Sex Dungeons and Dragon Queens. ( For Aphroditus)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[I forgot how long you said you were going to be gone.]

"Confident, eh?" he asked, as he forced her down to the very bottom of his cock. "Fine then, get on your hands and knees," he said, shoving her down onto her back. "I want to fuck you like the bitch you are." The minotaur rose on his knees, and Breka swore she could see the outline of his cock in her stomach as her pelvis was lifted off the floor by the monster's manhood.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Brekka's eyes crossed at the strain,
'He's not going to make this easy' she thought.
She quickly tied her long raven black hair into a bun, securing the key in place and makeing it harder to reach/pull. A manuver she had performed countless times in the past with quick precision before rolling over on the beast's massive girth to get on her hands and knees.
'I'll need to steel myself and outlast him if I've any chance at escaping' she though to herself as she prepared herself an called upon deep reserves of strength.

[Defy Danger + Con, ... oohhh yeesh, a 4]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The minotaur began thrusting away almost immediately. Breka's breasts flopped beneath her as the beast-man hammered away at her pussy, each thrust burying his cock to the hilt before pulling back until his medial ring was about to slip free, and slamming back home. To make matters worse, he took a liking to her jiggling ass, and his hand came down upon it with a loud crack, causing her to reflexively clench around his member, making it feel even larger. An hour passed... then two, and still the beast did not cum.
Breka was pushed to orgasm at least five times, before the monster finally tensed. The blunt head of his cock flared even wider, and he let out a animalistic bellow and a warm bloom filled Breka's stomach as he emptied his balls deep into her. Finally, he pulled his massive rod out, and she was able to slump onto her stomach. Her pussy was pink, puffy, and so swollen that barely any cum leaked from it. Her knees were raw from their contact with the cold stone floor, and her ass was as red as a cherry from the brutes near constant spanking. She was, in short, a mess.
The minotaur snorted as he looked down at his handy work. "Catch your breath," he said. "We go again as soon as I am ready. Next time I will use your ass." Breka's eyes widened in horror. He didn't even sound winded.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
There was only one manuver left that could get her out of this jam.
Brekka crawled around on her battered knees and looked up at her foe.
"Well you'll need some lubrication then,"
She said as she moved in closer and sat up to begin licking her own juices off the monster's shaft and cradleing his balls. Then, just as she was poised and ready, she grabbed him by the scroat with both hands and squeezed down on his balls like a vice grip.

[Hack and slash dosen't apply here since hes unarmed an unexpecting so thats, ... 8 damage!]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The monsters howl reverberated off the walls of the cell, as he clutched his balls in pain, and his cock slid back into it's sheath. He tried to get up, but his knees gave out, and he was momentarily stunned. If Breka had a plan, now was the time.

[Ooooooouch.]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Yeah, almost feel bad for him.]

With the speed and grace of a dancer Brekka bolted for the door. A twist of her wrist and a quick snappy nod of her head undid the bun and loosed the key from her hair, before she jammed it into the lock of the door and made her eacape!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Breka leaned against the door, only to find herself staring at the little round-faced man who had locked her in that cell to begin with. He sat in a small chair across the hall from her, flanked by to guards standing at attention. "You made it!? Oh, thank goodness you made it," he exclaimed. "I was beginning to think we'd have to find another champion. Please, follow me, you must be exhausted from that ordeal, let's get you freshened up. Guard! Don't just stand there, give her your cloak."
One of the guardsmen stepped forward, and offered Breka his cloak, while doing his best to avert his eyes. Breka realized that not only was she still naked, but now that she was standing, there was minotaur cum slowly oozing out of her womanhood.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
As she appeared in a huff, her hair a mess, her skin still flush, leaning against the wall with one hand all she said was
"And draw me a bath"
As she snatched the cloak from the gaurd an tied it around herself into a snug fitting toga.
After she had time to wash, eat, collect her gear, and unpack the ordeal over some quick religious rites and tanric meditation she awaited another of the king's emmisaries so she could be formally given her reward.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Late that evening, Breka was brought to the grand throne room of the castle, and knelt before King Barbose. An imposing man, though he was reaching his middle years, Barbose was still in his prime, with broad shoulders, and a barrel chest. His brown hair was long and curly, and matched the beard growing from his chin. Despite his hale physic, the king's eyes were dark from lack of sleep, and worry. "So, you are the one who has been selected to retrieve my daughter," he said.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"Yes your higness, I and the other faith millitant of Nimenya were outraged when we heard of your daughter's capture."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Then I will trust you to make haste," he said. "Chancellor!"
At the King's command, the small bespectacled man from before stepped forward with a black box in his hands. He opened the box, slowly, revealing a shining silver gauntlet with four brilliant sapphires studding the knuckles. "The Fist of Shaping, to aid you on your quest," he stated.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"The fist it very powerful," the chancellor explained. "While wearing it, you will be able to reshape the flesh and bone of your body into almost any form you can imagine. Claws, wings, fins, gills, nothing is beyond it. But, as with all great power, there is a cost. Warping the body too far, can have terrible effects on the mind. More than one person who has donned this gauntlet had dove into madness, transforming themselves into unspeakable monstrosities."
"It is for this reason," the King continued, "that you should only use it sparingly."

