Story Locations

Josephine56

Feb 15, 2017
I've heard that certain enemies can drop certain stories that go into the "Fiction" part of your codex, but I've never gotten one. Are they just extremely rare or are they bugged or something? Could someone tell me what enemies drop what stories so I can farm them and see if my game is glitched? I would really appreciate the help

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
They're just rare drops iirc. But tbh, I've gotten multiple of some easily just by pure luck.

Josephine56

Feb 15, 2017
Do you know any specific enemies that can drop them? Or should I just farm each planet for like 30 minutes each lol

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Do you know any specific enemies that can drop them? Or should I just farm each planet for like 30 minutes each lol
It's considered a random drop if I remember correctly. I don't think there are any specific hostiles that drop them.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Definetly a rare drop. I know at least one drops on Uveto, but that may be just a generic loot table thing, dunno if it's Uveto specific... or even what mob I got it from.

So far I've gotten like... 2 or 3 or something, and that's after having played through the majority of hte content and done a bit of lazy farming to find fun scenes, so you will have to go at it for a while to collect 'em all

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
The codex fiction codes are not based on mobs but by the planet you're on, so every mob on a planet will have the same change of dropping codes, but each planet will have different storys available. The chance of getting one is just really, really low, so it's not unusual for you to not have gotten one yet.