Something Amiss (For Floozer)

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
The world around her was a cacophony of sound. In fairness, it seemed sometimes that the restless continent of Uleses rarely wasn't. At even the darkest of nights and the loneliest of cities, the sound of voices, or a distant spar, or even the simple murmuring of the wind could spell promise for a wayward adventurer if they let it. Adorned with handfuls of bustling marketplaces, a few dozen established cities, villages, and the occasional kingdom, stifling deserts, vast grasslands, hulking mountain ranges, and more undiscovered territories than a colonizing explorer could reach in a lifetime, it was a land full of opportunity for those with the skills and smarts to reach out and seize it.

However, Jasmine Wallart-Lastly probably felt on the side of the seized rather than the seizing when she finally awoke. Her arms and wings were bound behind her back, and she lay like an animal on the floor of a rusty cage. The cloth sheet that had been thrown over the top effectively obscured any sense of her surroundings through sight, but the movements she could feel below the base of her cage and the animalistic grunts that came with them made it clear she was being carried. Whatever beasts she’d been hefted up on the shoulders of were a mystery to her, but she got the sense that, from the ease and speed in which they toted her along, the creatures were very strong, very big, and from the foreign tongue they used to communicate, possibly didn’t speak english.

During the duration of the captive’s voyage, the bristling of tall grass and the tromp of heavy footsteps on packed dirt was replaced with the dizzying downpour of rain and the distant screeching of howler monkeys. She had been brought into a jungle, no doubt about it, and any soul who knew a thing or two about the lay of the land would be white in the face with the realization of where they were. Tarondam Jungle: a massively uncharted, ravenously deadly plot to the far southeast of the mainland that even the bravest explorers would have paled at the thought of travelling.

A hushed call sounded behind her, frantically vying for Jasmine’s attention. As if she were headed anywhere anytime soon.

"Psst! Hey! You see anything?! You— yeah, you in front— hey!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
After the initial panic of realizing she was bound, covered and being carried away, she started to try and get her barrings. She was in the jungle, that part was really bad but it did give her a very rough idea of where on the grand scale of things she was. The issue was... the jungle was damn huge and she has never been here before!

Jasmine was a dragon morph and Standing at 6 feet tall and weighing 200 pounds flat, Jasmine is a rather average sized dragon morph. From head to toe she is covered in sapphire blue scales save for her chest, stomach, crotch, bottoms of her feet, palms of her hands and the membranes of her wings which are a cloudy silver color. Her eyes are pink in color with cat like pupils. Her ears are long and pointed like an elves which portrays her half blood nature. Her face pushes out in a short muzzle full of razor sharp teeth and a long snake like tongue, framed with plush sexy lips. Two sets of horns grown from her forehead and sweep back along her skull. Her neck and shoulders are slender, Her chest is heavy with E cup breasts with black nipples, and her arms lead down to two feminine arms ending with clawed hands. On her back rest two large wings, capable of sending her skyward with one strong flap.Her stomach is smooth and flat, accentuated by two round full hips and a jiggle heart shaped ass. Between her legs sits a 16 inch long 4 inch thick dragon cock with a 5 inch knot at the base. Hanging below that are four big melon sized balls and a smooth ass hole. Despite her feminine appearance Jasmine is biologically male and has no vagina or womb. Her wide hips lead down to long alluring legs ending in plentigrade soft feet with clawed toes. A long dragon tail grows just above her rump, starting thick and slowly thinning out as it grows out about 5 feet in length, ending with dull studs at the end making it a viable weapon in a pinch. Lastly is a soft strip of white fur, running from the middle of her head all the way down her back and to the tip of her tail like a full body Mohawk.

She was about to start struggling when the voice called out and she soon found herself awkwardly rolling around to find the source "H-hello? who is there? I can't see anything beyond this cloth... where are you?"

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"My name's Codi! I'm right behind you, and there's a crack of light at the bottom that the sheet doesn't cover. Did they bind you too? These things... trolls maybe... I've never seen a troll, but I don't think they look like this. You seen a troll? These guys are bright red, fiery even. I don't think they know what we're saying. What's your name?" The boy's anxious tangent would surely never be at an end if she didn't stop him there.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Bright red and fiery? I don't know... there are a number of beings like that. Could be fire giants." She says while flipping over to look through the crack at the bottom of the cage. "My name is Jasmine... and I don't think they can understand us either."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Sure enough, the long journey had shifted the sheet around just enough so that Jasmine could peep through one eye at the world outside. She saw trees, first and foremost. Trees so tall that she couldn't spot the tops, and dense enough foliage to dim the sun. In front of her, the burden of yet another cage was shouldered by two of the beasts, in in front of that one, another, and another. From behind, the beasts certainly did look like trolls. Rusty red fur coated every inch of their sturdy bodies, while long, strong, and menacingly clawed arms and legs effortlessly led them along. When one turned its head, however, she saw glowing orange eyes like those of a jack-o-lantern, bone chillingly infernal, and sharp canines fit to bite someone in two.

