Show me your characters!

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Been messing around with a new Steele.
You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a holstaurus over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 7 feet and 3 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.21 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of frostbane plate, using a cow-print bikini bottom for underwear, and girding your upper body with a plain bra. Though to play it safe - at least in public - you have managed to cover yourself up with a Myr Greatcoat.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with tan skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with pouty lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Normal-looking hazel eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The long, blonde ponytail on your head is parted by a pair of rounded cow ears that stick out sideways. Your mouth houses a broad, prehensile tongue which extends over a foot long with a smooth surface that is perfect for pleasuring sensitive areas. Two very large and dangerous looking horns sprout from your head, curving forward and over a foot long. They have dangerous looking points.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You are soaked in a fine layer of slimy girl-cum, making your messy sexcapades obvious to everyone around you. You have girly hips that draw the attention of those around you, and your butt fills out your clothing nicely. A long cow tail with a puffy tip swishes back and forth as if swatting at flies. Your legs are muscled and jointed oddly, covered in fur, and end in a pair of bestial hooves. Your six pack is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two fluid-filled mounds, capped with one 0.7-inch nipple each. The rather huge areolae are pink. Your milk-filled breasts are painfully swollen with milk, so much that they’re much bigger than normal. The longer they stay like this, the more your lactation will slow. You could easily fill an HH-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have a pink, human vagina, with one 0.5-inch clit. Occasional beads of honey drip from your slobbering twat.

You have one virgin ass, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

wallysquid93

Feb 21, 2019
Patty has changed since her tiny white Jellyfish days. Now she is some sort of Shark/Narwhal/Squid/Slime thing. Not sure if I want to ditch the horn or not though.

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a goo-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 7 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.13 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a bright yellow jacket and pants enhanced with microcircuitry, using a set of thermal undergarments for underwear, and girding your upper body with an insulating undershirt. Though to play it safe - at least in public - you have managed to cover yourself up with a Myr Greatcoat.

Your face has a curious lack of a visible nose. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with supple lips and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes are predatory in nature, each with a vertical slit surrounded by a glowing white iris. Your sclera are completely pitch black, giving you a slightly dangerous air. The very long, gray tentacle-hair atop your head can’t possibly hide a pair of exquisitely long, elf-like ears. They extend a full five inches from the sides of your head, triangular in shape with a bit of downward curve along their length. A thought is all it takes for them to change their angle to suit your expression, letting even the most rugged face pull off a cutesy pout with ease. Your mouth contains a long, prehensile tentacle-like tongue. Because it constantly produces a steady stream of wet lube, the inside of your mouth stays well lubricated. A slender ivory horn extends from your forehead, seven-inches long with a spiral pattern of ridges and grooves up its length, giving it a graceful appearance.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, all of them glittering, semi-transparent goo, and a large shark-like fin has sprouted between your shoulder blades. With it you have far more control over swimming underwater. You have an off-color blotch on the frontal part of your body, covering your chin, large melons, belly and inner thighs in white. Your skin is secreting a constant layer of lubrication, giving it a slick oiled shine. Your entire body emits lust-scented pheromones, enticing potential mates. From the elbows of your gooey arms there are small, piscine fins that are constantly drip with ooze. Your fingers are tipped with sharp black claws and are connected by webbing, perfect for giving you extra momentum while swimming. You have waspish hips that swell out under your trim waistline, and your rump fills out your clothing nicely. Two long, writhing, tentacle tails flow after you, all similar in appearance. Studying one of them, you find that you have excellent control over their movements. When aroused, the tip of each one will open to reveal a tight, lube-leaking tail-twat. You have eight semi-solid, gel-like limbs, shaped into prehensile masses that bend and twist as you move. They are capable of shifting and morphing when you will them to. Your midriff is nice and smooth.

A pair of slit-like gills are growing out just below your neck, spreading out horizontally and draping down your chest. They allow you to stay in the water for quite a long time. You have two tits, capped with one tipless bud each. There isn’t any actual nub to your nipples - just flat, average-sized, white areolae. You could easily fill a DD-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have a white, suula vagina, with one 0.5-inch clit. Occasional beads of slime drip from your leaky, wiggly cunt. The exterior opening is framed in writhing tentacles and the interior is lined with aphrodisiac-laced cilia.

You have one asshole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with slight signs of moisture bordering its edges.

Since some parts of you are made of goo, you can adjust them if need be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kharuhk

Guess Who

Apr 13, 2019
I'm actually pretty proud of this. I have made certain parts of Steele an impossible color!

You are a half-gryvain. You’re a good 9 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.74 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a bright yellow jacket and pants enhanced with microcircuitry, using a hardlight anti-gravity thong for underwear, and girding your upper body with a hardlight anti-gravity bra.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with smooth, platinum skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with succulent lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes have a curious mix of feline and dragonic features; a pair of black vertical slits instead of rounded pupils, sat amongst metallically glistening pools of gold irises. Tendrils of black crawl across your sclera, extending from a dark ring just barely visible at the edges. The floor-dragging, platinum braided hair atop your head is parted by a pair of rounded protrusions with small holes on the sides of your head that serve as your ears. Long, bony fins sprout behind them. A pair of four-inch horns grow from just above your forehead, sweeping backwards to follow the contour of your skull.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, covered in a layer of smooth, platinum scales, and a quartet of magnificent wings sprout from your shoulders. When unfurled they stretch further than your arm span, and a single beat of them is all you need to set out toward the sky. They look a bit like bat’s wings, but the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. Swirls of fiery blue trace brighter accents across much of your form. Parts of your body emit aphrodisiac-laced pheromones, enticing potential mates. The scales on your hands act as claws, as they extend into sharp points beyond your fingertips, and your arms are covered in scales up to the shoulders. You have incredibly waspish, inhumanly-wide hips that swell disproportionately wide on your lithe frame, and your ass is obscenely large, bordering freakish, and makes it difficult to run. A tapered, prehensile tail, almost as long as you are tall, swings behind you like a living bullwhip. Softly rounded at its tip, it quickly increases in girth closer to your body - almost as thick as your waist at its widest. The platinum scales sheathing your hefty tail’s length merge seamlessly with those of your lower back. Two human-like legs grow down from your incredibly waspish, cow-like hip, sheathed in scales and ending in mostly human feet, with the addition of scales and clawed toes. Your six pack is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two rows of breasts, the topmost pair starting at your chest. Your uppermost row houses two smothering, motherly breasts, capped with two 2.4-inch massive, needy nipples each. They could easily fill a big J-cup bra. The second group holds two smothering, sugary tits, capped with two 2.4-inch awkward, trembling nipples each. They could easily fill a J-cup bra. Your quad udders are producing yellow honey but are nowhere near full at the moment.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown a pair of girthy cocks:
Your first wyrm-prick is 20.7 inches long and 1.7 inches in diameter. With its tapered tip, there are few holes you wouldn’t be able to get into. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your fiery blue dragon-cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 3 inches wide when at full size.

Your next dragon-prick is 15.6 inches long and 1.6 inches wide. With its tapered tip, there are few holes you wouldn’t be able to get into. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your knee-length, tapered wyrm-tool, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 2.3 inches wide when at full size.

A scaly scale-covered, scrotum filled with two apple-sized balls swings low under your two members. You estimate each testicle to be about ten inches around and 3.3 inches across.

You have a fiery blue, draconic slit, with 12 0.3-inch clits. Thick streams of honey drool constantly from your bulging pussy. The lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions. The whole thing is ridiculously puffy and lush with womanly flesh. Even under clothing, it generates a considerable camel-toe.

You have one asshole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Whew, that's a lot. I really like playing with TFs and seeing the stuff I can come up with, so pretty much any Steele I play ends up modded out the ass. This is an account that's been through a lot.

Now, the significance of the platinum hair and scales are pretty easy to miss. It's not all that dramatic at all. Buuuut here's the rub: there is currently no way to manually color scales AND there is no way to color your hair platinum!

So, how did I do it?

It started with an idea. I love D&D, so I decided to make a pseudo TiTS Dragon Morph Steele (I can't wait for the Frostwrym TFs to be released, even if it's going to be a pain to rebalanced my TFs. But I digress.) In D&D, the most powerful dragons of the Platinum dragons, so they were going to be my theme. But, when I found that there was no way to manually change scale color, besides rainbowtox, and even then, it doesn't have the color I wanted. I though I might have to scrap the idea. But then, a quick search lead to a post on these very forums with a clever idea: one can use Naleen TF to change scale color to hair color when it gives you the Naga tail. Perfect! I just had to make my hair platinum with the easily accessed hair recolor on Tavros right?

Wrong.

Turns out, they don't have Platinum! Platinum Blonde, maybe, but that's not what I wanted. So I was at a loss. So, I spent some time surfing the wiki, and it was then I found my unlikely savior.

What was it?

Tentatool?!

Yep, hentai tentacles the pill was my savior.

See, the key was that when Tentatool turns your hair into tentacles, it changes their color to match your skin. And there is a way to turn your skin platinum: pickmintation! At this point, I was doing it more to see if I could then anything else. So, I had to use pickmintation to change Steele's skin platinum, then save scum Tentatool to turn hair (and as few as possible other bits) into tenticles, next I had to scum Naleen nip to get naga tail with, again, as few other unwanted modifications as possible. Just to turn Steele's scales Platinum. After that, I needed to grab gryvain TF and Saurmorian TF to undo the unwanted tentacle hair and Naga legs. This, surprisingly, was the hardest part.

The Tentatool and Naleen phases went quickly. About an hour, as I got pretty lucky. But the gryvian…shudder

The problem with the gryvain was two-fold. It has two very common effects that completely ruins what I was trying to do. The first, ironically, it removed Steele's scales with a wopping 50% chance. One in two. The dragon TF removes dragon-like scales. Bizarre. The other was just as annoying, 50% chance to recolor scale color, hair color, and genital colors to dark blue, blue, dark green, green, black or dark red. If I hit either of those chances, poof, idea ruined. I had 2 changes I needed: 25% chance to change hair type, and 25% chance to change leg type. Of the two, the leg type was the worst.
So I sat and save summed, reloading every time a tf did something to mess up with the build. Reload and reloaded and reloaded. Probably took me five or six hours worth over two days to finally get the right combo.

