The Abyssal Heart (shinyhappyfitsofrage)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The red glow in Mary's eyes would fade away mostly but she would still struggle with such emotion surging through her. She did feel the ghoulish part of her mind begin to pull away but she was still so full of sadness and the pain was begging to catch up with her. she saw the lovely ebony figure of her ladyship the one that truly cared for her in this world and her rage would slowly fall away, leaving only the sadness, guilt, and regret. She'd not resist as her face was brought to into Iblis' soft warm breasts. Poor Maryabelle was a pure hearted and sweat girl this world was so very cruel to her.... at least that's what she thought. She would cry and sob into Iblis' chest staining her with black blood and tears as shaking hands would hug her tightly to her. She'd make little sniffs and hiccups as Iblis' claiming cooing words would help to ease her soul.

"It's not fair..... it's not fair......", Mary would sob quietly into her ladyship's chest.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
"It's not..." Iblis mumbled into her hair. "Life never was fair. We did try to make it more fair, though. We still try. If the opportunity presents itself..." She blinked. That might... be a very good idea. "Where would your queen be buried, dear heart?"

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mary would sniffle a little and look up into Iblis pink eyes. That's right she could look into her thoughts.... so she quite clearly knew that Maryabelle had quite the deep connection to her queen. "M-My queen I-Isabelle....?", Mary said eyeing her. "I... I don't know.... the royal crypt....? I.... I wasn't there when she died.... it she did die....". Well she must have died no one not even a queen could live that long without being undead or magical. So it was a good guess to think that her old ladyship was back in the crypt. but again, she couldn't be sure, it was.... after her time.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Iblis 'hmm'd' to herself. "Well, dear heart... we just might have to ask your ladyship for her help. That's your next task... finding out where the royal crypts are, and whether they are well kept. We will be having a look for ourselves." For all her ancient wisdom, Iblis was no ruler of men. If she were to take on this role, she'd need an adviser with experience... or perhaps someone else to sit the throne, so she could take a more hands on role herself. Besides, she felt this could be the balm Maryabelle truly needed... and though Iblis wasn't one to awaken the dead from their rest without good cause, the situation was dire enough that she felt it was quite reasonable.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Maryabelle's black and red eyes, though scary to some, would not hide the shimmer within them. The thought of seeing her queen again would would cause a few tears to fall anew. At the same time she wondered if binging the queen back was right.... perhaps she led a full and fulfilling life... maybe she found someone new after Maryabelle's death..... She had informed her in the place meant for herself so loved was she buried there too? Somehow.... she thought.... no.... she actually wasn't... she was in the best chamber when she revived. The queen let her have the place meant for herself so deep was their love.... perhaps she wanted to be intomed with her? But her bones were not with her. Where could she have gone..... Maryabelle would think long and hard about this. She would find her wherever she may lay perhaps she had her blessed shield?

There was still the matter of the dark duid as well but Mary was not yet privy to that knowledge.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Iblis had other leads to pursue as far as the dark druid was concerned. She would mention it to Maryabelle while they were on their way back up into the common rooms, bare breasted and unashamed as they ascended the stairs. She also shared some of the details of her dream that obviously wasn't a dream... although it likely didn't matter. Still, she wanted Maryabelle searching for her queen, and if it was there with her, her shield... and she'd have to send to Marc for repairs on her armor. Her anti decay capabilities would work on clothes, but metal was too difficult for it. She tugged on the hem of her pants, regretting that she hadn't remembered to do so for her new fancy clothes. Ah, well. It was back to bones for her anyway... she needed to practice other arts in case she needed them, but none of them matched her capability with bones. All of them were limited to the sixth veil at their strongest... her bones reached to the ninth. The only strength she'd ever had greater than her bone manipulation had been in her wielding of the darklight... with it, she was said by some of peers to be strong enough to challenge Death himself.... if only because his entire underworld would rise up against him on her behalf should she turn against him. But, she'd left it behind, and all her great power with it, to defend this world... some had argued that she should supplant death and bring the underworld to bear, but such was not her place. She was a servant to death, now and always, and though she disagreed and even disobeyed the current incarnation of death... she respected him.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mary would limp a little as the ascended her body would slowly heal all damage was if it was but a scratch given a little time, but she would be hungry maybe not for human flesh but for meat in general. Iblis could feel her hunger and hear her stomach grumble. She might be able to heal and perhaps susain her lady knight with energy but good food might do her mind some good, it might make her feel more normal. In truth she, Maryabelle, quite feared what she had felt. Such a strong release of rage and emotion... she feared that she might be but a monster pretending to be a woman.... that that was now the real her. She would shake her head... no. She was a knight! noble and selfless she'd not devolve into a base creature of rage and violence.... something no better than a skrine.

She would ask in hushed tone for the painting to be hidden in a safe place... it might be embarrassing.... but it was a true treasure for Mary. Also she would blush at the sight of her ladyship walking around with her boobs out! she was getting back to her old self again.... good. she hopped she put the bones back around them at least as they got back up to the floors above. Thankfully all the damage hadn't really done much to floors above the basement but there were a few cracks here and there. Susie and Lisa would run up to them they faces full of worry. "Are you guy ok!?", Lisa asked seeing Mary so blood and Iblis missing her... top.... Susie asked, "Did... it ... die?"

