Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"One of the humans spent a few nights at the brothel! Apparently SHE was seeking refuge and has been hiding in there this entire time! With luck, she might still be there posing as a whore!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"WHAT!?" Dryvus yells, loud enough for the whole street to notice, but he doesn't really give a tiny fuck. He grabs Altra's hand and practically throws her onto his shoulders, immediately taking off into the air and flying for the brothel. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Huh...so this is what flying feels like....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I don't like it!" she clings to Dryvus for dear life.

Landing at the brothel shows that nothing has changed except for the new receptionist, a slim sparrow girl who smiles as the enter.

"Hello sir! What can I help you with today?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus laughs and then chokes as the only reachable spot happened to be his neck. He lands, almost crashing into the building. He immediately runs inside, rubbing at his neck, completely ignoring the sparrow girl's greeting. "There's a human girl here. Where is she!?" He asks, panting with a slightly crazed light in his eyes. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The bird girl shrinks back with an eep.

"Woa big guy, that won't get us anywhere...." Altra walks up to the desk. "Sorry about him, he just gets carried away. We heard rumors that a human girl came here a few weeks ago. Is that true?"

"Yea, Emma, She is still here though....she has made some changes. Said she wanted to blend in more. I am guessing you want to see her?"

"if she is available, yes."

"Hang on, I will go check on her." the sparrow gets up, leaving the two alone.

"Come on Dryvus, deep breaths."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Sorry. Sorry. Shit. I did get carried away." He says, taking a few deep breaths and calming himself down. "Just... How the hell did I not notice her when we were here?"

[Check your PM] 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The sparrow girl comes back with another woman behind her. She does look mostly human except for a few changes. her arms are covered in snow white scales from the shoulder down, her legs are the same from the hips down, a long scaly tail drags behind her, her eyes are slitted like a lizards and she has long elf ears on the sides of her head. Her revealing dress shows he has pert C cup breasts, Brass colored hair falls to the middle of her back in a braid and she has a more lithe body build.

"These are the two who wanted to see you Emma."

She steps forward, obviously looking concerned at Dryvus' apperance. "Who..are you?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Dryvus Maxin. The mercenary they sent to find everyone who went missing. You could have said something last time I was here. I was still human then." He says, glaring at her accusingly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She glares right back. "Oh i'm sorry, the next time I am terrified and hiding in a brothel I will make sure to throw myself at the first human like person I see!" She folds her arms over her chest "How was I even supposed to know who you were? That they even sent rescue along? And, just to really drive it home, I didn't see you the last time you were here..whenever that was."

Altra coughs "Dryvus...big guy...calm down. We were in the community room last time, she is obviously a private worker...."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"It's just... Nobody even talked about another human showing up? I find that hard to believe. Anyway, Emma, who else was with you? And I need you to describe them as accurately as possible. I'm going round all of you up and send you back home." He considers for a moment. "Those of you who want to, anyway..." He says, looking off to the side. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"there were eight of us in total. Six of us ran into the plains. Marcus, Jack, Martha, Richard, Hugo and me. Hugo, Marcus and Richard were caught by these strange hyena girls. Jack, Martha and I made it into the city. I wanted to stay but the others kept moving north. I have no idea what happened to the other two of our caravan....maybe those demons took them."

"Jack is a slim built guy, brown hair, smooth face, blue eyes."

"Martha is a taller lady, blond hair, green eyes, little on the chubby side."

"Hugo is a giant of a man, our body guard, huge beard, thick black hair with gray eyes."

"Marcus is a shorter guy but really smart, sandy blonde hair, brown eyes"

"Richard is an average build, gray hair with green eyes. big mustache." 