So, voila! I now have an impossible hair color and an impossible scale color.

This method could be potentially be used with any color that not immediately available and change the color of other skin flags, like exoskeleton and such.

I'm not done yet, my next goal is probably a genital slit or maybe the fangs I found I could get from Naleen nip. With the myr venom I picked up, it would fit, in a way.

Last edited:

Vinkula

Aug 5, 2017
You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a kitsune-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 6 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.83 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a SteeleTech suit, using a red, itty bitty male thong for underwear, and girding your upper body with a mesh-fishnet top.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with tan skin. Overall, your visage has a boyish face with pouty lips, an adorable nose and noticeable eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a gem-like shimmering amber iris. The neck-length, red hair atop your head is parted by a pair of large, adept fox ears that always seem to be listening.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and six oily, prehensile phalluses sprout from your shoulders and back. They are retractable at will and can move on their own volition. Each tentacle contains a hefty knot with a long, nub-lined shaft and tipped with a cum-drooling slit, perfect for mass breeding. Parts of your body emit aphrodisiac-laced pheromones, enticing potential mates. You have ample hips that blend into the rest of your thick form, and your manly ass stretches your gear, flexing it with each step. Four swishing, chocolate fox tails extend from your powerful ass, curling around your body - the soft fur feels lovely. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your middle is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You’re ripped as hell, sporting the kind of muscle guys want and girls want around them. Much can be said about your pecs, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are black.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your horse-shaft is 12 inches long and three inches across when fully erect. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your musky horse-dick, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 3.8 inches wide when at full size. A sack with four apple-sized testes swings heavily beneath your equine tool. You estimate each testicle to be about ten inches around and 3.3 inches across.
You have a tan, human vagina, with one 0.5-inch clit. Occasional beads of girl-cum drip from your crotch-soaking cunt. The lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions. The whole thing is ridiculously puffy and lush with womanly flesh. Even under clothing, it generates a considerable camel-toe.

You have one asshole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with thin streams of lube leaking out of its edges. Your soft donut of a pucker protrudes obscenely, almost like a miniature pubic mound that rubs against your buns with every step you take .

My headcanon for him is that he is born a kitsune and with both penis and a vagina.
tentacles are obviously mods
Gender alignment is male.

Last edited:

Rawr XD123

Aug 26, 2018
You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become an alien hybrid over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 11 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 3.35 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a hardlight anti-gravity jock for underwear, and girding your upper body with a black leather harness.

Your suit of armor is silvery-gray, with an appearance of smooth, tight latex and has a Steele Tech logo emblazoned on each shoulder. Portions of the suit are accentuated in linear markings, traveling from the arms and neck downward. Overall, it has a crystalline shine to it, adopted from an encounter with a ganrael.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with smooth, dusky skin. Freckles spot your cheeks. Overall, your visage has a square chin, chiseled jawline, and beard. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a brightly glowing amber iris and nestled within the inky blackness of your sclera. The medium-length, glowing gold smooth hair on your head is parted by a pair of 13-inch long, wicked-looking demonic ears. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. Six horns have sprouted through your skin, the back two pairs curve backwards over your head and down towards your neck, while the front two horns stand ten inches long upwards and a little forward. Your neck is adorned with Belle’s Sub-Tuner collar, covered with circuitry and locked around your nape with a magnetic seal, bearing a small holo-tag labeled “Arles”.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and a pair of large bat-like demon-wings fold behind your shoulders. With a muscle-twitch, you can extend them, and use them to soar gracefully through the air. Freckles dot various parts of your skin. Your skin is secreting a constant layer of lubrication, giving it a slick oiled shine. Your entire body emits lust-scented pheromones, enticing potential mates. The scales on your hands act as claws, as they extend into sharp points beyond your fingertips, and your arms are covered in scales up to the shoulders. You have broad hips that blend into your pillar-like waist, and your butt molds closely against your form. There’s a barcode on your left butt cheek, forever marking you as the property of Belle and Accu-Pitch Labs.Two human-like legs grow down from your masculine hips, encased in dusky scales - though your inner thighs are bare, revealing dusky hide. Your feet are tipped with four toes, each with scales growing further into sharp points in place of claws. A small, vestigial scale-claw sits at your heel, as if to assist with balance. Your six pack is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a fuck-off six pack, bulging with heavy muscle. Above it, you have a broad chest, capped with one 0.2-inch bud each. The average-sized areolae are dark.

Your masculine endowments are concealed within a well-hidden slit when not in use, though when the need arises, you can part your concealed entrance and reveal your true self. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown a cluster of dark dick-tendrils:
Your first dick-tentacle is 126 inches long and 12.6 inches in diameter when fully erect. The entirety of its dark surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. The head is also covered by stretchy foreskin, ensuring that it is kept protected and sensitive. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your vehicle-length, dark tentacle-prick, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 15.8 inches wide when at full size.
Your next tentacle-cock is 75.8 inches long and 7.6 inches wide when fully erect. The entirety of its dark surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. The head is also covered by stretchy foreskin, ensuring that it is kept protected and sensitive. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your knotted cock, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 9.5 inches wide when at full size.
Your third tentacle-tool is 46.6 inches long and 3.9 inches thick when fully erect. The entirety of its dark surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. The head is also covered by stretchy foreskin, ensuring that it is kept protected and sensitive. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your dark tentacle-prick, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 4.9 inches wide when at full size.
The fourth tentacle-phallus is 32 inches long and 3.2 inches thick when fully erect. The entirety of its dark surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. The head is also covered by stretchy foreskin, ensuring that it is kept protected and sensitive. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your sinuous plant-member, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 4.8 inches wide when at full size.
Your next tentacle-phallus is 16 inches long and 1.6 inches in diameter when fully erect. The entirety of its dark surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. The head is also covered by stretchy foreskin, ensuring that it is kept protected and sensitive. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your ample, wiggly tentacle-phallus, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 2 inches wide when at full size.
Each of your manhoods naturally retract into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid.
A fuzzy nearly full pouch filled with four beachball-sized balls swings low under your bundle of dark cocks. Covered in plush, glowing gold fluff makes it absolutely squeezable! You estimate each testicle to be about 57 inches around and 18.1 inches across.
You have one pucker, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with immense streams of lubricant gushing profusely from the orifice, unrestrained and unending.

Achilles steele

TheForgotten

Dec 30, 2015
images

You know, I am thinking of these new disney movies, and now i must think since Aladdin will be coming out, that all the characters will have a revamp.
So in honor of the scary blue Genie i give you Rajah.

Just know that since "barb" size/shape is not customizable, you all lucked out......for now.

Initializing data.......
Project Rajah downloading......
Booting interface....78%
Adjusting Growls...99%
Preparing to eat Iago.....Complete
Sleep with Jasmine......Complete
Run from Scary Blue Genie....10%
Adjusting Tail......43%

" Agrabah had fallen...taken over by aliens with technology and weapons never before seen. My companions were taken prisoner and the town enslaved. I was the only one who escaped that awful prison--but at the cost of leaving my queen and her "prince" with his monkey and genie.

Oh, cant forget about that shifty bird I wanted to eat so badly.

Once I left Agrabah, i wandered for days until i found a small village that had seen the mysterious aliens from afar. Their garb emblazoned with a golden cobra. Jafar had returned and this time, I would have to save everyone. But I knew i couldn't do it without gaining an advantage.

I was able to talk to the local merchant who gave me a scroll that would open a gate to another dimension so i could finally rid the world of Jafar once and for all.

For Jasmine, Ill do anything to win her freedom...I guess the rest can be saved as well"

You started your journey as a half-kaithrit, but you’ve become a nekomata over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 8 feet and 4 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.54 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a set of dress clothes, using a set of plain briefs for underwear, and girding your upper body with a plain bra.

You have a cat-like face, complete with a moist nose and whiskers. Your fluffy, luminous orange fur hides thick, white-hot skin underneath. Overall, your visage has a square chin and chiseled jawline. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a brightly glowing yellow iris. The neck-length, orange braid on your head is parted by a pair of cute, fuzzy feline ears, sprouting from atop your head and pivoting towards any sudden noises. Your mouth contains a lengthy tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of fluffy, luminous orange fur. Above your shoulders and around your neck grows a mane of fluffy, luminous orange fur, making you appear quite royal. Poofing out your chest is a fluffy ball of luminous orange fur. Parts of your body emit aromatic pheromones, enticing potential mates. Your hands are somewhat paw-like in shape and dexterity with fairly feline claws that have replaced your fingernails. You have broad hips, and your ass contracts with every motion, displaying the detailed curves of its lean musculature. Three soft, luminous orange cat-tails sprout just above your muscly rear end, curling and twisting with every step to maintain perfect balance. Two legs grow downwards from your waist, ending in soft, padded cat-paws. Your distended belly is so gargantuanly huge that you have no hope of seeing the floor anywhere near you, let alone your cat-like legs. It’s a small miracle that you can even stand upright with all that mass slung out in front of you.

You have an average chest with toned pectoral muscles, capped with two 0.2-inch nipples each. The average-sized areolae are white-hot.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown three kitty dicks:
The first cat-dick is 5 inches long and 0.8 inches thick when fully erect. It ends in a rounded head, ringed in small, fleshy nubs that terrans have taken to calling “barbs” in spite of their softness. More of these “barbs” line the shaft, but they’re largest at the base, where they are likely to be rubbed against a clit mid-coitus.
Your next cat-penis is 12 inches long and ten inches in diameter when fully erect. It ends in a rounded head, ringed in small, fleshy nubs that terrans have taken to calling “barbs” in spite of their softness. More of these “barbs” line the shaft, but they’re largest at the base, where they are likely to be rubbed against a clit mid-coitus.
Your next animal-prick is 27 inches long and 67.5 inches wide when fully erect. It ends in a rounded head, ringed in small, fleshy nubs that terrans have taken to calling “barbs” in spite of their softness. More of these “barbs” line the shaft, but they’re largest at the base, where they are likely to be rubbed against a clit mid-coitus.