[The Fist of Shaping, is very powerful. You can use it to gain any number of features, including heavy armor, natural weapons, extra limbs, and so forth. But, the more outlandish the form, the greater the chance of having to roll a wisdom check to hold onto your humanity, as the power begins to have serious effects on your mind.]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Lol, 0 wisdom and a kink for transforming? Lets see how long this lasts]

"Steel and Sapphires eh? I'm going to need a new outfit" was all she said before snatching up the gauntlet and walking out of the audience chamber to begin the work of preperation and provisioning for her journey.

First stop was the smithy, when asked what she was looking for Brekka paused a moment to consider if she should get armor to fit her frame as it is now or if she should morph it first. Certainly a larger frame and a more imposing stature would aide her in battle, and a little bit of that minotaur's inhuman endurance would go a long way too surely.
Started with the words
"Something to match this"
She said extending the fist pf shaping now upon her arm, before clenching her fist to call upon its power.
Almost immediately she was enveloped in an azure glow as she began to grow a full foot taller! Next her legs began to shift as her feet formed hooves crushing her bronze stilleto greives under her new weight. A mottled pattern of brown/ beige fur now clung to the intensifying musculature of her legs, more power, more speed. The new expanse also caused her ass to gain a good bit of jiggle to it and her tits balloned out two full cup-sizes, becoming D cups! They strained against her breast plate threataning to spill out over the top. Lastly a large pair of angular pointed bovine horns sprouted from her head, nothing like a natural battering ram with a thicker skull to boot.
"All of it" she said looking down at the smith now from her newfound height.

As she awaited the forging of her new steel weapon and armor she sent an errant boy with some coin to buy her a long blue scarf and to post the following bulliten
"King's chosen Champion & Knight Exemplar seeks stalwart squire to aide in epic quest..."

[I'm rolling for the recruit move! I get +2 I belive because (+1 if you make it known what you’re setting out to do & +1 if you make it known that they’ll get a share of whatever you find. {Except the princess, obviously}) that bonus may be even higher if I/the crown can afford to pay them well and depending on my reputation around here. But anywhay here goes, 2d6+2 ... 12! Blammo I'm on fire! That means I get my pick of a number of skilled applicants and there is no penalty for not taking any of them along. Side question. Can I use this thing to warp other people too?]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[No, the gauntlet affects only the person wearing it, though if you trust a person enough, you could give it to them to wear.]

In the two days that it took for the smith to resize a suitable set of armor for the now half minotaur, several applicants stepped forward to answer her call to arms.

The first, and most eager, was a young boy, barely eighteen, named Fritz. He was a pretty boy to say the least, with big green eyes, and curly golden locks framing the face of an angel. He also seemed every bit the starry-eyed youth yearning to go on an adventure; he didn't even seem all that taken back by Breka's new appearance. "Oh, please let me accompany you, ma'am. My mother, the duchess, has been hoping that a I would find a suitable knight to apprentice myself to, and when I heard that a warrior of love was seeking a squire, I knew destiny was calling." It made sense, a noble's child wishing to squire themselves to a knight was nothing out of the ordinary, but the fact that he seemed to eager to join a knight of the love god gave Breka pause. Among the faithful, there were these things called 'virgin goats', young men who tried to join the church of love thinking that it was a pathway to lots of easy sex. If this kid was one of them, he would likely be hoping for some action on the road.
[Loyalty:3 Minstrel:2 Priest:2 Cost- Debauchery

The second potential recruit was a young woman in her early twenties, named Shara. She was a lithe girl with deeply tanned skin, hazel eyes, and chocolate brown hair that fell in thick locks down her back. "I hear you're looking for help on the road. If you need help getting through the woods then I'm your girl... for a cut of the take." Well, the young woodsman made her intentions known, well enough. Still she carried herself with a confidence that most other people her age lacked, and that usually meant skill in her line of work; shoddy woodsmen didn't last long. At the same time, that mercenary streak could be a double edged sword.
[Loyalty:1 Tracker:4 Burglar:2 Cost- Money

The final applicant was a brash young man, a little older than Fritz but still more boy than man, named Gerald. Her was a strapping youth, with strong arms and legs, and a square jaw. His short black hair almost covered a set of piercing blue eyes. "I hear you're looking to save the Princess, and bust a few heads while you're at it. When do we leave?" He was definitely confident, and when Breka noticed the pin of the city guard on his shirt she understood why. Despite his age, this young man was likely no stranger to the thrill of combat.
[Loyalty:2 Protector:3 Warrior:3 Cost- Fame and glory

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Brekka deemed the two lads worthy of acompanying her on this quest saying
"Gerald your blade will be a fine addition to this quest, consider your self a sellsword under my employ. Fritz I have an even greater honor for you"
She said with a wicked smile
"I shall take you on as my own personal squire And acolyte of Nimenya in training! This means I will train you in a measure of swordsmanship but more importantly you will be initated in the rites of the faithful."
She said before tossing Gerald a bag of coin and issuing his first order.
"Gerald go and get your armor reinforced, your weapons sharpened and pick up a short sword for Fritz here. Then when you've done all that take fritz to the seamstress and have him fitted for the most delicate of maidenly garments including a corset, frock, and leggings. Then drag him to the local brothel and see that he is bathed, perfumed, made-up and dressed by the madam there, a woman by the name of large marge. Tell her I want him dolled up but nothing more. If their's any coin leftover see also that he gets a small make-up kit for the road as well. They owe me a favor so it shouldn't be too much trouble. when yo've finished all that meet me at the inn at the edge of town."