"You see? You don't thing they're... they're demonic or something, right?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Umm... wow... not fire giants. I have never seen anything like this!" She says with her voice tinged with worry "I have only read books on demonic creatures... fairy tales that say they aren't real. But those eyes... how could they be anything else with eyes like that?"

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Oh no... oh no, oh no... how could this happen?! I wasn't even being that serious when I said that! But they... they look the part don't they? What else could they be?" Codi said, his voice peaking anxiously as Jasmine was sure she could hear him shuffling around in his cage.

True, in the modern age, demons were nothing but a fantasy of the old world. Legend had it that demons roamed Uleses as both normal members of society and spies long ago, but they ultimately turned against the masses when the appeal of domination and the dark magics inside them possessed them like a curse. Wars were fought, supposedly, that somehow mysteriously banished them all from the mortal world, but not without mass casualty for the mortal side. Yet the stories were nothing but that. Stories. Farfetchd and embellished rumors that changed based on who you asked. Any common thinking scholar would call it fantasy, but demons or not, these beasts were an unnatural terror unlike anything the two of them had ever seen.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"They are either demons... or possesed by dark magic... both of those ideas are horrible though." She says while shuffling around again "We have to get out of here... I fear what they will do to us when we get... wherever they are taking us to. If I can get these bindings off... I can use magic to break free!"

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Jasmine could hear the spark of hope in Codi's voice at the mention of magic. "Really!? I-I don't know how to help you. My tail's pretty pointy, but they tied it up good." He whispered, slightly crestfallen at his inability to aid her as his only hope. "Maybe we can-"

Even if the beasts below couldn't understand what they were saying, they seemed sick of the chatter, and let both of them know it by roughly jostling their two cages. As Jasmine was shaken forwards and back, her collisions with the bars of the cage revealed a large patch of gritty rust. It was a stretch, but she could try to sever her bindings with the coarse metal. On the other hand, she could faintly hear the roar of some twisted jubilee in the distance, and with each passing second, it grew louder and they grew closer. Either she could fight and risk going down, or enter wherever they were taking her as an obedience captive to avoid getting the worst of it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Gritting her teeth she pushes herself up against the rust, shifting about until she had her bindings up against it. with that she starts to rub and grind, trying to wear down her bindings enough where she could snap them off.

"Just hang on... this is a long shot but I have to try!"

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Codi says nothing, sitting anxiously in his cell. The thick cloth around her wrists is strong, but after a bit of wearing down, Jasmine is much stronger, and after a few straining moments, the binds fall away, and her hands are free once more.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes! I got it!" She Raises her hand and aims at the back of her cage. "Ok... just need to focus... Codi, you might want to hold on tight. If this works... we are both in for a wild ride." She channels her natural magic power and casts a heavy push spell at the back of her cage!

( 2+2 = 4 ...oops.)

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"What do you mean by-?!" Codi cried out, before being quickly interrupted by the sudden blast of magic. There was the terrible screech of metal on metal as her cage crashed against his, and he yelped in surprise. Unfortunately, her nerve-driven focus wasn't quite enough. The grip around her cage didn't release, and she was suddenly blinded by light as the sheet was ripped off the top. A blur of movement had her shifted around, and next thing she knew, she was face to face with the glowing orange eyes of one of the hellish beasts, and from the look of it, it wasn't happy. A large hand, as tall as she was wide, grabbed at one of the bars with a growl, ripping it clean off as it tried to work it's hand inside to grab her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Shit shit shit! I'm freaking out! I can't focus! She cries, pressing up against the back of her cage, she tries again, focusing another blast at the invading creature in the hopes of blasting it... and the other side of the cage away!

(3+2=5 damn it!)

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
The creature hollers in pain as it's hit dead in the eye, but it doesn't last. Roaring in rage, its big fist punches right through the bars, coming just short of crushing Jasmine as its massive fingers wrap around her waist and roughly yank her out of the cage and into the air. With a bestial hunger, it appraises the dragon woman, turning her over, and worse still, dragging a claw across her flimsy clothes until she's as naked as the day she was born. A big finger hovers above her jiggly butt, the creature grumbling in a low chuckle as, without foreplay, it shoves one of its thick digits in to the knuckle.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She cries out in fear, pain and forced pleasure as her ass is stuffed with a thick finger... and she has never had something up her ass. "Nooo! Stop it! Let me go!" She cries, trying one more time to blast this creature away.

(6+2= 8 bout time...)