A fuzzy well-drained scrotum filled with seven cantaloupe-sized testicles swings low under your three spine-covered cocks. You estimate each testicle to be about 20 inches around and 6.4 inches across.

You have one unclaimed pucker, placed between your cheeks where it belongs. Your pucker is inhumanly soft and puffy, a beckoning donut with a perfect little hole in the middle.

Name: Rajah Steele
* Upbringing: Balanced
* Affinity: Aim
* Initial Race: Half-kaithrit
* Current Race: Nekomata
* Height: 8’ 4”
* Weight: 11472.972 lbs
* Sex: Male
* Gender Alignment: Male
* Gender Appearance Rating: -14.5, Masculine
* Masculinity: 100 %
* Personality Score: 10, Kind
* Alcohol Tolerance: 100/100
* Body Exposure Level: Clothed
* Exhibitionism: 0/100
* Carry Threshold: 1160.458 lbs
Head
* Face: Muzzled, Feline
* Hair: Orange, Hair
* Hair, Length: 7”
* Hair, Style: Braided
* Ears: Feline
* Eyes: 2, Glowing Yellow, Feline
* Lips: Supple, Slut Red
* Tongue: Prehensile, Long, Nubby, Feline
* Neck, Mane: Furred
Body
* Tone: 0/65/100
* Thickness: 0/40/100
* Skin: Fluffy, Thick, Furred, Fur
* Skin Tone: White-hot
* Fur Color: Luminous Orange
* Arms: 2, Furred, Fluffy, Paws, Feline
* Legs: 2, Fluffy, Paws, Feline
* Tails: 3, Long, Furred, Fluffy, Feline
* Genital Elasticity: 10000
* Genital Location: Waist
* Pheromone Level: 4
Chest
* Nipples: 4 White-hot Nipples, 2 per breast
* Nipple, Length Ratio: 1
* Areola, Width Ratio: 1
Breasts
* Breast, Count: 2
* Nipple, Type: Normal
* Nipple, Length: 0.25 in each
* Areola, Size: 0.5 in each
Male Organs
Penis, Count: 3
* Testicle, Count: 7
* Testicle, Size: 6 3/8” across, 1’ 8” around, each
* Testicle, Volume: 2213.809 mLs, each
* Testicle, Weight: 9.006 lbs, total (1 %)
* Penis, Virginity: Taken
* Penis, Weight: 2858.757 lbs, total (246 %)
* Cum, Type: Milk
* Cum, Capacity: 0 %
* Cum, Quantity Modifier: 1600 %
* Cum, Current Internal: 0 mLs
* Cum, Probable Ejaculation: 300 mLs
* Cum, Max: 5600000 mLs
* Refractory Rate: 10000 %
* Virility: 11315 %
* Virility, Speed Modifier: 100 %
First Penis
* Type: Nubby, Stinger Base, Stinger Tip, Pink, Feline
* Length, Flaccid: 2 1/4”
* Length, Current: 2 7/8”
* Length, Erect: 5”
* Thickness: 0.833 in
* Thickness, Ratio Modifier: 100 %
* Girth: 2 5/8”
* Volume: 2.65 cubic inches
* Capacity: 4416.667 cubic inches
* Weight: 0.133 lbs
Second Penis
* Length, Flaccid: 1’ 9”
* Length, Current: 1’ 7 1/16”
* Length, Erect: 1’
* Thickness: 10”
* Thickness, Ratio Modifier: 500 %
* Girth: 2’ 7 7/16”
* Volume: 811.58 cubic inches
* Capacity: 1352633.333 cubic inches
* Weight: 40.579 lbs (3 %)
Third Penis
* Length, Flaccid: 6’ 9”
* Length, Current: 5’ 9 1/8”
* Length, Erect: 2’ 3”
* Thickness: 5’ 7 1/2”
* Thickness, Ratio Modifier: 1500 %
* Girth: 17’ 8 1/16”
* Volume: 56360.91 cubic inches
* Capacity: 93934850 cubic inches
* Weight: 2818.046 lbs (243 %)
Belly
* Belly, Size Rating: 10001.65
* Belly, Weight: 8334.708 lbs (718 %)
* Incubation, Speed Modifier: 200 %
* Incubation, Quantity Modifier: 100 %
Ass
* Hip, Size Rating: 3
* Butt, Size Rating: 4
* Butt, Weight: 3.333 lbs
* Anus: 1, Slightly Pumped, Asshole
* Anus, Virginity: Virgin
* Anus, Capacity: 320000 cubic inches
* Anus, Looseness Level: 1
* Anus, Wetness Level: 0
And of course you can use this in your game if you wish.

P.S no but seriously, EVERYONE was lucky barb size/shape is not a editable thing, cause it would have been godlike.But i would theorize that the first peen would have barbs that would be 1inch long 3/4 in inch wide, then drastically ramp it up till the last having 30 foot long barbs around 10 feet wide. I will let you all guess the middle peens dimensions cause math hurts.

Also where are the clit flags?, we need more flags.

Attachments

• Rajah - 1 days.tits
    241.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
K

Kokayi005

I'm gonna draw all 3 of mine from all 3 games but for now I'll post the description of TITS: Knelle Stelle as of day 13 in the game.

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become an alien hybrid over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 6 feet and 3 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.91 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a mark one suit of Xenogen’s Atma Armor, using a thong for underwear, and girding your upper body with a lacy bra.
Your face is human in shape and structure, with pale violet skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with swollen lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Brown eyes with dark ‘plus’-shaped pupils assess your surroundings with little issue. The lengthy, black hair atop your head is parted by a pair of pointed, fin-like ears, sensitive to the slightest sound.
You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Swirls of luminous violet trace brighter accents across much of your form. You are soaked in visible splotches of spooge, making your messy sexcapades obvious to everyone around you. You have flared hips that would be much more noticeable if you weren’t so wide-bodied, and your compact ass looks great under your gear. Your furry, lesser panda-like legs end with broad and powerful-looking paws.
Your midriff is fairly average in appearance. Your belly is larger than it used to be.
You have two breasts, capped with one 0.3-inch perky nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink. You could easily fill a DD-cup bra.
Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your member is 7.5 inches long and 1.4 inches across when fully erect. A scrotum with two large balls swings heavily beneath your pink dick. You estimate each testicle to be about six inches around and 1.9 inches across.
You have a pink, human pussy, with one 0.5-inch clit. Thin streams of semi-transparent girl-cum occasionally dribble from your puddling twat, its lips slightly parted.
You have one anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
Here's my most recent main Steele, Cherry Jupiter.
You started your journey as a half-gryvain, but you’ve become a megalodon-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 10 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 3.05 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a set of high-powered business clothes, using a pair of black panties with shimmering markings for underwear, and girding your upper body with a black silk and leather corset.

Your face is shark-like in shape, with a snout and an upper jaw that pushes past your lower one, and at the very tip, there are two nasal holes. The glistening surface is slick to the touch, as if you just lubed up not too long ago. A set of razor-sharp, retractable shark-teeth fill your mouth and gives your visage a slightly menacing appearance. Freckles cutely adorn your cheeks. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with pouty, sapphire lips and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes are a curious mix of piscine and feline features; a pair of black vertical slits instead of rounded pupils, each nestled within a glowing purple iris. A thick black ring lines your eye and your eyelids close from the side. The moderately long, cobalt hair on your head is parted by a pair of pointed, floppy pig ears. Your mouth contains a lengthy tongue. Because it constantly produces a steady stream of wet lube, the inside of your mouth stays well lubricated.
You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, covered in a layer of slick, brown scales, and a large shark-like fin has sprouted between your shoulder blades. With it you have far more control over swimming underwater. You have an off-color blotch on the frontal part of your body, covering your chin, small, drained, tiny tits, belly and inner thighs in white. Freckles dot various parts of your skin. Your glossy skin is secreting a constant layer of lubrication, giving it a slick oiled shine. Your entire body emits aphrodisiac-laced pheromones, enticing potential mates. From the elbows of your slick, brown scaled arms there are small, piscine fins. Your fingers are tipped with sharp black claws and are connected by webbing, perfect for giving you extra momentum while swimming. You have wide hips that would be much more noticeable if you weren’t so wide-bodied, and your rump strains your ability to comprehend its size and near-freakish levels of muscular development. A long, shark-tail trails down from your backside, swaying to and fro while giving you a dangerous air. Halfway across it grows a smaller dorsal fin. Your plantigrade legs are powerful, with small fins protruding from your ankles and webbed toes, perfect for swimming.
Your six pack is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both. Your belly is larger than it used to be.