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
While she awaited the arrival of her retinue she took to meditating and communing with her god to prepare her for the times ahead. She prayed for wisdom, to judge and strike true, to keep her mind clear and her goal in sight, to know her enemy when she found them and to weather their storm, for sight beyond sight to guide her way.

[I'm going to go ahead and spend my 8 Xp to level up, I also wanted to shuffle my wis and dex since thier both 0 but I kinda forgot how important wis is for some advance moves/paladins. I'm putting my ability point in wisdom to upgrade it to 13 making it a +1 and for my advance move I want to take the cleric spell tie in ability. I also took some liberties to write down some minor bonuses based on my alterations, nothing too OP or that I havent given you in the past for similar morphs. Mainly +1 damage when charging and the forcefull tag when I use my horns. For spells I'm going to take speak with dead and sanctuary.]

Then when she was finished she opened her eyes and decared her crusade for god and everyone to hear:
"I will slay dragon rider Vahn the terrible, a great blight upon this land!"
This quest was acompanied by a vow of Peity and she knew her diety was smiling upon her.
[For my blessings I'm going to take an unwavering sense of direction to the princess and Invulnerability to ... I can't decide between edged weapons or fire ... any input on that?]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[So, basically, you want Fritz dressed like a girl? As for the invulnerability, fire would definitely be more impressive, but blades more utilitarian.]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[I'll take blades then, just incase this dragon breathes lightning or some shit. And yeah, I totally want to dress Fritz up like a pretty girl. He's gonna be my little fuckboy, and I'm going to insist that its a for-real serious part of his initiaton.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The two boys showed up at the appointed place when it came time for the group to leave. Gerald was fitted with a chainmail shirt and sturdy leather pants. He carried a round shield, and longsword strapped across his back, and wore a thick traveler's cloak. Fritz was... less well equipped. He was wearing a light green dress that came down to his mid thigh, as well as a pair of white stockings, that matched the elbow gloves he was wearing. His hair had been styled into a pert bob, and a dash of rouge adorned his cheeks, as well a pink lipstick, and some eyeshadow. Thanks to his effeminate features, no one would be able to tell he was a boy without peeking up his skirt. He did, indeed have a short sword strapped to his waist, and wore a traveler's cloak much like Gerald's. "Do I really need to wear this? he asked, blushing. "I mean, you do realize that this outfit is going to be ruined after just a couple days on the road, right?"

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"Remember Fritz, to please you must first learn to think the way your partner does. A maiden so fair wouldn't resign her favorite frock to ruin, she would endeavor to keep it pristine as possible. & your learning to sew before I give you your old clothes back so get used to it. Also from hence forth I'll be calling you Frita. Sleep well we ride at dawn."
And ride they did, over sweeping hills and boggy lowlands, though valley passes and over rivers, moving with as much haste as the horses could muster, directly to where the dragon rider Vahn was holding their beloved princess.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
If the royal scouts were as good as they claimed, then Dragon Rider Vahn was holed up in an old fortress about a weeks ride from the capitol. The first couple of days went by fairly easily, but that only lasted until they reached the thick forest that marked the edge of the farmlands surrounding the capitol. As their horses picked through the dense trees, Gerald attempted to make small talk. "So, I have to ask, how long are you planning to keep the cow look?" he stated, bluntly; drawing a snicker from Fritz.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Scouts schmouts, I literally have divinely bestowed GPS to the princesses exact location, it aught to be infallible]

"Keep laughing pretty boy, and to answer your question Gerald since as far as I can tell, the glove's power to shape dosen't have a duration; I guess the answer is until I get bored of being able to turn doors into finders with my face. That or If I need a more advantageous shape for the present situation. I don't know really. So far I kinda dig it, maybe this is just me from now on. Brekka the Knight of horns... the horned knight? the Horny Knight? Eh, we may need to workshop that one a bit."
She said casually keeping her eyes on the horizon.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Brekka couldn't really see the horizon in the forest, the trees were too thick in most places, but that wasn't all bad; the mostly coniferous forest provided them with plenty of cover. [Make a Defy Danger roll, using wisdom.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Sadly, the tree cover was a bit of a double edged sword, as the sound of a hunter's horn sounded close by, and the tromping of heavy booted feet suddenly came rumbling towards them. The lights of torches appeared between the trees, and the sharp barking voices of goblins could be heard shouting from all directions; the group had walked into an ambush. Assailants closed in from all directions, and her two companions looked to Breka for orders.