[Submitted] Makius, the Venarian Doctor Crewmember

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
A while ago LukaDoc allowed me to reformat and fix problems with the old Makius Gdoc. With his help I've progressed significantly and I'm getting close to completing the doctor.

For those that don't know who Makius is, he is a recruitable sergal-like doctor written by LukaDoc and QuietBrowser when Tarkus was first released. He is mostly masculine, but can enter into breeding heat that gives him curves and boobs, and can eventually get him anally pregnant.

I asked LukaDoc and he agreed that two of the Gdocs I made from the original are ready to be submitted, or at least to be reviewed by everyone.
  • Tarkus Clinic: A clinic for Tarkus where you can recruit Makius the Venarian Doctor. There are three Raskvel, Kayl the apprentice doctors and Nira the Nurse, with the other nurse being unnamed.
  • Venarian Codex: A sergal-like race that are functionally hermaphrodites.
  • Crewmember: Doc containing most of the non-sexual interactions crewmember and few blowjobs.
  • Sex Scenes: Doc containing most of the sex scenes.
  • Maki Event: Doc containing most of the events.
  • Maki Nursery: Doc containing most of the nursery related stuff.
Other gdocs that are not ready to be reviewed:
  • Sleep With scenes: This is saved for absolute last. Will do this as an expansion, likely after Makius is already coded ingame.
What exactly did I do in this project:
  • Standardized the codex so it's more inline with other codices.
  • Took park of the Sleep scene and turned it into it's own shower sex scene.
  • Dealt with the Medlab problem.
  • PC can give him a job in the Nursery instead of evicting him to a ratty clinic.
  • Parsed things appropriately and added a few more along the line.
  • Added some variables where I think they were missing. Added some fun ones too, like knotting.
  • Wrote new scenes that were missing. Like Heal and Sex in the Clinic. Or Eviction and more Drugs for the crewmember.
  • LukaDoc allowed me to write drugs that allows Makius to retain his masculine looks through breeding heat and pregnancy or even retains his boobs and curves in normal mode. This wasn't particularly hard to do since the different states that Makius goes through are far more mental than physical. I hope the way I addressed this in the gdoc using:" + maki.mf("boyish", "curvy") + "/if(maki.isMasculine()):boyish/else:curvy}{if(!maki.isMasculine()):curvy/else:boyish}. is the easiest way to code, through I can definitely change it
  • Went over github and tried to make the variables as close to the code as possible. Most of them I managed, others I didn't.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Good to see QB/LD project been revived and brought up to date with your help Lash. Keep the good work man ^^

cazadore

Aug 31, 2015
Hell yes this and haruka the velpine monk ( i think) are old docs i liked and really wanted to see

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Its nice that this one is effectively gender malleable. Those of us who want a husbando can get one, those of one who want another waifu can get one by having drugs used on him.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Its nice that this one is effectively gender malleable. Those of us who want a husbando can get one, those of one who want another waifu can get one by having drugs used on him.
He's supposed to be genderqueer in his more feminine forms. Through that's hard to visualize since he doesn't have a human face.

Reactions: Zavos

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
You got any images for how this race might look? I'm having a spot of difficulty.

Xiokir

Dec 9, 2015
BLESS YOUR SOUL
thank u so much i've loved Makius ever since he was first being worked on this is great aaaaa

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Only one issue: there are no SSTDs
FenCo is contractually obligated to create one at one point due to at least one being promised by a fundraising milestone. On the other hand, nobody really wants to write any since they veer into areas that FenCo has since learned to stay out of. Involuntary, or near involuntary transformations is pretty much something the entire community hates. We'll probably see a lackluster excuse of one eventually to forfill FenCo's obligation eventually.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Out of all possible SSTD's I think FutaFlu may be only one ever added. Or it's jsut most commonly meantioned while SSTD subject is called out in thread.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
It would probably be best if SSTDs stick to non transformative effects and instead do things like inflict temporary status conditions. Stuff like sending a character into rut, messing with sterility/ fertility levels (on a temporary basis/ until cured), and augmenting existing milk and cum production. Stuff that doesn't really alter a character permanently but rather causes temporary inconvenience or exaggerates already present traits in an easily reversible manner.

Maybe a "mooflu" that causes breast inflammation (temporary growth) and increased milk production in already lactating girls.
Some other SSTD that causes temporary ball swelling in males.
stuff like that.

Last edited:

Kirovreporting

Aug 28, 2015
Ah good, Maki and Haruka were the two characters I was most worried we'd never hear about again after LD/QB left.

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
i rly like this omg i have a soft spot for doctor characters. especially how he can go from fem to masc

Axer

Apr 21, 2017
Loving everything so far, really looking forward to him being in the game. There are just two "problems". One, from what I've red on some other threads apparently having a pregnant NPC aboard your ship is a no no and two, there already is an NPC with the name Maki in the game ( https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Maki ) but since our doctors name is Makius I don't think that's a problem.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I heard that using male pronouns is gay!

Last edited:

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Look at his name, title and avatar.

I noticed it, but I supossed that was a kind of mocking comment, not a generic post of this guy, so I wanted to be sure. It may be unpolite to ask, but there isn't a thing that prevent people to spam meaningless comments yet? I prefer to stick to the thread on every post, but seems like every time that I look to one, more or less the 50-60% of its comments have nothing to do with the topic.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Why would I mock people on a board where many users aren't heterosexual and I myself have futa as a huge fetish?

Besides, most of the derailing is done by others (damn Imperium), I just provide the commentary.

Last edited:

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Why would I mock people on a board where many users aren't heterosexual and I myself have futa as a huge fetish?

Besides, most of the derailing is done by others (damn Imperium), I just provide the commentary.

Honestly, I do not what to expect, since it's hard to tell when people is stating something or just trolling. I've been antagonized by my liking of content before, and that made me be a bit defensive on those topics. Sorry for overreacting.

But, most of the comments on almost every thread either have much unrelated comments, or have most of them written on a sub-context that most people can't understand. It's so difficult to comment in plain English?

For example:

"waifu who only wears sundresses and wide brim hats and bakes a mean apple pie?"

What the hell that means???? Ughh..

Rant aside, and to prevent commiting the fault that i've pointed, I have to thank Lashcharge for the continous work on which is probably the first non-girly/pseudo-male, non-flatface lover/companion on the game. Let's hope that he isn't the last.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
non-flatface

Can you please just fucking STOP with that name? This isn't Warrior Cats or anything like that, plus it sounds obnoxiously otherkin.

You're a human too, so that makes you a 'flat-face', and so are literally everyone else in this world. But seriously... stop calling HUMANOIDS that. Not everything needs a fucking god damn muzzle/beak or be furry all over or whatever the fuck.

And Psuedo-male? Wat?
Idk whatever the hell you mean by that, but Cuntboys/FtMs are guys whether or not they got the male bits, and leave the dickgirls/transgirls alone. You just made yourself sound like a complete utter douche with that. Are the former not full on REAL guys to you just because they don't got a dick?
Seriously, just fuck you man. :/

Last edited: