strawberry_tea's submission hub

strawberry_tea

Jan 23, 2020
Read the doc... deammmmmmmm that's a stuff! Really good stuff! Hot AF! That's exactly what this game needs and more, much more of like that! Turning someone proud and strong into submissive bitch (and that is not a Champ this time, for fuck sake, fuckin finally!), and in such an elegant way too! Keep it up!

Also, just maybe by chance, when you were "busy," did you ever come across a man there who was so glum, you know, like he had a crowbar stuck in his ass or something? Because we haven't heard from BubbleLord in ages.
nah this girl in the can did shove a hammer up her ass though and had to get it surgically removed. Pretty fucking impressive by the size of it.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I enjoy the prelude to the pattening, but it feels like you maybe have gone a tad bit overboard with the glazing of the act and of the manticore race. I have seen love confession in this game with less sugar to them. Regardless, from first 4 pages that I have read, this is some prime slut pampering. And I enhoyed the little excert for manticore PCs.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
... if you ever commit tax fraud can you show me how to do it ...
Of course not... Because that would be wrong.
But... I am sure we could create a smuggler in game... who gets caught by the Wayfort guards while trying to avoid tolls and taxes...
... and you can 'pump' them for information on how it works... Purely as a preventative method, of course. To help stop such behavior.

If you're interested in funding the development of such a character, send your account information to the address listed in the email you're being sent from Legitimate Business of Cayman Islands (a subsidiary of Nigerian Prince LLC).

Last edited:
Reactions: Charity

Charity

May 24, 2020
Of course not... Because that would be wrong.
But... I am sure we could create a smuggler in game... who gets caught by the Wayfort guards while trying to avoid tolls and taxes...
... and you can 'pump' them for information on how it works... Purely as a preventative method, of course. To help stop such behavior.

If you're interested in funding the development of such a character, send your account information to the address listed in the email you're being sent from Legitimate Business of Cayman Islands (a subsidiary of Nigerian Prince LLC).
Fucking Cinema right here.

Charity

May 24, 2020
Also holy fuck this entire scene is so Baiser-ish.

I am absolutely biased and fan.

NinjaTacos

Aug 19, 2023
UK
Oh man, this is exciting! I've been playing this game for a few years (played CoC1 way back when) and fell in love with Valencia. Discovered this thread after looking her up on the wiki and was gutted to hear you weren't around anymore. Really glad to hear you're doing better; sad about Google being evil; really excited to meet Val's dommy mum.

neokartflames

Jul 26, 2024
hello hello here is my submission hub enjoy

fuck the IRS

I am back writing CoC II content, y'all are welcome to write for Clementine, but pls don't write for Valencia.

Characters:
Random Scenes:
Work In Progresses/Shelved Projects (NOT SUBMITTED)
it says that the document has been deleted

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 9.37.40 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 9.37.40 AM.png
    110.4 KB · Views: 15

CroqueMonsieur

Jul 17, 2023
I don't know if its of any use or help to anyone, but Valencia's document has been saved to and is still available on the Internet archive's Wayback machine. Though the page is quite glitchy, constantly screams about errors, and none of the images are able to load in.

I checked if the other documents happened to be archived aswell, but unfortunately, those appear to be lost for good.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I remember reading about Valencia's mom, always trying to snatch and lure my Champ away, was definitely a solid addition, though I can't remember too many details by now.

NinjaTacos

Aug 19, 2023
UK
You have to encounter her in the Frostwood first, then in the Old Forest, then in the south of Harvest Valley, before her home appears in the Valley.

I had a hard time finding her first encounter on my current playthrough. I went looking for her pretty early, right after defeating the Alraune, when I was technically underleveled for the Frostwood. Quite late in the evening in-game, I save-scummed more than sixty encounters with no luck (I count when I'm bored). Then I rested, tried again in the morning, and found her much more easily. Not sure if that was luck or the time of day that mattered.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Wrote an Etheryn + Orlaith Anal Scene. The cost of these groceries are about to make me commit another crime to get some free fucking food like holy shit.
Honestly, not sure why you need to lock this behind confession. Ryn and Orlath really do not acknowledge the champion, and it is just a voyeur scene.

Next, I do feel there are moments where Etheryn acts out of character. Her asking "Am I better than [pc.name]" and saying "I love you" to Orlath just do not fit the rest of her scenes involving her and others.

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
Honestly, I'm keeping Orlaith to myself (AKA PC), just not into sharing her with other people regardless who they are, sue me if you want, plus there's not that much involvement for PC, in this particular scene lol.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Wrote an Etheryn + Orlaith Anal Scene. The cost of these groceries are about to make me commit another crime to get some free fucking food like holy shit.
Back in the saddle. I read through the document. Surprisingly very few typos. I made some notes and some suggestions. That's all they are, just one person's opinion.

For the most part, I think it's solid with the right setup. Probably make sure the Champ has 'Volunteered' or had oral with Orlaith first before this can occur, since Ryn blowing her would make the BJ scenes and revelations to Orlaith discovering the world of oral sex seem strange if it happened after that.

And maybe a few more uses of [etheryn.Crowned] where you can call her 'queen' or 'regent' or 'Duchess of the Rim' (if you like keeping her submissive). Or some more used of [etheryn.isCaged] where you can talk about her tight, trapped little half-sexed cock, dribbling weakly in its confines.

Other than that, maybe a mention of Harrick being there in the beginning. The bird gets no love sometimes, so maybe just a mention of her setting him off to fly around at the start, but that's minor and just wishful thinking. Otherwise, it looks pretty polished.