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Iblis would take a seat, sighing. "Susie, dear. Fetch me a bucket of hot water and a robe, would you kindly?" She'd strip off her tight pants, sidling out of them, and kicking off even her small clothes. She felt filthy after fighting that monster... and hadn't even retrieved that sword from its corpse. She'd sit back down, legs crossed, nude. "Maryabelle is likely to need some help getting out of her armor, Lisa..." She might need more than just one person, in fact, the way it'd been ravaged. Not that Maryabelle couldn't probably peel it off, but she'd break the whole thing doing so.

"We handled the Skine. Where is Saul? We have things to discuss, as soon as possible. We're on a schedule, here." Tired as she was, she knew time was of the essence in handling the affairs of the estate. It had to be taken control of, promptly.. before any well poised opportunists had a chance to make a grab for property rights, or any other such nonsense.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"...yeah... no problem.....", said Susie after a second of staring at Iblis, things would get a little tight in her little white maid panties. She always spoke so softly they still didn't know about the once zombie or perhaps she still was in a sense but just far far more life like. She may have retained the strength and raw unflinching stamina and she seemed a little taken with Iblis. she wasn't going to complain about her nudity. She left to get both the robe and the pail of hot water trying to look at her for as long as she could until she turned a corner.

"Er.... m-my lady? You're not going to bathe out here a-are you?", Mary said her blush coming across her slightly black blood stained face. Mary would try to get in the way of everyone's view of Iblis so they'd not oogle her she felt it was her duty in a way. it might be seen as rather cute in its own way...

As for Maryabelle her armor was dented and slashed all over but it still held together, however her last strike was so powerful it seemed to break her entire gauntlet off. the shredded sleeve was already mending itself thanks to her ladyship however. putting on armor was easy for Maryabelle but taking it off was the hard part especially when it was damaged. she was also dripping black blood here and there left over from her wounds as they continued to heal. her clothes might need a wash too. Lisa was more than happy to start helping Mary out of her armor. Thankfully they didn't have to find saul he showed up on his own, being the perceptive vampire he was he could smell that them before he saw them. he sort of just appeared when Mary looked up, he hadn't made a sound when he entered the room, but he was doing things the vampire way... showing up out of nowhere just to try and look all mysterious and whatever... He would be respectfully away from Iblis nudity, looking down at his glasses as he gave them a polish. "So you wish to make this all nice and legal right? Well I managed to dig up the deed to the place and gather up the appropriate paperwork and what have you. All you'd have to do is graciously "ask" our good lord Fane to sign it, and then add your signature as well.", he said feeling somewhat smug he was quite enjoying the thought of watching lord Fane squirm as he signed away all his "hard earned" money.

Susie would show up again with a rather comfortable and expensive looking robe along with nice hot bucket of water. "Found a nice one.... he has lots."

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
If Iblis was to continue to appear as nobility, there were some things she'd have to get used to. "Susie, if you would kindly, bath your mistress." She'd 'tsk' Maryabelle, and tell her to sit down, too. She didn't seem surprised by Sauls appearance... then again, it was of the third veil to keep track of undead creatures such as he. So many fools didn't take advantage of the necromantic arts to combat such creatures of the arts... however, Saul's words did take her by surprise. "Is that truly all it takes? No judge to witness? Nothing? By death's grace, no wonder so many souls came to their rest bemoaning the fates of their legacies." She gave Lord Fane articulacy in his hand and a command, and he'd be ready to sign... whether he wished to or not. "As for your fee, Saul, once everything is finalized, we'll deal with that. For the nonce, I need to know if you can help me connect with the... vampire community. I don't know the hierarchy or, I'm sure, copious secretive rules it keeps, but I need the opportunity to be in communication with them, presently. The higher ranked, the better... keeping in mind I'm not afraid of even the most powerful of your elders." Unless *the* progenitor of their kind was around, which was highly, highly unlikely. The world would probably look vastly different were that the case. "They will likely rather be informed of what I am about to do... after all, it will have a rather dramatic effect on the political landscape as well as the physical one... especially where they are concerned. Human politics will look to them as the source of this new nation first, shifting blame in ignorance."

And, with a small, she'd correct Susie. "Oh, my dear... he has nothing anymore. This is all mine now. Mine... and the good undead of this community. Though it must remain mine in name and appearance, as far as I am concerned, it as much your home as mine. Of course, when my new castle is ready, you'll have a much nicer room than any here. Ah, and please be tender with my scars... they're still fighting a rather nasty little magic to heal." It was taking too long, she thought, for them to finally close up and shrink away... they were quite tender.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saul felt the need to explain a little, "Well we would have to have witnesses and perhaps a judge if our lord Fane would have died before signing over his possessions.", then he gave a fanged grin. "But.... he looks alive enough to me.... perhaps he died.... after he sighed in a very tragic accident.", said Saul in mock sorrow. "It's all rather legal from where I'm standing.", he said with a rather evil little chuckle. This was all rather shady stuff, but Lord Fane had brought it upon himself though it still made Maryabelle frown.

