So....uh, yeah I can draw you guys stuff

pSYCHO

Apr 22, 2016
So I'm new here and only have been playing TiTs for I'd say about 2 weeks now but only just started using the forms.

I'm am an artist and I'd like to start broadening my capability. I really feel this is the place to do it....... so....how would you guys like it if i draw your characters ?!?

So pm me with your details of what you wan't 

I'll try to help you guys as much as possible!

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
can you show us some examples of your work and style? so we know what to expect.

Last edited by a moderator:

pSYCHO

Apr 22, 2016
Yeah absolutely! here you go. 2 of mine right of the press.

ex.jpg

ex2.jpg

Well I won't say no to art... 

I tried to draw a character a while ago, and eventually gave up, but I have the WIP as a general reference so I will post that. Don't worry about following it too closely; I scrapped it for a reason.

In game description: http://pastebin.com/8ER5gcx5

Reference: http://i.imgur.com/l8Y469R.jpg

I like this ill jump right on it

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
might as well post him here..

You’re a good 5 feet and 1 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.55 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a set of nyrean chain armor, using stockings and panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a skull-patterned bra.

Your face is fairly human in shape, but is covered in brown scales over green skin. Overall, your visage has a beautiful, feminine shapeliness that’s sure to draw attention and pouting, luminous pink lips. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a luminous pink iris. The long, steel ponytail on your head nearly conceals a pair of mostly-human ears with slightly pointed tips, just like a fantasy elf’s. Two floppy feelers also grow from just behind your hairline, bouncing and swaying in the breeze. A tapered tongue fills your mouth, able to taste the very air when extended beyond your oral cavity. Six horns have sprouted through your skin, the back two pairs curve backwards over your head and down towards your neck, while the front two horns stand almost eight inches long upwards and a little forward.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, covered in a layer of brown scales, and a pair of insect-like wings sprout from your back, too small to allow you to fly. They shimmer beautifully in the light. Swirls of luminous pink trace brighter accents across much of your form. Shining red exoskeleton covers parts of arms in a gleaming patchwork. You have waspish hips that sway to and fro, emphasized by your trim body, and your full keister fills out your clothing nicely. A sinuous, almost snake-like tail waves behind you, covered in scales like the rest of you except at the tip. There, it terminates in a cilia-filled cunny that always seems to crave fresh sperm. Two human-like legs extend below your waist, covered in numerous chitin plates all the way to your feet. Your midriff is fairly well-toned.

You have a soft chest with lightly toned pectoral muscles, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are luminous pink.

Your masculine endowment is concealed within a well-hidden slit when not in use, though when the need arises, you can part your concealed entrance and reveal your true self. Your knotty cock is 9.5 inches long and 1.6 inches across. It’s luminous pink in color and laced with thick veins. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your generously-proportioned, flat-tipped prick, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 2.4 inches wide when at full size.

You have one narrow, slick pucker, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with slight signs of moisture bordering its edges.

pSYCHO

Apr 22, 2016
SO I SEEM TO HAVE GOTTEN A LOT OF ATTENTION FROM THIS POST HAHA. I WAS EXPECTING 2 OR 3 PEOPLE TO DO THIS BUT IV'E HAD LIKE 10 PEOPLE ALREADY PM ME TO MAKE THEM STUFF ON TOP OF YOUR GUYS'S REQUESTS. SEEMS LIKE YOU GUYS REALLY NEED SOME ONE TO DRAW SHIT FOR YOU. I'D BE GLAD TO DO ALL OF YOUR GUYS'S CHARACTER BUT YOU GUYS WILL HAVE TO GIVE ME SOME TIME. I'M GOING TO START ANOTHER POST THAT WILL SHOW EVERY ONE THE WORK I'V DONE FOR YOU GUYS IN THE FUTURE! REALLY EXITED FOR THIS GUYS THANKS FOR ALL THE ATTENTION

pSYCHO

Apr 22, 2016
Sorry guys I'm going to have to say no more requests. For anyone previously interested before this post I will try to get something to you. I'v just had to many request to keep up with. If you are wondering to why I am closing shop just pm me.

Thanks for taking the time though every one else! X3

easykiln

Sep 10, 2015
Pfft yeah, I figured you would be flooded. You're offering for free what generally would be a commission after all!

pSYCHO

Apr 22, 2016
Pfft yeah, I figured you would be flooded. You're offering for free what generally would be a commission after all!

Lol right! Do you think people would want me to do commission I've been thinking about it actualy.

