Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow, Altra and Frasia all moan as they eagerly milk his cocks. Willow is absolutely stuff, making her look heavily pregnant once again. Altra is just behind her, though with her smaller frame she looks equally massive. Frasia gets off the easiest, but still gives it her all, milking his cocks and getting a small chub going on.

Truly exhausted, the girls go limps, content to just lay there with their holes plugged up by their lover.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus pants, "W– Well, I c-could go for a-another round, but you guys w-would probably explode if I came again." He says, letting out a breathless chuckle. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Frasia nods and slowly pulls the cocks out of her holes. "Sorry boss...ugh...I feel like I am going to burst. Give me a while." She heads into the bathroom

Altra is next. "I can't...any more and there will be more cum in me than anything else." She follows Frasia's lead into the bathroom.

Willow however, is a completely different story. "Master...has more cum? Give it to your fuck toy master! As hard as you want!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus rolls over on top of her. "Mm. I'd love to, darling, but my dicks are kinda sore and I don't really feel like moving. But!" He rolls back onto his back, bringing Willow with him, straddling his lap. "You can work for it while I take a little nap." He says, smiling and crossing his arms behind his head, dozing off. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
And work for it she does! She gets to her knees and guides three tentacles to her pussy, three to her ass and three into her mouth. Taking all those dicks makes her moan like the cumslut she is. But she isn't done yet, taking aim she manages to get his twin members in as well, one in her ass the other in her pussy! So stuff full of cock she begins to bounce her hips and suck with as much skill and lust as he can muster.. She eagerly services her master, enjoying the feeling of being so dominated, even while he simply dozes off beneath her. With the only thing left to move, she gropes her own tits while the rest of her body services all 11 cocks.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus falls into a pleasant sleep, cumming again and again for the next few hours, though it doesn't even register. He's just that tired after all that traveling through the desert. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Four hours pass as Willow works his cocks all on her own. When Dryvus wakes up the first thing he sees is Willow....or...whatever is left of her right now. it seems her desires back fired a bit and activated her latex restraints. Her arms and legs are bound behind her and locked in place, preventing her from getting off of his cocks...which means she took every single load inside of her womb and stomach. Her stomach is so bloated she looks nine months pregnant with...six maybe seven kids! So much cum has over flowed from her mouth and dribbled down her neck that her tight latex suit must be filled with a thick later of cum as well. Her eyes have rolled back into her head and she passed out at some point.

Altra is off to the side brewing potions again and Frasia is not in the room right now.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus pushes Willow off, undoing the restraints as he does so, then rolls over. "Altra, where's Frasia?" He mumbles sleepily. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"She went out for a walk...said something about feeling stir crazy....hey big guy, might want to go look in the mirror."

Upon inspection...oh boy have things changed. The coiling black thorn vines have crawled across his chest and upper back to wrap and coil down his left arm. It even seems to be moving down his chest and back. Speaking of back, there are some new sensations there. Large bat like wings grow from his shoulder blades. They sit flat against his back and unfold to be twice his arm span. A strange feeling in his mouth turns out to be a new tongue. his tongue is now jet black, can uncoil to nearly four feet long, acts like a third arm and ends with a split tip like a snakes. A second set of horns has joined the first pair, sweeping back and then curving up, both sets are a foot long and look vaguely like dragon horns. A jet black spaded tail hangs a few inches below his tentacle slit. Finally are his eyes, they are a fiery orange color and slitted like a cats only far more intimidating.  

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well damn. That's rather... Sudden..." He says, tilting his head this way and that, examining his features. He walks back out. "Mm. I'm sexy and I know it!" He says, twirling with his hands spread out. The nails of which, he notices with sudden shock, have turned into black claws. The claws merge seamlessly with the design on his hands, acting as thorns to the vines. Now that was useful. If he ever wanted to slice up fish and didn't have a knife, he could use these! "Hey Altra, I'm gonna go check out the enchanter. Want me to sell any potions there while I'm at it?" He asks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, since you offered." She pushes a rather heavy bag full of potion toward him "Here you go, health potions, temporary strength, speed and stamina boosters, temporary cock growth, breast growth, cum production....darn near everything you can think of. Should total several hundred dons."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He takes the bag, weighing it. "Wowie. You work quick..." He says. Then, he picks up the sword hilt. As he is leaving, he almost trips over something on the threshold. He looks back in irritation... And sees nothing. Confused, he looks down at his feet, then sighs. Yep. Should have seen this coming. Toenails into claws too. He turns and walks down into the bar, giving a friendly wave to the mouse man before exiting onto the street, making a beeline for the enchanter. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Once he leaves the room she gets up and walk over to Willow's unconscious body. Licking her lips she pushes her face into the succubus's crotch and starts sucking the cum out of her.