She sat down and let the rest of her armor come off blushing, setting her mace and shield aside with them. She was really going to get washed out here!? Mary would look down at her knees fidget a little as she sat next to her nude ladyship. She was a bit dirty herself all that black blood might crust a bit... Susie would blush very slightly and have a bit of a sparkle in her black rimmed eyes as she began to wash Iblis down, using a rather soft washcloth. she would take care around her wounds and try to clean them gently, but also she would perhaps spend a bit more time on her breasts then necessary. she would seemed a bit entranced by her body but it likely didn't bother iblis. "Gosh.... Lady Iblis is..... so pretty......", Susie would murmur as she continued. "Er, Maryabelle you look quite roughed up yourself... maybe you need a wash too~?", Lisa asked hoping to get Mary naked too, she was quite a teasing thing now. "I-I uh, p-perhaps? B-But not out here!", Maryabelle said with a hesitant little wave.

Saul then considered Iblis' request for getting in touch with the vampire community. He'd give a "hmmm...." then said, "Well they certainly know about you in a way after that little show you put on but a night ago, word travels fast with us. We always make it a point to know what's going on. I know a few of the vampire councilmembers I could certainly get you contact with them my lady, I know they'd be quite interested to meet you after what you did here to day get around to inner circle.", he said as he began to write something down in his small black book. "Oh yes, and your knight might get some odd looks from other vampires. There has, in the past, been some hostilities between vampires and ghouls. things have calmed down in the last five few years but my fellows are still quite wary of her kind, I of course care little for such things.", saul said as he closed his little black book with a snap.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Iblis considered his loophole, and nodded. Where death was concerned, a necromancer certainly blurred the lines... but Iblis would be unassailable in legal issues soon enough. She'd be a foreign power... this was a temporary thing. Iblis was here as the will of the living, and more importantly, the dead... she was the very face of the damned. They cried out for more than petty grievances, as the living were wont to paint them... most wanted nothing more than to see their descendants carry on, their own immortal legacy still leaving footprints in the sands of time. Iblis was the vehicle of their will... and some petty notions of law and justice certainly wouldn't derail that vindication.

Susie did a good job washing Iblis, and Iblis would give Susie a little pat on the head. Headpats for the cutie. Lisa would tend to Maryabelle, which was good. "Maryabelle, bath here. Now. Your modesty is one thing... but when you fight creatures of the void, I will see you cleaned, properly and with all due haste. It will help me to keep track of your condition. If you become infected by the first world, I need to be able to take steps as quickly as possible. Thus, that is an order. Strip." And with that, Saul had her attention. "Ghouls and vampires at eachothers throats? I daresay ghouls have the numbers, generally, if not the strength. With the one exception here, vampires, I would think. would be consummately superior. Ah, well. Rarely is life or undeath so simple. I wish to see them as immediately as possible. There's also something I need to search for... a dark druid. I have only the name to go by, and need to cast a wide net to find this one. It is of paramount importance."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saul would consider her for a moment then said, "Very well Lady Iblis I'll get the word to some of my fellows and I'm sure they'll be more then willing to see you come tonight perhaps? We shall see also I shall not bother you with payment until after I get all the legal hoops out of the way as it were. I'll just go get the lord to sign shall I?", he said with short bow. "Told you Saul was just super. He's so smart!", Lisa said grinning. Meanwhile Susie would blush as she got the head pats and her eyelashes would flutter slightly. She would do anything for Iblis....

Lisa would then look to Maryabelle with a sly smirk as she wriggled her fingers at Maryabelle. "B-But! B-But! My lady!", Mary squeaked as her hands began to move on their own. Iblis' orders were law to her body and she despite her efforts to resist, would begin to strip! "Oh, let me help!", Lisa said as she took hold of Mary's pants and pulled them off. Mary would gasp and blush as her own hands would betray her and Lisa would "help" giggling like a schoolgirl. Soon she was bared to everyone in the hall. she would scrunch into ball to try and hide her body biting her lip and blushing really hotly. there were several slash marks on her body and bruises but for the most part these were all superficial. Her insides were ok mostly and would heal but one could never be too careful when it came to frist worlds influence. The undead in the halls where already looking at Iblis here and there but now they'd look at Mary, smiling and some giving her teasing winks. She was just too cute you had to tease her a little when her defense were down, you couldn't not with a blushing face like hers... Susie took it upon herself to wash Maryabelle but she was making it a bit difficult buy scrunching up the way she did and susie couldn't unscruch her. "Come on.... I can't get everywhere if you ball up....", Susie said with a little pout to her features. She also wanted to see her naked body too, but that was beside the point. Lisa grinned and then with her fingers wiggling again she began to tickle Mary!

Iblis lady knight would squeak and laugh as Lisa would attack her with tickles! Making her unscrunch and squeal as they began to wipe at her breast and butt making her squirm. The two girls seemed to be quite enjoying themselves as they tickled and washed Mary into submission.

Meanwhile Lord Fane would be seen trying to stop his hand with his other as he began to put his signature on parchment put in front of him. "No! Nooooo! You don't deserve any of it!", he rasped.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Iblis watched the pair washing down Maryabelle, with tickles as much as soap and cloth, and smiled for the sight. Saul and her command were working down Lord Fane, and her inspection of Maryabelle led her to conclude that she hadn't been infected with anything otherworldly. She yawned. "Oh, dear... my fatigue is catching up with me." Her expenditure of magical and physical energy had taken a toll. "I'll be going for a rest. Susie, come tend to me when you're done with Maryabelle, dear. You may bring a friend if you've one with a... gentle touch." She loved gentle things, soft things, and loved the same in personalities. She'd retire upstairs to the master bedroom, hips swaying with her practiced walk, and would lay in the ridiculously large, four poster bed naked, curtains drawn. She'd just rest her eyes a little, until Susie showed up...

