Something Amiss (For Floozer)

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Not as many as they do for me about why you care." She glowers, crossing her arms across her perky chest before staring her down from head to toe, not even giving Jasmine's own beautiful form a flattering double take as she seems to appraise her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I care because you could be chanting a curse in a room full of sleeping people who can't defend themselves. I don't trust you at all, so I don't feel like lowering my guard."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"It's not a curse!" She hisses, struggling to keep her voice down after the accusation. "It's none of your damn business! That's what it is... but if you're really going to stand there all night staring, you can even watch me do it."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You realize a simple explanation would end this conversation and me questioning you right?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh, well then, we can just stand here and glare at each other then. That will be a great way to pass the night."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks her up and down. Sure, she was pretty to look at... but all the looks can't hide the inner bitch. With a sigh she turns back around "Forget you then. I have a wonderful buffalo milf to snuggle with."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Even after the few moments of waiting there together that had gone by, Blanche's foot had begun tapping impatiently, and then frantically on the ground. Before Jasmine turns away, it's impossible not to notice the fresh gleam of sweat covering her, or the new nervous twitch of the girl's hands."Thankyou!" She blurts out as Jasmine backs off, desperately turning to resume her stance, before correcting herself. "Thank god you're letting me be, I m-mean."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She stops and slowly turns around with a sigh "I was going to leave you alone... but now you are ACTING suspicious rather than just putting on airs."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Quiet! Just-just let me focus!" She wheezes, her skin turning even paler as she slams her hand against the wall in misplaced anguish. She's unwilling to wait another second, bowing her head in the same stance she'd stood in before, and uttering that same quiet mantra in an anxious, rapid pace.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"What the heck is going on here? Why do you look like you are about to keel over?"

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
She fades back into a trance, laying out each lyric of the chant word per hurried word with no regard for where she is. Just when it seems Jasmine's questions are falling on deaf ears, she stops, still breathing hard, but stable, so it seems, as she turns to face her again. With a sigh, she caves an inch. "It's a prayer. I have to do it at night or else things get bad."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"So why didn't you just say that from the get go? I would have left you alone. I would ask what you are stopping but I figure you will be stubborn about that too and not tell me."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Because it's nothing you would understand!" She snaps, fingers beginning to fidget again. "I don't... I don't even understand it myself. It's a blessing my dad put onto me when I was young. He wouldn't explain it, and died before he could've." She says, face falling sadly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"how can I understand if you don't share what you know? How can I know he died without you telling me? You put up all these fake reasons when the only real reason is because you didn't tell me."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Don't chastise me right now." She glares, slowly throwing out each word with malice on her tongue. "You think I'm just going to admit you're right while we're sitting here arguing?! A little bit of sweating and fidgeting isn't half of the worst of it. Leave me alone to finish, or else everyone in here is getting the worst of it and neither of us will be able to do a thing to stop it."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"And still you persist on this... just... whatever, do your prayer or some shit."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"You think you have every right to a last word, even after coming and preaching to me, and then demanding to know something I very, very clearly didn't want to share!" Sweat glazes her naked, increasingly pallid form, and she wipes it from her face with the back of her hand. "Leave me be, just go to bed, and leave me be." She hiccups on the faint verge of tears.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Fine, I will! Geeze, you don't have to cry about it. Just do your prayer and keep the pain away." She mutters, heading back to Shauna's bed.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
She's sure that Blanche probably has more to get huffy at her for, but she settles for biting her bottom lip and keeping silent instead, resuming her prayer as the slightest quivering whisper in the corner that's no effort to tune out. Shauna's still out like a log, snoring faintly, and warm as ever in her big fluffy embrace.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She quickly slides back up against Shauna, pushing into the soft warm buffalo to sleep the ret of the night.

(Sorry if you had more but... it was going in circles...)

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Her night goes by graciously uninterrupted this time, letting her rest until well into the morning. She wakes up on her own, with Shauna still unconscious on the bed, and with Maynard and Codi doing some sort of stretches in the corner. Blanche is in her own bed, looking tranquil and beautiful, despite the bitchiness Jasmine had seen of her the night before, and Ethel is laying on her back feet kicked up in the air as she struggles to wake herself for the day.

[Nah, I didn't. Best to end it, but there'll be more.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and looks at Shauna, gently pressing her lips to the buffalo milf "Shauna... time to wake up... we need to get ready for the day..."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Ugggggh. Just a while longer." She pleads into her kiss, moaning and groaning as she spreads her whole self out on the ground. Hearing all the noise, Codi whips round with a smile, before effectively losing his balance and stumbling a bit. "Wo-ah! Hey guys! Good morning. Maynard's teaching me yoga-"
"I'm tryin' to, but it don't help with you losin' your focus every three seconds!" The grumpy orangutan grumbles.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She giggles and starts kissing her face all over "Wake, up, or, I, won't, stop!"

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Her arms flail at nothing in surprise. "Wahg! Okay okay! I'm up!" She snorts, rolling all the way over on her stomach to try and dissuade her, only as a startled yowl reveals that she just steamrolled right on top of Ethel. "Oops... sorry hun."

There's the muffled cries of the pinned ocelot, until she finally squirms out from under Shauna's weight right as she's rolling back off. "Sorry what? I could've died in there!" She says, before breaking into a series of reluctant giggles.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Jasmine laughs happily, sitting up and waving at Codi "Hey Codi, nice Yoga stance... or something. If it helps you relax then go for it."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Um... I don't really get it yet, but Maynard says it helps with stress, so I'm trying to learn." He beams, maintaining a wobbly tree pose.
"Had me fooled." Maynard grunts, standing as still and sturdy as an actual tree a few feet away.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, thank you for the help Maynard... but no one starts out great at anything right. Give him some time to adjust to it."