Snakepocolypse

Zavos

May 7, 2016
All right, i'm more or less burnt out on this.  So, here is the half complete project. 

Snakepocolypse, public editing enabled

Snakepocolypse, comment only

Petting and selffuck scenes still need writing, and some of the scenes i wrote after i more or less burnt out probably need revision.  Ye with writing skills, feel free to revise my crappy scenes at your discretion

(original thread is as follows)

All right.  The parasite thread has left me feeling vary, vary inspired, so I'm honestly trying to make Snake Cocks a thing. 

My writing skills are vary minimal, but if i imitate the style of some better written pieces of content i should be able to put down something that won't be dismissed within seconds. 

My current plan for it is as follows:

• Codex (done)
  • Cocksnake encounter (done)

Attachment Dialogue(done)

[*]Cocksnake descriptors & properties, an overview (done)

[*]Interaction menu (done)

[*]GaloMax support (done)

[*]Masturbation: Petting (will probably need rewrite or overhaul)

[*]Masturbation: Selffuck (not touching this.  I have little skill writing in general, but i have zero skill writing smut)

[*]Miscellaneous sub-projects

• Venom milking (half complete)
  • Auto self fuck
  • snake feeding (mango to start, maybe more later)

...along with anything that i come up with that i really want to add in, such as milking the snake's aphrodisiac venom for later use.  I'm going to try and make a project of it, and go as long as i can until i burn out. Then, later, try some more until i am completely and utterly burnt out on this. Then, in all likeliness, i'll hand it over to the community and let them fill in the blanks and edit stuff into a more suitable state.  Except a mostly complete google doc in one to two weeks.  Ideas are welcome, but those i actually try to work in will make the project take longer. 

If this actually gets in, i hope to eventually, long down the road, make an xpac where the snakecock gets fully sentient and can either Dom So the player or become another Nova type mini-companion.  I doubt it will end well, but if i aim for the sun i'm likely to get at least one shot up into the clouds. 

As i said before, ideas are welcome

Last edited by a moderator:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
So this will literally be a snake attached to you at the groin, like in the picture you posted in the previous thread? How do you see that working, presuming it can't function as a normal dick?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So this will literally be a snake attached to you at the groin, like in the picture you posted in the previous thread? How do you see that working, presuming it can't function as a normal dick?

I guess it would be like a tentacle cock.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
It would pretty much be a large tentacle cock.  Its not like the snake would need to breathe anyways.  I currently have it planned as 8 inches to start with, with a 6 inch floor.  Fairly high/no ceiling for size, so if you want to hyper it you can.   While i want to slightly alter some sex scenes to account for his sentience, on top of being prehensile, it would otherwise function as a normal cock for regular purposes.  Probably start with copying/pasting the current masturbation scenes and add in a line here or there for snake cock inclusion.  If it goes well then i could draft additions for other prominent sexcapades.   

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It would pretty much be a large tentacle cock.  Its not like the snake would need to breathe anyways.  I currently have it planned as 8 inches to start with, with a 6 inch floor.  Fairly high/no ceiling for size, so if you want to hyper it you can.   While i want to slightly alter some sex scenes to account for his sentience, on top of being prehensile, it would otherwise function as a normal cock for regular purposes.  Probably start with copying/pasting the current masturbation scenes and add in a line here or there for snake cock inclusion.  If it goes well then i could draft additions for other prominent sexcapades.   

I hope it would have variations for other prehensile cock types and maybe tailcocks as well since they are functionally similar.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I hope it would have variations for other prehensile cock types and maybe tailcocks as well since they are functionally similar.

Possibly.  Part of the whole dynamic here is that a socially essential body part is self aware.  A tail cock is less important.  I'm not saying it can't be done, but it would require a great deal of work on top of my project, before scenes could even be written or modified to support this.  

Think of it this way, your dick is mentally a male nova.  Minus the ability to communicate using words for the initial stage.  He will be passive, but will sometimes comment on scenes that concern his function.  He is also sex obsessed and will actively focus on making your life as pleasurable as possible, even at times where you really wouldn't want him too. (If/When scenes support it, anyways.  Maybe i'll make a auto masturbate function where the snakecock will attempt to self-fuck if your out of combat and your lust reaches a high threshold)  )  A tail-snake-dick would have a different enough dynamic that it would require a great deal of rethinking for how his mind and sentience ties into the whole thing.  To pleasure you, for example, he would need to get through your armor/clothing.  A prehensile cock would already be past these barriers.  

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Possibly.  Part of the whole dynamic here is that a socially essential body part is self aware.  A tail cock is less important.  I'm not saying it can't be done, but it would require a great deal of work on top of my project, before scenes could even be written or modified to support this.  

Think of it this way, your dick is mentally a male nova.  Minus the ability to communicate using words for the initial stage.  He will be passive, but will sometimes comment on scenes that concern his function.  He is also sex obsessed and will actively focus on making your life as pleasurable as possible, even at times where you really wouldn't want him too. (If/When scenes support it, anyways.  Maybe i'll make a auto masturbate function where the snakecock will attempt to self-fuck if your out of combat and your lust reaches a high threshold)  )  A tail-snake-dick would have a different enough dynamic that it would require a great deal of rethinking for how his mind and sentience ties into the whole thing.  To pleasure you, for example, he would need to get through your armor/clothing.  A prehensile cock would already be past these barriers.  

Well, good luck writing space Exgartuan.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Thanks i'll probably need it. 

For now, the focus is mainly getting it to a state where it could be thrown out for the community to critique, and eventually actually be put in, with bare basics.  Masturbation and basic interaction aside, additional support will probably be on a xpansion by xpansion basis.   Unless its simple enough that i can just put it into the initial wave for the hell of it.  

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It'll probably work similar to lipples.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
A while ago I had an idea for a space prison character whose appeal is that he had a snake cock. However it wasn't a parasite, it was custom genemod and it's eyes were actually piercings.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
A while ago I had an idea for a space prison character whose appeal is that he had a snake cock. However it wasn't a parasite, it was custom genemod and it's eyes were actually piercings.

So what'd call him? Plissken?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Anyone know if there are any transforms other then throbb that can increase/decrease cock length without screwing with the rest of the body?  If not, i'll probably need to write some up..

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Anyone know if there are any transforms other then throbb that can increase/decrease cock length without screwing with the rest of the body?  If not, i'll probably need to write some up..

Submitted, but not implemented.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I could use some ideas for an item that milks venom for later use.   I'll probably also add a scene where it milks Steele's Myr venom using said item.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Welp, i'm burnt out on this.  I've put two docs in the first post, one with comments enabled one with public editing enabled.  If wants to contribute, feel free.