strawberry_tea's submission hub

Discussion in 'Event Submissions' started by strawberry_tea, Apr 24, 2020.

1. strawberry_tea

hello hello here is my submission hub enjoy

Characters:
    • Clementine (fluffy sheep girl who just wants to tell you how fucking cool her wool is) (Implemented)
    • Valencia (angry manticore who just wants to be held and loved) (Submitted)

Random Scenes:

Manticore Girl:
    Work In Progresses/Shelved Projects (NOT SUBMITTED)
    • Chani (escaped slave cat w/ a vindictive pussy) (pending rewrites)

#1 strawberry_tea, Apr 24, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  2. strawberry_tea

First up is a Bad End for the Manticore Girl. It's a lot longer than most bad ends so tell me if I should shorten it.

#2 strawberry_tea, Apr 24, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
    Senera2000 likes this.
  3. Meaty Ochre

Meaty Ochre Member

Love your stuff strawberry, hope to see it in game soon. :)

strawberry_tea likes this.
  4. Dreamer44

Dreamer44 Member

Seems pretty good, but you keep misspelling orgasm. Every time it says 'orgasam' or 'orgasams'.

Senera2000 and strawberry_tea like this.
  5. strawberry_tea

lol thanks I can't spell

HalfALifeLol likes this.
  6. Malidica

Malidica Well-Known Member

Are these scenes in the game or slated to appear later?

7. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

They are all in the review queue. And now that Winter City's done I can start chipping away at that again...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. strawberry_tea

Wow I finally got around to it. Here's Chani, an escaped cat folk slave from the Kervus Tribe. More content is on the way but I figured I should release early to get some feedback.

9. Dreamer44

Dreamer44 Member

I love her already. Congratulations on your first character.

10. Doots

Doots Well-Known Member
    Creator

So I looked at the combat-related scenes, and I have a couple of things I'd like to say.
    Firstly I don't know how possible getting her pussy enchanted is, but that's up for the CoC2 team, so I'll leave that one at that
    Second is why can't you fuck her in the ass, Arona can, but you can't. especially after trying to fuck her pussy. The limited options when it comes to scenes "forces" the player to choose the "bad" option if they have only a dick.
    Finally having a victory scene that essentially punishes the player is a touch iffy to me, especially when that's the only option for some characters.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. strawberry_tea

Update on Chani, added an anal victory scene, finished all massage scenes (including a special one w/ Etheryn), and added a cuddle scene. Only thing left is pregnancy which I'm going to postpone for a while because writing babies is hard.

HalfALifeLol likes this.
  12. LonelyHydra

LonelyHydra Member

As much as I'd like, if you don't want to, don't let anyone pressure you to write it. I wouldn't try to fit preg onto a character if it doesn't fit.
    Heck, if you're willing to go bold, you could even write her as choosing not to.

Still, if you're looking for ideas, look up Briha from the other game. There are a few differences, but that's the vibe I'm getting from her.

13. strawberry_tea

Thanks. I did originally plan to write a pregnancy for Chani but I'm just finding it hard to write. Writing babies is a lot more complicated than I thought. I think I'm just gonna take a break and pursue another project to clear my head.

14. Dreamer44

Dreamer44 Member

You could always leave it for later.

Still, I'll wait to see what do you plan on writing next.

15. strawberry_tea

Clementine is what I've been currently working on. A sheep girl you rescue in Harvest Valley who you can later encounter in Hawkethorne.

Pretty small character, idk game needs more sheep girls.

#15 strawberry_tea, May 27, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
  16. Shanghai_Hourai

She looks good. I'm a little iffy on the companion pieces though. I can't quite put my finger on it, but their voices feel a little off.

Other than that, she's great. I especially loved her little rant about the baker.

Aury and strawberry_tea like this.
  17. Upcast Drake

Upcast Drake Well-Known Member

Hey, congrats! Clementine has been implemented for next patch. She looks really great. I wanted to know if you had any bust references in mind or if we should just let the coders freestyle based on her appearance text. If you want to go off appearance text, are there any key details that you want to make sure make it in?

18. strawberry_tea

I'll leave it up to the artist to freestyle based on the text. For key details... I guess just remember to draw horns because a lot of sheep-people art seem to forget them.

HalfALifeLol and QTPie like this.
  19. QTPie

QTPie Well-Known Member

So many sheep, so few oral sex handlebars.

20. Gothamson

Gothamson Well-Known Member

What is her encounter method? I can't find her through random encounter, set tile, or exploration.

21. DaisukeKaiser

DaisukeKaiser Well-Known Member

Clementine is perhaps the cutest thing I've read in a long time, and this line
    "Prostitutes are forbidden from public activity and require a proper license to perform their line of work"
    I nearly choked on my morning coffee I was laughing so hard. You deserve a gold medal for that one, I did not know how much I needed it until I read it but thank you so much.

strawberry_tea and Majincotton like this.
  22. strawberry_tea

Clementine can be encountered in the Northern Part of Harvest Valley so long as you've encountered the Crazy Horse at least once. Be careful and try to pay attention because she has no bust art at the moment and it's probably easy to leave the encounter instead of fighting (which I'm pretty sure disables Clementine , haven't played the patch yet so I don't know for sure).

HalfALifeLol likes this.
  23. KAZAERC

KAZAERC Well-Known Member

i think the feel is disable for it.
    not sure tho.
    you can't run from it.

24. strawberry_tea

clothed_sheep.jpg
    dirty_sheep.jpg

Big thank you to Moira for her lovely art

HalfALifeLol, Narmlet, Jase and 6 others like this.
  25. strawberry_tea

Finished Valenica today, a big submissive and teasable manticore who I should have finished like two weeks ago but hey I'm done and I'm happy. I guess I'll start working on Clementine's expansion next.

EDIT: Changed name to Valencia because there's a COC 1 character named Valeria

#25 strawberry_tea, Sep 18, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  26. Zawarado

Zawarado Well-Known Member

Absolutely love there being other adventurers out there doing shiz

27. DaisukeKaiser

DaisukeKaiser Well-Known Member

I read through everything except the sex and the training scenes and I have to say this character is amazing. She's really relatable, sweet when needed, and with just a pinch of humor, honestly it gets me really pumped to see this added in game. Anywho all in all I give this character a 10/10

28. Violyn

Violyn Well-Known Member

Okay, i'm fucking loving everything about this, i'm really excited!!! :toot::toot::toot::toot::toot: