Something Amiss (For Floozer)

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Just trainin' him the way my pa taught me. Don't suppose any of you'd care to join? We have some time to kill, I think. I'd have expected someone to come knocking on our cell door, dragging us out for a role call or somethin' early in the morning, but I think it's almost noon."

Ethel yawns, stretching against the floor and cozying back into her bed. "I'll pass, thanks. Still holding out hope for breakfast."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I would... but I have my own morning practice to do." She sits down on the bed and holds her hands together. Slowly they drift apart and a green ball of magic floats between them. She stares at the ball, slowly making it change shapes at random.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Oo! Now that's far more interesting than morning stretches!" Shauna chimes, going cross legged and watching the magical shapes shift forms. Ethel pulls her knees to her chest and rocks absently back and forth, also spectating her exercise. "Yeah, I hate to say it, but that is interesting, more interesting than these guys, anyways. Lemme watch too?" She hopefully asks, earning them all a scoff from Maynard.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Go ahead" she says softly, changing the color from blue, to green, to yellow then red. At the same time is changes from round, to square, to rectangle then triangle "Every morning I do this to practice my control over magic. It is easy to fling fire balls and ice everywhere... but to keep it in control... that takes real effort."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Oo, poetic." Ethel whispers, thoroughly entranced by her magical wisdom and the display of colors that comes with it. Meanwhile, about as graceful as a flower blooming, Blanche finally comes to, rising from the bed to sit up, and brushing silken locks of smooth white hair out of her face. "Is... everyone in here already awake? What time is it?" She casually asks.

Codi's somehow even less balanced as she comes to, staring wide eyed at her conscious form for the first time. "Woah. So you are alive!" He excitedly says, "-and you're pretty!"

"Yes, I definitely am one of those things." She laughs, the bitchiness of the night before suddenly null in her tone, even as her eyes settle on Jasmine and her magic.

"Morning'" Shauna throws over her shoulder, before watching more of the colorful shapes.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah, the ice queen herself is finally awake." She looks up from the ball and turns it into a misty wisp which she guides around the room, having the mutli colored ball swirling around everyone one at a time "Feeling a bit better this morning or is that attitude simply reserved for alone time?"

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Her face tightens in contempt as she speaks. "I was, actually, until you opened your mouth. I was planning to apologize about waking you up last night, but I'm sure you can't blame me for not really wanting to anymore." She says sweetly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The little wisp floats over to her and bumps into her nose before floating away to bother Maynard, her hands still glowing as she controls it. "Seeing as how your ice queen nature seems to be your default state, I feel an apology would be fairly hollow coming from you." She snaps right back "and I don't care that you woke me up, I care that you are so freaking stand off ish!"

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Hey guys, maybe we shouldn't..." Codi's voice trails off with a lack of things to say, and the ice queen quickly picks up where he left off.
"Standoffish? Yeah, approach someone while they're praying late in the night and expect them to be anything but. That'll go great for you." She says, and Jasmine can feel her control on the wisp wavering as Blanche tries to manipulate it out of her grasp!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her face hardens into a glare as she focuses on the wisp... it's starting to vibrate... "how was i supposed to know it was a prayer! You are just suddenly up in the dead of night chanting in a room full of sleeping defenseless people with absolutely no explanation! Of course I am going to approach you!"

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
The vibrating wisp flickers a deep marshy green every seconds as Blanche's stare matches hers in animosity. "Oh, but you can just sit here playing with your magic. Must be nice to go unaccused for that!" She hisses.
"That's enough!" Shauna shouts, about to put her hand on the ball of unstable magic in the hopes of somehow shutting it off.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps "Wait! Shauana! Don't!" She jumps to her feet, pushing Shauna out of the way seconds before the wisp goes critical and explodes, sending Jasmine crashing through one of the beds in the room.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
The blast rings in her ears as she's thrown across the floor, so much so that she can't even hear Shauna's scream of her name. She sees Maynard and Codi now flat on their asses, the latter cowering in their corner with Maynard's arm thrown in front of him for protection. Ethel, second closest to the explosion when it happened, is pushed up against the stone wall, looking dazed and in pain herself before fainting up against it.

"-Fuck did you do this time?" She hears, and a blur of black fur that is the panther woman stomps into their cell. "Who did this?!"

