Syri Dorna

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Thatfirst part have root in times that CoC was still...well more alive than now and TiTS wasn't yet main source of income for Fen. Aka people pested savin about "certain" type of stuff to be written for CoC so he went postal and made later on Syri and Anno to make all those people....umm more unhappy or maybe actualy more happy since both sisters popularity blowed up into unbelivable in some cases nearing fanatism levels.
I Don't know what your talking about.
d3e360cdc4174141c201dc0ac7c8732e.gif

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I Don't know what your talking about.

People too often wanted Savin give some preg context for Hel and more stuff for Helspawn that made him...well slight dipleased going as far to say to not want do it. Thus when TiTS lift of the ground he went and make both Dorna sisters a way to cure himself of this all things he went throu at the CoC development twilight. With this it's easy to not find it odd his alergic reactions on questions like: restoring Syri pussy when/Annoe preg x-pack when.

He would probably be not so harsh to some other of him tits npc's in future but those two may stay as case of metaphoric middle finger of Sav to all those who pested him back in the days.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
it was a joke. as I'm probably one of Syri's fanatics. I also had heard about that though I came here at the end of CoC's development, and when tarkus was the top tier planet, just before myrellion was added. I love Syri, but I won't pester him for new content as I'm under the belief that content should come to you rather than deliberately forcing it to meet demand.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It's not pestering him about new content that is bad. It's about pester him about SPECIFIC new content for Syri or any other of his npc's.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
if any character from TiT's could come into this world I would want Syri so we could play all the vidya games.... and other things.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
if any character from TiT's could come into this world I would want Syri so we could play all the vidya games.... and other things.
and then she would have severe health issues due to tissue rejection and no government stipend to pay for her medical bill and no high tech nanomachine-based medicine. :p

Last edited:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
This would be after she's stable and medically "cured" of course. I wouldn't have her come here for nothing.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
and then she would have severe health issues due to tissue and no government stipend to pay for her medical bill and no high tech nanomachine-based medicine. :p
I'm sure the government stipend would be no problem to replace, a GoFundMe could easily do that job ten times over, with how many fans she has xD

The non-existent nanomachines would be the problem, although I'm sure there would be some already in her that could be reverse engineered.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
This would be after she's stable and medically "cured" of course. I wouldn't have her come here for nothing.

I think for her been considered "cured" enough to survive without nasty side effects in our universe...she would most optimal need her old genitalia back. But then wouldn't it make her merely another puppy girl?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I think for her been considered "cured" enough to survive without nasty side effects in our universe...she would most optimal need her old genitalia back. But then wouldn't it make her merely another puppy girl?
I was under the impression that her being cured would be her replacing Valden's dick and balls with a dick and balls of her own with the help of mods.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah well if that wold been made before she cmae to our universe it would work too. Thou given normaly such change would be by replacing X with Y I expecting TiTSverse medics have safe way by modding to make sure even double XX could grown her own cock and balls :ghost:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
why cant I have my fantasy without it being complicated?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
People are such weird animals. They like to mess up others fun/fantasies for no apparent reason. o_O

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
I am disappointed we can't potentially re-vagina Syri. I want to make her whole again. I know I would be sad to lose my junk after I grew up with it attached to me and have it replaced with something foreign.

Also I want to impregnate her and Anno and all the other puppy sloots.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
You must be really new here...

...I know I would be sad to lose my junk after I grew up with it attached to me and have it replaced with something foreign.
But she wasn't really emotionally attached to her vag and prefers it the way she is now.

I want to make her whole again.
But you will once SyriQuest gets finished... ....see her with a dick of her own instead of Valden's.

Reactions: Draconoid

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I am disappointed we can't potentially re-vagina Syri. I want to make her whole again. I know I would be sad to lose my junk after I grew up with it attached to me and have it replaced with something foreign.

She wouldn't be Syri with a Vag. its part of her content. Also I'm pretty the sisters will never have preg content. Something to do with nagging Savin during CoC's development.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Savin isn't stupid though. Just send him like 4 digits per character and he'll probably do it.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016

All preggo content for Erra is now cancelled so this man may think about what he just said.

Reactions: Draconoid

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016

when anon says something ignorant and dumb.jpg

All preggo content for Erra is now cancelled so this man may think about what he just said.
my soul when.png

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yo but like, let's just be real for a second here. In the future, everyone would want to be a herm.

You can always count on human perversion.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well no puppy getting preg...umm ok the more preg stuff for other races *throw hands in the air*

So preg x-pack(s) for kitties npc(s) when? :catte:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
*Savin cackling in the distance, probably*

*Definitely.

But she wasn't really emotionally attached to her vag and prefers it the way she is now.

+1

As an aside, I'm pretty sure that when Syri got out of the military, she'd have invested in a hardlight strapon or dickmods on her own anyway.

....see her with a dick of her own instead of Valden's.

Did I ever say that?

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
+1

As an aside, I'm pretty sure that when Syri got out of the military, she'd have invested in a hardlight strapon or dickmods on her own anyway.

Is it irony or truly in case she would not have this warp gate accident she would end up as herm? :allears:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I am disappointed we can't potentially re-vagina Syri. I want to make her whole again.
Lood nightmare sequences wen?
no... but considering she needs contunous med treatments in her current state... I'd think that at some point she would want a more stable situation downstairs.
^This. It hurts me to think about Syri suffering continuosly from those issues. Helping her out with those in any way possible is a top priority for any puppy-sloot-lover.

If we won't find Valden soon, we can always make a cute pet tentacle monster out of his cock and keep it around that way.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Did I ever say that?
no... but considering she needs contunous med treatments in her current state... I'd think that at some point she would want a more stable situation downstairs.
You might have in discord, as this topic came up, but maybe as just a thought. Though, I mean, common. You know we love that puppy dom, and just want her to be safe.

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
Did I insult someone? I can't tell if I am being punked or if I actually hurt someone's feelings. If so, then I am sorry.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Did I insult someone? I can't tell if I am being punked or if I actually hurt someone's feelings. If so, then I am sorry.

Well, ya see, Syri's dink is a very knotty, very important part of her character, and she has stated before that she doesn't want it removed. A lot of people ask for it to get removed or for Syri to grow a vag without realizing it's part of her character, not to mention she herself likes it, so every time someone asks we collectively laugh and roll our eyes, and try not to be too big of dicks to the newbie.

Same goes with pupper impregnation, many people ask, but it does not fit Anno's character, but it may interest you to know my #1 pupper, Erra, has preggo content planned. Which is cancelled until you educate yourself on the pupsluts. >:V

As for feelings hurt, only Syri's, because now she has to go to sleep knowing that your Steele will never think she's as good as her sister cuz of what she's got downstairs (not that she cares at all, of course). You monster.

Last edited: