Silent Stars (In Game)

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Jay walks a few lazy laps around their safe space, keeping one hand on her whip at all times for protection. "Hey crew, I have a sack full of caltrops if we ever need to set a trap. And let me, milady." She says jokingly, standing next to Mai as she presses her long ear to the same door.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dak rolls his eyes. "A bag of explosive caltrops would be extremely useful though..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Listening at the door, Mai and Jay could hear little through the thick metal plates, but it was clear that the door wasn't being pounded on anymore. Meanwhile, Dak found that a freight elevator ran straight from the hanger to the residential level. The only problem being that it was on the opposite side of the hanger from them.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hmmmm... they stopped trying to force their way in. Still, I wouldn't want to open it right now, without some idea of what's on the other side."

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Vosk walks over to the blasts door and starts a scan around them to find any sigh of the slugs. "Dak you try scanning as well we may find something then." Vosk says as he continues scanning.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhh... Well... Guys... There's another way out, but... Uh... It's on the other side. We'd have to go fight through all those slugs..." He mutters before looking up at the vents. "Looks like we're taking the hard way out..." He mutters before walking over to one of the vents and trying to get the cover off.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"Uhhh if you really say so." Jay pipes up, before twisting her face to a pout. "Mai said it. It's way too quiet behind this door, and I don't like it. Either they're preparing an ambush for when we come out, or they know another way into here somehow and are coming here now. I may not be, y'know, all that smart persay, but I'll knock a bitch's light out if they want it to come to that."

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Jay's expertly tucked bulge throbs in her pants, and she turns her face to hide the discomfort. As unpleasant as packing her cumbersome junk always is, it's always worth it to see the look of surprise on a partner's face when they realize who's really the one about to get penetrated. "I guess you're not so much of an ass yourself then, Spades." She snickers, pointing to his little demon tail.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Aww... What's wrong? Got a little junk trouble?" Dak asks with a smirk, walking over to stroke her dick teasingly.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Dak's hands are sure to be surprised with the sheer girth of her cock, while Jay merely pouts again as he sees right through her. "Awww come on! You ruined the surprise!" She complains, torn between punching him in the nuts, or fondling them teasingly as she bucks her hips into his touch. Thankfully, she chooses the latter, slipping a hand into his gear while firmly squeezing the two orbs. "Hey now, here's a thought. What if these slugs are just super cum hungry? What if we just... solved one problem with another, all blew our loads in a bucket, and then splashed it all on them for a distraction?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dak blinks a few times. "That... Might actually work..." He says with a wry chuckle. "So how about we splatter it all over the floor as a delay before we run off?" He muses, his hand slipping inside to grip her cock and slowly start to jerk it off as his own duo of members starts to harden.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"If that's the case... you would probably want me join in." Mai says, petting the obscene bulge in her jeans. "That Nuki stuff really helps out with... capacity."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I got a free hand, babe. Get your butt over here!" Dak says with a wink and a wave, beckoning her over. "I say we all leave a big nasty mess on the floor, and then try to escape through the vents. If they manage to get in somehow, they'll be too busy slurping up our cum to notice where we've gone!" He says with a chuckle. "But then again. This is purely hypothesis. On the other hand, I need to have you guys thinking with your brains and not your dicks, so consider this a life saving service." He grins.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You are not getting your hand anywhere near my dick. I'll take care of that myself, thank you very much." She says, zipping down her pants and letting an uncut, 10 inch human cock jump out. She then proceeds to fish out her balls, letting them drop down like a pair of dangling, ripe cantaloupes. She grabs a firm hold of her cock and strokes herself, the ruddy skin passing over her plump, pink cockhead with each pull back, and another hand gropes at her soft testicles, squeezing the cum-tanks nicely.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Alright then. Your loss." Dak says with a chuckle, now using both hands to stroke Jay's cock.

[Circlefaaaaap! XD]

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"This plan sounds good to me. Gotta be honest, anything that involves busting my nuts sounds good about now." Jay says through gritted teeth, eagerly beckoning Mai to join them as she fucks her four inch thick pole harder into Dak's hand with wild thrusts. The flared tip bumps constantly into his chest, and she's forced to take off her cargo shorts or risk ripping them as her thick ass and inviting pucker are exposed without a care. Her other hand starts toying with the base of Dak's shaft, before moving boldly up to pump his length. Feeling even bolder with Mai, she reaches out to trace a finger along her partner's swollen nuts. "What if it's my hand though, babe?" She toys.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dak steps closer, trapping her cock between their bodies, still jerking her off as he reaches down to slip three fingers into her ass, thrusting them hard against her prostate as he grips her cock even tighter.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Your hand's just fine, Jay..." She smiles, as she begins to lightly gasp, tail swaying behind her.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Jay quivers, turning into a moaning mess as Dak toys with her butt. He's really released the beast now, and she jerks out of his grasp to turn around and bend over. "Just... Just stick something in there. One dick, both dicks, your arm, I don't give a shit! Just fill it up if you want me to cum with all I've got!" She demands through her gasps, velvet soft asshole twitching around his still buried fingers as her submissively dominant streak turns a bit rude. "Fuckin... pussyboy." She grunts, looking back at him to egg him on, before sweetening her face to that of an absolute angel as she massages Mai's sack with both hands. Her lubricated alien tongue slips out a few extra inches, lapping at her partner's slit with nothing short of absolute lovingness as she feeds some of it inside.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dak is surprised by the sudden reversal, but shrugs and flops his pricks between her buttcheeks. "Alright then. I'm gonna stuff both of them in there. Get ready, Jay!" He says with a grin, pressing both his dicks to her asshole and slowly sliding them in as his hand slides down and gently squeezes her balls.

Last edited:

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Jeez. I have a feeling this is going to turn in a fuck fest." Vosk says watching his companions as he fidgets with his pants. That hiss a very obviously uncomfortable hard on.