Codi, snitching on impulse, points a finger at Blanche, who's now shielding her ducked head with her arms braced. She doesn't see the panther coming as she grab her by the arm, dragging her forwards in a frightened yelp. "W-we were fighting. It was her magic that exploded!" She cries, looking at Jasmine.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes are rolling around in her head, looking more dazed than anything else. The bed is destroyed and she looks like a mess... but her scales seem to have stopped any real damage though bruising was likely to crop up later "Excuse me... could you stop spinning the room... I want to get off the ride..."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"You want to start fights? C'mere!" Is all the panther woman says to her, grabbing her arm in a strong grip as she drags her to her feet. Shauna grabs the hem of the guard's cloak in protest, earning her a swift kick to the chin that makes her cry out. A struggling Codi held back by Maynard is the last thing she sees before a hard punch to the temple sends her reeling to a world of black.

Coming to, a cool, pleasantly stiff breeze tickles across her scales. It's dark, almost impossibly so around her, but the soft grass and marshy earth beneath her feet is a comfort.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blinks in confusion, her head swimming from the explode to face punch combo. Ever so slowly she pushes herself up to a sitting position, looking around in confusion "The fuck is going on now?!"

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Her voice echoes in the strange setting, and a crack of glaring sunlight tantalizes her far overhead. When she moves to adjust herself, her foot brushes something, and as her eyes begin to adjust, the form it takes is none other than... Blanche, just her luck, still unconscious on the wet ground.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She groans in annoyance and pokes her with her foot "Hey, ice queen, wake up already... something is seriously not ok in here..."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Ugh... What are you..." She grumbles, flinching away from her foot as she wakes up too. A look of surprise and dread takes her features, visible even in the dark. "Oh no... Where are we?!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I don't know genius, I just woke up here as well. I can see a little bit of light... and it feels like we are in a marsh of some kind? Honestly it makes no sense."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Okay! Geez! Sorry for asking the logical question. Didn't the guard say something about a pit? You don't think we're underground right now... do you?" She asks, tone turning to worry as she stares up at the glimpse of sunlight.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Umm, no, I don't think under ground... I think we are just really really far down, hence the light above. Yea.. said something about a fiend pit or something. Did they forget I could just fly out?"

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Look at how narrow the crack at the top is. Good luck squeezing through if you try. At least it's dark in here though, don't have to see you pointing your cock at me every few seconds." She sighs, before suddenly looking tense again. Wait... fiend pit. Is there...?"

A sharp hiss sounds in the dark somewhere near them.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs heavily, holding up her right hand and summoning up a ball of light to illuminate their surroundings.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
The creature reels from the light cast on it, revealing a pallidly pale, slick skinned beast with four arms tipped with long, nubby fingers. It has no eyes, no hair, and no apparent conscience as it recovers from the blinding and begins to skulk closer. "Oh shit! Oh fuck! Turn off the light turn off the light!" Blanche cries, practically hanging off of her shoulder as more nearby hisses signal the approach of even more.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She turns off the light with a frown. "Well, this is lovely... I could just fly up and cling to the wall where they can't get me... shame you can't fly though" She says casually while standing up.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Oh no, nononono I know you want to leave me, believe me, I'd want to leave me too, but if the time comes where I have to start praying an-and I can't because I'm being fucked by these things-!"
She's interrupted as one of the things bounds up behind her. A dozen tentacle like tongues burst from its mouth, squirming horrifically as they wrap around Blanche's leg. She screams, clasping tight around Jasmine's wrist to brace herself from falling.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She braces her legs so she isn't pulled in as well. A big part of her wants to just pry her arms off and leave her to this fate... ugh... but what would her father say about that? With a sigh she winds up an ice lance and hurls it at the creatures head.

[Ok so... d20 plus corresponding stat right? 18+16= 34 ]

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
[Yep!]

The lance spears the creature straight through the head. It jolts in surprise, shooting a spray of yellow blood, before going limp and letting Blanche stumble free and into Jasmine's back. Hyperventilating in fear, she grabs Jasmine's hand and tries to urge her forwards, a cacophony of countless angry hisses ensuring they don't have a lot of time. "T-the light and noise must attract them. Run! There's gotta be a tunnel out of here!" She stammers.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Works for me!" She says, taking off in the direction Blanche is pushing her "So much for being compliant and trying to get by without much hassle.... you just had to clash magic with me didn't you?!"