The Berwyn Penis Choices are a Disgrace to Humanity

SSS019

Apr 13, 2021
After doing all that stuff to get to the transformation options for Berwyn we're left with

-No penis
-Small
-Big
-Huge

With huge being... The original size...?????

No massive, or giant, or whatever larger size? What?

This game already has 0 chances to increase the penis size of a character apart from your own (as far as I know, and I think I've interacted with every femboy/futa in the game), yet at this perfect opportunity- There is no larger size??? Really?

Would it... Be hard to implement or something? I mean, I don't see how it could be that much harder than implementing the smaller sizes...

And I can't be alone here with these thoughts... I imagine, that given the option, far more people would choose to increase his size then decrease it.

I'm sorry to complain, but I just finished this whole mission only to be slapped in the face with these options.

I almost exclusively play this game for the Femboy/futa content, anything regarding increasing genital size is my favorite, and when the opportunity for such content was perfect, it was passed up... I just had to say something.

Edit: yeah ok this might've been harder to implement than I first gathered. But still, to choose two smaller sizes, and a no penis at all option, over a single larger option... a bit of a shame.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
He's already comically large to the point of hyper...
Would it... Be hard to implement or something?
Yes. Every variable has to be written by hand,; there's no magic wand that transforms an idea into smutty text and Berry is already parser soup as it is so adding an even larger size was clearly more work than B wanted to do.

Reactions: Emerald

Bastion

Jul 2, 2023
As was mentioned Berwyn is kind of already messed up when it comes to parsers, which makes them hard to code as well, leaving them with quite a lot of bugs when it comes to those options.

Your best hope would be a one off scene where he increases his size and simply lock the scene to him having huge penis size. Though this potential is only based on a line of text that implies he can shift his body even after the initial choices.

Though it would probably have to be someone else who writes it as I doubt B wants to do much more with Berwyn at least for some time.

Screenshot 2023-11-22 020258.png

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Dude, he already has a literal hyper dick that would fit better on Brint than a 4ft being like him.

• Haha
Reactions: HK-47