Shou's TiTS Busts

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Those gold myr bath pic and lana are by fast best pics you made ^^

Thou I wonder what the deal with red or blue glow of Lana is *confused*

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Ahh I see. I assume color of those marking not making any difference or it does?

markings actually change color, Shou was just putting that into the picture, unless he makes the image a gif that shows the color shifting. Think of a squid or cuttlefish with it's biolume markings. It works like that, that's probably where the creator for Lane got the idea.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Okay now it all clear, yet we may not get this two pick made into some kind of gif to been seen ingame...too much of good stuff :( Only one npc so far that would justify adding gif for it bust ^^

Also wasn't Shou she not he? o_O

Shouyousei

Eccentric Artist
Creator
Oct 2, 2015
Watertown, New York
shouart.weebly.com
Male Lane (Arm rejiggered and fixed.)

MLane.png

MLane-Blu.png

Male Lane, Aroused

MLane2.png

MLane2-Blu.png

Male Lane, Clothed

MLane3.png

MLane3-Blu.png

Attachments

• MLane2.png
    MLane2.png
    542.1 KB · Views: 24
  • MLane2.png
    MLane2.png
    542.1 KB · Views: 25
  • MLane2.png
    MLane2.png
    542.1 KB · Views: 25
  • MLane2-Blu.png
    MLane2-Blu.png
    543.2 KB · Views: 24
  • MLane2-Blu.png
    MLane2-Blu.png
    543.2 KB · Views: 24
  • MLane2-Blu.png
    MLane2-Blu.png
    543.2 KB · Views: 25
  • MLane3.png
    MLane3.png
    535.4 KB · Views: 23
  • MLane3.png
    MLane3.png
    535.4 KB · Views: 22
  • MLane3.png
    MLane3.png
    535.4 KB · Views: 22
  • MLane3-Blu.png
    MLane3-Blu.png
    552.5 KB · Views: 22
  • MLane3-Blu.png
    MLane3-Blu.png
  • MLane3-Blu.png
    MLane3-Blu.png

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I really like pretty much everything about Shade's picture and plump women are my jam, but shouldn't she be a bit more toned and/or tanned? Granted, I would rather see her description get changed to fit this image than the other way around.

Juicyjuice

Mar 3, 2016
I'm loving all the busts, as well as the busts you've been drawing. Just curious, not making a request, is Lane with his/her tassels open planned for some time in the future?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Mind my curiousity...Isn't that weapon she hold quite similar to Lance of Longinus from old Eva not rebuild (thou not seen all new rebuild parts so they may have used the same design again)?

yup... that's pretty damn similar in design to the Longinus there is some design differences but the overall two prong lance/spear look of it makes it quite similar.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
yup... that's pretty damn similar in design to the Longinus there is some design differences but the overall two prong lance/spear look of it makes it quite similar.

Also that part between end of handle and tips (that helix) made me initial thought about Lance of Longinus. So yeah now I looking more I feel it's really similar...I would laugh if ingame her weapon would be classified as type of lance xD

Shouyousei

Eccentric Artist
Creator
Oct 2, 2015
Watertown, New York
shouart.weebly.com
Also that part between end of handle and tips (that helix) made me initial thought about Lance of Longinus. So yeah now I looking more I feel it's really similar...I would laugh if ingame her weapon would be classified as type of lance xD

Her in-game weapon is in fact a lance! A Storm Lance. I did look at the Lance from Eva for inspiration, but I also looked at the fact that every type of electrical prod/device has two prongs at the end of it. I mean, tazers, plugs, prods... So that prompted the double end as well!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Her in-game weapon is in fact a lance! A Storm Lance. I did look at the Lance from Eva for inspiration, but I also looked at the fact that every type of electrical prod/device has two prongs at the end of it. I mean, tazers, plugs, prods... So that prompted the double end as well!

Heh then I think that helix section was clearly ispired by Eva Lance design :p Like how many lances got that helix section...usualy it would be just splitting in two without any fancy appearance of this split section ^^

Her face is amazingly detailed and the look is as tempting as her figure.

Well her face...kinda reminds me one of my country currently popular popstar.