So who else is excited to see this happen?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I sure do hope you have the chance to get gangbanged (Or fucked by one) by the orcs mentioned in the demo (Especially if it leads to a sexy bad end after X number of encounters)

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
So any idea of what the manticore is going to be like? They mentioned them in the demo. Will it be like the foe one were it is a half human half squrpion taur or a oh shit it's a fucking poisonis loin with a scorpion tail charging right at me!

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
Oh, I can only hope there's gonna' be some furry followers as well. After all TiTS is almost all monstergirls!

Sifen

Apr 4, 2018
Oh, I can only hope there's gonna' be some furry followers as well. After all TiTS is almost all monstergirls!
Two of the five starting races are furries, got a catgirl for first companion, observer has a kitsune follower and two(?) Lupines in the works, plus whatever other furries Savin & co. Have in the works. Ill say there will be plenty of fur to go around. And since Tits has puppy sluts maybe CoC2 will go the kitty sluts route... I would certainly not mind drowning in pussy, and no I'm not sorry for the pun. :p

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Farlun

Nov 28, 2015
Two of the five starting races are furries, got a catgirl for first companion, observer has a kitsune follower and two(?) Lupines in the works, plus whatever other furries Savin & co. Have in the works. Ill say there will be plenty of fur to go around. And since Tits has puppy sluts maybe CoC2 will go the kitty sluts route... I would certainly not mind drowning in pussy, and no I'm not sorry for the pun. :p

Well I don't count catgirls and x-girls as furries, there's more of the monstergirl vibe. But yeah, two starting races are furries, the initial zone is a furry wolfland, and yet the first characters/followers are a catgirl and a fox girl, so just got me thinking :p Heard there's a minotaur in the works?

Anyway I'm hopeful for lots of fur in the future.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Like the blunt head of a manticore's cock being shoved up your ass. Well said.
Like the huge dick of a minotaur being shoved up Sugo's ass.

I like threads like this. Good times, guys :toot:

I do hope that the AI is solid, though. Especially knowing about some of the encounters planned where somebody basically got told "too OP". Makes me think that the party's bigger fights is going to get rough if the AI isn't up to snuff.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
To sum up one of my playthroughs of the demo.
Player: I need healing
Cait: hero's always die

she needs a wee bit of a buff (or the player does) before it goes live, 'cause Thief me could not win the second fight, ever.

Reactions: Sifen

Sifen

Apr 4, 2018
she needs a wee bit of a buff (or the player does) before it goes live, 'cause Thief me could not win the second fight, ever.
More like priority of being the healer rather than the damage dealer.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
I like it. :D Not sure if I'd want to fuck her, as I'm not really into scales and wings, but I'd like her as a party member. We could share Caede.

Thinking about that, I'm hoping sex between party members on their own is a thing. I got that impression from the post about writing companions that creating interactions between them is expected, and I'd like it if sometimes you could catch your party members fucking and either sit back and watch or join in.

Reactions: Sifen

Sifen

Apr 4, 2018
I like it. :D Not sure if I'd want to fuck her, as I'm not really into scales and wings, but I'd like her as a party member. We could share Caede.

Thinking about that, I'm hoping sex between party members on their own is a thing. I got that impression from the post about writing companions that creating interactions between them is expected, and I'd like it if sometimes you could catch your party members fucking and either sit back and watch or join in.
Like Anno and the grayvin, or Anno with erra, or Anno with... It seems Anno makes up the vast majority of your crewmakes fucking other people.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

You know it.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
The uncontrolled NPC combat system just reminds me of P3Fes. Which I loved. Y'know, unless an AI starts using buffs and charge moves followed by a non-damage ailment attack that wastes everything. Repeatedly...

While undoubtedly frustrating at times, these systems really make it feel like your party is filled with other characters, rather than controlled drones.

Hell, in the prologue my black mage pc actually died in the first fight cause both enemies used their bleed gash attacks on me 2 turns straight, with mage girl ignoring me to bop enemies on the head. Second try I realized how incredibly helpful the fire spirit summon is, and proceeded to tear through the encounters--the w mage was really on point with her support too. I had a blast playing through it. Both times.

Innue

Apr 2, 2018
Out of curiosity, will there be a chance for a monogamous relationship with a companion? It seems like most people who enjoy CoC is a fan of orgies and sexual deviancy, but I was hoping there'd be other options as well for people not into that stuff.
Amily is a good example of what I'm talking about. Ember and Marble are as well, now that I think about it.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Out of curiosity, will there be a chance for a monogamous relationship with a companion? It seems like most people who enjoy CoC is a fan of orgies and sexual deviancy, but I was hoping there'd be other options as well for people not into that stuff.
Amily is a good example of what I'm talking about. Ember and Marble are as well, now that I think about it.
Slutsune Kiyoko

Innue

Apr 2, 2018
A character currently over 300 pages that can be a monogamous companion.
Ahhh, Observer is doing God's work. Thank you for the headsup, my friend. I do plan to eventually play a more deviant and sexualized character, but the character I have planned at the moment is a bit more possessive/fatherly/white-knighty. The whole 'fuck everything in site' thing some companions have wouldn't do it for him.