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Susie would stop trying to wash at Maryabelles pussy to look back at iblis watching her as she swayed away, her hips and butt making the little maid girls peen throbb under her panties. "Oh my~... little Susie gets to be with Lady Iblis ehehehe~.", Lisa said as she played with one of Mary's nipples and did a bit of wiping at her back. "Oh.... ok....", Susie said, blush spreading very quickly across her newly revitalized flesh. After a lot of teasing tickles and rubbing in certain places Mary stopped struggling and just covered her face as she felt the eyes on her. "No need to be bashful here everyone is simply enjoying the view.", Lisa said as she held Mary in her gaze. "Oh we'll have to wash these clothes too... I'm sure the people here will take care of that.", Lisa said as she gathered up all of Mary's garments. "H-Hey! Wait! W-What am supposed to wear before then!?", Maryabelle quavered. "I donno but that doesn't matter does it? this kinda you house now right? people can walk around naked in there own house I would hope~." Lisa said as she handed Mary's clothes off to a guy who was more than happy to take them. Iblis would see this silliness through Maryabelle's eyes as she rested.

Susie would dry Maryabelle off and get up saying to herself, "oh.... but I don't have any friends....", Susie said with a little frown. "Well that's ok! I can be your friend.", Lisa said pointing to herself and grinning widely. "Lets go see Lady Iblis yeah?", Lisa said as she took the smaller girls hand in her own a brought her up to what was once lord Fane's room. Susie would peek inside, "Er.... I brought Lisa is that ok?", said Susie in her quite little voice.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Iblis was laying on her stomach when they arrived. Her torso had finally stopped throbbing in pain, and she found it comfortable. She was still naked, ebony against crimson silk sheets. "My back, if you would, Susie. Massage." Her words were muttered, she was exhausted. "You should have very dextrous fingers now... and Lisa. Cuddle me?" She liked being touched, being close to others... especially those she could trust. She also had a very particular fetish... she liked riling up sweet, gentle people enough that they took advantage of her while she was too exhausted to do anything about it. Once Susie was at her backside, the fun would start... and hopefully Lisa would be at her side, holding her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
the two girls would look to her blushing, Lisa with lip biting desire, Susie with a twinkle in her eyes. The little girl would feel unworthy of such a task and would shift on her heels as she said, "If.... If that's what you want....". she couldn't not look at Iblis she was so perfect in her own way. Lisa would be at the side of the bed stripping out of her clothes showing off her own lifelike flesh. She was thin and petite with small boobs, but the still had enough to jiggle enticingly. her hips were wider and she had nice tight butt to grab. The redhead undead would snuggle up to Iblis body to body, she found her quite soft and comfortable to press herself against, the bed notwithstanding.

Susie was left blushing even more again she felt super unworthy and very inadequate compared to them. Her peen would throb again in her panties as she ended her way behind to behold the beauty that was Iblis' ass and gulp. "Oh gosh....", she meeped. She adjusted her maid skirt and then with dainty, soft, little hands began to touch Iblis back. her skin was... nice.... she would rub her back trying not to go down to her butt even as much as her body begged her too. Lisa would nuzzle Iblis feeling the best she'd ever felt in her undeath. "So... Susie, How long have you been here?", She asked curious about the little zombie. "Half a year... I was.... bought....", Susie said her eyes unable to look away from that ebony butt. her hands would rub at her thighs and hips though. Susie was sittin slightly on iblis legs so she could feel the little herm zombie girls package on her leg.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Iblis couldn't actually help her moaning. When Susie put hands to flesh, her warm body got warmer, and the sensations of massage relaxed her greatly. It was a world of pleasure for her... and she felt everything, as she nuzzled against Lisa's neck. It didn't take long before she was aroused, as Lisa kneaded the flesh on her butt and thighs. "Susie... though I appear to be a dark elf, in truth, I'm a reaper... or was. An immortal guide of spirits. As such, I developed... tastes that weren't common to mortals. This has translated to sexual desires. Voyeurism... being worshiped... and being molested whilst I rest are prime among these. Lisa, this goes for you too... you both have permission to make gentle sexual use of me whilst I sleep. Try not to wake me, if you please... but use me as you desire otherwise. Oh, and I especially love taking a hot cock while being massaged, Susie." Her thigh would rise, giving Susie an unsubtle grind against her hardened member. "I expect you to fill me with lots of your semen. I'll have to vet friends before you bring them, though..." She mumbled that last part, settling back down, warm with her little Lisa waifu, booty wiggling under Susie just enough let her feel that penis with her thigh some more. She did like cute...

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lisa quite liked this news.... she'd frankly quite like to be one of Iblis' and mary's fuck buddies. She'd "yaaay!" inwardly, then hug Iblis even more rubbing herself against her. She still couldn't thank her enough for giving her face and voice back, along with making her feel alive..... literally. Alsp there was that bit about her being an immortal reaper? "Huh.... that's kinda neat too.", she thought. not every day that you get to bed a reaper~! She would then openly groupe at Iblis butt and breasts whilst rubbing her pussy softly against her ebony leg, biting her lip as her face reddened. Meanwhile Susie would give a tiny "Eep!" As her little penis was grinded against. She was a fully packaged herm so she even had a little pouch of a ball sack to complement her pretty pink pussy and peen. Of course she was very hesitant about her cock.... in life many called her a freak for having it and in undeath it only make things worse making her a rare zombie.... also she was actually very cute still even as a green zombie.... She had little body confidence seeing herself as nearly flat chested and weird for having a cock.

