Saendra talk options

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
If you help her on her quest, thus enabling her self-destruction, Saendra will gladly sail out into the stars on a spaceship held together by duct tape and hope.

Of course, it's worth noting that a man dies if you don't help to enable her self-destruction, unless you just leave her hanging after SQ1. Following Saendra may be necessary not to protect her, but to protect the other people that she's putting in harm's way.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@Savin: Right, that's what I was asking. Either way looks like she'll need some form of ship for the quest.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hmmm with SQ1 have one chance to mess up stuff then SQ2 having two if this go...we would have interesting storyline. Unless Savin will not keep up with adding more and more ways to mess up in later SQ's. Or he will just let us see at some point final SQ so we can be satisfied of completing her storyline and enjoy reward...assuming Seandra will live by then and I take her been alive may be needed to get best final rewards.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So after it Seandra story will be closed in term of progress and we either mourn her death or rejoice profits of her been alive after all that shit she went throu? I scared to think what way to screw up SQ3 you will come with. IF trend would continue that mean 3 stages and 3 chances to mess up final story quest.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Following Saendra may be necessary not to protect her, but to protect the other people that she's putting in harm's way.
TBF, Peter's case proves that she doesn't need to do much of anything to put people in danger. Even if she were to sit there and do nothing, everyone she ever knew in a meaningful capacity can get dragged into the conflict by the Black Void. And since she almost certainly can't give them what they want without getting murderated or worse, there are no clear good outs for her.

Reactions: critlocked

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I have a question will Saendra ever be sexable in a more traditional way?
Missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

The answer is maybe. Anal is (I assume) Savin´s biggest fetish, and seeing as she´s kind of the spiritual successor to Helia, CoC´s biggest buttslut and analmander, I assume that´s going to be the main focus for her.
But I´d like to think that we´ll get inside the bitch pussy one day.
Maybe after Saendra quest III

HaremGod

Jan 11, 2017
Missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

The answer is maybe. Anal is (I assume) Savin´s biggest fetish, and seeing as she´s kind of the spiritual successor to Helia, CoC´s biggest buttslut and analmander, I assume that´s going to be the main focus for her.
But I´d like to think that we´ll get inside the bitch pussy one day.
Maybe after Saendra quest III

Not neccessarily for the purpose of reproduction though that is a possible side effect and/or bonus that might occur and not even necessarily missionary I merely meant that I really like her character and would love to fuck her pussy

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Reactions: Brock

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Savin not fond of vag sex scenes cuz that in 99% cases lead to people crying about "certain type of X-packs he really dislike due to events in past". So someday in a few years we may get it but it would be still not as amazin scene as others he may write for her.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Savin not fond of vag sex scenes cuz that in 99% cases lead to people crying about "certain type of X-packs he really dislike due to events in past". So someday in a few years we may get it but it would be still not as amazin scene as others he may write for her.

*Is screaming in the background that sterilex exists now* :U

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
If only he added a blurb in a scene with Anno or Saendra that they are on sterilix and removes/edits the mentiones of condoms from Anno's scenes when she gets on board...

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Exactly hard tedious enough that I'm not going to do it. Someone else is welcome to trawl through and make the edits.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Mmmph I see, I don't trust my writing skills to take it on. I know from my friend online that my grammar is terrible at times. That and run on sentences, incomplete sentences and what not. I'm severely out of practice when it comes to writing.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So aside fact you not going do this all for past puppies Savin will future puppies of yours noticing existance of Sterlix can be a thing?

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Hugs. You're already a magnificent bastard. But if you do this you'll be an even more magnificent bastard. Sterilex conversions for existing condom scenes with all the pup sluts would be amazing.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well @HugsAlright if you spend time inbwteen new glorious evol...errr resting out from writing more puppy stuff to slowly work throu some of previous scenes of puppies to make them support use of Sterlix...all it possible. Or some say: Sky is the limit. :catte:

Not looking like Savin will try come to new excuse.