Sagas of Nysa (D&D RP for 3)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With the bath mostly over, and the concerns on her mind assuaged, Tori rose out of the water and made for land. "Thanks, guys. Why don't you work on getting our tent set up after you finish your bath. If sex is such a big part of this culture, then we should make sure we're getting plenty of practice." With that, Tori trotted off to her pack to pick out something to wear. While she didn't really have a lot, she did have one thing that should fit the bill for meeting with a sex crazy noble. Digging through her belongings, she eventually pulled out the green kimono with the twin V-necks that she had worn on the night of the festival back a the hot springs. That night seemed so long ago. Slipping the garment on she was pleased to find that it still fit; hugging her hips and showing off her four tits nicely. With her clothes ready, and her lovers reassured, Tori set off toward the tent of the lady Saint Clair.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"Ah um t-thankyou?" Asher says as the Dutchess gives him somewhat of an compliment, he sits there crisscrossed as he tries his best to keep his eyes on her face rather than anywhere else yet it was a bit difficult seeing as she was naked. Asher's ears perk up a slight bit to help himself listen to the Dutchess as she speaks his facial expressions doing most of the talking for him as it went from just general confusion but a little bit of relief and happiness however it altered rapidly. Once she finishes speaking Asher sits there pondering his thoughts looking towards the elder to see how he may react towards the news, he was quite surprised that the only means of pay was to "Increase" the population which he was certain not many of the villagers wouldn't shy from maybe and it was much fairer than anything he's heard in the past but there had to be a catch right? Asher looked towards the elder allowing him to speak first before he would ask some of his own.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Asher and the Elder_______________________

"Well that surely seems a fair arrangement, I think after our recent festivities that shouldn't be a problem at all. Why I may even get into the spirit of things myself next moon festival!"
The elder said jovially.
"Wonderful I have several contracts right here, I also have one of the long form ones as well made just for large groups such as yourselves. Perhaps once we've sealed the deal we can have a little private party to celebrate?"
The duchess said with a devilish grin
"how about you squire? you seem awfully quiet,"

Tori_____________________________

After asking for directions a few times you approach the tent of the countess St. Clair,
you show yourself in and are immediately confronted with the smell of raw sex. Amidst several duvets and large lounge style pillows are strewn many a semen covered guest of the countess, men, women, herms, jackalopes, fox-morphs, saytrs, and even a Minotaur, all in various stages of rest, recovery or relaxation.
In the center of the room there is a Blond Futanari Saytr sitting upon a large circular bed, her soft bubble butt compliments her D-Cup bombshells well and a flaccid foot-long dong slumbers between her thighs. Her hair flows past her shoulders in braided locks and her green eyes regard you with renewed excitement and interest.

"well well well, I don't believe I've had the pleasure"
She says holding out one delicate hand inviting to to sit next to her upon the bed.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori looked around the tent, taking in the display, as she made her way over to stand before the bed. Satisfied that there were no tanuki among the pile of exhausted bodies, she turned to regard the Countess. The herm in front of her was not what she had been expecting. Not because of the lewd display, Tori had figured that if the commoners walked around naked and fucked in front of strangers then their leaders would likely take it to the extreme, but because of how old she appeared to be. Despite her curvy frame, the countess looked like a teenager; barely older than Sophie. Either these elven people aged much slower, physically, or the Countess had inherited her title at a young age. Either way, it threw a curve ball at Tori with regards as to how to approach the woman, so she decided to start simply.

"Countess St.Clair, I presume." Tori took a long deep bow, revealing the depths of her cleavage to the girl in front of her before straightening. Taking a seat at the edge of the bed, she kept her legs crossed and hanging over the side to appear professional; and to hide the fact that the smell in the tent was beginning to make her womanhood moister than usual. "My name is Victoria Dragmar, and I am here serving as a representative for the recently arrived population of tanuki. We received your letter, and felt it would be impolite not to at least send someone to respond. So, you said you had something to discus with us?" she said, with a smile.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Speaking of which, Kae... that centaur woman wanted to speak to me. Gonna go see what she's getting at, and you can take the information back to the others." She says, before turning to walk down towards the river.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Tori__________________

"My dear, your posture is so ... reserved. Do try and relax, I only want to discuss a bit of business"
She says placing her palm between Tori's shoulder blades and tracing her hand down to the small of her back
"I just wanted to offer my humble service as a patron to you and your people, it wouldn't be right to let some of these other wolf's in sheaps clothing pounce on you first"
The smell of jazmine an lavender floods your nostrils as she leans in closer to murmur in your ear
"One of them literally"

Alex_______________

You follow Gruđun's (the đ makes a Th- sound) directions to her tent by the edge of the river. The walk actually takes you some time (figures really, you ponder to yourself) by the time you arrive at a medium sized brown tent not far from the other soldier's barracks she ha's already removed her breast plate and began the process of brushing her long blond hair. It being freed of her military style braid gave the captain a much softer and inviting feminine appearance.
"Oh you came"
She said half surprised,

Last edited:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Wow, touchy much? Rather than risk insulting a local noble, Tori decided to let the gesture slide, and continued to sit next to the girl. "Thank you for your concern," she said. "Though, I must say that I am a bit surprised. When I received a letter signed by a countess, I had envisioned some a little older."

[Out of curiosity, is her penis human of animal shaped? And is she shaven down there?]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Humanoid, and let's say no, I imagine grooming trends like that are very rare in this pseudo medieval world. I've also included an image for the countess on the roll20 page]

"Not too old I hope..... most patrons keep their vassals for life an when you live as long as some of them do it can make moving up in the world quite.... difficult. Fortunately I've made a career out of being Very persuasive"
The countess continues her groping as her hand rests itself on your juicy thighs
"I've heard your people are very well endowed and I can see the reports weren't exaggerated"
She says hungrily staring at your more than ample cleavage
"I'd love for us to work out a deal"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori rested a hand on top of the countess's, ensuring that the wandering fingers didn't go any further, just yet. She had to admit the girl was cute, and with the okay having been given by her lovers she might not mind a quickie with her, but business before pleasure. "My people? Whoever do you mean?" Tori asked, putting a hand in front of her breasts and motioning upward. She was fairly certain that she never seen any fey at the keep she had been raised in.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"Oh don't be coy, you and your refugees, though my messenger mentioned you all having much more of that -oh so cuddly fur"
She said with a grin
"but that is unmistakably my letter you hold, and I don't generally attribute Coquette with complete buffoonery"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, I thought you meant someone else," Tori said, with a sigh. "But, that's neither here nor there," she said, quickly regaining her composure. "You say that you are a countess, so I must ask, which lands you claim sovereignty over. Not to mention what you would demand of any people who might wish to settle there."

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"Oh we Sidhe share the land, it is the citizenry we claim. The title is les about dominion and more to do with financial status. But the only thing I demand of my tithes is their, complete, loyalty."
She says putting her other hand around your shoulder.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori's face fell, and she sighed, before pulling away slightly and putting a little space between her and the Countess. "Oh my, some of the other villagers may be willing to make such a commitment, but I'm afraid that it's something that I myself can not give." Tori's tone was somber as she slowly removed one of her gloves. "You see, I am already a vassal to another." She held up her hand, revealing the symbol of Epona that had been marked upon her when she first swore her service to the deity. The symbol that now gave off a faint glow.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"It's a hard offer to resist." She answers with a smile. "Especially when we are not so dissimilar." She adds, looking at her lower body as she walks closer. "You look much more womanly with your hair free."

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Tori_________________

"oh one of the clergy! forgive me I was unaware"
The countess's demeanor takes a somewhat modified tone
"I was unaware there were any missionaries still out and afield, you must have been gone quite some time, are your sure the patron who sent you is even still in power? if not I would be very willing to give you and your flock Highly preferential treatment"
She says taking on a more submissive posture, legs spread giving you a clear view of her snatch and her thick rising member

Alex_________________

"thanks, I bet the same is true of yourself, what do you say we do a little further grooming inside? I have some wine and I'm sure we'd have some fascinating post coital war stories to swap"
She says motioning to her tent with a wink

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Alex follows her inside and already feels her nethers begin to stir. "Grooming is never a bad thing, especially when done together."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Perhaps Tori had been a little too vague. "Oh, no no, nothing so formal as all that," she quickly corrected. "I am no clergywoman, nor priestess, I don't even know if Epona has anything resembling an organized religion. I am just a simple ranger, who has agreed to help clean up the land on her behalf. Specifically, to rid it of any daemons. So I'm afraid I cannot make allegiances that would keep me from pursuing that hunt ." Though she tried to sound professional, the fresh blast of musk from the countess, coupled with what was already hanging in the air, was beginning to get to her, and she could feel her clit swelling.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Alex_____________________

You enter into the dim lighting of the tent, neatly arranged about are bits of military style regalia and assorted bits of armor and weaponry, including a phallic looking lance set up upon a weapon rack to the side. in the center of the room just in front of a large bed made of switch grass is a low table with a jug of wine set upon it.
"help yourself, perks of being an officer"
Gruđun says motioning to the jug
Her ample equine rump sways back and forth as she crosses the room to the bed, a swish of her tail gives you a great look at her centaur muff. You can swear it almost winked at you.
She picks up a flat brush from some of her assorted things before saying
"I have yet to brush my backside, I was going to call in an Aide'du comp, but since you're here, why don't you take over?"

Tori_______________________

"A wild cleric roaming the frontier and slaying deamons with thighs like those!? You simply MUST tell me more. Did your religious convictions come upon you slow at first, or was it all at once like a bolt of lightning?"
The Countess's girthy rod is almost at full mast now, and she one of her delicate hands runs its fingers across her moistening womanhood and traces its way up her shaft greasing it with pussy juice.

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Alex remembers the warning about food and beverage, and elects to ignore the wine. "I wouldn't mind at all." She says, gently taking the brush from her hand and running it through her fur. She's so close, she can practically smell the scent of her womanhood.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"They came in the form of a dream, shortly before some companions and I took on our first daemon. Though I have to admit, that was the only one I've slain so far." Tori watched as the countess started to pleasure herself, showing a complete lack of shame, or modesty, and couldn't help but wonder how she'd react to the rest of the tale. "Still, it was an opponent I won't soon forget; little more than a writhing mass of slimy tentacles cast in the rough shape of a woman that coiled, groped, and ended up getting everywhere." Tori paused for a moment. "What do my thighs have to do with roaming the wilds, and fighting daemons?" she asked.

[Quick question: if the countess's dick was a foot long while flaccid, then how big is it now?]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Tori__________________
[Well assuming she's a shower and not a grower not much longer, but I like to picture the head just poking out of her cleavage if she wasn't already in a somewhat reclined position, so fairly long]

"They're just so damn juicy looking is all, your life is like something out of a harlequin poetic saga! You simply Must tell me what happened next, did you 'Slay' the creature with those juicy thighs, or did you resort to your more than ample bosom? And just how universal are your goddesses axioms? Does Epona still charge you with serving all the hooved creatures witch walk upon the grass of this earth?"
she's now giving her tumescent member long slow strokes evenly greasing it with pre.

Alex__________________

"It's so good to have the company of another warrior for a change, most of my subordinates are a bit too intimidated by me, and I suppose I prefer it that way. I can't have them getting to familiar or comfortable with me, it would only disrupt the chain of command. Still my track record isn't exactly spotless, after all at the end of the day I need someone that can please and keep up with me."

Gruđun says as she grabs another brush and begins getting the tangles out of your tail. Between her unique anatomy and her stunning musculature she has a most beautiful economy of motion, it doesn't hurt that Her DD cup bosom and rosy pink nipples are also most impeccably balanced.

"Tell me, what brings someone like you out all this way? And I don't mean you and those villagers, aside from your pet troll you stick out of the crowd the most. you strike me as someone very far from home"

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I worked as a blacksmith in a village very far away from here, up where the winters are harsh and long. But... after people began to change, we could no longer trade for the materials to keep our forge running." She says, as she brushes the centaur's fur, marveling at her impressive build. Being so close to someone of similar kin to her is most certainly arousing...

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
As she finishes up braiding you tail she moves on to the hair on your head
"Who taught you how to fight? you must be good at it to have survived out there this long."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"We are all taught to fight when we are young. Every single adult in the village can fight... except for the elderly, of course." She answers, running a hand idly through the centaur's tail.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"Well of course not them,"
She says finishing the second braid of your new do. She turns you around to look right at you with those "fuck me" eyes
She leans in for a firm and passionate kiss and waves of golden blond hair wash over you.
As you continue to make out further you feel her hands unbuttoning your blouse to fondle your breasts.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Alex kisses back as her stallion rears inside her pants. Her hands too find their way to the centaur's breasts, groping at them whilst they make out above.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
As the makeout session intensifies Gruđun begins to adjust her 'footing' as she unbuckles Alex's trousers and shoves a hand straight down in grabbing on to your firm and meaty shaft.
A knowing smile graces her lips between contact as she begins to rise up pulling you with her right by the schlong.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Feel something you like, sexy?" She asks in jest, as the 16 inches of horsemeat throbs in her hand. "Been a while since your last stud."

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"Shut up and stand at attention soldier,"
Gruđun says with a wicked grin, yet without a hint of playfulness to her voice as she pushes you back enough to give her room to maniver. Dispite her earlier remarks it appears mixing business with pleasure is a big fantasy of hers.
She trots in place a perfect circle, revealing her sopping moist equine womanhood, her tail swishing side to side,
"Were going out on manuvers"
She says before backing up and firmly slamming you into the weapon rack behind you with the weight of her rump. Snugly pinning you in place, her ass and your belly form the bread of a sopping moist cockmeat sandwich as your raging erection looks you in the eye. She shifts her weight back and forth making sure your manhood is good and smeared before letting off and giving you a little room to 'manuver"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Alex grins and grabs a firm hold of her muscular haunches, before aligning the flat, flared head with the entrance to her mare-gash and pushing inside, rubbing against the velvety folds of her feminine sex. "Oh, this feels so different..." She sighs happily, before beginning to thrust in and out of the musky snatch.