A pair of gills are growing out just below your neck, spreading out horizontally and draping down your chest. They allow you to stay in the water for quite a long time. You have tiny, cute mosquito bites for breasts, pert and sensitive, capped with one 0.1-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are cobalt. You could easily fill a A-cup bra.
Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have a cobalt, shark vagina, with one 5.2-inch clit. Moisture gleams in your vagina. The exterior lips are puffy and framed by fin-like flaps, while the interior of your vaginal canal is filled with tiny cilia that massage and pull any invaders deeper in. The lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions.
You have one asshole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

GiroGirl723

May 15, 2019
Well I just started my gameplay (I've played TiTS before, but it was a WHILE back) so this isn't a very long description:
You are a human. You’re a good 5 feet and 4 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.63 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a set of dress clothes, using a set of plain panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a plain bra.
Your face is human in shape and structure, with fair skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with pouty lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Regular blue eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. Your long, dirty blonde hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well.
You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have ample hips that draw the attention of those around you, and your ass looks great under your gear. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your lightly-toned midriff is nice and smooth.
You have two tits, capped with one 0.3-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink. You could easily fill a C-cup bra.
Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have a pink, human pussy, with one 0.5-inch clit and an intact hymen. Moisture gleams in your cunt.
You have one unclaimed backdoor, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Reactions: Baggrin and Kazama

HaremGod

Jan 11, 2017
You started your journey as a half-kaithrit, but you’ve become a kitsune-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 8 feet and 10 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.69 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of augment-weave armor, using a pair of boxers for underwear, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with pale skin. Overall, your visage has a square chin, chiseled jawline, and beard. Your eyes have a curious mix of feline and dragonic features; a pair of black vertical slits instead of rounded pupils, sat amongst metallically glistening pools of gold irises. Tendrils of black crawl across your sclera, extending from a dark ring just barely visible at the edges. The ear-length, silver smooth hair atop your head is parted by a pair of large, adept fox ears that always seem to be listening. A pair of six-inch horns grow from just above your forehead, sweeping backwards to follow the contour of your skull.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and a quartet of magnificent wings sprout from your shoulders. When unfurled they stretch further than your arm span, and a single beat of them is all you need to set out toward the sky. They look a bit like bat’s wings, but the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. Above your shoulders and around your neck grows a mane of fluffy, silver fur, making you appear quite royal. Parts of your body emit aphrodisiac-laced pheromones, enticing potential mates. You have muscular hips, and your butt molds closely against your form. Nine swishing, silver fox tails extend from your tight derriere, curling around your body - the soft fur feels lovely. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your six pack is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a healthy chest with well defined pectoral muscles, capped with one 0.2-inch striking nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your cat-cock is 16 inches long and 5.5 inches across when fully erect. It ends in a rounded head, ringed in small, fleshy nubs that terrans have taken to calling “barbs” in spite of their softness. More of these “barbs” line the shaft, but they’re largest at the base, where they are likely to be rubbed against a clit mid-coitus. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. Your tender pouch clings tightly to your groin, holding your two large testicles snugly against you. You estimate each of them to be about six inches around and 1.9 inches across.

Reactions: VoluptuousValkyrie7

Kazama

Dec 8, 2017
After becoming too reliant on TiTsEd, I decided to make a complex character the old fashined way. Paying the iron price. So here's "Iron Anne Steele", the Wolfazon (If only that were a race).

You started your journey as a half-ausar, but you’ve become an amazoness over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 11 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 3.35 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re not wearing a single scrap of armor, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop. It’s okay to show some nudity once in a while, right?

Your face is human in shape and structure, with thick, black skin. Overall, your visage has a beautiful, feminine shapeliness that’s sure to draw attention and supple lips. Your canine eyes have large, shimmering amber irises occupying most of their surface when the pupils are not dilated, each surrounded by a menacingly glowing sclera. The ass-length, snowy white curly hair on your head is overlapped by a pair of pointed wolf ears. Your mouth contains a flat tongue that constantly drips with slobber. A thick, wide keratin horn emerges from your forehead, nine-inches long and sporting a slight upward curve.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of thick, steel fur. Nestled between your breasts is a fluffy ball of steel fur. You have an off-color blotch on the frontal part of your body, covering your chin, prodigious mammaries, belly and inner thighs in white. Your shimmering skin is secreting a constant layer of lubrication, giving it a slick oiled shine. Your entire body emits lust-scented pheromones, enticing potential mates. Your fingers are tipped with thick, canine claws as well. You have jutting hips that sway hypnotically on your extra-curvy frame, and your colossal, muscly ass is obscenely large and completely stacked with muscle. Your broad hips are so distended that someone could slide their head between the gap in your extra-thick thighs where you stand. You wouldn’t even have to move a muscle.A long, fuzzy steel wolf-tail sprouts just above your butt, wagging to and fro whenever you are happy. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your midriff is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have four rows of breasts, the topmost pair starting at your chest. Your uppermost row houses two luscious mounds, capped with one 0.8-inch tender nipple each. They could easily fill a I-cup bra. The second group holds one 0.2-inch nipple on each side. etc etc

Your bitch-boner is 14 inches long and three inches across when fully erect. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your bestial member, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 4.6 inches wide when at full size.

You have a black, canine vagina, with one 0.5-inch clit. Moisture gleams in your dewy, black slit. The exterior lips are that of a bitch and have a tendency to swell when in heat, giving it a very animalistic bent.

You have one pucker, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.
Transformatives taken: Shark bites, The Treatment (Amazon), Laquine Ears, Amazona/Futazona, Sweet sweat, Holiday (Armor), Frostfire, Pupper Poppers, LUPINOL!, Man Up, Burgers, Terran Treat, Skin Clear, Pleasure Palette Permapaint, Hornitol, Ceria (Hair) and finally Dr Lash for neutering, in a desperate attept to calm her ever incresing libido.

Being an amazon, her fur is constantly drenched in sweat. Between the Musky Pheromones, Jungle Queen Scent, Alpha Scent, Pheremone Sweat and lubricated skin, she can be smelt a mile off. With a Pheromone score of 20.

Thinking of giving her the full worg head, but that would change her race from Amazoness to Worg-morph.Laaaame.

(Also, I want to see GiroGirl723's mutated Steele a week from now, hahaa)

Reactions: ChromaTaphore
May 18, 2019
You started your journey as a half-gryvain, but you’ve become a kitsune-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 6 feet and 9 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.06 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of augment-weave armor, using a pair of savicite-laced panties for underwear, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with smooth, pale skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with juicy lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes are predatory in nature, each with a vertical slit surrounded by an electric blue iris. Your sclera are completely pitch black, giving you a slightly dangerous air. The cascading, rose gold hair atop your head can’t possibly hide a pair of exquisitely long, elf-like ears. They extend a full 12 inches from the sides of your head, triangular in shape with a bit of downward curve along their length. A thought is all it takes for them to change their angle to suit your expression, letting even the most rugged face pull off a cutesy pout with ease. Your mouth contains a thick, fleshy tongue that, if you so desire, can telescope to a distance of about four feet. It has sufficient manual dexterity that you can use it almost like a third arm. Two three-inch long antlers, forking into two points, have sprouted from the top of your head, forming a spiky, regal crown of branches. Your antlers appear to be made of cut, shaped and polished diamond, giving you an almost regal appearance.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and six magnificent wings sprout from your shoulders. When unfurled they stretch further than your arm span, and a single beat of them is all you need to set out toward the sky. They look a bit like bat’s wings, but the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. Swirls of luminous purple trace brighter accents across much of your form. Parts of your body emit musky pheromones, enticing potential mates. You have flared hips that sway to and fro, emphasized by your trim body, and your butt molds closely against your form. Nine swishing, rose gold fox tails extend from your butt, curling around your body - the soft fur feels lovely. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your belly is fairly well-toned.

A pair of gills are growing out just below your neck, spreading out horizontally and draping down your chest. They allow you to stay in the water for quite a long time. You have two basketball-sized melons, capped with one 0.7-inch tender nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are glittery pink. Your creamy breasts are fairly full of milk and noticeably swollen. You could easily fill a H-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have a glittery pink, human slit, with 12 1-inch clits. Occasional beads of translucent fem-cum drip from your slit. The insides are lined with rib-like protrusions, soft and rounded enough to massage any insertion.

* Initial Race: Half-gryvain
* Current Race: Kitsune-morph
* Height: 6’ 9”
* Weight: 282.21 lbs
* Sex: Female
* Gender Alignment: Female
* Gender Appearance Rating: 223.5, Feminine
* Femininity: 100 %
* Personality Score: 70, Hard
* Body Exposure Level: Clothed, Kinky undergarments
* Exhibitionism: 30/100
* Carry Threshold: 6184.06 lbs
Head
* Face: Human
* Neck: Gills
* Hair: Rose Gold, Hair
* Hair, Length: 3’ 6”
* Hair, Style: Ringlets
* Ears: 1’, Sylvan
* Eyes: 2, Electric Blue, Suula
* Lips: Luscious, Crimson
* Tongue: Long, Prehensile, Aphrodisiac, Draconic
* Antlers: 2, 3”, Dryad, 2 Points
Body
* Tone: 0/70/100
* Thickness: 0/25/100
* Skin: Smooth, Aphrodisiac, Skin
* Skin Tone: Pale
* Accent Color: Luminous Purple Markings
* Fur Color: Rose Gold
* Scale Color: Glittering Violet
* Arms: 2, Smooth, Human
* Legs: 2, Plantigrade, Smooth, Human
* Back: 6, Scaled, Glittering Violet, Gryvain Wings
* Tails: 9, Long, Fluffy, Furred, Prehensile, Smooth, Vulpine
* Genital Elasticity: 10
* Pheromone Level: 8
Chest
* Breasts: 2 Breasts
* Nipples: 2 Glittery Pink Nipples, 1 per breast, Lactation Active
Lactation
* Milk, Type: Vanae Huntress Milk
* Milk, Capacity: 73 %
* Milk, Current: 80000 mLs
Breasts
* Breast, Size: H-cups
* Breast Row, Weight: 115.2 lbs (2 %)
* Nipple, Length: 0.725 in each
* Areola, Size: 1 1/2” each
Female Organs
* Vagina, Count: 1
* Clitoris, Count: 12
* Clitoris, Length: 1”, each
* Vagina, Virginity: Taken
* Girlcum, Type: Girl Cum
* Girlcum, Quantity Modifier: 200 %
* Girlcum, Probable Ejaculation: 950 mLs
* Fertility: Infertile
Vagina
* Type: Aphrodisiac, Ribbed, Glittery Pink, Human
* Capacity, Bonus: 800 cubic inches
* Capacity, Effective: 16466.667 cubic inches
* Looseness Level: 0.5
* Wetness Level: 6, Squirter
* Clitoris: 12
* Clitoris, Weight: 0.15 lbs, total
Belly
* Belly, Size Rating: 0
* Belly, Weight: 0 lbs
Ass
* Hip, Size Rating: 6
* Butt, Size Rating: 3
* Butt, Weight: 2.025 lbs
* Butt, Tone: 0/80/100
* Anus: 1, Asshole
* Anus, Capacity: 186.667 cubic inches
* Anus, Looseness Level: 0.5

Genetic Makeup
Genotype Grades
* Human: 50 %, 2/4
* Amazon: 25 %, 1/4
* Dragon: 40 %, 2/5
* Gryvain: 11.11 %, 1/9
* Plant: 20 %, 1/5
* Vulpine: 25 %, 1/4
* Kitsune: 150 %, 6/4

Infection Statistics
SSTDs

Parasite Statistics
Not Available
* There is no history of any attached parasites.

