So who else is excited to see this happen?

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Ahhh, Observer is doing God's work. Thank you for the headsup, my friend. I do plan to eventually play a more deviant and sexualized character, but the character I have planned at the moment is a bit more possessive/fatherly/white-knighty. The whole 'fuck everything in site' thing some companions have wouldn't do it for him.

Most floofs are pretty loose with their sexuality. Slutsune behaves as she does because your life-force is the most delicious she's had to date, and with a unique flavour to boot; she wants it all to herself. She doesn't mind you fucking around that much, but I'm definitely planning to write jealous interactions with other kitsune and vampiric creatures.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Most floofs are pretty loose with their sexuality. Slutsune behaves as she does because your life-force is the most delicious she's had to date, and with a unique flavour to boot; she wants it all to herself. She doesn't mind you fucking around that much, but I'm definitely planning to write jealous interactions with other kitsune and vampiric creatures.

Why did I suddenly think of this when I read that I wonder hmmm

Souminona

Dec 24, 2017
Nani the fuck, at first I thought it was an April's fool and that it was quite a big one at that to do a post, a patreon account and even a new category on the forum.
Then we're the 2nd April and it's not gone, then I realized it was true.
Then I saw the screenshots of the UI and it looks gorgeous.
C-Can I?
OH BOI
Edit: BTW Savin, do you have any plans for being able to import a save from CoC? It was kinda teased in that last one, but I don't know if the team changed its mind in the meantime

Yeah, the April Fool`s shenanigan almost got me, till I saw there was a lot of tangents possible and all of them with different scenes. It was all too good to be a simple AFool`s joke. (I was open to the possibility that it was a VERY elaborate joke, but I didn`t think you would be so cruel... I think... Would you? :iiam:)

Did I already say I love you guys? I don`t think so.
I F`n love you guys.
First you revive my waifu in TiTs (Minerva~Azra) and now CoC II?!? I can`t thank you enough, you are spoiling us rotten.

Keep up the good work.

ps: kinda unrelated question, is there a way to write strikethrough text?

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
she needs a wee bit of a buff (or the player does) before it goes live, 'cause Thief me could not win the second fight, ever.
Really I thought it was pretty easy with the theif. Just play around with the specials attacks and throw in a regular attack in the mix. Thats not to say you won't take punishment if you get unluckly with attack roles like I did just now but its far from impossible.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
ps: kinda unrelated question, is there a way to write strikethrough text?
hello
[ s]hello[ /s]
^ just remove the spaces.

Take care not to abuse it, because mods can and will take it away.

On topic, I'm also super excited for kitsunes. And I'm quite curious how elves will work, and if PC elves have their own wyld trait.

Reactions: Souminona

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
if PC elves have their own wyld trait.

Yes! I'm just waiting for some actual TF items to get written before I decide what traits you can choose from.

There will definitely be Cat Eyes, some kinda horns, doggy dick, and some tail options.

Crinkles

Jan 14, 2018
Yes! I'm just waiting for some actual TF items to get written before I decide what traits you can choose from.

There will definitely be Cat Eyes, some kinda horns, doggy dick, and some tail options.
Will there also be room for low key traits? Smaller, subtler things?

Dec 11, 2016
Man, I remember when I first played COC, I was in late highschool. I remember there being some pretty tough times at that shithole, but almost every day I could immerse myself in the game and get away from all the petty bullshit and fap in peace. COC was my home away from 'home', in a sense of that word, a world where I was free to do whatever I wanted to do, although Admittedly I mostly did virgin runs... because I'm a weird vanilla person I guess.

But now I am fully grown and can enjoy it's sequel. It is weird looking back on how many years its been, for me anyway, and notice how much the world has changed. And now the world of COC has changed, to all new settings we go, to another world we explore, to assume the role of new characters, and lead them about as we will.

I have to say, I almost cried tears of joy upon reading the first few paragraphs in the introduction of COCII. I cannot wait to get back to the game series that I know and love, and to be excited by something wholly new, albeit with some hints of the past game.

Here's to COCII, and may it never die. In this game rest my hope and dreams, and all my reminiscent memories.

Pursang

Apr 7, 2018
Man, I remember when I first played COC, I was in late highschool. I remember there being some pretty tough times at that shithole, but almost every day I could immerse myself in the game and get away from all the petty bullshit and fap in peace. COC was my home away from 'home', in a sense of that word, a world where I was free to do whatever I wanted to do, although Admittedly I mostly did virgin runs... because I'm a weird vanilla person I guess.

Here's to CoC and all of the writers, programmers, and everyone else who contributed in some way (you can't see it but imagine I'm raising my mug in a toast).

May CoC2 bring us many more years of fapping in peace.