, taking her virginity would be the ultimate expression of that, not to mention an expression of the boundless love they felt for one another. Valira had thought that Sune was possessive of Dirk, but in that moment she felt the same feeling towards Akalfa. Akalfa was hers and if anyone was going to fuck her delicious little pussy for the first time ever it was going to be Valira! Certainly not a group of tentacles, no matter how soft and gentle they were and how much Valira ached to see them work their magic.

Even if the tentacle in her mouth hadn't still been there, dully throbbing and waiting for its own release, she would be in no condition to speak, her throat temporarily ragged due to all of the screaming she had done earlier. Nothing that a little rest and some good tea couldn't fix, Valira was sure of that. Rather than concern for herself, her thoughts were continuously filled with Akalfa. Earlier, she had sworn to tell the Dark Elf her true feelings and propose to her either before or after their adventure was at and end. Now Valira added a new promise on to that: she would find a way to temporarily grow a cock so she could take her beloved Akalfa's virginity! Perhaps she could ask Daisy to whip her up a potion to that effect? Such romantic yet lewd thoughts filled Valira's mind as the tentacles tensed up and finally unloaded inside all of Valira's holes, causing her to moan softly as they filled her with a liquid that tasted sweet and salty, a bit like cum but more like a strange form of soothing honey. It didn't fix Valira's throat entirely but it certainly helped, allowing the High Elf to actually speak without coughing up a lung. Standing up on shaky legs, Valira walked towards where Akalfa was kneeling down, shooing the tentacles away with her feet as she lifted Akalfa up and kissed her passionately and roughly, gripping both of her huge ass cheeks with a squeeze and her fingernails pressed into their soft flesh, as her tongue overpowered the Dark Elf's.

Valira's eyes were filled with fiery lust, loving yet intense as she stared into her lovers own and their bare breasts pressed together, eliciting a small moan from Valira as their rock hard nipples brushed against each other and flesh kneaded into flesh. She could have stayed in that position all day, but she knew that it would have to end eventually. Finally, she pulled away, nibbling a bit on her paramours lower lip as she did so with harsh and shuddering breaths. She had to take a moment to catch her breath after that, Finally, she spoke, her voice raw and husky yet also powerful and hungry.

''If anyone is going to fuck you my beloved, it is going to be me! Your first time just like every other part of you belongs to me and me alone! Be patient, and you will get the long, hard fucking you so richly deserve and it will be with my fat, hard cock! Wouldn't you like that, Akalfa? My love, my soulmate, my bitch?''

Valira said that last part with a low growl, breathing it roughly into one of Akalfa's ears and giving it a long lick after the fact. Despite her fatigue, despite the immense pleasure she had already experienced she was good to go once more, Akalfa serving as the greatest aphrodisiac she could ever ask for. Gods she was intoxicating, and Valira wanted to feel that intoxication in liquid form on her tongue. Valira considered what to do next, briefly thinking that they should take this to the shore as Dirk and Daisy had done, but not wanting to interrupt them. Besides, Akalfa was already in the perfect position to be eaten out, all it would take was a little movement. Pulling Akalfa up slightly, Valira wrapped the Dark Elf's legs around her shoulders, mouth at perfect level with her soaking wet and aching pussy, continuing to hold on to Akalfa's fat ass for dear life. She breathed heavily as she spoke, the breath hitting Akalfa's folds and making her rock hard clit throb and spasm. Valira smirked, craning her eyes up at her lover in a mix of adoration and pure ownership.

''I am going to tonguefuck you so hard you're going to see stars, I am going to make you scream my name so loudly and so harshly that a banshee will seem like a whisper in comparison, I am going make you cum so much that I'll need to use the bathroom after swallowing all of it and will need a towel to wipe my face dry. I am going to make your mind turn to mush until all you can think about is pleasure, pleasure that I will engrave into every inch of your sexy body. I am going to show everyone watching and listening how beautiful we are together, how much we love each other and were clearly made for one another. Last but not least, I am going to show them how my stunning, bottom heavy lover cums her fucking brains out like a good slut...''