So Susie would continue to rub her and her hands would soon find themselves unable to stay off Iblis' butt, rubbing it slowly but firmly. Then she couldn't help but open her checks too spy on her pussy and asshole and found herself poking at them while biting her lip. Iblis had told her it was ok but she still was hesitant about using her cock..... she then got off Iblis' legs for a moment to pull off her painties and her little peenie would spring free! bobbing and swaying with her little balls she wasn't very big... but she'd have lots of stamina as a zombie, with she still was even if she looked so alive and her heart even pumped again. right now it was racing. She then lined up that girly cock with Iblis' pussy and then slowly pushed herself inside with an adorable little gasp. Lisa chimed in with, "Oh my Susie~. Going tunnel exploring are we?", in a very sweet but teasing tone. Susie would look away embarrassed. Oh right the massage! she would put her hands back on Iblis back and began to rub as she also began to move her hips, moaning softly as she fucked her new master. (she decided she'd serve her after what she did she was already a maid after all.)

If Iblis would look she'd find Maryabelle moving about the halls butt naked looking for some clothes and not succeeding, the undead servants of the place, now being lead buy Iblis' new steward, would try to chat her up as she ran into them. Taking the opportunity look at her as they purposefully held her up.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Iblis loved that cute little penis, penetrating her! Technically, it was robbing her of this body's virginity, though there was no hymen to tear. She moaned quietly, resting while she got her rocks off... it was important that she used her time wisely, as there was precious little of it to spare. Meanwhile, Maryabelle seemed to be having some difficulties... it was fun, having an undead staff that had just come into fully functional bodies, complete with rampant libido's. Maybe less fun for Maryabelle... well, that could be changed. Iblis opened a gate in her... though, it was a different gate, this time. Not really... just a twist on the gates of rage that dominate a ghoul. With her ability to influence Maryabelle, she could turn anger into lust... and did so now. She figured the staff would love this treat, and Maryabelle just had too much energy... it was honestly making Iblis kind of jealous, seeing as she was wiped out and Maryabelle had the stamina to be all embarrassed about her nudity. Well, now she could be embarrassed about taking gallons of semen instead.

Meanwhile again, Iblis was enjoying her massage and slow fuck, tension leaving her body in some areas while others become positively disgustingly tense... in the best of ways. A sigh escaped her lips, and she slowly rolled over onto her back, a finger tapping Lisa's crotch... and giving her a very male surprise. After all, Iblis quite enjoyed being... enjoyed. Preferably by throbbing, needy, leaking cocks.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Looking through Maryabelle's eyes Iblis would see her lady knight stop and gasp as a sudden blast of lust over took her. Mary would cry out as he body would suddenly grow so unbearably hot! "Aaah! Wh-What's happening to me!", she cried falling to her knees as they grew so weak from lust. The undead people around her would go to her actually genuinely concerned at first, she did sound like she was in distress and they were decent people not like the nobles at all. Mary's nipples would stand up hard and her pussy would begin to leak all over the floor. The hand Maryabelle was using to try and cover her pussy couldn't help but start fingreing herself. The men around her found themselves in a predicament poor Mary was getting so terribly lusty. "N-No! I f-feel so.... hot! Please don't looook!", she moaned as her other hand would pinch and play with her own nipples. Three reather burly men would huddle up and have a hushed conversation. Then one a half elvish undead man would turn to her looking respectfully to the side as he held his hat in his hands. "Er, miss Maryabelle..... we could uh, help you with that. I don't think you'll be able to handle that on your own see. And also well we all find you quite beautiful.... and we own a lot to your ladyship so.... may we?", he asked. Mary would look at him her eyes a little wet from embarrassment and shame. They were being quite respectful about all this despite what they were really asking nothing like the men (and women) that had raped her more or less. She would moan a few times fingering herself and being unable to really relieve herself, Then she would look to the side and then would nod, biting her lip as a body would quiver.

undead people would start to gather around the nude ghoul and began to pull of bits of clothes not everyone mostly the brave ones that didn't mind showing off their new skin and flesh, mostly men, but there were a few maids in there too. they would point their hardening cocks at her and her mouth would drool as a strange version of the ghoulish hunger would take hold of her. she would crawl on all fours to the nearest group and timidly take a cock in her hand, her pussy leaving a trail of gush on the floor. then she'd take it into her mouth, she couldn't stop herself. She started to suck and bob her head on that cock while another hand would spread her pussy wide as her face would blush so hard. her light blue pussy woud gleam with wetness and a drip would fall from her throbbing little clitty. A man would push his cock easily into her pussy and she could moan loudly around the cock she was sucking. It looked like she'd be in good hands Iblis would not have to worry about them being crass with her thought things might get more wild as things went on, but most importantly it was all consensual.

