[Submitted] Sierra the Slime Dog

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017

Lemon Lime Slime aka Sierra
- magikarpfever​

Overview
An odd; alien slime anthro dog that can appear at random after the PC gets the probe from Mhen’ga. They are a cute, cuddly, and genderless doggo who loves to play and put their gooey tentacle in anything they can fit it in. Sometimes they’ll even try to make it fit. The PC finds their box out in deep space -- they can either grab or ignore it. If they grab it they’ll have a one time event that will most likely evolve into several other encounters. For now the PC gets to enjoy some sexy times with an anthro dog and their adventurous, prehensile tail.

This event is only available to PCs who did Dr. Haswell's Zil quest and who are not wearing an air tight suit

edit: i decided not to make them a selective mute because it was confusing some people

another edit: they have a name now! i call them sierra because my friend kept calling them sierra mist lmao

last edit for now: submitted!

phew this was a long one! btw clarrisa is on hold until i find motivation for her. i bit off way more than i could chew with her. this little furball was pretty easy. feel free to comment if you find any mistakes or if you have any suggestions thanks a bunch ! (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

now that its submitted i wanna thank all the people who helped edit! so here it is, thanks a bunch for the help. you guys really came through and i appreciate it.

IRSfggb.png

artwork by missami
V3wfnrq.png

art by missn
LuvnJbf.png

art by primarycolors
oC0U2cg.png

arty by primarycolors
H41a4Hh.png

art by galaxy.

Last edited:
K

Krynh

i didnt want it so seem like that ;-; its pure furry anthro stuff plus like you can legit fuck a snake in this game sooooo
Yeah idk, well write it anyway and see what Fenoxo and Savin say when you submit it.

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
Yeah idk, well write it anyway and see what Fenoxo and Savin say when you submit it.

yeah well see. the only thing i see as iffy of my character is their reluctance to speak but thats because theyre a selective mute.

Last edited:

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
It's not about being sentient, but being sapient.
yeah youre completely right! dont worry little lemon lime is as sapient as steele however they only talk when they come to trust the person theyre speaking to

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'd be pefectly okay if "higher zooerastia" was in the game, but it's not (which is something understandable) and I can't say I miss it. So I take it'll be a case similar to that of CoC's hellhounds.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
The abrupt switching between male and neutral pronouns kinda threw me off, when reading this. Definately fails the Harkness Test, though, at a quick once-over.

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
I'd be pefectly okay if "higher zooerastia" was in the game, but it's not (which is something understandable) and I can't say I miss it. So I take it'll be a case similar to that of CoC's hellhounds.

The abrupt switching between male and neutral pronouns kinda threw me off, when reading this. Definately fails the Harkness Test, though, at a quick once-over.

yeah sorry ill change it to neutral pronouns sometimes i mess up and i think it doesnt fail it. they have human intillgence, are of sexual maturity for their species, and they can communicate they just choose not to.

legit its furry anthro sex with an added tentacle. funny enough there are WEIRDER things in this game ie cunt snakes, fureffect, the tentacle chamber thing in uveto, you can fuck a dragon in uveto etc

and legit one of their first interactions with the PC is them waving hello and conveying that they cant speak

Last edited:

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I just wanna point this out...

Past the womb you can’t even think. Every thought is crushed by a cascade of pleasure. Soon you can’t scream, the tentacle ending its journey by reaching your throat.

THAT is not how anatomy works. I could understand if it was anal insertion and all the way through but fuck there is no passage connecting the womb to a persons throat or mouth o_O

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
I just wanna point this out...

THAT is not how anatomy works. I could understand if it was anal insertion and all the way through but fuck there is no passage connecting the womb to a persons throat or mouth o_O

whoops my mistake thanks for catching it!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Eh, I doubt Fen will care. The threesome with Haley and Ellie has you cumming in Haley's vagina and her coughing up cum lol.

Reactions: Backwoods

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
Eh, I doubt Fen will care. The threesome with Haley and Ellie has you cumming in Haley's vagina and her coughing up cum lol.
oooohh lmao id still like to try to be anatomically correct (the most i can be considering there are taurs and naga)

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I like the premise and the style of this, but atm the choice seems to be a bit too forced. It kind of falls into the same pit that Azra does, the whole "recruit or diss" choice being forced upon a player at a predetermined point of time.

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
I like the premise and the style of this, but atm the choice seems to be a bit too forced. It kind of falls into the same pit that Azra does, the whole "recruit or diss" choice being forced upon a player at a predetermined point of time.
*shrug* well theres really no penalty for not picking up the box, its like getting the egg from mhen'ga. and they're def not a crew member lol. but i see your point and appreciate your feedback. and thanks!

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
yes but you need 2 dicks as default has you cumming in her vag

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
gonna necro this to point out that i submitted. thanks for all the support everyone!