Valira was clearly back in full form with dirty talk that verbose, holding nothing back. Brevity may have been the soul of wit but Valira wasn't trying to be witty, she was trying to be filthy and depraved, knowing that Akalfa would love hearing it as much as Valira loved saying it. She meant every word, giving Akalfa time to process all that had happened before she began to eat her pussy in earnest, For now she stayed silent, hot breath coming off in waves as it hit against Akalfa's dripping wet cunt. Gods she couldn't wait to bury her face in that, but she wanted to see Akalfa's reaction to everything that had happened so far. That was part of the fun after all, an appetizer before the main dish. Valira was going to take the hunger she felt for food and put it to damn good use.

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
Dirk did as he was told, letting out a quiet sigh of relief. The rough treatment had been wild, he'd loved it, but it wasn't until his legs were resting on the ground that he'd realized how sore they were from being held up and pounded into the sand. He placed his hands on Daisy's fur-covered thighs as she mounted him again.

"Thanks -ah- for that," he said, her pussy massaging his length as she rocked her hips. "It was amazing, but I needed a reprieve." He frowned for a moment, staring down at her cum-leaking womanhood. Daisy didn't seem worried in the least that he'd finished inside of her; wasn't she concerned about pregnancy? Dirk hated the thought of placing that sort of burden on someone, intentionally or not. On the other hand, he reminded himself, Daisy was an actual witch. She probably knew about all sorts of preventatives that he couldn't even conceive of. (heh)

His expression brightened, turning back to meet her gaze brightly. "Play with something I like, huh? I can definitely think of a few things." He reached around to squeeze her backside, especially that sensitive area around the base of her tail, and smiled innocently at her.

Dirk raised an eyebrow and turned his head slightly at Valira's shouting about something, but his ears couldn't make out what it was. And he wasn't about to ask Daisy to stop when she felt so good on top of him...

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Before Akalfa could answer, a small vial flew through the air, and struck Valira's right ass cheek. The potion fell in the water, and bobbed to the surface. It was one of the vials they had looted from Sune's lab so long ago; the one with the label that depicted a muscular man with a raging hard on. "If you want a dick so bad, pour that on your clit," said Sune, as she sat at the base of a tree, slowly stroking herself to the performance that Dirk, and Daisy were putting on. "Just be careful, it's potent stuff," she added with a smile.

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Daisy shot straight up as Dirk traced around the base of her tail, her grinding stopping and her walls tightening. She looked down at him with a heavy flush, panting as he continued playing with her backside. "You're playing with fire now babe." She shuddered, beginning to move again. She slowly moved herself up and down, moving with deliberate slowness as pleasurable sensations overtook her body. The felt his seed slosh around within her, slowly leaking out whenever she brought herself up. She panted as she rode him, despite not going nearly as fast as she was previously.

Hearing Valira's proclamation to Akalfa, Daisy couldn't help but giggle. "Pop her cherry! Or take her first time using a cock! Or both!" She shouted over, not seeing the potion that Sune threw over to them. A shudder ran through her once again, and she returned her attention to the man she was straddling. Picking up the pace slightly, she began bounding on Dirk's lap at a faster rate, he walls clamping down on him and massaging his cock in time with her movements. "Fuck your cock and hands feel good." She whispers in a husky tone, leaning down to give him a peck on his lips while still pounding their hips together.

Daisy laid kisses all over Dirk's face as they fucked, very clearly enjoying the sensation of having her ass groped and tail toyed. Her modest breasts pressed against his chest as she leaned in, letting him feel her hard nipples rub up and down on his skin. He hands remained on the sides of his head, being a bit to frightened about the prospect of breaking his skin in her slightly crazed state should they come to touch him.

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
Dirk giggled at the effect his groping had on her, and groaned as she started to ride again. He kept at it, feeling her taut ass and soft cottontail until she leaned down, placing their chests together and kissing all over his face. At that point, his hands left her rear to wander up her muscled back, until one wrapped around her head and pulled her lips to his. This time, it was Dirk who took the lead, pushing his tongue into her mouth and coiling it around her own. The roughness of Daisy's tongue was a unique experience, one that he savored as he moaned into her mouth and began to thrust into her from below.

His arms held her close as he quickly matched her rhythm, staring into her eyes warmly. This position allowed him some degree of agency, and of course he intended to use it.

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Daisy moaned into the kiss, coiling her tongue around his in kind. She didn't seem to be trying to dominate his mouth now though, the dance of their tongues being less like wrestling and more like, well, dancing. Her spine arched as Dirk traced his hand up from her ass to her upper back, shivering as his fingers traced the musculature of her back. The attention that her body was getting caused her to move her hips even more roughly, slowly climbing back to the beastly pace she was previously at when she dominated him.

