Sagas of Nysa (D&D RP for 3)

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"That's nice." Kaelys let out a soft moan of appreciation. "I've never tried it before but we are quite dexterous so it might be a thing." She shrugged. "I was quite prudish before I met the party and joined the village. Never cared much for clothes but had never got past making out with a couple of boys and a few girls either."

The elf kept teasing the girl switching her feet. "But teasing people did come naturally and I quite enjoy doing it."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I much prefer skipping the teasing and going straight for the good stuff. I'm not sure you should be doing that with your baby inside, though... something this big might do damage." She gasps, biting her lips as her cock throbs against the teasing foot, whilst she works on the other.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"And not only to the baby." She giggled in glee. "Something that large would wreck my pretty little pussy regardless of if it is pregnant or not." She pulled her foot from Alex's grasp instead using both of them to jerk the huge cock. "But that doesn't mean I can't give you a hell of a good time." She used her toe to caress the flared crown while she slid the other to coax the warrior's large balls.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Mmmmm... that feels nice... could you atleast use your mouth in the meantime? I'd recommend against - ahh - s-swallowing... I'm pretty backed up..." She moans, as Kae's soft sole and toes brush over her dark nuts.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"You've been a good girl so... why not?" The young elf pushed the warrior back with her foot before looming over her. She took the large equine cock with both hands before pushing it against her modest breasts pushing them closer together to stimulate it better before taking a tentative lick at it's tip. "This *is* kinda hot." She admitted before liking it more thoroughly. "If you cum over me you're in trouble tho." Kae said before going to town.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Alex leans back and sighs happily, musky pre-cum oozing from her tip and onto Kae's tongue. "Then you're gonna have to - mmmmm - swallow, girl..." She moans, cock throbbing and twitching under Kae's ministrations.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Fuck that... too." She said with fake outrage as he raised her tempo trying to draw out the bounty from the horse girl's loins in a rush before slipping a hand to her orb sized cum ladden balls and pressing them firmly in an attempt to make the white rain over Alex herself.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, that feels nice... keep going, Kae..." She sighs, sinking down a little further as the pre continues to flow. The skin on her balls feels less fragile than on other creatures, and maybe even a bit leathery. "Just don't squeeze to hard... or it's gonna hurt." She moans, as the crown of her cock begins to flare out.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"I'm not that mean." She says as she uses her tongue to massage the large open crown and stimulate the urethra. The elf let herself lean even more forward using her whole body to press against the other girls as she worked her cock even harder.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Oh yeah... right there, Kae!" She moans out, giving her a nice little teaspoon of pre as her cock throbs. Alex jerks her hips and thrusts slightly between the boobage, getting close to cumming.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Uh hum." She said waiting for that confirmation, lips filled with cock. She kept pumping it faster and faster the over lubricated shaft until it started to twitch, taking the opportunity to aim it towards the equine gifted own breasts."Go on already!"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Just... need a little more leverage..." She moans out, getting up a bit and pressing Kae's breasts tightly around her meat as she rapidly thrusts between them. "Yes! Oh gods, yes!" She goes, stiff cock threatening to blast off and rain cum all over.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Asher looked around for those of his group he saw the villagers but he couldn't spot Tori, Kae or even Alex he sighed not wanting to look like a defenseless kid looking his mommy he instead took a seat somewhere and twidled his thumbs. He wasn't quite sure on what to tell them I mean it didn't seem like a completely terrible thing to have that shark put us under contract..Asher makes a face and shakes his head just generally pondering the thought didn't feel right whatever true nature the shark had for the villagers he knew he had to inform the others.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Come on!" The elf shouted excitedly taking two of her fingers lubed up with pre and shoved in the other girls ass teasingly searching for her prostate.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
As soon as Kaelys prods that lump of nerves and tissue, Alex clenches hard and jerks up, before firing thick jets of cum into the air, and raining it down on both of them as she moans wildly.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"I know I'm partly to blame but... Did you really need to make this much of a mess?" The elf did not stop pumping as the thick white cum splashed the both of them. "Is it true what they say? If you continue to jerk it, it feels so good it kinda hurts?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Dep - aangh - depends on the person..." She pants. "Doesn't hurt, but... would need a throat, atleast... to get off now..."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
