Rorai's Free Commissions

Colourless

Aug 29, 2015
Let's try this again, my main Steele:
anthro canine-morph; male; 6'2" / 1.88m; white, black and gray fur all over - basically somewhere between your typical wolf and husky.

face: brown eyes, black nose, long-ish white hair between the ears; overall pretty fuzzy, particularly around the cheeks and chin - basically a furry with a chin beard. the longer fur tends to be lighter and the shorter fur darker. Slightly more masculine than the average.

body: Decently well-trained, but mostly covered by all the fuzz. Has a white spot of fur going from his chin over his throat and torso to his crotch. Somewhat of a small mane going over his neck, also a prominent tuft of longer for on his chest. the fur on his arms is mostly short with longer tufts on his elbows. Clawed fingers and paw pads, otherwise white fur on his palms. tail goes from grey to not quite white and increasingly fuzzier towards the tip. Digitigrade legs with paws, fur and coloration like the arms.

clothing and equipment: light armor/combat gear, something like the weavemail coat from Uveto; no shoes or gloves. Main weapons a modified Arc Caster and a Hardlight Knife, also carries a Plasma Rifle around. Reaper Armamants Shield Generator, whatever that may look like that. Carries the various Smuggler gadgets - Flashbangs, grenades, Stealth Generator, Mag Binders - somewhere on his person.

lewd details: big canine penis (20 inches, but smaller is okay if that size doesn't look good to you) stored in a sheath; apple sized, fuzzy balls; his butt is perky and round. All the fleshy bits are coloured black.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Got a generic-ish lizard maleherm from a transformative I wrote
You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a reptile-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 5 feet and 11 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.8 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re not wearing a single scrap of armor, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by anyundertop. If anyone sees you now, they’re sure to think you’re a nudist!

Your face is that of a lizard, complete with a toothy maw and pointed snout. Gray scales complete the look, making you look quitefearsome. Overall, your visage has a somewhat masculine, angular jawline and lean lips. Your eyes are reptilian; black slits set within blue orbs. An off-blue line at the sides betray the presence of a second set of eyelids. You have no hair, showing only shiny plates where your hair should be. Apair of rounded protrusions with small holes on the sides of your head serve as your ears. A lengthy, tapered tongue fills your mouth, able to stretch out almost nine inches in order to taste the very air.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, covered in a layer of gray scales. Your arms appear relatively normal, though your fingers are tipped with claws instead of fingernails. You have slim hips, and your bottom molds closely against your form. A tapered tail hangs down from just above your ass. It sways back and forth, assisting you with keeping your balance. Two plantigrade legs grow down from your slim hip, ending in clawed feet. There are three long toes on the front and a small hind-claw on the back. Your middle is fairly well-toned.

You have an average chest with toned pectoral muscles, capped with one nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink. When you’re aroused enough, your 0.2-inch nipples pop out, ready for action.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your snake-cock is 7 inches long and 1.2 inches across when fully erect. It’s a deep, iridescent purple in color. Unlike a human penis, the shaft is patterned with multiple bulbous bumps to stimulate potential partners, and the whole of its length is glossy and smooth. A scaly scale-plated, scrotum filled with two testes swings low under your member. You estimate each testicle to be about two inches around and 0.5 inches across.

You have a gray, alien slit, with one 0.3-inch clit and an intact hymen. Occasional beads of fem-cum drip from your snatch. The exterior lips are subtle and narrow, making your lengthy entrance a little more discrete.

You have one unclaimed asshole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

I’m pretty far down the queue, so not great odds. I’ll give it a shot anyways.

Last edited:

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
To fit the spoopy Halloween theme, pls could you do the Seer *ta daaa*

Seer.png
Seer_Nips.png
Aullama_commission.png

Taizoth_Moros

Nov 10, 2017

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
And wait just a minute here!
Screenshot_2019-11-11 Rorai's Free Commissions(2).png
Like cmon, you didn't even ask if they still do art pieces, you just copypasted this!
... ah jeez, im just being grumpy, dont mind me.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
This looks pretty fun. Kinda like playing a slot machine.

You are a human. You’re a good 8 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.44 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit pitch-black platemail, using a pair of boxers for underwear, and girding your upper body with an undershirt.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with dark skin. Overall, your visage has a rugged looking face and beard that are surely handsome. Like twinkling beacons, fiery blue eyes seem to draw the attention of everyone around you. Your ear-length, black smooth hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Parts of your body show abstract fiery blue tattoos, ones that glow faintly with a pleasant aura. Parts of your body emit lust-scented pheromones, enticing potential mates. You have slim hips, and your rear end molds closely against your form. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your midriff is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a robust chest with extremely pronounced pectoral muscles, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are brown.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your dick is 12 inches long and 2.5 inches across when fully erect. A mostly full sack with a pair of apple-sized testicles swings heavily beneath your prick. You estimate each testicle to be about 12 inches around and 3.7 inches across.

You have one ass, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Taizoth_Moros

Nov 10, 2017
And wait just a minute here!
View attachment 10845
Like cmon, you didn't even ask if they still do art pieces, you just copypasted this!
... ah jeez, im just being grumpy, dont mind me.

Hey, I was at Halloween Horror Nights at the time. I got a random email and just re-posted my old request. I still wanted the same art done. And from what I remember from a while back was that this was meant for side art to be done for fun. If I was mistaken, I'm sorry.

Reactions: kybilion