Sub & Dom Stats

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
I'm pretty sure it is/was a "Savin, go do more important things!" issue. 

So does that mean if we all put it together and bring it to you guys. It just MIGHT make in???

I, personally, would love to see naleen - huntress or not though there is history there already as canon - as a crewmember. I'd also like to see/do a lot of cleaning up for the naleen tail. I run my Steele with one and I've run into a lot of . . . shall we say interesting usages of my tail, and an almost complete lack of usage of it's . . . unique capabilities, outside of the naleen in the forests of mhen'ga. A notable exception is an egg laying scene in which the tail is quite well used.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So does that mean if we all put it together and bring it to you guys. It just MIGHT make in???

Sure, but that won't happen.  Everyone who writes for the game has more important and less difficult things to do than write a follower expansion for a character someone else wrote.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
That may be so, I wouldn't exactly know. Heck I don't even know for sure who wrote all the Naleen stuff. But I thank them from the bottom of my heart. I love my tail without it I'd have to be a Kitty-tuar, and that doesn't go half as well with what I see. Who knows maybe one day I can do it :D I've gotta cut my teeth on something a bit more approachable though, and I REALLY should have an avatar before I start trying to do big submission type things.

Last edited by a moderator:

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
An here I was already thinking you were awesome and now there's not a word I can use that doesn't sound like I'm trying to butter you up for something :p

As far as the sub/dom, kind/hard, libido scale goes.  I think they should all kind of work together. There are already WAY more than enough tags and perks and scales to put any character that walks in into too many boxes to write for.

phrenetik

Oct 10, 2016
sorry to necro this but has anyone make progress to an expansion of some sort to the Naleen Huntress waifu ??