Testicle Trouble

Anachro369

Jan 6, 2018
So, I'm in the process of trying to get Endowment Immobilized so my character can have three testicles. A bunch of Throbb-based trial-and-error later, I now have testicles with ridiculous proportions and for whatever reason, I just can't get the damn thing to trigger. From my character appearance: "A stuffed sack with two hideously swollen and oversized testicles swings heavily beneath your pre-soaked member. You estimate each testicle to be about 22063 inches around and 7022.8 inches across."

Now, I'm no scientist, but I would assume that if one has testicles 1838.583 feet around, and 585.23 feet across, that said individual couldn't possibly move around. Unless physique score plays into your character's "carry limit", if they even have one. Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Are you using anti-gravity underwear? That allows you to move with oversized balls.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Read the description for the hardlight thong. I think there's only one of those and that's the anti-gravity one.

Anachro369

Jan 6, 2018
It's not the one purchased on Uveto. What my character is wearing is the hardlight modded one bought from Aliss on Tavros Station.

Chiromishi

Aug 9, 2017
Now, I'm no scientist, but I would assume that if one has testicles 1838.583 feet around, and 585.23 feet across, that said individual couldn't possibly move around.
All I have for a reference for the size is this video. I don't think any anti gravity thongs or hoverboards can hold up anything that equals slightly more than the distance from The CN Tower to the ground.

This is ridiculous.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Thanks TFMaster, it was the damn hoverboard... That makes absolutely no sense.
Makes perfect sense if you imagine the hoverboard supporting your balls while you go about your business. :p