Silent Stars (In Game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Mai bites her lip and begins to drool pre onto the floor below, as she strokes her uncut dick. "Mmmm... I love it when my balls get attention. Especially by a treated little bunny-lizard."

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
[Jay doesn't have a pussy my dude. Fully ass and cock. You could probably force those fingers into her ass though, alongside the dicks.]

Jay isn't having any of his languid strokes, smashing her jiggly ass back against his crotch as his twin cocks sink in to the hilt with a meaty slap. She moans, very loudly, and faintly reminiscent of a moo as she laps at Mai's clit. Her ass is amazing soft, surely stuffed up and modded with its alien tightness, though despite everything, no matter how well she squeezes his intriusive and nubby rods, the inhuman capacity feels as if he could fit more. Briefly, she pulls away from Mai to speak. "That all you can do? Fuckin' weak." She jeers, still hoping to get his goat, before plunging her rippling tongue back into Mai's cunt as she doubles down on working her sack.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Edited.]

Dak raises an eyebrow. "You want it hard and rough? O- fucking- Kay!" He growls, grabbing her hips and brutally slamming in hard and fast, rutting the bitch as he spanks her ass twice.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You like... this pussy's pussy, don't you? Good little bimbo..." She moans, furiously stroking her cock, still building up her messy orgasm.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
While there all distracted Vosk had swanked up behind Mia and takes one of his cocks and presses it against her ass. "If we all get slugged. I'm blaming you Dak." He says as he thrusts into Mia's ass. As his hands go to her breast gropeing and massages them.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, at least we got to fuck beforehand!" He shoots back, laughing at Mai's probably surprised expression. "How's a good cock feel, Mia?" He asks, grinning.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"What the fuck?! I'm not into guys, you... fuck you..." She moans against her will, knowing Vosk is too strong for her to resist the analrape and groping. Her hands move away from her genitals.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You will be soon enough!" Dak says, grinning as he reaches over to pat her cheek, his hips pistoning like a machine into Jay's ass.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"You'll soon get used to it. I could be useing both of my cocks in your ass. But I have other plan for it." Vosk says with a smile as he thrusts his second cock into Mia's pussy and starts rutting her hard.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
The nubs of Dak's twin pricks send stars through Jay's vision, making her squirm and gurgle in bliss as her slutty ass eagerly sucks him in. But, with Vosk's sudden swoop in on his partner, she growls like a guard dog and clasps both hands roughly around his cocks mid thrust. "You're going to pull out of her. Right. Fuckin. Now. Or I rip these both off and fuck you with them." She says in calm rage, squeezing his cocks to prove that she means business, if the dangerous glint in her eye could've said otherwise.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dak reaches down to gently try and pry Jay's hands away. "Come on, Jay. Drop it, please? It's only fair. I'm fucking you, you're sucking off Mai, and Vosk is left out!" He murmurs, slowing down his ferocious thrusts.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Seeing the rage in Jay's eye. Vosk's hand goes down to mia's own cock and grips it as well. "I suggest you stop and listen to Dak or you could lose something you care about." He says with a very cold look in his eyes as he stares right back at jay.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"Let him... fuck your ass then. Or mine... for all I care." She grunts, irritated with him slowing down as she tries but fails to keep a rhythm. Vosk's new proposal only fuels her fires more, and her tight grip doesn't falter as she tries to slip his cocks out of Mai's holes. "You're not raping my partner, confidante." She protectively declares.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Oh trust me I never planned on this. She started this and if she doesn't let go and enjoy this than this may get violent. Which I don't want to deal with right now." Vosk says as he looks up at Dak.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dak groans, then pulls Jay up, pulling her away from both Mai and Vosk. "Okay. How about this... Vosk, on the floor. Jay on top of him, me behind her, and she can just keep sucking Mai's dick?" Dak asks, poking Vosk in the shin with his foot to move him away from Mai.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Fine with me. Now hands off." Vosk says as his hand pulls off Jay's hand off his dick then pulls out of Mia and lays on the floor and puts his hands behind his head.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Alright Jay. Hope you can take three dicks in your ass..." Dak murmurs, grinning as he lowers her to the floor so she's facing Vosk, while he's at her back, and Mai's cock is within easy reach of her mouth. "There. Happy?"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Jay swipes at the air like a cat as Dak pulls her up, before crossing her arms and hanging limply in bitter compliance as Vosk finally lays off. Still, she's glad that she managed to get him out of Mai before things could really escalate. Now sitting on the floor, she shifts over to Mai, giving her a sympathetic look and a comforting kiss on the lips as she uses a gentle finger to soothe her stretched rim. Not forgetting her side of the cease fire, she sighs, before dropping herself down onto Vosk's two dicks in casual ease. "Jesus... can we ever get anything done without bickering? How pathetic are we?" She says, seeming actually rather miserable at the two parties' inabilities to get along as she bounces on his cocks, looking a bit mopey as she finishes her statement with. "Oh yeah... and try four" before setting her plush lips on Mai's uncut cock, tongue tickling the foreskin as her practiced mouth swallows her to the hilt.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[God fucking dammit I keep forgetting what everyone looks like!]

"Good thing we have someone who's level headed, them. Except when he drinks a bottle of cum right after waking up..." He mutters, giving Mai a wry look. Then, he spreads Jay's ass wide opens and rams both his dicks in before savagely thrusting away.