Rorai's Free Commissions

Rorai

Apr 27, 2016
Was busy last weekend so didn't get to work on anything, but I did stumble across these old unfinished ones so i thought i would post them. As long as nothing comes up I should finish up and post Zevos's tomorrow night so stay tuned!
penny2.jpg zil4.jpg

Vergil1989

Feb 1, 2018
Illinois
All of these pics are VERY impressive, truly! I don't recall if I ever saw your work on the old Fen Forums or not, but yeesh, these are pretty amazing. And yeah, I used to be around before the giant crash this place went through, but I've only recently returned. I wasted no time in getting a fanfic going when I saw the section there, which is actually kinda why I'm here...

I need a pic for Cassandra Blackbriar, my soon to be tiefling dragon blooded sorceress. I HAD found a good picture for her during the Evil Campaign, Cult of the Damned, but between some group drama and losing track of my stuff for her, I lost the picture I'd found for her as well. I don't even know if you'd be interested in something like this, but I have a description in my head if you're up to doing this that I can easily post here later. Either way, keep up the amazing work Rorai and good luck to you!

Zavos

May 7, 2016
This looks amazing! I don't know what else to say, I absolutely love the way this turns out, and it feels all the more special because its one of my OCs.

Vergil1989

Feb 1, 2018
Illinois
All of these pics are VERY impressive, truly! I don't recall if I ever saw your work on the old Fen Forums or not, but yeesh, these are pretty amazing. And yeah, I used to be around before the giant crash this place went through, but I've only recently returned. I wasted no time in getting a fanfic going when I saw the section there, which is actually kinda why I'm here...

I need a pic for Cassandra Blackbriar, my soon to be tiefling dragon blooded sorceress. I HAD found a good picture for her during the Evil Campaign, Cult of the Damned, but between some group drama and losing track of my stuff for her, I lost the picture I'd found for her as well. I don't even know if you'd be interested in something like this, but I have a description in my head if you're up to doing this that I can easily post here later. Either way, keep up the amazing work Rorai and good luck to you!

Addendum:

I posted this a while ago, and never included a proper descript since I wasn't sure if you'd even do so since it wasn't CoC or TiTS related, but meh, I'll give it a shot all the same I guess. :D Anyway, I have a description up on my fanfic I have up here on the forums, Cult of the Damned, for when Cassandra's still human if you want to try your hand at her as such, but for her fully realized tiefling form, here's what I was thinking at least. Anyway, if you don't take on the job, it's fine, but it doesn't hurt to ask right? :D

Cassandra's about 5 foot 6 inches, 20 years old, at about a 136 lbs or so. She's tall yet slender, unused to a life of physical activity, having always been the studious bookworm type. Her wide hips and rear end, along with moderately small, D breasts, are about the only real curves she has to her name. Cascading waves of raven hair fall down over her shoulders and down to the small of her back, which she usually leaves to flow about behind her save for when she ties it up into a functional bun when she's busy working on a project or....other things. Her eyes are an ember like orange, her skin a pale, near albino shade of milky white, with just noticeable scales that one can feel under their fingers, which are quite soft if 'hard', somewhere between a dragon's scales and human skin. Two curved, backward facing horns point towards the back of her head, and a long, serpentine tail with an arrow shaped 'head' protrudes just from the top of her rump that casually curls to and fro much like a snake. Typically dresses in traveling dresses, boots, and fingerless gloves when she's on the road, Cassandra prefers low cut, beautiful dresses of spidersilk and its like that allow her to move somewhat freely if the need arises. (IE, no ridiculous trains or the like) She always has, or at least has it close, an intricate wooden staff made from ash, with a number of arcane runes carved into the wood itself, the 'branches' of which curl around a large chunk of emerald, the color of which had once matched the color of her eyes before her fiendish heritage manifested itself.

Joseph porst

Nov 5, 2017
do you do oc im just asking i dont have descprtion like everyone else i have picures and do you have google hangouts or kik i can send them throught there thanks

ApocMora

Jul 25, 2016
Colorado
I have the same question. These are fantastic and I would love to request a drawing if possible. And if not, then just please keep sharing your art, it is wonderful to see.

Reactions: Soldier660

Rorai

Apr 27, 2016
do you do oc im just asking i dont have descprtion like everyone else i have picures and do you have google hangouts or kik i can send them throught there thanks

Yes I'll do anything acceptable on these forums no matter the origins of the idea, picture reference is great so that's totally fine!

Still accept Requests ?

Yes! I will continue to accept requests until i inevitably disappear again, so feel free to take a spot

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
I seriously can't express how amazing it is that such a talented artist would work for free :negativeman:

Reactions: Soldier660

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
I always like to see if people with draw the character I'm working on.

Nillep

Nillep is a Zelunickkin. Which means she has large black eyes and a noseless face. The large grin she seems to perpetually have reveals sharp teeth in her mouth and an occasional glimpse at her long, skinny forked tongue. Along her neck she has gill like slits that replace her need for a nose.

Her arms and legs are both double jointed and capable of bending forward and backwards. Both her arms and legs are capped by hand like appendages that have sharp claw like black fingernails. The hands on her arms are shaped much like a humans while the "feet" have a second thumb where a pinky would be. Just above her tight slender butt she has three wriggling spaded tails longer than she is tall, each glinting in the light revealing the blades in the spaded tips.