Despite this though, Daisy stared back into Dirk's eyes, and the predatory look of hunger was replaced with a far more affectionate one. She very much appreciated Dirk being more aggressive now. She still wanted to be on top, and pinning him down and having her way with him was still fun, but the somewhat more equal position they were in now let her experience pleasure beyond getting filled.

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
Dirk finally broke the kiss, but held their embrace for a moment longer before he released her. His hands continued their exploration of her body; hard muscles seemed to cover most of it, but that only made the exceptions he found all the more interesting. Her breasts, for example, may not have been as full as Valira's or Akalfa's, but they were still just as soft and yielding when he squeezed them. And all the while, their hips bucked and slapped together, her tight pussy squeezing and sliding all over his length.

"Damn it," he said in a barely-audible breath, "I'm gonna cum first again!"

Still, something seemed to be missing, and he finally figured out what it was. He reached up to Daisy's hands clamped near his ears and stroked them, feeling the soft fur in his fingertips. "You can touch me as well, you know. No need to be coy."

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Daisy panted as Dirk broke the kiss between them, a thin like of spit momentarily connecting their tongues as the continued to fuck. She continued shuddering as he explored her body, relishing in the feeling of his hands caressing her. She twitched as Dirk felt the fur on her hands and arms, immediately knowing where it was going to go. "I know, and I want to. But I don't want to hurt you." She responded, lifting one of her hands to flash her claws once more. "I tend to grab tightly when I cum." She continued, her breathing getting more shallow.

"S-speaking of. Together." Daisy said, setting her hand back to the side of his head as her velvet passage pulsed and milked his cock for the second time this encounter, as Daisy came again. She pushed her body closer to Dirk's as she rode the wave of pleasure crashing through her body, letting out barely audible mewls of pleasure in between moans and gasps.

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
Dirk tried to reassure her, but he had barely managed to hold out that long already. All he could do was hold Daisy tight against him and hilt himself inside her while their mutual orgasm overtook them. There was significantly less cum this time, but the moment lasted longer to Dirk's mind as his sensitive cock twitched over and over within. He closed his eyes and sighed contentedly as her vaginal walls seemed to draw the sensation out; to try and milk him thoroughly for whatever he had left.

He ran his hand through Daisy's hair, brushing a thumb against her ears. "I reckon I could've taken it," he said in a soft whisper. "But I appreciate you holding yourself back."

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Daisy pressed her head against Dirk's hand as he ran it through her hair, her thighs tightening as she felt him run his fingers through her hair and gently stroke her ears and a stifled moan escaping her lips. She opened her eyes and looked at Dirk, giving him a small smile. "Perhaps, or perhaps not. I'd rather not take the risk of rending your flesh from your bones as I cum." She said, planting a kiss on his collarbone. She laid there for a few seconds, unmoving and content to hear Dirk's heartbeat as their bodies pressed against one another.

"We're both filthy all over again." Daisy said with light laughter, moving up so that she was straddling Dirk's hips rather than laying down on top of him. She looked down at him with a smile, most of the bestial lust gone from her eyes now. "I think it's time to get clean, again. Unless you want a round three, of course."

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
Dirk chuckled in response, but shook his head. "Probably not a good idea. I had barely had enough left in me that last time, and trying to cum after that point just gets painful. Er, don't ask how I know this..."

Once Daisy got off of him, he stood up and stretched, looking to the water. "Yeah, let's get clean. Then we'll eat up and refresh ourselves properly." He glanced back at her with a cocky grin. "And let's try not to get so riled up that we just start going at it again, eh?"

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Daisy gets up, legs a bit wobbly from the pleasure and from exerting them as much as she had. She quickly finds her balance and bushed a bit of sand out of her fur. "I get the feeling I know exactly how you figured that out." She replies with a wink before entering the water.

"And I make no promises. Besides trying not to cut you up, of course." Daisy continues, grabbing the soap from where it was bobbing up and down and standing with open arms, waiting for Dirk to come to her.

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
Dirk winced on his first step, but soon followed her in. The feel of warm water came were absolutely soothing to both his battered hips and his well-used member. He sighed, pure relief writ plain across his face as he waded over to Daisy and practically fell into her waiting arms.

"...Does the transformation just make you this insatiable, or are you always like this and just better at hiding it when fully human?"