Last edited:
Reactions: HaremGod

HaremGod

Jan 11, 2017
I know I shouldn't encourage this but everyone else was making horrifying monsters

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a tentacle monster over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 6 feet and 9 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements. Right now, you’re wearing a set of dress clothes, using a set of plain briefs for underwear, and girding your upper body with an undershirt.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with shimmering, pale skin. Overall, your visage has a somewhat masculine, angular jawline and slender lips. Two green slits sit on your face. The center of each slit is a slightly brighter shade, giving you a fiercely imposing appearance even when relaxed. The floor-length, red tentacle-hair atop your head is parted by a pair of pointed, fin-like ears, sensitive to the slightest sound. Your mouth contains a long, prehensile tentacle-like tongue. Because it constantly produces a steady stream of wet lube, the inside of your mouth stays well lubricated. Six horns have sprouted through your shining, pale skin, the back two pairs curve backwards over your head and down towards your neck, while the front two horns stand 69 inches long upwards and a little forward.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and a dozen oily, prehensile phalluses sprout from your shoulders and back. They are retractable at will and can move on their own volition. From afar, they may look like innocent vines, but up close, each tentacle contains a bulbous head with a leaking cum-slit, perfect for mass breeding. Your glistening skin is secreting an aphrodisiac sweat, giving it a slick oiled shine. Your arms are actually bunches of tentacles, formed together into arm-like shapes. They end in long, wiggly tentacle fingers. You have lean muscled hips, and your muscular, toned butt molds closely against your form. 20 long, writhing, tentacle tails flow after you, all similar in appearance. Studying one of them, you find that you have excellent control over their movements. When aroused, the tip of each one will open to reveal an expansive gryvain tail-dick. Your lower body is an ever-shifting mass of writhing tentacles. The strong, prehensile tentacles can easily and quickly carry you along. Your belly is fairly well-toned.

A pair of alien gills are growing out just below your neck, spreading out horizontally and draping down your chest. They allow you to stay in the water for quite a long time. You have an average chest with lightly toned pectoral muscles, capped with one 0.2-inch prominent nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown a bundle of mismatched members:
Your first prick is 80 inches long and 25.3 inches wide when fully erect. The crown is surrounded by tiny tentacles with a venomous, aphrodisiac payload. At its base a number of similar, longer tentacles have formed, guaranteeing that pleasure will be forced upon your partners.
Your second reptile-cock is 250 inches long and 108.3 inches thick when fully erect. The entirety of your pink shaft is smooth along its top and sides. The tip is blunt, wide, and flat, with a ring of muscle around the edges of the glans; this battering-ram of a cock will be sure to leave a memory on anyone you use it on. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The head of your alien-looking cock consists of bulbous twin glans, ready to double the sensation of penetration. The knot is 108.3 inches wide when at full size.
The third shaft is 100 inches long and 48.3 inches thick when fully erect. It is lined with rib-like protrusions, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. Your shaft ends in a blunted tip. The knot is 48.3 inches wide when at full size.
Your next dinosaur-cock is 150 inches long and 50 inches in diameter when fully erect. The saurmorian phallus is ringed with thick, fattened ridge-like protrusions along its length, starting from the base and up the shaft until just below the blunted tip. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners.
Your next animal-endowment is 1200 inches long and 540 inches wide when fully erect. It is lined with rib-like protrusions, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your ground-dragging, knotty dog-cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 864 inches wide when at full size.

A scrotum with 12 cantaloupe-sized balls swings heavily beneath your five mixed cocks. You estimate each testicle to be about 21 inches around and 6.7 inches across.

* Name: DICKMONSTER Steele
* Upbringing: Austere
* Affinity: Willpower
* Initial Race: Human
* Current Race: Tentacle Monster
* Height: 6’ 9”
* Weight: 6251915.31 lbs
* Sex: Male
* Gender Alignment: Female
* Gender Appearance Rating: 148.1, Feminine
* Masculinity: 40 %
* Personality Score: 85, Hard
* Alcohol Tolerance: 0/100
* Exhibitionism: 0/100
* Carry Threshold: 553.036 lbs
Head
* Face: Human
* Hair: Red, Tentacles
* Hair, Length: 8’ 4”
* Ears: 0 in, Long, Tapered, Vanae
* Eyes: 2, Green, Frostwyrm
* Lips: Pencil-thin, Peach
* Tongue: Long, Prehensile, Lubricated, Aphrodisiac, Tapered, Tentacle
* Horns: 6, 5’ 9”, Demonic
Body
* Tone: 0/65/100
* Thickness: 0/50/100
* Skin: Amorphous, Lubricated, Aphrodisiac, Skin
* Skin Tone: Pale
* Arms: 2, Long, Thick, Amorphous, Spiked, Tentacle
* Legs: 2, Prehensile, Thick, Long, Tendril, Amorphous, Tentacle
* Back: 12, Cockvine Tentacles
* Tails: 20, Prehensile, Tailcock, Long, Tapered, Lubricated, Thick, Tendril, Tentacle
* Tail, Genital Type: Pink, Gryvain, Cock
* Tail, Genital Volume: 11.6 cubic inches
* Genital Elasticity: 1
Chest
* Nipples: 2 Pink Nipples, 1 per breast
* Nipple, Length Ratio: 1
* Areola, Width Ratio: 1
Breasts
* Nipple, Length: 0.25 in each
* Areola, Size: 0.5 in each
Male Organs
* Penis, Count: 5
* Testicle, Count: 12
* Testicle, Size: 6 11/16” across, 1’ 9” around, each
* Testicle, Volume: 2562.761 mLs, each
* Testicle, Weight: 44.896 lbs, total (8 %)
* Penis, Weight: 6251686.679 lbs, total (1130431 %)
* Cum, Type: Cum
* Cum, Capacity: 50 %
* Cum, Quantity Modifier: 10000 %
* Cum, Current Internal: 15876 mLs
* Cum, Probable Ejaculation: 15880 mLs
* Cum, Max: 31752 mLs
* Refractory Rate: 1000 %
* Virility: 100 %
First Penis
* Type: Pink, Suula
* Length, Flaccid: 1’ 8”
* Length, Current: 1’ 8”
* Length, Erect: 6’ 8”
* Thickness: 2’ 1 3/8”
* Thickness, Ratio Modifier: 190 %
* Girth: 6’ 7 5/8”
* Volume: 38195.87 cubic inches
* Capacity: 6365.978 cubic inches
* Weight: 1432.345 lbs (259 %)
Second Penis
* Type: Smooth, Double Headed, Sheathed, Blunt, Aphrodisiac, Tapered, Lubricated, Prehensile, Knotted, Amorphous, Pink, Frostwyrm
* Length, Flaccid: 5’ 2 1/2”
* Length, Current: 5’ 2 1/2”
* Length, Erect: 20’ 10”
* Thickness: 9’ 3/8”
* Thickness, Ratio Modifier: 260 %
* Girth: 28’ 4 3/8”
* Knot Thickness: 9’ 3/8”
* Knot Girth: 28’ 4 3/8”
* Volume, Physical: 1686678.16 cubic inches
* Volume, Effective: 1265008.62 cubic inches
* Capacity: 281113.027 cubic inches
* Weight: 47458.136 lbs (8581 %)
Third Penis
* Type: Double Headed, Ribbed, Corkscrewed, Sheathed, Aphrodisiac, Knotted, Prehensile, Smooth, Tapered, Lubricated, Blunt, Pink, Bothrioc
* Length, Flaccid: 2’ 1”
* Length, Current: 2’ 1”
* Length, Erect: 8’ 4”
* Thickness: 4’ 3/8”
* Thickness, Ratio Modifier: 290 %
* Girth: 12’ 7 7/8”
* Knot Thickness: 4’ 3/8”
* Knot Girth: 12’ 7 7/8”
* Volume, Physical: 133913.27 cubic inches
* Volume, Effective: 100434.95 cubic inches
* Capacity: 22318.878 cubic inches
* Weight: 3775.373 lbs (683 %)
Fourth Penis
* Type: Double Headed, Flared, Blunt, Ribbed, Pink, Saurmorian
* Length, Flaccid: 3’ 1 1/2”
* Length, Current: 3’ 1 1/2”
* Length, Erect: 12’ 6”
* Thickness: 4’ 2”
* Thickness, Ratio Modifier: 200 %
* Girth: 13’ 1 1/8”
* Volume: 278161.85 cubic inches
* Capacity: 46360.308 cubic inches
* Weight: 10431.069 lbs (1886 %)
Fifth Penis
* Type: Sheathed, Aphrodisiac, Lubricated, Flared, Ribbed, Blunt, Knotted, Tapered, Prehensile, Pink, Canine
* Length, Flaccid: 8’ 4 13/16”
* Length, Current: 8’ 4 13/16”
* Length, Erect: 100’
* Thickness: 45’
* Thickness, Ratio Modifier: 270 %
* Girth: 141’ 4 1/2”
* Knot Thickness: 72’
* Knot Girth: 226’ 2 3/8”
* Volume, Physical: 220032986.85 cubic inches
* Volume, Effective: 165024740.14 cubic inches
* Capacity: 36672164.475 cubic inches
* Weight: 6188589.755 lbs (1119022 %)
Belly
* Incubation, Speed Modifier: 100 %
* Incubation, Quantity Modifier: 100 %
Ass
* Hip, Size Rating: 1
* Butt, Size Rating: 2
* Butt, Weight: 1.35 lbs
* Anus, Capacity: 18.667 cubic inches

I would like to know how the game thinks that mass of dicks looks feminine
Please note the last penis is used to fuck planets and thus the know is a planet breaker

Reactions: Kazama

evrueliu

Aug 9, 2018
My character Senna is somewhat of a sex fiend.

