strawberry_tea's submission hub

strawberry_tea

Jan 23, 2020
Whilst i love Valencia and enjoy the content in an isolated way, it's pretty jarring having my suave confident Champ turn into a blubbering teenager in the confession scene. In every other confession scene in the game i've only ever observed a cool confidence. That confession would've suited coming from Valencia herself more than the Champ.
I understand your feelings. I borrowed a lot from my own experiences with love when writing it so that's why it's a lot more blubbery.

Tenalc13

Mar 16, 2020
I liked Valencia and enjoyed everything you wrote for her. But I have a question. When we train her whether the process is influenced by our class or background, except for another description of course. I mean maybe she learns faster or something else?

strawberry_tea

Jan 23, 2020
I liked Valencia and enjoyed everything you wrote for her. But I have a question. When we train her whether the process is influenced by our class or background, except for another description of course. I mean maybe she learns faster or something else?
Initially, I was going to write different options for training her depending on your background. But I realized that I couldn't creatively write enough to fill out all of these options, so I scrapped it and left only the soldier option.

strawberry_tea

Jan 23, 2020
So i don't know where you're planning to go with Valencia next but there are some things i'd love to see. Whilst there is a variant for breast feeding her with the titfuck reward scene, a proper mommy nursing scene would be fantastic, no sex, just her falling asleep as the milk runs out. It'd be cute af.

Although she can get high off her own supply, i'd love to see her turn super dominant with a venom rut scene like the other manticore. You've already shown your capabilities with both that scene and the 9 hour fuck scene so i know you could do a superb job of it.

Speaking of the other manticore, any plans to involve her in Valencia's story, as her sister or her mum? A rival? A sex competition scene? a threesome? All would be fun options. Maybe we'd even find out her frigging name in such an addition.

Taking her places as dates? Hawkethorne, Marefolk village, Kervus camp, Pupperidge, Winter city or the Hornet hive would all be good places.

Lastly, as a further development of her training, actually going and doing small tasks with her, ones bigger than she can do solo, good for expanding her experience and training.

I have a bunch of stuff planned for Valenica, but life has been a bitch recently so I haven't been writing a whole lot. In terms of sex, oral scenes, breastfeeding, and a threesome w/ Cait are on the list for her next expansion. Another person also suggested venom ruts so that'll probably be in future.

I'm not really planning to do anything w/ the Foothills manticore at the moment. Technically she is Skow's NPC and while I could ask for dibs on her I've got a lot on my plate already. I DO have another manticore lined up, one that's related to Valencia and is far more dominant but she's another far-off project.

As for dates, I was planning to write some for both Valencia and Clementine but we will see.

Cerneu

Aug 19, 2019
In the first document for Clementine, you mention in future plans a "Scene where she gives you a scarf or something idk". I'm curious if you ever thought about adding some woolen underclothes, because I think a Cowichan-like sweater and some woolen underwear would be something the PC could use in the cold region and would thus make for a nice gift.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Do you have any plans for her becoming a companion/lover? Glancing over her page really gives off companion vibes since you're training her from the ground up and insuring her survival.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Companions specifically are no-go because only a few people are allowed to write them (basically you needed to have a track record before this game started) and from what B has said recently they're finalizing the list so that ship is about to sail, permanently. Not that there were really many people left who met the criteria in the first place.

Doesn't prevent more content from being written of course, but none of strawberry_tea's characters would rise to the level of a companion because them's the rules.

strawberry_tea

Jan 23, 2020
I am sorry to say that I will no longer be writing for COC 2. Long story short my health went in the shitter last December and while I'm thankfully much better now the medications/operations I've received have obliterated my libido. Being horny was the main reason I wrote smut and without it I unfortunately have no reason to do this anymore especially with all of the other stress I'm dealing with. If my condition improves then I may come back but that's unlikely to happen. I will try to come around the discord every now and then so you may see me shitposting there.

If anyone wants to write expansions or scenes for my characters they are more than welcome to do so. I'm also leaving Violetta's rough draft (Valencia's mom) for you folks. It's very incomplete but I figured someone could take inspiration from it or maybe finish where I left off. The last thing I'm leaving behind is Vicky, a minoboy in Khor' minos Wsan asked me to write. I'll leave it up to Wsan whether he wants to post his doc or not.

Take care!

Violetta's Rough Draft

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I am sorry to say that I will no longer be writing for COC 2. Long story short my health went in the shitter last December and while I'm thankfully much better now the medications/operations I've received have obliterated my libido. Being horny was the main reason I wrote smut and without it I unfortunately have no reason to do this anymore especially with all of the other stress I'm dealing with. If my condition improves then I may come back but that's unlikely to happen. I will try to come around the discord every now and then so you may see me shitposting there.

If anyone wants to write expansions or scenes for my characters they are more than welcome to do so. I'm also leaving Violetta's rough draft (Valencia's mom) for you folks. It's very incomplete but I figured someone could take inspiration from it or maybe finish where I left off. The last thing I'm leaving behind is Vicky, a minoboy in Khor' minos Wsan asked me to write. I'll leave it up to Wsan whether he wants to post his doc or not.

Take care!

Violetta's Rough Draft

I feared the worst, and asked about you often on the Discord. All that matters is that you've survived. I wish you well, strawberry_tea, no matter where the rollercoaster of life takes you.

592649918183637006.png

Don't worry about leaving anything behind. You never know: someone may yet finish what you started.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015

Take care!

Violetta's Rough Draft
Damn, that sucks dude, but your health and life are more important. Take care and here's hoping someone continues your work

Attachments

• 2f0.jpg
    2f0.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1

strawberry_tea

Jan 23, 2020
I feared the worst, and asked about you often on the Discord. All that matters is that you've survived. I wish you well, strawberry_tea, no matter where the rollercoaster of life takes you.

592649918183637006.png

Don't worry about leaving anything behind. You never know: someone may yet finish what you started.
Thank you. I saw your pings in discord and I appreciated them greatly.