Dirk dipped his hands into the lake and started to pour water over the both of them. He liked Daisy - both sides of her - and now he was curious how the two forms interplayed with one another.

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Daisy began lathering her hands up and running them across Dirk's body once he got them both wet. She pondered his question for a moment, unsure of the answer herself for a bit. "Both I suppose? I'm always horny, but the transformation makes me a bit more than usual. I think I get it from my mom."

"I'm still me like this, it's just that my desires take precedence in decision making instead of my logic or morals. Which isn't a bad thing, denying yourself is a surefire way to live a miserable life, but it's uncommon since it's a more unconscious aspect of my mind that's calling the shots rather than the normally conscious parts. And it's not like my morals and logic are completely gone, if they were then I would have kept slamming you into the ground until you died of dehydration." Daisy continues, gently lathering Dirk's body in the lavender scented soap. Her hands lingered and traced over his muscles, though she didn't seem to be trying to tease him as they did.

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
"That makes sense, I suppose." He took the soap from her to return the favor, rubbing down her front with all the care she deserved, although his hands did linger on her breasts for a bit longer than was needed. There wasn't much conscious thought behind it, though. Dirk was more focused on his next questions.

He recalled a conversation he'd had, days ago, with someone from Daisy's village. Specifically his lighthearted accusation that they were all secretly werewolves. It now seemed like he might not have been that far off.

"Were you born like this? As a shifter, or however it's called properly, I mean? Or was it something bestowed on you, like a blessing from-" shoot, what was the name again? "-from Illuna?" Yeah, that was it!

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
"Born this way. My mother was a rabbit therianthrope and my dad was a dark wizard that came to her cave in search of a map to the holy grail. She put a stop to that and they moved into his tower and had me and my siblings after that." Daisy explains, lifting her arms so that Dirk could rub her down without anything getting in the way.

"Also, the proper term is therianthrope, which effectively means someone who is an animal shifter. You might be a bit more familiar with the term lycanthrope, though that only applies to werewolves." Daisy continues to explain as his hands trace down to her abs. She leans in for a moment, whispering in his ear so that nobody else can hear.

"I don't believe we'll have this kind of problem, but the fact that you know that Illuna does stuff like that is concerning. Tell anyone about the village and it's true nature, and I'll bind you up in chains, curse you to never be able to cum, and keep you as a fuckstick for when me and my apprentice get riled up on full moons. If you get me, nod your head." Daisy whispers, blowing on his ear before leaning back again with a sweet smile on her face.

OmegaUmbra

Akalfa gasped being pulled away from her tentacle worshipping revelry by none other than Valira. But wasn't she...? Akalfa questioned her motive, slightly confused before her bout of passion caught the Dark Elf completely off guard! Lifting her up like little more than a ragdoll as her tongue roughly took hers. Akalfa soon melting into the intensity of their kiss with a soft mewl. She had no idea what had gotten into her lover but she was delighted. Who knows, maybe the water became mixed with an 'aphrodisiac' of sorts with all the 'bonding' that had taken place in it. Letting out a low groan inside of pleasure at Valira's rough groping and probing of her sensitive body. The pressing of their supple breasts against one another felt like something that had lasted an eternity, not mere seconds. Pulling away starstruck with nothing but infatuation in her eyes. With all that passionate frenching the Dark Elf nearly forgot where she was! What day was it again...? Did it matter? Not much to Akalfa, swooning as she was at her lover's display of dominance, possessiveness and unfiltered emotion.

Akalfa was simply speechless. Trying to find the words to say after Valira's passionate declaration but failing to come up with something half as profound. Though, the drenched wetness of her pussy spoke volumes about how those particular words may have made the Dark Elf feel. As did her heavy, labored breathing and low eyes.

"Y-Yes...I would like- love that. Very much."

It was all she could manage to say, enamored as she was. And before being lifted once more, ass up in the air as she yelped. Gods, Valira was strong! Akalfa wondering for a moment who would win between an arm-wrestling match of her and Daisy, given her surprising and sudden feats. Her words didn't do much better to help the Dark Elf, practically as wet as a faucet and as embarrassed as a blushing bride at her incredibly lewd declaration. Something really must be in the water!

Just that little lick almost set the Dark Elf off, crying out in longing, desperate for the orgasm she so badly needed.

"Ah, please, no teasing!" The Dark Elf bucking her hips back nearly squishing Valira under all of her weight. It was clear what she needed, and was willing to do to get it.

Wrapped up as she was Akalfa almost didn't notice the potion Sune had tossed into the water, nearly forgetting about their find in her laboratory. Somehow, against all odds, she blushed even more. The poor girl's face a tinge closer to a blackberry amongst everything happening so suddenly! Looking back at Valira she could only nervously smile, waiting to see the answer to her choice. Though she had a feeling she already knew what it was...

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
Dirk hadn't known - it was just a lucky guess on his part - but it suddenly seemed like a good idea to drop the matter entirely. His eyes widened as he gave Daisy a meek and silent nod. Rather than provoke her with more intrusive questions, Dirk focused on washing her thoroughly instead; his curiosity would just have to be satisfied with whatever tidbits of information Daisy divulged on her own.

With her chest now quite thoroughly lathered, he started to reach down between her legs, where the bulk of their mess had been made, but stopped himself just above her pelvis. "...Would you like me to clean that spot, or is that something you prefer to do yourself?" He met her gaze and smiled back, eventually.

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
"If you touch me there, I'll probably push you down again, so I'll handle it for now." Daisy answered, taking the soap to lather her hands once more before giving it back. Her hands reached down and spread her lower lips, allowing what little semen that remained within her to drain out, before running her hands over her mound. She moaned very slightly, but didn't make a move to jump Dirk.

"So, what about you? You came three times in a row, and are still pretty hard. I know I'm good, but that's not something most humans can do. What's your secret?" Daisy asked, now taking her turn to interrogate Dirk. She had been curious about it, considering both how long her lasted with her and how many times he could cum in one sitting.

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
"...I don't really understand it myself."

He cast a hesitant glance toward Sune, watching the elves from the shore. Now it was his turn to lower his voice, while his face turned crimson from embarrassment. "Sune told me it was a side effect of, er... of having a demon as my... um, first." He fidgeted uncomfortably, unable to maintain eye contact.

"Enhanced stamina and libido, I think were the specific words she used, so apparently it makes you recover much more quickly, and not tire out as fast." He self-consciously turned his hips to try and hide it, but, sure enough: his submerged cock was still half-erect in the warm water.

"Truth be told, I've been worried about any other changes she might not have mentioned. I still... I still feel like me, but... I can't deny that I'm not exactly the same person I was a few days ago."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You're just a little more outgoing," Sune called to the two of them, as she watched Dirk, and daisy bath, her member now rock hard, as she slowly ran her hand up and down its length. "Also, you missed a spot on her left boob," she added, with a wink.

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
"Hmmm. That sounds like something that'd happen if you did what you did." Daisy says, looking Dirk up and down, then over to Sune. She looked back to him, slightly tilting her head. "If you're not a fan of it, you could always ask a priest. I can't do much for you though."

Daisy took the opportunity of Dirk turning around to begin working on his back side, hands lingering on his butt as she soaped him up. "I don't see it as all that bad though. It's not like you'll turn into a demon just because you have sex with one." She said, turning back as Sune shouted to them.

Daisy rinsed her hand and looked down at her left boob, noticing a stray smattering of cum on it. "Well how did you get there?" She asked the cum before grabbing her tit and licking it off. "Thanks Sune!" She shouted back, not at all ashamed that the demon was watching them. She went back to washing Dirk's back before continuing to talk.

"Well, she said that you're just more outgoing, which isn't a bad thing. I like you when you're shy and cute, but I also like you when you're a bit more forceful. Both Dirks are cute in my eyes." Daisy said with a smile, giving his ass one last grope before she rinsed the soap off of him.

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
Dirk blushed, partly because Sune had apparently been eavesdropping, but mostly because of Daisy's comforting words. And her wandering hands, of course.

"Thank you, Daisy." For the bath and the reassurance, both.

With his own back now clean and rinsed, he motioned for Daisy to turn around, taking the soap from her so he could return the favor. His hands scrubbed and massaged her muscles as he meticulously made his way down from her shoulders, wiping off the cum and sweat from her body. Before long he was rinsing her off while admiring the way the water cascaded down her physique.

"There, that oughta do it! Shall we go dry ourselves off?"

As he turned back to shore, Dirk glanced over to check on Valira and Akalfa, only to see that they were taking on their usual intense intimacy together.

"Hmm... I always feel a bit anxious whenever they get like that. Like I'm trespassing on a private moment just by being nearby, if that makes any sense."