Tgka1Xb.png

You started your journey as a half-gryvain, but you’ve become a demon-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 6 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.83 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of augment-weave armor, using a hardlight anti-gravity thong for underwear, and girding your upper body with a hardlight anti-gravity undershirt.

You have a tapered, shrewd-looking vulpine face with a speckling of downward-curved whiskers just behind the nose. On your left cheek is a pink tattoo of a sperm, its long tail forming a heart, with smaller tadpoles clustered around its head. It has a faint luminescence, unmistakably branding you as a Premium Breeder. Overall, your visage has a gorgeous profile with succulent dick-suckers, a button nose and noticeable eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a brightly luminous pink iris. The shoulder-length, iridescent hair atop your head is parted by a pair of large, adept fox ears that always seem to be listening. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. A pair of seven-inch long pointed horns has broken through the skin on your forehead, proclaiming some demonic taint to any who see them. Your horns appear to be crafted from polished gold, and have a pleasant, reflective shine. Around your neck is a thick leather collar, fashioned by your master, Vark. It’s laced with Savicite, the buckles and exposed surfaces sending jolts of pleasure into your dermis whenever it rubs against you, reminding you of the big sexy cat you belong to.

You have a plastic humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, sensually wrapped in a layer of semi-glossy iridescent latex, and a dozen oily, prehensile phalluses sprout from your shoulders and back. They are retractable at will and can move on their own volition. From afar, they may look like innocent vines, but up close, each tentacle contains a bulbous head with a leaking cum-slit, perfect for mass breeding. Swirls of glowing gold trace brighter accents across much of your form. In addition, your body is soaked in a light layer of oily, strawberry-scented perspiration, giving it a slick, sensual shine. Your entire body emits lust-scented pheromones, enticing potential mates. Your human-shaped hands appear very demonic, tipped with sharp claws that seem to have replaced your fingernails. You have boyish hips that match your trim, lithe body, and your ass wobbles like a bowl full of jello as you walk. There’s a barcode on your left butt cheek, forever marking you as the property of Belle and Accu-Pitch Labs. A narrow tail ending in a spaded tip curls down from your giant, slappable ass, wrapping around your alluring leg sensually at every opportunity. When aroused, its tip opens to reveal a sweltering, tail-mounted pussy. When aroused, its tip opens to reveal a pre-gushing demonic tail-dick. Your perfectly lissom legs end in mostly human feet, apart from the horn protruding straight down from the heel that forces you to walk with a sexy, swaying gait. Surprisingly your mobility isn’t impaired by having your feet converted into natural high heels, although you are forced to totter about with your upper body thrust forward a little to compensate, leaving you permanently locked into an awkwardly sexy pose. Your midriff is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two full, globular breasts, capped with one 1.5-inch teat each. The coin-sized areolae are glowing pink. Your jiggling, full balloons are sore and sensitive from being so stuffed with violet milk. You should release the pressure soon. You could easily fill an FF-cup bra.

Your masculine endowments are concealed within a well-hidden slit when not in use, though when the need arises, you can part your concealed entrance and reveal your true self. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown three mismatched members:
Your first slime-prick is 12 inches long and three inches in diameter. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The crown is ringed with a circle of rubbery protrusions that grow larger as you get more aroused. The entire thing is shiny and covered with tiny, sensitive nodules that leave no doubt about its demonic influences.
Your next mecha-prick is 30 inches long and two inches wide. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication.
Your third reptile-cock is 15 inches long and 3.8 inches thick. With its bulbous tip, there are few holes you wouldn’t be able to get into. It is lined with rib-like protrusions, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The knot is 3.8 inches wide when at full size.

You have three cunts, each a unique and beautiful flower.
Your first entrance is an iridescent, human slit with 100 1-inch clits, constantly drooling thick strands of goo, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something.
The second slit is an iridescent, draconic slit with ten 1-inch clits, constantly drooling thick strands of slime, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something. The entire length of your cunt is filled with folds that put a human woman’s to shame in their depth and quantity, catching even the smallest bit of texture on a dick and refusing to let go. Dozens of small but powerful muscles ensure your fold-filled snatch can exert its grip on any dick no matter the size, while a few tweaks to the shape and position of your clits ensure you’re optimized for being taken from behind.
The third and final vagina is an iridescent, draconic pussy with ten 1-inch clits, constantly drooling thick strands of goo, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something. The lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions.

You have one anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with thick streams of lubricant oozing constantly from the orifice quite liberally. Your pucker is inhumanly soft and puffy, a beckoning donut with a perfect little hole in the middle.

Inside your ass you are lugging around a large female variant of the hilinara insectoid parasitic species. What looks like your own tight donut is actually one of her protruding orifices. She’s merged with your nerves so what she feels will be directly transmitted to you, and she has sort of replaced all functions of your own rectum. You doubt that anyone except a trained medical professional would be able to remove her, or even tell that she was there.

Since some parts of you are made of goo, you can adjust them if need be.

Personal Statistics
* Name: Senna Steele
* Upbringing: Austere
* Initial Race: Half-gryvain
* Current Race: Demon-morph
* Height: 6’
* Weight: 166.974 lbs
* Sex: Hermaphrodite
* Gender Preference: Female
* Gender Appearance Rating: 113.7, Feminine
* Femininity: 70 %
* Personality Score: 58, Mischievous, Ditz
* Exhibitionism: 100/100
* Carry Threshold: 5796.88 lbs
Head
* Face: Muzzled, Vulpine
* Hair: Iridescent, Gooey
* Hair, Length: 9”
* Hair, Style: Bob Cut
* Ears: Vulpine
* Eyes: 2, Luminous Pink, Vulpine
* Lips: Luscious, Fluorescent Yellow
* Lip Accent: Pair of Piercings
* Tongue: Long, Prehensile, Tapered, Aphrodisiac, Demonic
* Horns: 2, 7”, Demonic
Body
* Tone: 0/88/100
* Thickness: 0/14/100
* Skin: Smooth, Latex
* Skin Tone: Iridescent
* Accent Color: Glowing Gold Markings
* Fur Color: Iridescent
* Arms: 2, Furred, Demonic
* Legs: 2, Plantigrade, Heels, Succubus
* Back: 12, Cockvine Tentacles
* Tail: 1, Long, Prehensile, Aphrodisiac, Tailcunt, Tailcock, Gooey, Demonic
* Tail, Genital Type: Iridescent, Demonic, Cock, Vagina
* Tail, Genital Volume: 15.46 cubic inches
* Tail, Genital Capacity: 12239.067 cubic inches
* Genital Elasticity: 6.5
* Genital Location: Under-tail, Genital Slit
* Pheromone Level: 6
Chest
* Nipples: 2 Glowing Pink Nipples, 1 per breast, Lactation Active
* Nipple, Length Ratio: 2.6
* Areola, Width Ratio: 1.1
Lactation
* Milk, Type: Vanae Huntress Milk
* Milk, Capacity: 100 %
* Milk, Current: 2000 mLs
* Milk, Max: 2000 mLs
* Milk, Production Training: 125 %
* Milk, Production Bonus: 150 %
Breasts
* Breast, Size: FF-cups (+12)
* Breast, Silicone Size Rating: 12
* Breast, Lactation Size Rating: 1.5
* Breast Row, Weight: 15.8 lbs
* Nipple, Length: 1 9/16” each
* Areola, Size: 1 5/16” each
Male Organs
* Penis, Count: 3
* Prostate, Volume: 0 mLs
* Prostate, Weight: 2.175 lbs
* Penis, Weight: 13.435 lbs, total
* Cum, Type: Goo Cum
* Cum, Capacity: 29.2 %
* Cum, Quantity Modifier: 7025 %
* Cum, Current Internal: 875 mLs
* Cum, Probable Ejaculation: 2320 mLs
* Cum, Max: 3000 mLs
* Refractory Rate: 350 %
* Virility: 700 %
First Penis
* Type: Scaled, Nubby, Aphrodisiac, Gooey, Iridescent, Demonic
* Length, Flaccid: 3”
* Length, Current: 1’
* Thickness: 3”
* Thickness, Ratio Modifier: 150 %
* Girth: 9 7/16”
* Volume, Physical: 81.29 cubic inches
* Volume, Effective: 60.97 cubic inches
* Capacity: 88.064 cubic inches
* Weight: 3.049 lbs
* Piercing: 1 Length 0 String? :(
Second Penis
* Type: Sheathed, Aphrodisiac, Ribbed, Nubby, Gooey, Lubricated, Prehensile, Glittering Silver, Synthetic
* Length, Current: 2’ 6”
* Length, Erect: 2’ 6”
* Thickness: 2”
* Thickness, Ratio Modifier: 40 %
* Girth: 6 5/16”
* Volume, Physical: 93.2 cubic inches
* Volume, Effective: 69.9 cubic inches
* Capacity: 100.967 cubic inches
* Weight: 3.495 lbs
Third Penis
* Type: Knotted, Ribbed, Gooey, Iridescent, Gryvain
* Length, Flaccid: 3 3/4”
* Length, Current: 1’ 3”
* Length, Erect: 1’ 3”
* Thickness: 3 3/4”
* Thickness, Ratio Modifier: 150 %
* Girth: 11 13/16”
* Knot Thickness: 3 3/4”
* Knot Girth: 11 13/16”
* Volume, Physical: 158.77 cubic inches
* Volume, Effective: 119.08 cubic inches
* Capacity: 172.001 cubic inches
* Weight: 6.892 lbs
Female Organs
* Vagina, Count: 3
* Clitoris, Count: 120
* Clitoris, Length: 1”, each
* Clitoris, Weight: 1.5 lbs, total
* Girlcum, Type: Goo
* Girlcum, Quantity Modifier: 26000 %
* Girlcum, Probable Ejaculation: 175370 mLs
* Fertility: 500 %
* Fertility, Speed Modifier: 10100 %
* Fertility, Quantity Modifier: 10050 %
First Vagina
* Type: Aphrodisiac, Gooey, Iridescent, Human
* Hymen: Taken
* Capacity, Bonus: 1000 cubic inches
* Capacity, Effective: 12239.067 cubic inches
* Looseness Level, Current: 0.5
* Looseness Level, Minimum: 0
* Wetness Level: 5.2, Squirter
* Clitoris: 100
* Clitoris, Weight: 1.25 lbs, total
Second Vagina
* Type: Gooey, Iridescent, Frostwyrm
* Clitoris: 10
* Clitoris, Weight: 0.125 lbs, total
Third Vagina
* Type: Nubby, Gooey, Iridescent, Gryvain
* Clitoris: 10
* Clitoris, Weight: 0.125 lbs, total
Belly
* Belly, Size Rating: 0 (0)
Ass
* Hip, Size Rating: 0
* Butt, Size Rating: 18
* Butt, Weight: 10.8 lbs
* Butt, Tone: 0/20/100
* Anus: 1, Slightly Pumped, Aphrodisiac, Gooey, Asshole
* Anus, Virginity: Taken
* Anus, Capacity, Bonus: 1500 cubic inches
* Anus, Capacity, Effective: 18018 cubic inches
* Anus, Looseness Level: 1
* Anus, Wetness Level: 5
Sexuality
* Orgasms, Total: 4201
* Orgasms, Time Since Last Orgasm: 2 hours 5 minutes
* Masturbation, Times Autofellatio: 18
* Masturbation, Times Used Upgraded Hardlight Strap-On: 4