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Just as the creature's throaty chuckle is coming to a close, its amusement turns to justice best-served-cold as Jasmine's burst of magic hits it square in the gut. The beast roars again as the wind is knocked out of it, doubling over in pain before falling with a thud to the ground. Thankfully, its finger slips out of her ass, releasing its grip when it goes unconscious, and dropping her down.

It seems her escape attempt caused quite the commotion among her fellow captives. Several cages down the long line of them thrash in confusion as the beings inside first wake up. Their assigned troll beasts bash against the cages to settle them down, but they're only stirred up further by the battering. There are screams and cries of fear in every direction, and among them she can hear Codi. Two of the things wedge their fingers under the sheet and through the bars to prod at him, but unfortunately, it seems Jasmine has her hands full as her second troll beast growls over her shoulder.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps and spins around "Oh come on! Why are there two to a cage?!" She whines, calling forward wind magic this time. trying to blow the creature away with a powerful gale force wind.

(4+2=6 )

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
The wind shifts, blasting the creature from the front with a great gust of air, and for a moment, it tries to resist, digging its claws into the soft earth as it raises a shaky arm to try and grab at Jasmine. It's all for naught though when the gale finally wins, throwing the beast back in a somewhat comical, highly painful series of unnatural somersaults down the sloped hillside. She'll have some time before it gathers its bearings to climb back up, but that's no longer the first thing on her mind when she sees what lies at the end of their path.

At the peak of a distant hilltop, the mossy stone walls of a civilization stand almost as tall as the trees themselves. She can't get a good view of whats inside, except for the massive stone steps of a temple placed square in the middle of the city. A half circle of carved stone decorates the top, big enough to block out the sun from that angle if it were the right time of day. There isn't much time to admire the great structure, or what she can see of it anyways, as the chaos of the troll beasts still ensues right behind her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She curses and looks around, seeing a huge line of cages and troll creatures both behind her and in front. She can't free them all... but she can at least get this Codi person and run. She charges up two more force spells, one in each hand, and throws them at the trolls poking at Codi's cage!

(5+2=7)

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Each burst of force slams into the flat of the trolls' backs, and a low groan of sharp pain reverberates through both of them as they clutch Codi's cage hard enough to leave a dent. Yet they're still standing, and furious at that. They whip around, spotting sapphire-scaled Jasmine on the ground like a sore thumb, and in a moment of angry impulse, one of the two winds up its throwing arm and sends Codi's cage sailing through the air towards her. There's no hope of evading the oncoming projectile. Even as the world around her seems to blur into slow motion, the poor boy's screams of shock grows both closer and louder as his cage crashes right into her.

The world goes dark, then light again, then settles for dim as a great wooziness settles upon her. If there's any bright side, it's that the sheet atop Codi's cage fell away when it was thrown, and that she can finally get a look at her closest confidant at the moment. His messy black hair looks soft enough to reach out and touch, as does the creamy pale skin of his bare upper body. There's what looks like the faintest outline of breasts circling his dark nipples, but that's where the human side of his half-breed resemblance stops. A bound scorpion's tail stays rigid against his body, while a rolled up pair of burlap shorts reveal black carapace from his lower thighs to his bare feet. If his arms weren't tied behind his back, she could see the same chitin-plated armor down the lengths of those as well. He can stand almost comfortably in the claustrophobic cages, pegging him at a smaller than average five-foot six on estimate. His frankly androgynous face seems to naturally take on a pout, and though they're alight with fear in the moment, his golden eyes are something to behold.

The shattered cage puts them within arm's reach of one another, though with the strength depleted from her body, and the other trolls abandoning their cages to circle Jasmine, the jig is up.

[They both rolled sixes I'm so sorry lmao.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her head is swimming and her eyes rolling, only able to stop by looking at Codi to see her recent ally. "Oh... hello Codi... Umm, I don't think it really worked." she says before swallowing thickly. They were surrounded and even if she some how managed to untie is tail it would not stop the numerous amount of creatures around them.

"I'm sorry... but I gave it my best shot... gonna... gonna pass out now." and she does so seconds after saying it, her mind not willing to stay functioning after such a hit.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Jas—mine? Jasmine!?" Codi cries. The last thing she can feel is his forehead falling against her shoulder before she's out cold.

When her consciousness finally returns, there's the familiar sensation of a large, strong hand around her waist. It tightens in surprise as she stirs, and a look to her left and right shows a long line of her fellow prisoners, all held the same way she is in the fist of the trolls, who stand shoulder to shoulder facing forwards. Thankfully, Codi's a short ways to her left, looking unharmed except for the terror in his eyes and the hard press of the beast's finger against the back of his neck. She can feel cold mossy stone beneath her feet, but its hardly of interest compared to the massive ornate throne before her. A headboard crafted to form a shining purple sun demands attention, with lavish indigo cushions to sit in and wide golden armrests. Whatever figure of royalty it must belong to would have to be some fifteen feet tall.

