Spam emails

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
It's just a parody of the type of spam emails you get from parts of the world where the law is lax enough for scammers to operate. It hardly stands out.

just like the amount of badly worded engrish from all these people spamming my RL email spam box from China, Africa and the Middle East :mad:

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Be interesting if you could build up a bit of a relationship with Jack/Jill via E-mail so it impacted the next time you met him/her, post Myrellion. Like, bickering tit-for-tat, but also increase sexual and romantic tension between the two and expand on his/her character and background.

Be like, "Oh gross, you sent me a picture of you in bed with x. Well I'm going to send you a picture of my x." "Hah, you call that an x? That hasn't grown since you were in high school!" etc etc.

I dunno. Probably would need more thought than a five second post.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well chance to exchange emials with our rival would be interesting. It could be used in way Jim said or for something else but still. Heated or not exchange of mails between PC and rival at least once per found probe would be good to have (and FenSav hopefully would put something good in them).