Core Statistics
Advancement
* Level: 10, Max
* Experience: 10664493/2250000
* Credits: 12695486
Active Stats
* Shields: 100 %, 0/350/350
* HP: 100 %, 0/110/110
* Lust: 55 %, 70/220/400
* Energy: 100 %, 0/133/133
Passive Stats
* Physique: 100 %, 0/50/50
* Reflexes: 100 %, 0/50/50
* Aim: 100 %, 0/50/50
* Intelligence: 100 %, 0/50/50
* Willpower: 100 %, 0/50/50
* Libido: 100 %, 100/200/200
* Taint: 100 %, 0/100/100, Corrupted

Equipment:
Melee Weapon: Custom Shock Gear
Ranged Weapon: FZR Fire Suppression System
Armor: Suit of Augment-weave Armor
Shield: Prototype Pirate Shield
Accessory: Shield Aug Bracers
Underwear Bottom: Hardlight Anti-grav Thong
Underwear Top: Hardlight Undershirt

Combat Statistics
Physical Combat
* Accuracy Bonus, Melee: 7 %
* Accuracy Bonus, Ranged: 27 %
* Critical Chance, Melee: 16 %
* Critical Chance, Ranged: 10 %
* Defense, Armor: 12
* Defense, Shields: 13
* Defense, Lust: 10
* Evasion Bonus: 1 %
* Fortification: 10
* Melee Damage, Kinetic: 30.5
* Melee Damage, Electric: 24.5
* Ranged Damage, Freezing: 49
* Attack Drone Damage, Electric: 23 - 28
* Resistance, Kinetic: 0 % HP, 30 % Shields
* Resistance, Electric: 24 % HP, -25 % Shields
* Resistance, Burning: 0 % HP, 15 % Shields
Sexual Combat
* Sexiness: 8
* Tease Skill, Ass: 100/100
* Tease Skill, Chest: 100/100
* Tease Skill, Crotch: 100/100
* Tease Skill, Hips: 100/100
* Tease Skill, Oral: 4/100
Combat Performance
* Combat, Losses: 42
* Combat, Victories: 735
* Tease, Times Used Ass: 213
* Tease, Times Used Chest: 128
* Tease, Times Used Crotch: 147
* Tease, Times Used Hips: 105
* Tease, Times Used Oral: 4

Location Information
Current Location
* System: Kalas
* Area: Indoors, Public
* Rules: Nudity Illegal
Current Ship Details
* Name: Saber
* Manufacturer/Model: REAPER
* Base Value: 448749 Credits
* Shields: 100 %, 0/5000/5000
* Armor: 100 %, 0/4417/4417
* Energy: 100 %, 0/300/300
* Defense, Shield: 30
* Defense, Armor: 50
* Power Generation: 65
* Agility: 45
* Sensors: 20
* Systems: 45
* Thrust: 45
* Modules, Total Capacity: 7
* Modules, Installed: 7
* Modules, Crew: 6
* Weapons, Total: 4/4
* Gadgets, Total: 1
Ship Location
* System: Kalas

General Statistics
Crew
* Total Recruited: 16
* Total Onboard: 10
Travel
* Time Spent Moving From Room to Room: 27 days 9 hours 27 minutes
* Time Spent Flying: 84 days 20 hours 12 minutes
Sexploration
* Sleeping With: Trinity
* Virginities Claimed: 9
* Panties Owned: 12

Reproduction Statistics
Offspring
* Total: 709
* Total @ Daycare: 343
* Births, Total: 678
* Births, Bothrioc Eggs, Fertile: 13
* Births, Bothrioc Eggs, Infertile: 94
* Births, Butt Bug Eggs, Total: 35
* Births, Butt Bug Eggs, Infertile: 33
* Births, Butt Bug Eggs, Fertile, Hybrid: 2
* Births, Cockvines: 176
* Births, Cockvines, Captured: 5
* Births, Cunt Snake Eggs, Hatched: 7
* Births, Moon’s Eggs: 5
* Births, Korgonne Young: 1
* Births, Lapinara Eggs: 14
* Births, Milodan Young: 36
* Births, Nyrean Eggs, Huntress: 16
* Births, Nyrean Eggs, Royal: 9
* Births, Nyrean Eggs, Total: 25
* Births, Psychic Tentacle Beasts, Total: 4
* Births, Psychic Tentacle Beasts @ Daycare: 4
* Births, Rahn Eggs, Total: 108
* Births, Rahn Eggs @ Daycare: 64
* Births, Rahn Eggs @ TamaniCorp: 44
* Births, Raskvel Eggs, Total: 135
* Births, Venus Pitcher Seeds, Total: 19
* Births, Venus Pitcher Seeds, Planted: 2
* Births, Venus Pitcher Seeds @ Daycare: 10
* Births, Water Queen Young: 18
* Sired, Total: 31
* Sired, Moon’s Eggs: 6
* Sired, Ilaria’s Children: 6
* Sired, Stella’s Children: 10
* Sired, Ula’s Children: 4
* Sired, Zheniya Children: 3
* Sired, Zil Children: 2
Produce
* Total: 262
* Births, Ovalasting Eggs, Total: 526
* Births, TamaniCorp Egg Trainer Eggs, Total: 255
* Births, Venus Pitcher Seeds, Unfertilized: 7

Genetic Makeup
Genotype Grades
* Goo: 66.67 %, 4/6
* Amazon: 75 %, 3/4
* Canine: 20 %, 1/5
* Demon: 100 %, 5/5
* Frostwyrm: 16.67 %, 1/6
* Red Myr: 50 %, 4/8
* Vanae: 33.33 %, 2/6
* Vulpine: 50 %, 2/4

Infection Statistics
SSTDs

Parasite Statistics
Butt Bugs
* Attached: Female Butt Bug, Orange-Striped
* Attached Female Butt Bug, Offspring Produced: 35
* Captured: Male Butt Bug
* Captured Male Butt Bug, Masturbation, Anal, Total: 1
Cunt Snake
* Feeding, Total: 65 times
* Reproduction, Eggs in Hatchery: 7
* Reproduction, Eggs Laid Total: 7
Mimbranes
* Reproduction, Total Noticed: 9 times

Advanced Shielding - Grants a defense bonus to your shields equal to 25% of your intelligence.
Akane’s Painslut - Your body is attuned to Akane’s methods of pleasurable pain. You have a chance to gain bonus Defense every time you take HP damage which increases with lower health... but you’ll also take additional lust damage. With higher lust, you gain bonus defence!
Amazonian Endurance - Allows you to orgasm without fatiguing.
Amazonian Needs - Increases minimum lust by 20.
Armor Tweaks - Grants a 20% bonus to defense values provided by equipped armor.
Attack Drone - Grants an attack drone that will automatically fire on your enemies every combat round as long as your shields are up. The drone will also bolster your shields with its own, raising your maximum shielding by three points per level. Grants acquired drones more damage.
Autofellatio Queen - Allows you to recover energy by drinking your own seed.
Barcoded - A sleek black barcode is printed on your ass, left there by Dr. Belle for purely scientific purposes.
Black Latex - Gives you delightful latex skin, but keeps you slightly more aroused at all times.
Breed Hungry - Increases speed that semen is created at and the pregnancy speed.
Broodmother - Increases the maximum gestation quantity of pregnancies, where possible.
Buttslut - Ensures your ass always remains bubbly and that fluids shot inside will heal your injuries.
Charge Shield - Allows you to infuse your shield with a destructive electrical charge that can blind your foes when struck or damage melee attackers. Costs 15 energy and expires after being triggered twice.
Charge Weapon - Grants the ability to charge your melee weapon with electricity for even deadlier strikes!
Concussive Shot - Grants the ability to fire explosive-tipped arrows when equipped with a bow in combat. The arrows have a chance to stun for 1 to 2 combat rounds.
Corrupted - Increases your maximum libido but prevents the loss of taint.
Deflector Regeneration - Grants the ability to restore a moderate amount of shielding and energy over four combat rounds. Usable once per combat at no cost.
Drone Control - Grants any drone you control (whether you made or acquired it) a damage bonus equal to 25% of your Intelligence.
Elasticity - Increases the elasticity of your orifices and renders them more resistant to stretching.
Energizing Libido - Your insatiable libido energizes your body during sex, giving you more energy through sheer adrenaline.
Enhanced Dampeners - Grants a 50% vulnerability reduction to damage absorbed by your shield generator.
Fight Smarter - Improves melee and ranged accuracy by a small portion of your intelligence.
Flower Power - Everything about being a pollen-producing flower nymph is deeply arousing. It has its upsides, though: the effect you have on most foes, for instance.
Fuck Sense - Allows your sense ability to base success off your libido instead of intelligence.
Gravidic Disruptor - Grants the ability to deal Unresistable damage to targeted enemies.
Heroic Reserves - Raises your maximum energy reserves by 33, allowing you to use more special attacks before tiring.
Implant-tastic - Your body will convert most of the mass in your breasts, butt cheeks, hips and lips into silicone.
Inhuman Desire - Increases maximum lust by 300.
Jungle Queen Scent - You smell like a mighty queen of the jungle. Boosts tease attacks.
Limber - Grants an addition 20% chance to escape from grapples!
Linked Emitters - Grants 5% critical hit chance with energy weapons while your shields are up.
Mimbrane Symbiosis - Attached Mimbranes will no longer drain your willpower when feeding.
Myr Venom - Grants a love-bite tease ability that deals a little lust damage to your opponent.
Nyrea Eggs - Your body naturally produces nyrea eggs.
Omega Fever - Your body will cycle through the stages of heat whenever your ass is not incubating.
Pheromone Sweat - Slightly boosts tease attack and arousal while sweating.
Rahn Super Incubator - The modification you received from Breedwell decreases the length of time rahn eggs need to incubate within you. Increases rahn pregnancy incubation speed modifier by 40%.
Rapid Recharge - Grants passive shield regeneration on any turn where no damage is taken.
Second Attack - Allows you to make a second, low-accuracy attack whenever you perform a melee attack.
Shield Regen - Builds a redundancy into your shields that can reactivate them at 25% capacity once per fight after they drop.
Shield Tweaks - Grants your shield generator an additional 2 points of shield protection per level.
Static Burst - Grants the ability to briefly overload your shield emitter. The burst shocks any enemies in close proximity, freeing you from grapples for a small energy cost.
STD Immune - You are immune to sexually transmitted diseases.
True Doll - Your body is composed of silicone, rubber and plastic, boosting your sexiness and upgrading your elasticity.
Ultra-Exhibitionist - The pleasures of exhibitionism have been seared into your body, locking your exhibitionism at max value. Also boosts minimum lust and lust gain when in civilization.
Weapon Tweaks - Allows you to do 20% additional damage with melee energy weapons thanks to after-market modifications.