Susie would slip off out of Iblis she rolled over having to respostion, her little peen nice and wet from Iblis' lady juices. Lisa would gasp as a long penis and a pair of balls would manifest on her. "Holy hell!" Lisa would exclaim as the cock would throb, ready for use. she would moan and stroke it, getting a feel for it. Meanwhile susie would strip off all her clothes showing her adorable petite body and little tiny breasts. she would, still blushing, put herself back into Iblis' pussy. At the same time Lisa would straddle Iblis tummy and rest that big peen inbetween her boobs. "Miss Iblis can i use you breasts?", she asked excitedly.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Iblis watched Maryabelle, and those lucky ones around her. They were far more genteel than the nobility of the living she'd come across, as a whole. Which was good... there was a chance some of them would soon be assuming positions of power in her own court. Maryabelle was quite shy... somewhat hilariously so, to Iblis, for an undead of such power. Neither seemed to have done much to crimp her powerful sense of modesty. Then, Lisa was asking permission to play with her boobs, with that new toy of hers, and Iblis just gave her a sleepy smile, and a nod. She already had permission, silly thing. Still... Iblis couldn't stay awake much longer... those ebony breasts were as plush as could be. More so, even... they were crafted by a shapeshifting nymph and felt just heavenly. Iblis felt her mind relax into the ocean of fatigue, the warmth of her dear ones using her a lullaby to her senses.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mary would soon be surrounded by dicks waiting their turn as lust ran rampant throughout her body, she just couldn't help herself she was so horny it was nearly painful. The people around her were more than ready to "help" the poor girl. She keep rotating from one pair of cocks to another taking them from both sides. Every time she moved back and forward it would pleasure her in both holes at once. She actually did most of the work, moving her hips back and her head forwards leaving the men moaning and grunting in pleasure.... she was so soft yet tight inside her pussy. Her mouth could take quite a lot easily, even if she did gag here and there. Sometimes the few girls would slip under her to suck on her nipples or scissor with her. Some might be a bit rough with her but she could take it and, unlike the nobles, they actually wanted her to feel good too, not just focusing on themselves. The maid especially seemed taken with her and would kiss and caress her even as cum would cover her body.

Back In iblis' room Lisa would fuck her ebony breasts moaning softly as her magically manifest cock would rub in that soft, soft, crevasse of boobfleash. Susie would fuck Iblis' pussy and sometimes switch to her butt moaning softly and cutely perhaps aiding the once reaper's slow descent to sleep. They would switch up their positions taking turns fucking her breasts and lower holes, leaving her mouth untouched so that she would rest well. This would all lead to lewd dreams in Iblis' mind, she was not visited by death again this time. parts of of Maryabelles little orgy could be seen in the backgrounds of her sleeping mind.

Eventually she'd awake, to find night had come the two girls resting naked with her on either side of her body, hugging her and breathing slowly. Checking on her knight she'd find her sleeping peacefully as well her ghoul hunger fueled lust finally sated. the maids had cleaned her up and put in her guest room not to far away from her her clothes folded up and washed. her armor might need repairs but her weapons were spotless shined and polished. now with Lord Fanes wealth she could perhaps have enchanted self repairing armor made for Mary.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
The next morning brought refreshment. Iblis found her sleepy sexual session had done wonders for her... with her odd magical skillset, she fed as much off of emotion as anything else, and the ministrations of the two ladies had been more revitalizing than they could have imagined. She was very pleased with the both of them, and kissed and pet them for a time before she rose, in appreciation. Maryabelle had managed to tend to her gear as best she could in spite of the evening's challenges that Iblis had burdened her with, and Iblis was quite proud of her for maintaining her diligence. Despite being the owner of a wealthy home and staff... Iblis found herself in the kitchen early morning, cooking. Her almost living undead servants were now quite capable of eating like normal people, even if they didn't need to, and she'd cook, with a little help, for the entire household. Iblis proved to be as terrifically skilled at cooking as she was at most everything else... she did it as though she'd been several centuries learning the art. Never one to truly forget her humility, she'd have a large table set, and all the household that wasn't on night shifts brought together to eat... as a family. This would give her a chance to get to know them, to address grievances and pressing concerns, and to build trust and support within the community she was building. Everyone, down to the lowliest of servants, was important to her... and though she was only one person, she had the patience and diligence to tend to as many as possible, before other important concerns called to her. She hadn't seen Saul off before, but she was sure she'd be seeing him again soon... after all, her date with the vampire community should be rather prompt now. Her acquiring of a significant amount of power in such a short time put her on the map... she was a player worthy of consideration, literally overnight... an upsetting factor to many in power, ripe for reaping alliance with, and a wild card for those defensive of their possessions to keep an eye out for. Among the elite circles, her movements would most certainly not go unnoticed... she would have to take stock of the enemies she'd earned, as well as the potential allies. There was danger all around, now, and the enemy hadn't even arrived.

