Thare Plantation Trouble (open for everyone!)

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
Savannah sat in a soft armchair in Professor Darnock's office, her forest green eyes looking at the ground, her adoptive father Shep Darnock pacing back and forth in front of her. He was very unhappy with her and now the time for her to get punished has come. What will Professor Darnock do to his little brunette beauty?

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Savannah, Savannah, Savannah. Just what am I going to do with you, my girl?" Darnock murmurs, shaking his head as he takes a puff of his pipe. "This is... What? The fourth or fifth time you've run off? You do know I'm quite concerned for your safety! Why do you keep doing this to me?" He asks, frowning down at her.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
"You are cruel. You are strict. I wish to be able to have fun on my own!" Savannah huffed, crossing her arms and legs.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"My dear, I am only concerned for your safety! I do all this to protect you! The jungle is not a safe place, and even your own kind are dangerous to you!" He says angrily.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
Savannah's face flushed orange with rage. "I'll be fine! You got me a bodyguard, yet here you are, telling me that I cannot leave!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He rolls his eyes. "Just a single bodyguard doesn't mean much if you get attacked by multiple groups of enemies!" He grunts, giving her a knock on the head.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" Savannah yelled, grabbing at a hidden vial filled with kerokoras venom.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Darnock jerks his hand back, then narrows his eyes at her. "I feed you, shelter you, clothe you... And this is how you show your appreciation? By rebelling against your father!? How dare you!?" He yells as he raises a hand to strike her face.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
Savannah quickly flinches and tenses up, accidentally breaking the vial and leaking it's contents out onto the bed, rendering it worthless.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
His eyes fall to the broken vial, and the wet spot on the bed. "What is that?" He asks, before tilting his head and sniffing the air slightly. "Kerokoras venom? Were you intending to paralyse me for the next few hours while you escaped?" He asks, raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah. Right. Escaped into the jungle, Where you'd be taken as a breeding slave by the Vanae, thanks to this-" He grabs her package and gives it a squeeze. "- or be raped and eaten by the naleen. Honestly, I just don't get you." He says, shaking his head.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He sniffs, then pauses a minute, before looking down at her. "Aroused by stuff like this, are you? Dirty girl." He whispers, and she sees a bulge start to form in his pants, as he gets onto the bed and spreads her legs to the sides, leaving her holes on full display.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grabs her wrists and holds her down, before pinning her down with his body as he reaches down to unzip his trousers. The next thing she feels is a hard, throbbing organ right at the entrance to her pussy, as Darnock grins down at her from above. "You just wanted attention from me, didn't you?" He asks, as he slowly pushes into her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Able is not going to help." He growls, before he bottoms out in her pussy, and starts thrusting hard right off the bat, grunting and groaning with exertion as he fucks the much younger Zil.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
Savannah groaned and sobbed, tears streaming down her face. Originally human, the zil rations she ate didn't just turn her into a zil, but made her cunt much tighter, almost painfully so.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Darnock clearly doesn't care about the pain he's causing her, and is interested only in his own pleasure, which he steals from her, still fucking her as hard as he wants.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Being older than she is, he doesn't have the stamina to keep going at such a quick pace, and is forced to slow down. However, he compensates by ramming his dick in harder, practically making sure she feels the pain.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Shut up!" He growls, slamming into her harder. "I'm going to cum, you goddamn slut! Take it!" He growls, lifting her lower half up and off the bed and burying his dick in her a few more times before he cums, letting out a loud groan.

SatanicAble666

Aug 2, 2017
Savannah let out the loudest scream she could, certain that someone would hear and come to her aid.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Darnock rears back and slaps her right across the face before pulling out of her pussy and shaking his head. "Such a noisy bitch..." He growls, stuffing his dick back into his pants as he walks back out, locking the door behind him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
As she lies there in the room crying for the next few hours, she eventually falls asleep, and wakes up to the sound of voices outside her bedroom. It was male, and unfamiliar. The other was the voice of the man she hated, Darnock. Who could this mysterious newcomer be?

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Like I said, Mr. Darnock, I have no need of any... Services." The demon morph says.
"Oh nonsense! Please, I have two servants here who would be happy to serve you! In fact, one of them is behind this very door!" He says cheerily, before unlocking her door.
She sees Darnock, of course, but the other man is the one who sticks out like a sore thumb. He's got dark purple skin, covered with swirling black markings, and a quartet of horns on his head. One pair is curving upwards, while the other sweeps back along his head. He has bright, amber eyes, and a mouth full of sharp teeth. He has a pair of black, feathered wings sprouting from his back, and where his legs would normally be, he had the lower body of... A Naleen!