The bust is just an edit of a picture of Krystal, and as for the uber stats I like to imagine they come with being a sex demon.

Last edited:

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
After I lot of tinkering I think I managed to make my Steele into a close approximation of this lovely shark lady(The wings are just a bonus of course)
0147-66005808-p02.jpg
You started your journey as a half-ausar, but you’ve become a suula over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 6 feet and 4 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.93 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

Your suit of armor is silvery-gray.

Your face is fairly human in shape, but is covered in glistening, blue scales over slick, tan skin. A set of razor-sharp, retractable shark-teeth fill your mouth and gives your visage a slightly angular appearance. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with full lips and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes are predatory in nature, each with a vertical slit surrounded by a blue iris. Your sclera are completely pitch black, giving you a slightly dangerous air. The very long, azure hair on your head is overlapped by a pair of triple-parted, sail-like ears. The topmost sail points straight up while the other more smaller ones curve down. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, covered in a layer of smooth, blue scales, and a pair of large, feathery wings sprout from your back. Though you usually keep the aquamarine-colored wings folded close, they can unfurl to allow you to soar as gracefully as a bird. Swirls of luminous azure trace brighter accents across much of your form. You are soaked in layers of sloppy fem-cum, making your messy sexcapades obvious to everyone around you. Your skin is secreting a constant layer of lubrication, giving it a slick oiled shine. From the elbows of your slick, blue scaled arms there are small, piscine fins. Your fingers are tipped with sharp black claws and are connected by webbing, perfect for giving you extra momentum while swimming. You have wide hips that make you move with a sexy, swinging gait, and your rump fills out your clothing nicely. A long, shark-tail trails down from your backside, swaying to and fro while giving you a dangerous air. Halfway across it grows a smaller dorsal fin. You have a pair of powerful legs, with clawed, plantigrade feet, strong enough to propel you through water. Your belly is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

A pair of gills are growing out just below your neck, spreading out horizontally and draping down your chest. They allow you to stay in the water for quite a long time. You have two tits, capped with one 1.6-inch teat each. The rather huge areolae are pink. Your cushiony tits are so full that they feel about to burst! Spending time like this is going to slow your milk production. You could easily fill a big G-cup bra.

Your masculine endowments are concealed within a well-hidden slit when not in use, though when the need arises, you can part your concealed entrance and reveal your true self. Your suula-prick is 12 inches long and two inches across when fully erect. The crown is surrounded by tiny tentacles with a venomous, aphrodisiac payload. At its base a number of similar, longer tentacles have formed, guaranteeing that pleasure will be forced upon your partners.

You have a blue, suula pussy, with one 0.5-inch clit. Thick streams of fem-spunk drool constantly from your slobbering tenta-gina, its lips slightly parted. The exterior opening is framed in writhing tentacles and the interior is lined with aphrodisiac-laced cilia.

You have one ass, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.
Personal Statistics
* Name: Ranzo Steele
* Affinity: Aim
* Initial Race: Half-ausar
* Current Race: Suula
* Height: 6’ 4”
* Weight: 176.192 lbs
* Sex: Hermaphrodite
* Gender Preference: Female
* Gender Appearance Rating: 193.54, Feminine
* Femininity: 84 %
* Personality Score: 6, Kind
* Alcohol Tolerance: 26/100
* Exhibitionism: 67.5/100
* Carry Threshold: 5512.504 lbs
Head
* Face: Muzzled, Suula
* Hair: Azure, Hair
* Hair, Length: 2’ 5”
* Ears: 4”, Long, Shark
* Eyes: 2, Blue, Suula
* Lips: Plump, Peach
* Tongue: Long, Prehensile, Tapered, Demonic
Body
* Tone: 0/96/100
* Thickness: 0/38/100
* Skin: Smooth, Lubricated, Scales
* Skin Tone: Tan
* Accent Color: Luminous Azure Markings
* Fur Color: Aquamarine
* Scale Color: Blue
* Arms: 2, Shark
* Legs: 2, Plantigrade, Scaled, Suula
* Back: 2, Feathered, Aquamarine, Avian Wings
* Tail: 1, Long, Scaled, Suula
* Genital Elasticity: 1.25
* Genital Location: Waist, Genital Slit
Chest
* Nipples: 2 Pink Nipples, 1 per breast, Lactation Active
* Nipple, Length Ratio: 2.5
* Areola, Width Ratio: 1.25
Lactation
* Milk, Type: Milk
* Milk, Capacity: 200 %
* Milk, Current: 2000 mLs
* Milk, Max: 1000 mLs
* Milk, Production Training: 125 %
* Milk, Production Bonus: 100 %
Breasts
* Breast, Size: Big G-cups
* Breast, Lactation Size Rating: 4.5
* Breast Row, Weight: 14.9 lbs
* Nipple, Length: 1 11/16” each
* Areola, Size: 1 11/16” each
Male Organs
* Penis, Count: 1
* Prostate, Volume: 2.214 mLs
* Prostate, Weight: 0.123 lbs
* Cum, Type: Cum
* Cum, Capacity: 29 %
* Cum, Quantity Modifier: 1300 %
* Cum, Current Internal: 90 mLs
* Cum, Probable Ejaculation: 90 mLs
* Cum, Max: 312 mLs
* Refractory Rate: 100 %
* Virility: 100 %
Penis
* Type: Stinger Base, Stinger Tip, Aphrodisiac, Aquamarine, Suula
* Length, Current: 9 3/4”
* Thickness: 2”
* Thickness, Ratio Modifier: 100 %
* Girth: 6 5/16”
* Volume: 36.65 cubic inches
* Capacity: 7.635 cubic inches
* Weight: 1.833 lbs
Female Organs
* Vagina, Count: 1
* Clitoris, Count: 1
* Clitoris, Length: 0.5 in
* Girlcum, Type: Girl Cum
* Girlcum, Quantity Modifier: 100 %
* Girlcum, Probable Ejaculation: 790 mLs
* Fertility: 1215 %
* Fertility, Speed Modifier: 200 %
* Fertility, Quantity Modifier: 100 %
Vagina
* Type: Stinger Base, Stinger Tip, Aphrodisiac, Blue, Suula
* Capacity, Bonus: 30 cubic inches
* Capacity, Effective: 260.917 cubic inches
* Looseness Level, Current: 2
* Looseness Level, Minimum: 1
* Wetness Level: 6.1, Squirter
* Clitoris: 1
* Clitoris, Weight: 0.006 lbs
Belly
Ass
* Hip, Size Rating: 12
* Butt, Size Rating: 8
* Butt, Weight: 5.067 lbs
* Anus, Virginity: Taken
* Anus, Capacity: 35 cubic inches
* Anus, Wetness Level: 2
Sexuality
* Orgasms, Total: 532
* Orgasms, Time Since Last Orgasm: 11 hours 0 minutes

Last edited:
Reactions: cobra and ShySquare
Jul 9, 2019
LOL mine is super vanilla compared to y'alls. He originally spawned as a run to test some things but then I got addicted to his run.
You are a human. You’re a good 6 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.83 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a Jumper jumpsuit, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with tan skin. Overall, your visage has a square chin, chiseled jawline, and beard. Blue-colored eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. Your short, black curled hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. In addition, your body looks soaked, completely drenched in thick layers of sweat, signaling the exertion of your previous physical activities. You have curved hips that match your trim, lithe body, and your manly backside molds closely against your form. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your six pack is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a sleek, tight featherweight’s six pack. Above it, you have a defined chest, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have a pink, human pussy, with one 0.3-inch clit. Thin streams of fem-spunk occasionally dribble from your slit. The exterior lips are normal and feminine for the most part.

You have one backdoor, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.
* Name: Tiberius Steele
* Race: Human
* Height: 6’
* Weight: 116.499 lbs
* Sex: Female
* Gender Preference: Male
* Gender Appearance Rating: -135, Masculine
* Masculinity: 82 %
* Personality Score: 12, Kind
* Alcohol Tolerance: 1/100