Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Names Isabelle! A pleasure to meet you three! What brings you out here to the plains? Most folks just go straight to the city."

Frasia and Altra take their own chairs, Altra quickly getting out her tools to start making potions while Frasia just looks around the camp.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh, nothing much. Just wandering around, exploring, blah blah. And you? Camping in the middle of nowhere isn't exactly easy!" Dryvus says, smiling. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs happily and slaps her knee. "No! It most certainly isn't. But I find Toy'la to be a bit too...confined. I am actually on my way to Boggit, this huge Bazaar set up in the swamp out west. I have a friend there that runs the only grocery and she is out of milk!" She hefts her breasts in her shirt. "Sure the trip is dangerous, but I am a strong girl, done it several times already...and only get raped by the drider girl twice so far!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wait wait wait. There's a Bazaar out in the swamp and you're heading there right mow?" Dryvus asks, wide-eyed at the fact that someone would even consider building something in a swamp. "Not to intrude, but... Do you mind if we tag along? I really would like to see the Bazaar. Plus extra company is always nice." Dryvus says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I know, the Bazaar is built in the ruins of an old town...so the only stable floor in that crazy place!" She looks at them with a slightly worried face. "Umm, you guys aren't against oddities are you? The Bazaar is home to many demons and unruly people...kind of the opposite of Toy'la. Also...sex. Tons of sex. I mean, yea sex is everywhere and it is great, but the Bazaar profits off of it. If that doesn't bother you, then yes you can tag along...just promise you won't stray away from me. I can't keep you safe if you wander off."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus waves a hand dismissively. "If I see something odd that looks female, I jump on it and fuck it silly! That's how I met Frasia over there." He says, tilting his head and laughing. "And yes, we promise not to wander off. There's just one thing I gotta say... I'll be wandering around the Bazaar shirtless. If you're right and there are demons there, you'll see the reason soon enough." He says. "It's a bit of insurance to make sure none of them try to fuck with us. Or fuck us."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well that sounds ominous but alright! Welcome aboard!" She reaches to the pot over the fire and stirs it. "I just stopped to cook my stew here and will be moving soon." She says while taking the pot down and getting a spoon out of her bag, eating happily. "So you are one of those rapey types huh? Fairly common. Why bother romancing someone when you can just pounce on whatever tries to mess with you right? Sadly, I can't be in the same boat."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah ha! Yeah I kinda am!" Dryvus says, chuckling. "Although I have to say, it's mostly because everyone around her has a cute ass. I'm huge on curvy butts." He continues. "And... Why can't you be in the same boat? Even as a girl, you could still dominate a weak guy. Or another girl." Dryvus says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well yea, of course I could!" She laughs loudly before continuing. "The issue is, no matter how good the rape sex is, it just doesn't fill the need I have. you see, holstaurus like me and minotaurs which are the males of my people, have addictive fuilds. Mainly breast milk and semen. When we do get someone hooked on your juices...oh gods it feels amazing. It is also slightly beneficial to them as while they have it in their system they are much healthier! However, if they refuse to consume said juices they go into withdraw and eventually perish." She takes a few bites of her soup. So, what makes this REALLY awkward for me is this." She casually reaches to her shorts and poull them down, revealing a flaccid horse cock. "I got both! So the urge is twice as strong! So I just stick to masturbating or using my pussy on people....so boring."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus nods his understanding as she explains her predicament to him, but his eyes widen when he sees the horse cock the girl was hiding. "Er... Ever tried titfucks?" Dryvus replies, his eyes still fixed on the horse cock as he wonders how she managed to hide it without him noticing. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Too risky, if any cum gets in their mouth they will get hooked. Also, i can see it on your face. you want to know how I hide this thing right?" She stands up and pushes her ass out at him, she carefully bends her cock down and into her own pussy before puling her shorts up and sitting down. "Like that. No, i can't be addicted to my own cum."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus opens his mouth as if to say something, then decides against it. "Oh! What about condoms?" He cries out smacking his forehead with three fingers, as he often does when he realizes something. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods at him. "Yea, I have thought of that. But it takes so much away from the experiance. Doesn't matter how thin they claim to be...doing it raw would just be too tempting when my blood gets going. I just need to wait and find someone who wants to rely on me for their very exsistence....or I will snap one day and force it on someone. Either way, i am patient!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well let's pray that you find someone willing." Dryvus says sadly. "To not be able t experience the joys of sex in a place like this..." He shakes his head. "Sad, really." He looks at Isabelle for a while, chewing his bottom lip. "Actually... What if we found a random enemy on the way to the Bazaar? I could... Convince them to depend on you." Dryvus says, raising an eyebrow questioningly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She leans forward and stares at him. "Now how do you intend to convice someone to give up the rest of their lives to basically be my pleasure slave?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm... I have my methods." He says smugly, thinking of the catgirl. "However, I can't completely guarantee it. You'll have a major role to play should that happen." He says, nodding, as a plan forms in his mind. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well...once they drink enough there is no going back...so I am game! thanks a bunch!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus gracefully inclines his head. "Don't mention it! Just helping out a kind stranger." He says, his eyes glinting with the prospect of completely breaking the mind of the next enemy they met. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Isabelle quickly finishes off her meal and puts out the fire. She gets her large onto her back and...much to Dryvus' surprise, picks up the log she was sitting on. The end she holds has been widdled down to make a hilt. "Alright you three, lets get moving!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Damn. Maybe a good idea not to mess with her... Dryvus gets up and picks up his gear, following the bovine woman. Not so surprisingly, his eyes fall to her swaying rump. Now that looks just plain delicious. Especially in those tight shorts... Dryvus shakes his head. What he wouldn't give to bend her over and plow her into the dirt right now... 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
without delay the woman heads west with the trio following close behind. Altra is up to her normal gathering while Frasia seems excited about going to a more dangerous place. The walk is only a few hours before they come to a massive stone wall with a single large gate serving as the only way through.

