[Submitted] Makius, the Venarian Doctor Crewmember

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Honestly, I do not what to expect, since it's hard to tell when people is stating something or just trolling. I've been antagonized by my liking of content before, and that made me be a bit defensive on those topics. Sorry for overreacting.

But, most of the comments on almost every thread either have much unrelated comments, or have most of them written on a sub-context that most people can't understand. It's so difficult to comment in plain English?

For example:

"waifu who only wears sundresses and wide brim hats and bakes a mean apple pie?"

What the hell that means???? Ughh..

Rant aside, and to prevent commiting the fault that i've pointed, I have to thank Lashcharge for the continous work on which is probably the first non-girly/pseudo-male, non-flatface lover/companion on the game. Let's hope that he isn't the last.
Lol, you tell me.

Stop saying flat-face. As a two-legger, I take great offense to this heinous slur. :catte:
On a more serious note, there's no reason to crusade against fetishes you don't like. Having a damn slur for non-furries is weird and sounds like you don't think you have a flat face.

QuestyRobo

Creator
Apr 20, 2017
I've been antagonized by my liking of content before

Such a mystery as to why this would happen. It's not like you say weird and offensive things to people.

I have to thank Lashcharge for the continous work on which is probably the first non-girly/pseudo-male, non-flatface lover/companion on the game

Seriously, what the hell is a pseudo-male? Is this some weird alpha male thing that I'm not getting?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
If only people realised that being obnoxious is not a good thing.
I'd start spewing things about forum behaviour and established personas, but I won't out of respect for Lashcharge and Maki's project. Not that I would not like to vent away, but this is not the right place to do it, and opening a thread on "General Bullshit" would be seen as being abusive against my fellow forumites. Even if I wished to include myself as a textbook case.

Last edited:

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
When I said pseudo-male i was refering to beings that had either had a masculine appareance and/or assets, but that are female on nature, and regarded as such. I intended to said it more as an illustrative term than anything else, not a derogatory one.

The second one was intended as joking-non offensive thing, and since now no one reacted in such a way as now, so I guessed that people understood that the way that I'd intended. I'm quite aware of my humanity (would be quite weird otherwise), and again, I didn't said that as an insult towards anyone in particular. At worst, it's a manifestation of my bottled frustration of the amount of monster-girls on the game (in comparison with CoC, at least), so sorry to everyone.

I'm surprised by the amount of backlash from two simple terms, and how quick the people united to pick on me, but if you're offended, I'll stop using them from now on. No sense to ruin the post for a senseless discusion, and I apologize to Lashcharge to having brought this thing that has nothing to do with the thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: PriyaX and Zavos

Draconoid

Feb 14, 2017
Atlantic side of the USA
I dislike monstergirls as much as the next person of such apparently minority opinions, sure, but that's just motivation for me to write something more beastly (within the guidelines of course) or pay someone else to do it. I don't have to sex up any of the vanilla Ausar ingame if I don't find 'em to my taste.

Perhaps I misunderstood what you meant by pseudo-male. I assumed you were referring to cuntboys and the like, but from the context you provided, d'you actually mean all the femherms, dickgirls and fake traps ingame? 'Cause if so, then it turns out we agree about the lack of 'masc' content and followers, and I might hafta stick a footpaw down my throat. (But, callin' a female-identifying being who's got some masc funbits a 'pseudo-male' is still pretty insensitive to the female in question)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
If only people realised that being obnoxious is not a good thing.
No it's okay you guys, he just meant me. Chief Wide-Hat, of the Water People.

Kirovreporting

Aug 28, 2015
Is he trolling?
I'm having a really hard time believing someone made up that many adjectives without being a troll.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Well first of all I don't care about that conversation.

Onto Makius. I've finished more work on him and he's almost done, through I still need to review the codex suggestions. I kinda took so long because I had to write new scenes involving missing events and everything to do with him getting a job in the nursery. Which shoulldn't be that hard, but because it's another person character it's kinda hard to find a spot to start.

Either way here are two more gdocs(which I probably end up fusing before delivering it to fenoxo).

Maki Event Doc
Maki Nursery Doc

If any of you guys could scour through these gdocs and find any issues, typos or any kind of mistake in them I would be very grateful.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
A pleasant suprise in this sunday morning ^^

Would look and with my limited ability try to be helpfull here with anything that may escape your attention ^^

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Well first of all sorry for the really long delay, but I'm almost done with this project.

I'm currently giving it the last few looks with the help of some people, specially the variables. If anybody wants to be an extra pair of eyes it would be extremely welcomed.

If I or anybody else doesn't find anything bad with it I should submit it to Fenoxo on the 9th.

Reactions: ShySquare and Zavos

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'm kinda curious will you one day make a tf item based on the race? Maybe with a perk or something to be able to become analy pregnant (maybe a second tf for just the anal preg stuff)

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I'm kinda curious will you one day make a tf item based on the race? Maybe with a perk or something to be able to become analy pregnant (maybe a second tf for just the anal preg stuff)
That's unrelated to this character. ButI don't have any intentions of writting a tf for them, and I doubt the anally pregnant would come with it since it's derived from their weird hormonal system.

On the other hand I already wrote the Vulkrimi. Their scorpion tail injects a virus that creates a temporary pseudo-womb in any large enough hole. I specifically designed that race so Mpreg would be made simple and easy. That I will likely work on.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
oh? the vulkrimi can do that awesome x3 i really hope you do work on it as my main steele would drop being a male herm and stay fully male >x3 if something like that was added
though speaking of vulkrimi do you have a plan to do any preg stuff with your character Semith?

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
oh? the vulkrimi can do that awesome x3 i really hope you do work on it as my main steele would drop being a male herm and stay fully male >x3 if something like that was added
though speaking of vulkrimi do you have a plan to do any preg stuff with your character Semith?
Semith was a commission that I consider complete. I don't have any preg plans for him. I do have plans for generic Vulkrimi Preg.

EDIT:It's a week later, but I now consider this project in a submitable state.

Reactions: ShySquare and Zavos

Ireyon

May 14, 2018

I feel irrationally happy about that at least getting a happy ending. I did always like the work done by @LukaDoc and @Quiet Browser .

Now that I think about it I've read the posts on this forum since the character was first proposed. And only now did I bother to get off my lazy ass to register. Damn, I feel old.

Last edited:

<><

Jun 22, 2017
What's the status on this? If its dead I could give it a go. Is there any place where I could get the events doc? The one in the OP just goes to the nursery doc instead.

<><

Jun 22, 2017
It's been sat in Ready to Code, untouched.
Do you have an idea where i can get a copy of the events doc? If not I can use the old document but that one is harder to work with.
Also is a pull request on git sufficient, or do I have to submit it somewhere else? All threads I've found are about contributing writing not coding.