On either side of the empty throne stand two creatures that look like orcs, but are even more massive. They'd be at least eight feet tall—if they weren't hunched so far forwards—with long ivory spikes down the lengths of their rounded backs and tusks poking from their angry mouths. They lean on heavy maces, and judging by their thick, bulging muscles, they could wield them with ease if they needed to. Unlike the trolls, they wear clothes, implying some amount of civility to them if not much.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her vision swims when she tries to lift her head, groaning as she fight back the throbbing in her head. Codi was not far away which was some small comfort... but what were they waiting for? Ok, that was obvious, they were waiting for whoever sits in that throne. She squrims in the trolls grasp, trying to get out despite knowing it is pointless.

"Let go of me you creature! I will not be your play thing!"

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
The troll growls, lifting her up to eye level as its hot breath dances across her face. She notices that its left eye is swollen shut... the very same eye of the one troll that she nailed first in the face and then in the stomach with her magic earlier in the skirmish. If there's any revenge the troll is about to carry out, its interrupted as a voice calls in an assertive, but singsongy tone, far to her right and long down the line.

"So defiant... and so soon after being completely and totally defeated. You'll be no one's plaything at this rate, little dear... you'll simply be dead." The voice toys, stepping in stride towards her with heels clacking against the stone. Her fellow captives look down, flinching as the shadowed figure walks past and finally stops in front of Jasmine. Standing before her now is certainly a woman with the confidence of a queen, two delicate hands on her hips as she looks down upon Jasmine, despite them being the same height. She wears a supple leather one piece, which seems to take after a curve-hugging corset and a hardly decent thong. It displays her generously proportioned, freckled body deliciously, and as she struts atop black heeled stilettos, there doesn't seem to be an ounce of discomfort in her flouncing gait. Her long auburn hair stays fastened in a high ponytail, not a single strand out of place, while glowing purple eyes, devoid of pupils, stare her down with a burning, infernal, but in truth... almost infatuating gaze. Two wings sprout from her back, and though she could've first mistaken them for dragon's wings, a curved spike of bone curls from the tops of the black bat wings, denouncing them as anything but.

She speaks something in the same otherworldly tongue Jasmine heard from the trolls earlier, telling something to the one that holds Codi, before addressing the rest of them with an order. Grunting in agreement, every one of them except for Codi's and Jasmine's clears out, taking their respective slaves with them as they leave the mighty throne room. With only her, the trolls, and the two orcish guards here in the room with them, they can start to appreciate how truly grand this splendor of a temple is.

"Shame, little dear, you missed the appraisal of all the others. Although, I think I'm glad to have saved you for last. I like to put all of my attention on the fiery ones." The woman says, twirling a finger playfully in Jas's mohawk to tease her. "So, you and your little lady boy here stirred up trouble, I'm told. Care to explain why you'd do that?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She jerks her head away from the lady and glares at her "Oh, I don't know, maybe because I was locked in a cage, tied up and being carried off to whever we are! Last I remember I was out looking for potion materials! You kidnapped me, Codi and everyone else you just toted off! I don't want to be a play thing, I want to leave! I was only defeated cause you have so many of these... whatever they are! One on one I would easily win!"

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
To humor her response, the woman taps herself on the chin, as if she'd never considered the idea of anyone not wanting to be tied up and carried off by her hulking bestial underlings. "Well, when you put it that way... you're making me sound like a real monster, and I'm not sure if I like that. I suppose maybe you could put up a good fight one on one, you certainly gave the one holding you a thrashing, but as sure as you're here now, this is not a one on one fight, little dear. These "things," as you so rudely put it, are Mur-Zhagul. Tragic little souls, half demon, half mortal, yet loved by neither—like all of us here. I can't just let the assault of such poor creatures go unpunished, now can I? Your little friend here, Codi was it? What's he to you?" She inquires. Off the the side, Codi quits his fidgeting and goes tense.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I... I just met him." She says truthfully "Seemed like a nice person so I tried to get him out as well. But what do you mean they are half demon? Demons are not real... just made up for stories to amuse kids!"

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"You're right, they're not real. Not in your world, they're not. When they were banished to their own separate plane, it seemed the memory of what they were actually like when they roamed on earth died alongside their presence there. Some people think they know the story when they tell the fables that you speak of, but they're wrong, dead wrong I'd even say."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Nothing this lady was saying made much sense. These creatures used to be real? They were banished? the more she talked the more questions came up "Ugh... look just... just let us go! I will never submit to whatever you have planned! you could be lieing for all I know!"