Iblis sat at the table, before calling the new family down, her gaze distant, and her mind just as far off. She pinched a napkin between her fingers, rubbing the material, memories drawing her to a dark place. Before the death of Anima, before Diiroehn's rise and fall, before Anima's brief return... things had been complicated. Without an underworld, as the population of the world flourished, things had been hectic, with few soul guides. Anima's centuries long argument with the Gods over the course that death would take, which would prove her ultimate and tragic undoing, was so terribly delayed that the world, for a while, was a hellish place. Iblis remembered some of her earliest work, encountering the most dangerous of undead, her charge before there were ways for mortals to deal with such beings. She remembered caves filled with rot, villages laid to waste by the bloodlust or fury of a single undead, she remembered carnage. She remembered mourning the helpless who fell, some so very slowly... they'd come to her beyond broken, and spent centuries in her darklight, unable to cope with their ends. She remembered... she had explored those ends with them, to help them find closure, navigated their nightmares. Some had been so profound, they'd almost undone her in the early centuries of her work. She remembered pain, screams, howls of anguish, loneliness incomparable. She remembered guilt and regrets, she remembered feeling fear. And she reminded herself that the worst of it, a world driven to death, unable to bear life... was a blessing compared to what the first world would bring. She pinched and rubbed that fabric, and she shivered. She wished she had her darklight.

Iblis blinked, and looked down at her hip where her darklight used to be... and the necronomicon was belted there instead. She almost hissed through her teeth. A tome so powerful had a will of its own... and it wasn't likely to be benign, considering the influences it had likely experienced since she transcribed it. It was going to be... difficult, she knew.

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
When she first began to get up Susie was reluctant to let go, loving nothing more then too nuzzle and hug Iblis. There was love in the way she would press herself to her. Lisa would steal a kiss from Iblis as she got up watching Iblis as she dressed eyes drinking her in. The two girls would follow everyone else in once the food was laid out. The maids and the cooks were quite surprised by her skill. the smell made many of their mouths watered in anticipation. the zombies would be able to taste food better and the former skeletons would be able to taste in general. Maryabelle would show up soon too fully dressed in her leather clothes but still looking a bit shy, a lot of the there people knew her very well now, and the maids would fuss about her making a place for her, brushing her golden hair, and adjusting her clothes as an excuse to touch her more.

once the food was served everyone would dig in Mary too. She found that she kept digging into the meat very savagely if she didn't pay attention blushing and then trying to eat more politely whenever she caught herself. She always tried to be so meticulous with her table manners so it embarrassed her to be seen so ravenously tear into a steak. Lisa would chuckle and pat Maryabelle on the back ad the blushing girl would wipe her lips blushing. Susie would sit next to Iblis and sometime lean on her just wanting to touch her warm skin. black skinned body only covered by bones.

The necronomicon would shudder slightly and there would be a faint laugh just on the edge of hearing, it sounded endlessly mischievous for some reason. Ibils world soon find Arick, her steward to be, sitting next to her. "Hey Lady Iblis before you leave today to meet with the vampires I have a request..... it's about lord Fane.", he said face in a thoughtful expression.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Iblis would hold a hand up to stall Arvik when he spoke, an arm softly resting around the midsection of Susie. Iblis wore her bones, but shed them for breakfast... sitting nude, and with regal composure. "I have an address, to everyone... please fill in the night shift when they arise. Feel free to eat while I speak." She'd pause a moment gathering herself, before she'd speak. "I feel I can trust you all. We've not known each other long, but I feel we are family. I hope that is not presumptuous of me. But, the journey I am to embark upon... have embarked upon, may not be for everyone gathered here. You should know what, and who I am... and what war I am waging." She paused for effect. "As a select few of you have already found out... I am a reaper. Or, was. A nymph of death, more precisely... a naturally occurring spirit of the... 'element', let's call it, of death. My duty, since before your races existed in their current iterations, was to guide the dead to their places of rest after life ended. Something in this age so dramatic has happened, that it threatens all of life in this world... and the undead, as well. Even the souls of the living and dead will not escape this menace. After millenia of tending to my duties without complaint... I rebelled in order to fight this war against the Void. First World, to some, it is the emptiness that our reality replaced. The all consuming darkness that seeks to stifle all of existence, let alone life. Such powers are... beyond this world's ability to resist. This world has seen few legends capable of fighting on par with such a foe..." She lifted a hand towards Maryabelle. "My necromantic arts, three veils beyond the strongest veil that exists in this world, has birthed one of the only three arch ghouls to exist in this world... my Knight. Last night, she slew a Skrine, an undead and void twisted abomination that could have felled a small kingdom on its own. She is my right hand... and most powerful ally.

"Speaking of which, thank you, for tending to her needs last night, in a vulnerable time... with civility. You are gentlemen and ladies, and I have much appreciation for your behaviour, as I'm sure she does. A ghoul has gates of rage, which are, more accurately, gates of 'madness', present in all living minds, with an aggressive twist. In order to acclimate her to using these gates for the power they bestow upon her, I twist them further... into gates of 'lust'. This way, she can train safely in their use... without threatening her life or others. Her carnal nature will see some expounding upon because of this necessity. The foe we face... is mighty. The Skrine was a lesser servant... we need far more power. And we have this world to deal with, as well. Other powers vying for influence... who in their ignorance are like to align themselves against us. And there are hints of the Void's influence in this world growing, pre invasion tactics of spreading its influence in a malicious, subtle way. To toy with powers of the void is to cast aside your very soul and all that you are... it WILL devour you, without exception, if you tap the infinite abyss of its power. Lord Fane had barely started his way down that path... but was close to being pulled in already." She paused again, and looked to Arick. "Tell me, Arick, what was it that you wished to ask about Lord Fane... an enemy of not just undead, but this entire world?"

