Question about Kiro

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
When you first get her distress call (or whatever it was) you have the option to wait, and my question is what happens if you wait?

I've always wanted to try and do it but i always accidentally skip past the option lol 

Blackwater Syn

Aug 28, 2015
Nothing. You sit there for a while and nothing happens, and you have to choose to go away or help.

Only thing you've accomplished is making them suffer a bit longer.

You monster.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Thankfully for our Takuni friend, death by lack of life support really isn't a thing (unless you ignore her distress call, you monster).  You could wait for several days, even a year or few, and she would still remain there, hopelessly bloated even when her testicles should have ruptured within the close quarters of the ships like a large, cum filled balloon. 

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Well realistically if those get more sensitve and she doesn't starve eventually she'll get enough of a handles to massage her balls to orgasm maybe. Then then be traumatised enough to go get her balls and prostate shrunk  and her dick senstized. Or lose it all togehter and start over more modest in the cumflow. That or pick up a Galotian. 

Why doesn't she have a Galotian? 

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Can you imagine what size that Galotian would be if she had one around? o_O srsly with the amount of cum she produces that Galotian would be ship sized.

They can tune that sort of thing so she doesn't end up trapped, fat, and relying upon the good will of strangers who may simply leave her there to rot.  Or worse take the time to pump her full of bimbfying drugs and muscle weakeners and sell her in to slavery.  The universe is tiny and she fasions herself a famous dick. What if someone she fucked over ran into her and decided to pop the balls. 

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Can you imagine what size that Galotian would be if she had one around?

Even better: Galotians of a certain size don't keep growing, they split apart into more galotians. Given a few weeks, Kiro would have a small army of goo girls "crewing" her ship.

Also known as "Why Celise doesn't have any ultra cumflation scenes."

jH0vnoV.png

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Even better: Galotians of a certain size don't keep growing, they split apart into more galotians. Given a few weeks, Kiro would have a small army of goo girls "crewing" her ship.

That reminds me... Why there are no flamethrower weapon in a game?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
There's one slated for Uveto, actually.

More importantly, though, why isn't there a Goozooka upgrade to turn it into a Goothrower

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
More importantly, though, why isn't there a Goozooka upgrade to turn it into a Goothrower

Hm... Yes, you are totally right, with acidic galotean ammo it would be even better than flamethrower!

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
That reminds me... Why there are no flamethrower weapon in a game?

While not TECHNICALLY flamethrowers, there are the Salamander Rifle and Pistol options.  They do almost as much burning damage as they do physical.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
While not TECHNICALLY flamethrowers, there are the Salamander Rifle and Pistol options.  They do almost as much burning damage as they do physical.

Burning pinholes isn't exactly what flamethrower is about. Though, actually, nothing rivals old good pyrokinesis...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
But pirokinesis would need for psionic addition yet goothrower could be made much ealrier accesable. But...how much goo sample we would need to keep it up and running for longer than max few battle turns? o_O

Even if one say...becaue it would have attatched tan to store goo how we would just like that get for cheap so much goo to fill it after use :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015

jH0vnoV.png

Yep that was the other thing I was thinking of, of course I said nothing cause someone else better came up with something xD

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
But pirokinesis would need for psionic addition yet goothrower could be made much ealrier accesable.

Patience is a virtue. After all, outlasting your troubles is a kitsune way...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Or rather than outlast just make pranks to make them vanish *hue hue*

Siting patiently without doing any mischievous deeeds isn't much of kitsune way either ;)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Or rather than outlast just make pranks to make them vanish *hue hue*

Siting patiently without doing any mischievous deeeds isn't much of kitsune way either ;)

Who said about doing nothing? 9_9

Zavos

May 7, 2016

This is going to give me nightmares. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Who said about doing nothing? 9_9

Hue Hue that more like a kitsune reply ( ̄ー ̄)

Anyway that Savin pic with so many Celise is soooo inspiring. Celise dividing scene due to exceeed feed of fluids when Savin-dono?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Oh boy... I opened Pandora's box when I decided to bring up the ship sized Goo-Girl didn't I? xD Savin only made it worse with that image :D

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I just thought of something worse. Hooking up Celise to a bimbo'd Penny. Maybe flood Penny with drugs to make her cum even more if that is a thing that would achieve anything after Badger's tinkering.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
I just thought of something worse. Hooking up Celise to a bimbo'd Penny. Maybe flood Penny with drugs to make her cum even more if that is a thing that would achieve anything after Badger's tinkering.

Celise comes down on ice planet and hangs out with Nayna bunny scientits. 

If Goalotian are weather resistant they may become the new fashion. 

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Celise comes down on ice planet and hangs out with Nayna bunny scientits. 

If Goalotian are weather resistant they may become the new fashion. 

Freezing Hazard Modifiers

Condition

Damage Multiplier

Skin Type

Fur

(base damage) * 0.5

Chitin or Scales

(base damage) * 1.25

Goo or Latex

(base damage) * 1.5

Doesn´t seem like they are.

I wonder if we´ll get a new upgrade to the goo armour that makes it more freezing resistant.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Freezing Hazard Modifiers

Condition

Damage Multiplier

Skin Type

Fur

(base damage) * 0.5

Chitin or Scales

(base damage) * 1.25

Goo or Latex

(base damage) * 1.5

Doesn´t seem like they are.

I wonder if we´ll get a new upgrade to the goo armour that makes it more freezing resistant.

If anything, an Uveto upgrade for Nova would probably just be adding the Heat Belt tag to her. Have all the nano-machines constantly moving and rubbing against you to keep you warm.