The elf smiled letting go of the equine shaft. "I'll keep that in mind." She said walking back towards the shore. "Well, I guess I'll need to scrub myself very hard now... you really were all pent up."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Heh, I sure was... I'll help do yours, then you can help me." She smiles, following her and helping Kae scrub herself of semen.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Asher having waited for about thirty minutes now began to sigh, where in the world could they had gone? He wasn't gone for that long at least he didn't think so. He hopped off the stump he had sat on and dusted his bottom off causing his butt to jiggle slightly, the info wasn't gonna get delivered itself so he had to to start looking he walked around casually trying to look natural but his efforts made him look more awkward as he walked around quickly the face of worry obvious in the bunny boy's face.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Tori was finishing negotiations with the food vendor, she saw Asher milling about the crowd, apparently lost. "Asher, over here!" she called.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Asher jumps a bit looking for the voice that he figured was Tori's before spotting her, "Oh thank goodness!" He said making his towards her finding a spot to sit next to her. "I-I went to have a bit of an...walk but then you all vanished...there's something that I think you should know...we should all know." Asher said looking towards the food by the food vendor sniffing a bit as his tummy gave a slight growl obviously not happy with the fact that Asher had been starving himself for the sake of the group.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Asher, eat something," said Tori, in that stern mother voice that would brook no argument. "I'm going to go let the villagers know that they can get a bite to eat over here. She promptly turned on her heels and left to fetch the rest of her companions. A few minutes later, she returned with a line of villagers, and a couple of the centaur guards who had agreed to let them get a meal. Taking a seat next to Asher, she pulled up a plate of food and tossed the merchant a few silver to cover her meal. "Now then, what's this important news?" she asked around a mouthful of goose.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Asher pops a piece of fruit into his mouth chewing it slowly before looking towards Tori to answer he leans forward and speaks lowly "Well I mentioned I went to take a walk...but I didn't say that I was tailing the captain of these here centaurs..apparently the lord or whatever is a shark...but that doesn't matter the thing that worries me is that I think they plan to collect the useful ones of our group putting us under contract.." Asher goes to have a look around to see if there isn't any people eavesdropping then he looks back at her to continue "I dunno if they're gonna take everyone of us...and to top things off they seemed to be even more interested in Kae...with her being a full elf." He frowns as he finally finishes adjusting himself as he pulls his hood back some not letting it drop. It looked as if he wasn't eating much either nerves must of been getting to him, "I just think we should be careful is all I usually don't truse too much when contracts come into play.." He says as he looks rests his head on his hand.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, I wasn't expecting him to let us all crash here out of the kindness of his heart; rulers rarely work that way," said Tori, remembering the demands of the constable who ran the keep she had lived in for so long; everyone had to pull their weight. "If all he wants from the villagers is taxes, then that's fair; we'll just have to negotiate some leeway for them until they can find jobs and get back on their feet. As for contracts, well, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Either way, it doesn't look like we have much choice but to hear him out."

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Asher nods to himself before taking another bite of his food "I suppose you may be right...maybe we should hear the guy out I mean we're already asking him for alot to just stay here especially with our numbers." He looks in the distance obviously not very happy with what's happening, he looks toward Tori and raises a brow "Then we should at least prepare ourselves for the worst..he mentioned to the captain that he wanted her to gather those that would speak for the villagers...that probably would mean the elder and others.." He says before pushing his plate aside "I should speak with him about this he deserves to know as well.." Asher says hopping off the chair to leave.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori watched the little man walk off, before looking around for the nearest centaur, and calling to get their attention.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
The centaur approached Tori just as their buxom blond commander was returning to address them.

"the Baron Blackwood requests and audience with you and your leaders right away"
she said as two other strangers suddenly approach your party,

One is a well hung male Saytr who interrupts to tell you that
"The Dutchess Dewinter would like to invite you and your speakers to have dinner at her tent"

The other is a short female jackalope with a somewhat awkward gait that hands you a sealed letter that smells of jasmine and lavender.

"Jeez, word travels almost as fast as we do."
The Centaur Commander said rolling her eyes