Thare Plantation Trouble (open for everyone!)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Whaaa-? How don't you like anal? It feels amazing, even more so if you've got a dick!" He says, laughing and giving her balls a gentle squeeze. "It's a tight hole, and the best part is, it doesn't get anyone pregnant!"

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
"It's painful, messy, and if you aren't prepared- shit everywhere." Savannah cringed at the last two words.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He snorts and shakes his head. "Well obviously. But if you are, and have lots of lube and stuff... Mm. It gets pretty fucking fun." He says with a laugh, as he starts cleaning her thighs and calves.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hell, I've let people fuck my ass a few times. It was fun! You know that ausar I was talking to at the bar? She likes fucking my butt, and I like fucking hers. Anal is fun when it's done right. Maybe we should let her show you just how fun it can get." He says with a chuckle, rubbing her feet clean.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Like this one time... She decided to surprise me. She showed up at the ship wearing nothing but a trench coat. And when she took it off, she was wearing fishnets underneath!" He says with a chuckle. "And then, when I pointed out some sort of weird buzzing noise, she turned around and spread her ass. I saw a bunch of vibrating anal beads in there!" He says with a laugh. "And then... And then I just grabbed her and pulled her onto my lap. Started fucking her with the beads still inside. She went fucking wild! She came so hard, her cum was splattered across the bulkhead, and not a drop hit the floor!" He says, laughing as he starts washing her back.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. We fucked all night after that." He says with a snort. "Kept her sister up all night too. She was rather peeved in the morning!" He says with a laugh as he starts scrubbing her shoulders.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"So yeah... Case in point... Anal sex is awesome. You should really get used to it." He says with a chuckle, before both his hands start rubbing over her stomach and under her breasts. His dicks twitch against her ass once, but it seems he's trying to keep his erections down.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He obviously can't resist any longer, and just grips her breasts as his dicks throb to life between her legs.
"And I guess... Talking about stuff like that... Made you get all hot and bothered..." He whispers in her ear, thrusting his dicks between her buttcheeks.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Why so upset? I haven't even started." He murmurs, chuckling as he rears back, and then slowly thrusts both his dicks into one hole each, stuffing her from both ends. "Now you can start screaming." He says, chuckling and kissing her neck as he bottoms out inside her holes.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Okay seriously? You're practically begging for it, and once it actually happens, you back out?" He sighs, rolling his eyes as he leaves his dicks inside her, twitching steadily. "No wonder Able was pissed at you..."

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
"Okay! When he and I first had sex together, I said his dick was too small. I also enjoy having four or more cocks stuffed into my cunt." Savannah giggles nervously,

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wooooow. You said his dick was small. You do know that's like the ultimate insult to a guy, right?" He asks, lining up his third dick with his pussy and thrusting in. "Rest assured, I'm at least bigger and thicker than the regular Zil." He says, chuckling and starting to thrust back and forth. "Just ask the Queen!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I mean... I don't mean to boast... But this is thirteen inches long, two inch thick. And I mean all of them." He says, chuckling and grabbing her hands, curling his fingers into hers as he slowly bucks his hips into her, purring slightly with pleasure.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Demon dick. Covered with nubs, and I got a knot at the base just for that lovely squeal." He says with a chuckle, as the purring gets louder. He buries his head in her neck, and his sharp teeth prick her skin as he bites down, sucking out a little blood. His tail wraps around her body from below, squeezing her tighter to him as he fucks her nice and slow, hilting in her ass and pussy over and over again.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
Savannah begins gasping for air, barely able to breathe. A low wheezing noise comes from deep in her throat.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The purring turns more... Feral... And he starts pounding her faster, his hands crushing her in an embrace, before he bends his head down to kiss her, his long, forked tongue slipping into her mouth and twining around her tongue.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He just growls and fucks her harder, loosening the could just enough to let her breathe, but there was no escape. His nubby cock rubs every little sensitive spot inside her ass and pussy, stimulating her prostate and g-spot every time he slammed in. She could feel something big and round slapping at her holes too. His knots were inflated, and he was ready to fuck them into her very soon.

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"What's wrong?" He whispers, his breath hot on her neck as his yellow eyes meet hers. "Am I hurting you?" He asks, turning her around so she's facing him, and wrapping his arms around her in a loving hug. "You can tell me." He whispers, looking down at her as his wings cover both of them, leaving them in almost perfect darkness, with just his yellow eyes the only source of light.