Tavros Content Discussion (General)

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
I dunno if this has been already asked, but exactly, how big is Tavros station?

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
For the hair style place I noticed there is no option for natural or un-kept hair. I might be reading to much into this and straight might be the natural hair setting. If not is there anyway to get your hair un-kept/natural?

Shugotenshi

Mar 15, 2018
Sure there is a thread of this somewhere I just couldn't find it. Does anyone know if they are going to expand on the Nursery at all ? Saw stuff for staff and upgrades when playing but haven't read anything recently about if it'll get any content in the future of if it is just going to be left as is.

Kizrah

Jan 17, 2021
Ideally at some point, yes, but not any time in the foreseeable future.

People still waiting on Bridget content
coomer.png

Satyrs-Maze

Apr 2, 2021
Just did the starchild meet up and she has to be in the game more she has the potential if your going for a harem playthrough or as a friend the sceen was written good but I think starchild is an amazing character

Nora Steele

Dec 17, 2020
Starchild? Do you have to meet her through extrameet or something?

Nora Steele

Dec 17, 2020
Yeah, I went through the ExtraMeet options on Tavros and I got the Servant on a date, but not Starchild. Swiped right on both. Does she not have a thing for eight-foot-tall futas?

TheShepard256

Yeah, I went through the ExtraMeet options on Tavros and I got the Servant on a date, but not Starchild. Swiped right on both. Does she not have a thing for eight-foot-tall futas?
I managed to get her on my Steele, who's a 6'7" feminine hermaphrodite. IIRC, she does mention that she prefers women, or females, or something like that; if your Steele lacks a vagina, that might be the reason.

Nora Steele

Dec 17, 2020
The character I tried it out with has a pussy as well.

Anyways, I tried with another of my futas, also pussy-endowed, and I just got to Starchild's place! Weird that it didn't work the first time, but I can't complain.

edit: oh wow, I think this is my first positive experience with anything like tentacles...electrostimulation...voyeurism...damn. I love that child of the stars for sure.

Last edited:

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
i'm genuinely curious, why was riya added to the game?

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Yeah, Riya has the express purpose of getting a rise out of players.

Sadly, we can't deal with that permanently.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Fair enough.. I know people have complained because she only sexes pure female but she's not the only character that has a preference.
Preferences are ok, her problem is trying to get in other people's way. All to troll players, and it works.

Last time she got schooled for getting in the way, though.

Koboldaholic

Jan 26, 2023
New member to the forum. Figured I'd say something about content on the station. Honestly I love most of it. my only current gripe is that Riya doesn't exactly have a lot of content to her. I'm not gonna gripe about her supremacist views or her preferences. I just think she has a great amount of potential for Master/pet domme/sub and breeding content. hell I'd kill to see a bad end where you become her 'police dog'