LuvnJbf.png

art by primarycolors
oC0U2cg.png

arty by primarycolors
H41a4Hh.png

art by galaxy.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm not sure about everyone else, but that art doesn't do much in the way of making me wanna let it stick its tail in me.

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
I'm not sure about everyone else, but that art doesn't do much in the way of making me wanna let it stick its tail in me.
im sorry?????????

and hardcore nsfw is still sort of uncomfortable for me to commission people for because reasons so ya know

Last edited:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
im sorry?????????

and hardcore nsfw is still sort of uncomfortable for me to commission people for because reasons so ya know
That's fine. I was mostly just curious if I was the only one who felt this way. Like I just see the art and I think neopets or something.

You still get all the props for going for a genderless crewmate.

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
That's fine. I was mostly just curious if I was the only one who felt this way. Like I just see the art and I think neopets or something.

You still get all the props for going for a genderless crewmate.
oh thanks so much <3 and yeah now that you say it like that im def getting a neopets vibe.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
One thing should be mentioned, the PC does have airtight suits. So whatever this guy is releasing for nap time upon refusal, might wanna cover those grounds.

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
One thing should be mentioned, the PC does have airtight suits. So whatever this guy is releasing for nap time upon refusal, might wanna cover those grounds.
ah your right ill just make this event available to pcs who aren't wearing airtight suits