"This is a grand gate...cause your face tells me you have never seen one before. They separate each region from the grasslands. No one knows who built them and why, but here they are." Isabelle calmly walks up the stairs leading to gate and stands next to a large lever on the floor. Each gate is the same, pull this lever and it opens up, you have five minutes to pass through before it closes on it's own."

Frasia is look up toward the top of the massive blockade in front of them. "Geeze...must have been giants to build something like this."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Giants, maybe something else... Who knows. So, we just... Step through the portal and boom, we're there?" Dryvus says, staring up in awe at the gate. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Isabelle yanks the lever and a huge black portal opens up. "Yup! Come one you three, lets move!" she all but shoves them through the portal before stepping through it herself.

The swamp lands...ugh. For as far as the eye can see, there is nothing but swamp, mire and gray light. The air is musky with various unknown scents and the ground is soft under their feet with many puddles one could easily fall in if they wre not careful.

"Here we are...swamp lands. Now, if you want to remain a free person and NOT something sex toy for the rest of your life. Do not venture off the path that I walk. This place is nasty and no offense, but you guys don't really look ready to be here. Oh yea, and ignore any random treasure chests sitting out here...all mimics, every last one of them." She turns and starts walking through the marsh, following a path she must know by memory alone.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus shakes his head quickly in shock, then turns in a circle. Yep. Swamp as far as the eye can see. That was quick. "Well... Altra, stay between Frasia and I. I'll bring up the rear. And as she said, don't go off the damn path." Dryvus says. This swamp was filling him with a vague sense of unease. He suddenly didn't want to be here longer than he had to. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Isabelle leads them through the swamp for a while. In the distance they can see what looks like an old stone tower. "that is our first check point, we can rest there for just a while." Rest sounded good already, the soft uneven ground made even short distances hard to traverse and the humid air certainly was not helping. 

Altra kept trying to reach out and pick flowers as they went, causing Dryvus to have to stop her lest she fall into one trap or another. Frasia's normal demeanor has faded away to caution as she constantly keeps her eyes open and scanning the area.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"About damn time. This place is creeping and tiring me out. Let's hurry up and get there quick." Dryvus says, panting slightly with the exertion, his body covered in a sheen of sweat. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Thankfully, all four of them make it to the tower, happy to have solid ground under their feet once more. But of course, they aren't allowed to have nice things as it turns out the tower isn't exactly empty. Inside stands a frog man. His skin is a murky grin color and shines with some sort of mucus covering. His legs are long and powerful looking. his body is toned and completely hairless and he doesn't look too happy that someone else is here. Turning around he picks up a heavy steel mace and takes a combat stance.

Isabelle looks to Dryvus with a smirk. "you want to test your skills here, or should I just deal with him?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus pouts and frowns a little, his eyes roving over the frog man. "Well... I'll try taking this fucker on. Although if the battle starts going sour, do step in and don't let my precious brains get splattered all over the wall." Dryvus says, eyeing the mace. 

He unsheathes his staff and moves into an attacking stance, gazing intently at the frogman, waiting for him to make the first move. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The frog man glares at him and lets out a slow croak before crouching down and springing toward Dryvus faster than anything he has seen before. his mace coming from the side in an arc.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus ducks to the side and swings the staff upwards, deflecting the mace to the side and redirecting the swing, making the frog man overreach. Then, he turns and cracks the staff down on his head.