The day is in full swing and teh market is very active with people moving about their business. The enchanter is open of course, the ferret man dusting off the shelves.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus walks in, the little bell above the door tinkling as he enters. He looks around for the ferret man before spotting him, dusting away at the shelves. "Hello!" He calls out. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The ferret man looks up and smiles. "Hello sir! Welcome back to my shop! What can I interest you in today? your succubus bought every latex expansion I have so there is not much more I can offer in that market." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus chuckles lightheartedly. "Yeah I know. She's loving it! But, that's not what I'm here for." He places the bag of potions on the counter. "Strength boosters, cum boosters, tit size increasers, cock growers, pretty much everything. How much for all this?" He asks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
He walks behind his counter and pulls out a pair of glasses. "My my, these are some high quality potions! I don't know where you got these but I will buy them gladly!" He counts them all out, fourty potions total. "Hmm, I can offer you ten dons a potion, four hundred total."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah right. We both know they're worth around 500." Dryvus says, a smile on his face. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
He clicks his tongue "Well yea, of course I know that...can't blame me for trying to widen my profits can you? Very well, five hundred for all of them."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Sold! Now, there's something else I wanted to ask..." He pulls out the hilt of the sword and lays it out on the counter. "What can you tell me about this? I found it in the desert, and the blade had turned to sand, probably. Yet, the hilt is still in perfect condition. There's clearly magic at work here, but I don't know what it is." He says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
He counts out five hundred dons and hands the bag to Dryvus. he then picks up the handle and looks it over. "Huh...if I am not mistaken...one moment." He heads over to a shelf and gets a big book which he thumps onto the counter and flips open. "Oh yes here it is...this is an ancient Uladoon Slaver Blade." Seeing his confused reaction he explains. "Long ago, out in the desert was a great city called Uladoon. The entire city was a prosperous zone for trade...and the best market was slaves. Labor, sexual...any kind of slave held a large price! however, they got greedy and started taking people from the other lands. this ended up with a war that they could not win. The ruins of the city have been buried in the sand for hundreds of years."

"This is the hilt of a slaver blade. The enchantment is fading away but has protected it all this time. Amazing! As to why there is no actual blade, there was never any to begin with!" He picks up the hilt and channels magic into it. With a quick flick of the hilt, a spectral sword appears in the shape of a scimitar blade. "Tada!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"The hell?! Wow that's awesome!" Dryvus says, grinning and laughing like a little kid. He holds his hand out for the sword. "So you're telling me, there could be an entire civilisation buried under the sand where I found this?" He asks. 

[1562 dons]

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Maybe not where you found this blade....but somewhere in the desert. you would have to find a hunter to help you locate it." He dismisses the blade and hands it back. "Even more so, that blade does not actually cut people! What could is a wounded slave? No, it makes them feel the pain but not take any real damage. Even more so, you can change it to increase lust, slowly put them to sleep...all sorts of methods to bring someone down for an easy capture!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus raises his eyebrows. "Oh? And how do we go about doing that?" He asks. "This could be very useful to me. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"according to the book...it reacts to your will. So...think about what affect you want and call it out? I have no solid idea honestly, this is all speculation...no Uladoon slavers left to ask."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Right. Lemme try." He wills the blade to make the opponent fall asleep, and pokes the ferret in the chest. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The blade turns a light green color and the ferret man is out like a light, face down on his desk snoring.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus laughs, then looks around for something to write with. Finding a fountain pen and paper the ferret used to write receipts, he quickly writes out a note of apology, also telling him that his theory was right. Then, he walks out with the hilt in his pack, heading to the blacksmith.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The well built lizard man is hard at work forging the beginning of an axe.

"Ah, it is you again....What do you need?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, I'm here to sell some stuff!" Dryvus says cheerily, unstrapping the staff and taking out the warhammer from his pack. "How much for both?" He asks.