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
"You're welcome Dirk. You can come to me anytime." Daisy replied, running her fingers through his hair.

Daisy happily turned around for Dirk, her muscles relaxing as her worked his fingers into them. The feeling of her sweat and his cum washing off of her caused the rabbit to sigh in relief, happy to be treated so tenderly. She flexed every now and then, trying to show off just a bit. As the warm water rolled off her back, she turned to Dirk with a smile, happily clean and smelling like flowers once more.

"Now it's my turn to thank you!" Daisy leaned in and gave Dirk a peck on the cheek, knowing that if she went any further, it would probably reset their work. She looked over to Valira and Akalfa, enjoying each other and the tentacles quite thoroughly. She looked over to Dirk as he spoke, shrugging in response. "If it makes you feel uncomfortable, then you can help me get some food for breakfast. Or I suppose it would be brunch now, wouldn't it? Either way, it's best just to let them have their fun." She said with a smile as the two elves moaned in pleasure just a little ways away from them. Without a further word, she headed to the shore in search to begin searching the forest.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
Valira grinned lewdly, loving the effect that her ministrations were having on her beautiful lover. The sounds she was making, the look of pure adoration in her eyes, the shuddering of her body and the fact that Valira had to keep an even firmer grip to prevent her from swooning, all spoke to how wonderfully Akalfa was feeling. Valira almost thought for a moment that she had fried her beloved's brain, but the veritable waterfall of juices being between her legs, her heavy breathing and the hungry look in her eyes spoke more than words ever could. Akalfa's affirmative response was like music to the High Elf's ears, as was the cry that her gorgeous lover left off as Valira teased her ear. Gods she was so fucking ready! Bucking her hips against her like an animal in heat, desperate for the pleasure that only Valira could provide her. The High Elf was the same, yearning to give her beautiful paramour the orgasm of her life.

As Sune threw the potion at Valira, she yelped a bit as it hit her backside, more in surprise than pain. She didn't know what was more surprising, that or the fact that Sune was going out of her way to be nice to them! No nice was too weak a word, with this she was not only giving Valira the way to take Akalfa's virginity in the more traditional sense, she was also providing her with the opportunity for them to have children! Valira had thought about that possibility quite a bit, the thought of breeding her future wife's tight, wet pussy, her thick smelly cum fertilizing her womb and Akalfa becoming a fertility idol in all but name as her breasts, belly, hips and ass grew to intoxicating proportions as she carried the fruit of their union. Valira was so so tempted to use the potion, to take her Akalfa's maidenhood and even knock her up then and there. But the more she thought about it, the more she realized this wasn't right. Akalfa's first time needed to be more special than this, more secluded and romantic. As much of a turn on as having the others watch and listen in was, Valira knew that her precious jewel deserved real lovemaking in a real bed. If she was going to get Akalfa pregnant, Valira wanted it to happen in the most wonderful intimate way possible, not in the middle of a lake surrounded by their friends while a horny demon jerked off in the background. Besides, such a romantic spot would be the perfect location to confess her love in a proper way and ask Akalfa to be her girlfriend along with it, perhaps even propose if she found a ring in time. Smiling warmly, she brushed her lovers cheek, speaking to both her and Sune as she did so.

''I thank you for the generous offer Sune, but I am afraid I will have to hold off on using it for the moment. I want Akalfa to lose her virginity in the most romantic way possible, doing it here just doesn't seem magical enough for my beloved's first time. Rest assured my love it will happen, before this quest is out I will take you and make you scream in sheer pleasure with my rock hard cock, filling you full of my seed as your gorgeous legs wrap around my waist, not allowing a single drop to escape. We will just have to be patient. Oh and don't worry, that decision doesn't mean that I am going to leave my baby unsatisfied.''

At that, Valira began to eat out Akalfa's pussy in earnest, swirling her tongue around her lovers delicious folds and her throbbing clit. Valira made no effort at foreplay, knowing that Akalfa couldn't handle any more teasing and ached for release as soon as possible. Valira kissed, licked and sucked the delicious meal before her, indecent slurping sounds and moans echoing through the air as the High Elf's face become smeared with her lover's juices. Not that anyone would have been able to see with Akalfa's glorious ass obscuring the view. Gods she never got tired of that taste, so sweet and warm like honey and yet so much more delicious! Valira's mind was swimming, high off the smell and flavours of her lover, as she inserted her tongue inside of Akalfa, searching for her g-spot and finally finding it with a triumphant grunt. She aimed to give Akalfa the greatest orgasm she possibly could and so to that end began to assault her g-spot at the same time she sucked hard on her rock hard clit. Valira was delighted by the sounds that she had been eliciting from her lover so far, and longed to hear how loud she would purr when she finally rode that wave. Circumstance may have denied her beloved in the past, but Valira would never leave her wanting.