"That is all I remember about them...sorry."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus puts a hand on her shoulder. "You did what you could. Now... For my second question... Do you want to go home?" He says in a soothing voice. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I...don't know. i wanted to blend it because I wasn't sure if help would arrive. Now look at me...covered in scales and I can breath out frost. Could I even go back at this point?" She shakes her head "I would need time to think about that. As much as I miss home...this brothel has been kind to me and...I have taken a fancy to Rose, the centaur herm in the communal room."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus smiles wryly. "Yeah. You should see my little harem. A goblin, shark girl, succubus, and a hyena." He says, chuckling. "I'm not going back either." He says, nodding. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles warmly at the mention of so many people falling for him. "Go focus on the others...come back to me last and I will have an answer for you then."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright...so we already found one of them! Two went north, three are captive by hyenas and two are unaccounted for. It could be worse!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah it could. My guess is, those unaccounted for went west. We'll head north first. Let's get some snow gear while we're at it." He says, walking to the tailor's. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The spider girl waves as they approach. "Welcome back! So glad to see you again! What can I get for you today?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"We're heading north. We need winter gear. Extra for the shark, less for me. I'm used to freezing cold." He says, waving airily. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Easy!" She goes under her stall and pulls out several thick jackets, pants and boots. She sorts out a set for each one of them, then another when he mentions Kresh'na. "Ok, Eighty Dons please!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He hands over eighty dons and takes the clothes. "Thanks a ton!" He says, heading back out looking like a walking pile of fur, and making for the inn. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The others are already at the inn.

"Hey boss! how did things go at the brothel?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Pretty good. We got a description of the others. Aaaaaand this." He tosses the pile of furry clothes onto the bed. "Thinner ones for me, thicker ones for Frasia. Rest are for you guys. Go crazy!" He says, walking to the bathroom to freshen up. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The girls quickly go about picking and choosing who gets what. Soon enough they all have their gear sorted and in their bags, not wanting to put it on now and suffer heat stroke.

"Alright Chieftain, we have our cold clothes and you have targets. Shall we head out now?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nah. Tomorrow morning. I did promise dinner, didn't I?" He says, chuckling. "I hope you like meat, Kresh'na!" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Of course I do! What huntress wouldn't? Meat makes you strong."

Altra blows a raspberry at her.

"Why does the tiny green one make odd noises at me?"

"Don't mind her, she likes veggies over meat."

"How odd...."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Odd indeed. But don't worry, Altra. I'll make you a salad with some of my special dressing. And no, it's not my cum." He says, laughing. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Altra...actually looks a little dissapointed at that. So does Willow, but that is no surprise. Silly slut.

The girls get comfortable while Dryvus cooks, Altra working her potions, Frasia and Kresh'na talking combat and Willow just sitting on the floor watching Dryvus with loving eyes.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus stretches out his arms and cracks his knuckles, wiggling his fingers. First, he takes a slab of meat, and cuts it lengthwise into even pieces. Setting them aside, he cuts up the mushrooms, capsicum, and onions and tosses them into the frying pan, the items sizzling as they hit. Dryvus grabs a tomato, cuts it up and crushes it with the blade of the knife, and slides the sauce into a small pot. Once he decides the veggies in the pan are done, he tosses the slices of meat into it, flipping it over a few times. He adds a few spices to increase the flavour, and then slams a lid over the pan, letting it cook. In the meantime, he adds crushed garlic and salt to the tomato mix in the pot, and stirs it for a while. 

Then, he gets started on the salad while the other things cook. He slices up a cabbage, some cucumbers, olives, and dices up another tomato, tossing them into a bowl. He turns back to the meat and sauce, again flipping the meat over and stirring the sauce. He turns back to the salad, and adds a bit of the salad sauce he got from the Slop Shop, adding some crushed peppers and a bit of chili to spice things up. He mixes up the whole thing with tongs, and sets the whole thing to the side. He turns back to the meat and sauce, flipping all the meat over onto a plate, and stirring the sauce to thicken it a little more before putting it into a small bowl. 

He walks out of the kitchen with the steaming food on a tray, setting it down in front of them. He runs back to get the salad and some drinks, and sets the salad down in front of Altra, and pouring out drinks for everyone. "Alright! Dig in!" He says, grinning and laughing.