K

Krynh

Lol right! Do you think people would want me to do commission I've been thinking about it actualy.

I'd think so. There's nothing to loose, but make sure you don't take on more than you can do.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
He also could just want to grown as artist. As doing some arts each of us/artists learn something new. ANd how come one get many new idea/req to drawn? Offer to create art for half/full free. Thou dark side sometimes rear it ugly head too fast.

Anyway now I suppose only thing some will get you out will be by art trade xD

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Wouldn't be suprised if devs already got somewhere hidded art of Victor made by people of Cheesire or Shou tier artist :p

PentaEye

Apr 22, 2016
Wouldn't be suprised if devs already got somewhere hidded art of Victor made by people of Cheesire or Shou tier artist :p

Probably got a dick the size of the Empire State Building.
(Biggest until overruled by the next herm character along)

pSYCHO

Apr 22, 2016
He also could just want to grown as artist. As doing some arts each of us/artists learn something new. ANd how come one get many new idea/req to drawn? Offer to create art for half/full free. Thou dark side sometimes rear it ugly head too fast.

Anyway now I suppose only thing some will get you out will be by art trade xD

That's actually exactly what my plan was! but so far what i'v done in pm, people have liked, so that's always a plus. Granted its been for free.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
You are a half-ausar. You’re a good 5 feet and 7 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.7 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a SteeleTech suit, using a skimpy C-string for underwear, and girding your upper body with an underbust corset.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with pale skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with hypnotic lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Like twinkling beacons, luminous blue eyes seem to draw the attention of everyone around you. The shoulder-length, gold pigtailed hair on your head is overlapped by a pair of pointed dog ears. Your mouth contains a ausar tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Swirls of luminous pink trace brighter accents across much of your form. You have waspish thighs that swell out under your trim waistline, and your squeezable butt fills out your clothing nicely. A fuzzy gold dogtail sprouts just above your squeezable backside, wagging to and fro whenever you are happy. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your midriff is nice and smooth.

You have the barest hint of breasts, two teasing feminine rises on your chest, capped with one 0.8-inch dripping nipple each. The average-sized areolae are luminous pink. Your tight, lactating tits are sore and sensitive from being so stuffed with milk. You should release the pressure soon. You could easily fill a A-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your expansive, knotty phallus is 10.9 inches long and 1.7 inches across. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The obscenely swollen lump of flesh near the base of your broad dong looks almost too big for your cock. The knot is 5.8 inches wide when at full size. Your empty sack clings tightly to your groin, holding your two testicles snugly against you. You estimate each of them to be about one inch around and 0.2 inches across.

You have one tight sphincter, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

reference for hair color and whatnot, since you can't have bi-colored hair in TiTs.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
That's actually exactly what my plan was! but so far what i'v done in pm, people have liked, so that's always a plus. Granted its been for free.

Heh after been few years out of the loop I still knew the reasons...damn maybe I should try dust of my drawning pencils/pens, etc. xD

Thou I was always more into non-digital only created arts back then.

pSYCHO

Apr 22, 2016
Heh after been few years out of the loop I still knew the reasons...damn maybe I should try dust of my drawning pencils/pens, etc. xD

Thou I was always more into non-digital only created arts back then.

Lol  If you invest in a decent drawing tablet digital is so worth it. But it does take some getting used too. I'm currently saving up for the Wacom  cintiq c

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Lol  If you invest in a decent drawing tablet digital is so worth it. But it does take some getting used too. I'm currently saving up for the Wacom  cintiq c

Still traditional way of drawn then scan it and edit slight on comp have some charm for me...maybe I'm already too oldschool-er :(

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
some of my favorite art i've ever gotten are from two artists that work exclusively in copic markers

pSYCHO

Apr 22, 2016
Still traditional way of drawn then scan it and edit slight on comp have some charm for me...maybe I'm already too oldschool-er :(

Oh don't get me wrong I still love paper and pencil! But I feel like I can do so much more with digital.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Oh don't get me wrong I still love paper and pencil! But I feel like I can do so much more with digital.

Well sometimes I fell (well felt since I hang mah papers and pencils on hook xD ) that scanning were killing some of effects I managed to attain. You know especialy when I used some glittery pens to color some chara hair. After scanned they hair were...ugh it was not good and totaly not as I wished it to look. Drawning right away at tablet or in some other way digital from the start makes it easier to avoid scanners artifacts.

Still that memories when I had heavy damaged hand and still was so high on inspiration I was drawning using that hand...there is even till today mark of bandage pressed of this paper sheet ^^