Steele self-impregation?

BortBit

Dec 4, 2017
Bridget: "You know, I never thought I would see the day when you would do something so perverted even Victor never did it, you truly are your fathers child."
I feel like this is a claim about Victor that is too bold by far.

Have YOU met Captain Steele's mother? I sure haven't. Just sayin...

Reactions: wallpaper

Zombiqaz

Nov 16, 2016
Bridget: "You know, I never thought I would see the day when you would do something so perverted even Victor never did it, you truly are your fathers child."

You know what? Maybe that's where Steele Jr. comes from.

Victor gave himself the appropriate gene mods and nanotech upgrades, then impregnated himself with the player character.

So that he could be sure that his heir was truly their father's child.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
We've got photographic evidence of our mother. Plus I doubt the game would lie to us that blatantly when we play the prologue like we do.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
That's not asexual reproduction.

Asexual reproduction would be something like chopping off a piece of ourselves and having it grow into a full body clone, right? Like some types of Jellyfish do.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Asexual reproduction would be something like chopping off a piece of ourselves and having it grow into a full body clone, right? Like some types of Jellyfish do.
Yes and no. There's agametic (gametes being sex cells) like splitting but with genetic differentiation (bacteria) or budding/vegetative cloning. Asexual would be like the female lizards that just make clones of themselves without sex. Since this is using Steele's sperm and eggs, still traditional sexual reproduction.

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Herm-pregnating yourself probably won't happen, but if nothing else I'd like to be capable of bearing a self clone.

Wow, that sounds weird as fuck when you say it out loud

BortBit

Dec 4, 2017
Herm-pregnating yourself probably won't happen, but if nothing else I'd like to be capable of bearing a self clone.

Wow, that sounds weird as fuck when you say it out loud
I can't see how bearing a self-clone would be any more reasonable or acceptable than selfcest impregnation considering what this game provides otherwise.

Steele can possess a sperm-injecting penis-tail and use it on their own vagina. NOT allowing impregnation without a reasonable explanation simply doesn't make any sense.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I can't see how bearing a self-clone would be any more reasonable or acceptable than selfcest impregnation considering what this game provides otherwise.

Steele can possess a sperm-injecting penis-tail and use it on their own vagina. NOT allowing impregnation without a reasonable explanation simply doesn't make any sense.

technically, the nano-bot thingies that Steele has could be actively preventing it to prevent horrible mutant babies

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
It's a shame when facts get in the way of a nice idea.

Considering how unstable Vic's genetic code is, it's probably a good thing we didn't get all our genes from him.

BortBit

Dec 4, 2017
technically, the nano-bot thingies that Steele has could be actively preventing it to prevent horrible mutant babies
It's not necessarily the How of it, but the Why of it. Considering the setting, the How of it could be any manner of magical science one would like to imagine. Quite frankly, the How of it could simply be that no one is particularly of a mind to write it.

ALSO considering this setting, however, and as to the Why of it, with any number of other was to impregnate, be impregnated, and subsequently rewrite the genetics of the offspring, would reasonably imply that a casual dismissal of it would not be especially internally consistent.

Last edited:

KGreed

Dec 11, 2017
Someone: "Go fuck yourself."

Steele Jr: "K."