SSTD's (Cast your votes)

Just a counter as to how large the SSTD seeker population is.

• Want

Votes: 64 48.5%
  • Don't want

Votes: 32 24.2%
  • Meh...

Votes: 36 27.3%

• Total voters

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
The basic idea for SSTDs is as follows:
  • Rarely get them as a consequence of fucking hostile aliens. And I mean pretty rarely. Like 1/50 or 1/100. This will need some work as hooks for infection as a male fucking a female aren't in place, but anything that dumps a load in the PC should be easy to wire up.
  • Get a small warning blurb (Hey, you got the sniffles).
  • Get a bigger warning (Codex going all, "Hey bro, you're down with the thiccness disease.")
  • Status Effect becomes visible with tooltip describing symptoms.
  • At any point, visit a V-Ko to get it removed.
  • If you don't, TFs over time happen.
  • DIsease clears itself out of your system if it isn't some kind of forever virus.
Since this thread looks to have blown up, I'm gonna go ahead and jam one out with a couple variants instead of chipping at the submission backlog. Prepare yourselves for Furpies Simplex H, D, and C.

40a3e52b93.png

Fuck any typos that might be lurking in there. You get the idea.

*takes a deep breath and puts a metal helmet on*

I love this and hope we can get a few more like this in the future. So we can have a really sick time with the game.

...I will now spend some time thinking about how Dr. Anno Dorna and Nurse Syri would tend to a sick Captain Steele.

*ducks behind cover again*

Reactions: ShySquare

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Holy fucking shit! I didn't even get notifications of this shit going on. I really shouldn't have summoned this demon, but we get a couple of sstd's so that's good... right? Anyway, I'll tread lightly in the future about posting discussion threads regarding stuff that a lot of people may or may not like.
*takes a deep breath and puts a metal helmet on*

I love this and hope we can get a few more like this in the future. So we can have a really sick time with the game.

...I will now spend some time thinking about how Dr. Anno Dorna and Nurse Syri would tend to a sick Captain Steele.

*ducks behind cover again*
Now you''ve done it... *Looks up furry nurses*

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
By fixed did you mean banning them, or removing postcounts? Cause I can't see those anymore. Or is that just me?
It's not just you. Gedan removed the post count from the main forum. It took me a minute to figure out why that area looked so weird.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
Eh, I'm usually viewing this place on my phone, so I am already used to having to click on someone to see their post count (the website format on the phone didn't have the post count I don't think, or maybe I'm oblivious). I honestly didn't even notice the lack of post count until someone brought it up. Sorry though.