strawberry_tea's submission hub

strawberry_tea

Jan 23, 2020
hello hello here is my submission hub enjoy

I am no longer writing for COC 2 so feel free to write any expansions/scenes for my characters.

Characters:
Random Scenes:
Work In Progresses/Shelved Projects (NOT SUBMITTED)

Last edited:

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
So I looked at the combat-related scenes, and I have a couple of things I'd like to say.
Firstly I don't know how possible getting her pussy enchanted is, but that's up for the CoC2 team, so I'll leave that one at that
Second is why can't you fuck her in the ass, Arona can, but you can't. especially after trying to fuck her pussy. The limited options when it comes to scenes "forces" the player to choose the "bad" option if they have only a dick.
Finally having a victory scene that essentially punishes the player is a touch iffy to me, especially when that's the only option for some characters.

strawberry_tea

Jan 23, 2020
Update on Chani, added an anal victory scene, finished all massage scenes (including a special one w/ Etheryn), and added a cuddle scene. Only thing left is pregnancy which I'm going to postpone for a while because writing babies is hard.

LonelyHydra

Apr 26, 2020
Update on Chani, added an anal victory scene, finished all massage scenes (including a special one w/ Etheryn), and added a cuddle scene. Only thing left is pregnancy which I'm going to postpone for a while because writing babies is hard.

As much as I'd like, if you don't want to, don't let anyone pressure you to write it. I wouldn't try to fit preg onto a character if it doesn't fit.
Heck, if you're willing to go bold, you could even write her as choosing not to.

Still, if you're looking for ideas, look up Briha from the other game. There are a few differences, but that's the vibe I'm getting from her.

strawberry_tea

Jan 23, 2020
As much as I'd like, if you don't want to, don't let anyone pressure you to write it. I wouldn't try to fit preg onto a character if it doesn't fit.
Heck, if you're willing to go bold, you could even write her as choosing not to.

Still, if you're looking for ideas, look up Briha from the other game. There are a few differences, but that's the vibe I'm getting from her.

Thanks. I did originally plan to write a pregnancy for Chani but I'm just finding it hard to write. Writing babies is a lot more complicated than I thought. I think I'm just gonna take a break and pursue another project to clear my head.

Dreamer44

Apr 25, 2020
Thanks. I did originally plan to write a pregnancy for Chani but I'm just finding it hard to write. Writing babies is a lot more complicated than I thought. I think I'm just gonna take a break and pursue another project to clear my head.

You could always leave it for later.

Still, I'll wait to see what do you plan on writing next.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Hey, congrats! Clementine has been implemented for next patch. She looks really great. I wanted to know if you had any bust references in mind or if we should just let the coders freestyle based on her appearance text. If you want to go off appearance text, are there any key details that you want to make sure make it in?

strawberry_tea

Jan 23, 2020
Hey, congrats! Clementine has been implemented for next patch. She looks really great. I wanted to know if you had any bust references in mind or if we should just let the coders freestyle based on her appearance text. If you want to go off appearance text, are there any key details that you want to make sure make it in?

I'll leave it up to the artist to freestyle based on the text. For key details... I guess just remember to draw horns because a lot of sheep-people art seem to forget them.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Clementine is perhaps the cutest thing I've read in a long time, and this line
"Prostitutes are forbidden from public activity and require a proper license to perform their line of work"
I nearly choked on my morning coffee I was laughing so hard. You deserve a gold medal for that one, I did not know how much I needed it until I read it but thank you so much.

strawberry_tea

Jan 23, 2020
What is her encounter method? I can't find her through random encounter, set tile, or exploration.
Clementine can be encountered in the Northern Part of Harvest Valley so long as you've encountered the Crazy Horse at least once. Be careful and try to pay attention because she has no bust art at the moment and it's probably easy to leave the encounter instead of fighting (which I'm pretty sure disables Clementine , haven't played the patch yet so I don't know for sure).