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
when Mary finally noticed the Iblis was naked she would sputter and gagged on her meat a little, her face taking on it usual blush. once she got over that bit she watched the reactions of the servants and maids. they all looked to one another once she explained her origins and the danher the whole world face. It was hard to believe really but no one seemed to question her the skrine was a real thing after all, they heard Maryabelle's fight with the thing, so they took her more or less at her word. Susie leanedon Iblis still or kept an hand on her as she spoke loving contact more than anything else.

when the speech turned to Mary and her.... little "escapade".... with most of the staff and the gates that held her power. Maryabelle would slide down in her seat trying to hide from their gazes and she really didn't like that sound of "Developments of her carnal nature" at all they last thing she wanted was for that to happen again... even if everyone was very nice. She really did appreciate their civility though, and she felt she knew them quite a lot better now and she was quiet beloved by the maids now. They would make any excuse just to even be near her, so smitten with her as they were. Lisa would pat Mary on the back again and kiss her cheek. Mary was such a pure, innocent, soul all this sexy stuff was quite out of her realm of experience even if she and the queen..... well anyway!

Then Arick was addressed once more his request ready to be heard by Iblis and everyone else apparently. Good, making a show of this would be well worth it he really wanted to see the man squirm now, he had wronged him and all his family for long enough. Arick would clear his throat, then raise form his seat. "I think death and undeath are too good for a man like him. I say that yet one more final punishment be laid upon him....", Arick said really projecting his big voice. He wasn't yelling at all but somehow his voice was filled with quiet intensity. Lord Fane had been put into one of the many stocks and pillory he had used on some of his maids..... now he was put in one. he would look around terrified of Arick and what he might say. "Mercy! Mercy!", he'd rasp struggling in the stock. "Madam Iblis... you are so skilled in the arts of death necromancy that I think you could do this.... Turn lord Fane into "Lady" Fane in his undeath. Then let her be used by everyone and anyone! make him or her our servant. What say you my lady?"

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
The idea of turning lord Fane into a lady surprised Iblis a bit. A little humiliation was far more tame than what most would have done with such a situation... she'd seen some of the most horrific vengeance history had to offer. "Easily enough done." She didn't even have to see him for that to work. She wiggled her fingers, made a few passes... and it would be done, from where he lavished in the stocks. He'd be moved up to their caliber of living flesh, as well... it helped if it could all be felt and he wasn't rotting, after all. "Besides... in truth, the emotional and physical purging this brings might actually serve to buffer what's left of his... excuse me, her soul against the influence of the void she invited in." Iblis was going to have to take care of that before letting Fane die, one way or another... she wouldn't allow a soul to go to the void that she could save. This killed two birds with one stone.

"All here are welcome to her, but she will have to be kept hidden and secret. Should any of our foes seek to use her to strike against us, that could be... problematic." She blinked. "Oh. Nevermind. Seeing as she's a lady undead, now, I do not think anyone in the world would mistake her for the real Lord Fane anymore." That was at minimum of the seventh veil, to the turn the undead as she had him... nothing that would have ever been seen done in this world.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
It was a punishment very specifically chosen by Arick, as lord Fane would often rape undead women he had under his control, now with the tables turned he would bare all the sexual angry assaults of her former servants. As he became a she, she would cry out of surprise and panic trying yell out anything to stop this for happening. For naught of crouse once it started it would not stop. her body would slim, her chest would swell with her hips, her lips would fill as her hands and feet became dainty. Her blood stained fancy clothes would grow loose on her as her crying voice would feminize in seconds. she'd keep her brown short hair, light blue eyes, and fair palish skin. she would look to her hands in horror and scream an extremely girly scream. Lots of macious smirks would be seen among the servants. Arick himself would never touch her but always let her think he was just about to pounce on her, the best punishments were the psychological ones he thought. This was not vengeance.... this was justice.

Mary would gasp, she had no idea that something like that could even be done! He was now a she! And she would be used in penance for her crimes. Maryabelle was unsure how she felt about this, but in the end it did seem right to allow the servants to chose his fate. Susie would stare at Fane, she hated him more than most but Susie was a timid and battered soul she could only look at him/her with pity now, she'd learn humility perhaps one day. Mary would raise from her seat and gently move the maids aside as they tried to wipe her face of any mess from the meal. "I... I've got it thank you my good ladies.", she said. "Ahem... shall we see about these.... vampires now? I suspect Saul will have spoken to the right people and they might be waiting at his office."

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Iblis looked to Maryabelle, and nodded, but had one last thing to say. "For the sake of appearances, you are my servants... but that is not the truth. I do not need servants, I do not want servants. I have seen so many in power live in luxury, cold to those that make that possible, while watching them live in squalor. I will never allow that. You are not my servants... you are my family. All of you. And you will live, or unlive, well, with luxuries equal to my own... with a few exceptions for appearances sake. If you do wonderful things for me, let it be because I have earned those niceties... by enriching your lives and earning your appreciation." It sure wasn't the attitude she presented to the world... but a strong mask was important. She'd eat with the rest, and let her bone armor grow about her, donning a cloak. It was excusable not to wear finery, as a necromancer... it was expected for such sorcerers, even wealthy ones, to be eccentric.

She'd be careful about the necronomicon at her side... and the voice it seemed to nearly whisper with in her ear. "Yes, let us be off, Maryabelle... and let us hope our first impression is a favorable one." The vampires represented a significant power that she needed the alliance of... she had few enough options for powerful allies, and would have fewer once her plans were in motion.