Valira was so engrossed with what she was doing, that she hadn't fully registered the conversation between Dirk and Daisy as they finished their fun together. Clearly they had been deeply satisfied by the ''activities'' and had engaged in pillow talk, although some of it was a bit hard to make out. She had heard snippets of how Daisy's transformation worked, a very good thing to know for the future and a sop to Valira's burning curiosity on that subject. Daisy had also talked about her origins, a surprising tale that made sense the more that Valira considered it. She hadn't heard what Dirk had been discussing so quietly however, something to do with having more stamina? And Sune was involved somehow? Valira wasn't an idiot, she could put two and two together. It was obvious that Dirk's trysts with the demon had some sort of positive effect on his endurance, which explained a lot in retrospect. Valira wasn't angered by this fact, although she was a bit concerned that further exposure could have more negative effects on her friend. Still, that was something to worry about in the future. Right now, all that mattered was Akalfa and her pleasure. Not even the sounds of Daisy and Dirk walking off to find food for the groups lunch or the grunts and groans of Sune stroking her knotty cock a few feet away could make her stop her relentless tonguefucking. It was potentially dangerous, but Valira had faith that her comrades could handle themselves. Besides, they had handled the ogres so it was unlikely that there was anyone or anything worse to bother them. Valira moaned, adding to the already explosive orgasm she was aching to gift Akalfa as the vibrations worked in tandem with the rest of her oral assault. She wanted Akalfa to drown her in her cum, make no mistake about that.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Sune roller her eyes at the sappy sentiment, she might be nice for a demon, but she was still a demon. Still, she didn't argue the point, just continued stroking herself to the sight of them; her towering cock glistening.

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
Dirk nodded, and followed after Daisy, throwing a quick smile and wave to the elves on his way out. He did the same to Sune as he passed her by. When they got back, they'd have to make it up to the demoness for leaving her out of it so far. When they got back. Sex was fun and all, but his ravenous hunger would not be denied any longer.

"You know, I think I smelled the ogres cooking something when I first woke up," he told Daisy as he stepped out of the water and tried to shake himself dry. Rather than dress himself fully, Dirk pulled on just his trousers, for modesty's sake, as well as his belt and dagger. Just in case. "Anyway, I reckon I'll go and toss their camp a bit and see what they already had on hand."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The ogre camp was a simple affair, with a couple of tents, and many sleeping pallets. Whatever they had been cooking, had already burnt to a crisp, but they did find a few legs of goat, and a large chest in one of the tents. It was about two feet wide, and a foot deep, and definitely not of ogre make; the carvings on the sides that depicted trees, and arrows were proof enough of that. The chest was locked, though.

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
"Well, well. What have we here...?"

As enticing as the meat looked to his growling stomach, the discovery of this strange chest managed to supersede it. Dirk knelt down and ran his fingertips over the intricate woodwork, enraptured as he studied the mechanism. Breaking into lockboxes like this had once been a large part of his livelihood, and right now Dirk was feeling a shamefully familiar excitement.

"What do you make of this, Daisy?" he asked, patting the lid of the chest. "Probably too much to hope the ogres had the key on them. I wonder where they found it?"

The carvings were unfamiliar to him, but he'd never paid much attention to such details in the past anyway. Not when he'd had to worry about getting in and out quickly and, more importantly, unnoticed.

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
"A very good point actually. The food they were cooking has likely long since burned, but maybe they have something else." Daisy said, walking to the camp with Dirk. She stayed nude, not wanting to rip her clothing any more than it already had been by trying to put it back on. The meat was a good sign, and it looked fresh enough to eat, though her eyes were also drawn to the locked chest.

"Hmm, I doubt they wouldn't keep a key on them if they own the chest. Though the engravings are definitely not something they could have done, so chances are that they didn't have the key either." Daisy runs her hand over the engraving, giving the wooden lid a small knock. "No clue what the carvings are though. They don't look like runes, so it should be safe. Can you open it?"