Androgyny Perk Planned?

Frenzlin

Jun 6, 2016
I always loved the Androgyny perk you could get from the Bazaar in CoC. Are there any plans to add a similar perk to Trials?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
You can get an androgyny perk with the feline tf if you've got the backer version iirc. Don't think there is a way to get it otherwise currently or planned that I've ever seen.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Currently there's no need for it, as you can be whatever masculinity or femininity you want regardless of your junk.

Frenzlin

Jun 6, 2016
Currently there's no need for it, as you can be whatever masculinity or femininity you want regardless of your junk.

Really? When I use Estrobloom it says that it can't enhance femininity more because I don't have the right junk. Would I just have to use a save editor?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Really? When I use Estrobloom it says that it can't enhance femininity more because I don't have the right junk. Would I just have to use a save editor?

To be more clear, items will limit how far they change you based on your junk, but the actual value isn't forced back to the appropriate range when your junk changes.  To get hyperfeminine, go female and max it out, then switch your junk back using the appropriate genital-switching items and/or Dr. Lash.

Frenzlin

Jun 6, 2016
To be more clear, items will limit how far they change you based on your junk, but the actual value isn't forced back to the appropriate range when your junk changes.  To get hyperfeminine, go female and max it out, then switch your junk back using the appropriate genital-switching items and/or Dr. Lash.

That makes more sense. I just assumed it worked like in CoC where it would reset your femininity after changing. Thanks for the answer

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
You can get an androgyny perk with the feline tf if you've got the backer version iirc. Don't think there is a way to get it otherwise currently or planned that I've ever seen.

It works differently here. It literally makes you androgyny disregarding your femininity value.