Nillep herself is barely three feet tall and her frame is very thin both because of her small stature and likely malnutrition. She has gray skin with a blue tinge and snow white hair, however from beneath her hat is a slight glow indicating her hair glows red in the dark. While it's difficult to tell under her baggy clothes you imagine her breasts are B-cup.

She wears ratty clothes that have been patched countless time and hang off her slender form indicating that she scrounged them from wherever she could find them. At first glance it would appear she's wearing a trench coat but a closer look indicates that it's actually just a normal coat that was meant for a larger race and a dirty dress shirt underneath. On her head she wears an old tophat that seems to always be tilted one way or the other.

My profile picture is also her for reference.

Doranova

Aug 25, 2017
Hello ! I really like your artsytle so I'd like to request a arts for my character (my english is not perfect, so sorry for any mistake ^^")

So my character is a calm Ausar vigilante, using long rifle and making justice by the scope of her weapon.

You are a half-ausar. You’re a good 7 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.13 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a shiny, silver and black bodysuit, using a set of plain panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a sports bra. You got a ski mask that it is used as a tactical glasses, that hang around your neck.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with tan skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with succulent lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Regular blue eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The lengthy, silver-blue hair on your head is overlapped by a pair of pointed dog ears. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have girly hips that draw the attention of those around you, and your butt has the barest amount of sexy jiggle. A long, fuzzy gray dogtail sprouts just above your fair bottom, wagging to and fro whenever you are happy. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your belly is fairly well-toned.

You have two hand-filling breasts, capped with one 0.3-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink. You could easily fill a D-cup bra.
I would like to have my character her rifle over the shoulder in her body suit and in her casual clothes, like in this image
latest
So here is the reference images :

Overhaul inspiration for the caracter
1518612777-6c4.png
How i see the reinforced bodysuit (in the same color scheme if it's possible)
1518610924-riley-sniper.png
How i see her "casual" clothes (she always wears gloves in both configuration)
1518611723-idols-c0c010-6259073.jpg
And this is the appearence of the rifle i want to see her pose with, if it possible with a scope
1518611739-g36e2.jpg
I hope i'm not to annoying with all of that ^^"

Reactions: Thi

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Well if you're still doing requests, gimme some of dat Mirrin. I'd love to see her in your style doing a generic strongman pose like this while wearing super short shorts and a loose tank top.

Mirrin.png

Reactions: Freed85

ApocMora

Jul 25, 2016
Colorado
Character Request
Been working on a primary personal character idea, and decided for overall concept to be simple, though I hope sufficiently detailed.

Character Details:
Male Human
Height: 5 foot 5 inch/1.651 meters
Attire: When wearing non, still has on the silver wrist bands on left arm from reference photo.
When clothed: Moded cargo pants. Reference images. Grey boots. Reference images. Simple tucked in t-shirt of similar color to pants and boots, with some of the green glow lines showing through.

Face: Fully humanoid. Eyes a nearly toxic green, no pupils. Whites of eyes possibly tinged green, not sure what would look best. If teeth shown, Either white or green, not sure which. Standard straight teeth for the most part, except slightly pointed upper and lower canines. Smiles are not friendly, more a mask hiding waiting death.

Hair: Reference photo-Tired Man, light green shade against black body. Or none if better.

Body: Standard humanoid, reference image Tired Man for musculature level.

Scars: Cracks and splits along body. High concentration along hands and forearms. Overall feeling is of a damaged vessel, leaking energy from the inside. Increased wear along joints, folds, and impact points like feet. Web like pattern of cracks along right side (arrow on silhouette) of head/face from a violent impact to the cheek bone.

Frame: As seen in Tired Man reference image.

Genitals: Normal human penis shape. Circumcised, 6.5 inches long, 1.5 inches wide. Testicles are 1 inch in width and 1.8 in height. Normal butt.

Color Scheme Preference: Green and Black

tired man.jpg zdgtjtgj.png Color reference 2.jpg Apoc Token 1.png

Last edited:

Machina

Feb 22, 2018
If you're still accepting ideas, here's mine:

Echo and Soli, fluffy kitsune twins.

Both of them are 5'0, with neck-length hair and a big fluffy tail with a white tip. Echo is a trap and has pastel pink hair tied in a high ponytail with a fringe, Soli is female and has mint green hair, and she doesn't tie it up or anything. Their eyes match each other's hair. They both wear matching blue eyeshadow.

Echo has perky A cup breasts, and Soli is flat chested. Echo's penis is 3 inches hard, 1.5 soft, but is locked in chastity. Her two testicles are a centimeter across. Soli wears the key on a necklace. They're both smol and cute, and maybe a tiiiiiny bit plump. Think "plush." Definitely far below chubby, though.

Personality-wise, Echo is a timid and shy neutral good masochist who cries easily, and Soli is a chaotic evil sadist who delights in going as far as possible (if you tell her she can do whatever she wants to you, long story short you will never have kids). Echo is homoflexible, Soli is heteroflexible. They have the same taste in men, which is generally just anyone you can find on New Texas.

As for a pose, I'm thinking maybe Echo is on her back on a bed with her wrists bound together, and Soli is wearing a strap-on dildo and fucking her. If you're comfortable drawing more extreme content, Soli could also be pulling a string of urethra beads that are definitely too big out of Echo with one hand, and squeezing her balls with the other. Maybe Echo has some mild bruises on her legs and torso. No blood though.

Also my ultimate fetish is thighhighs, especially when they squeeze the leg chub. Echo and Soli both wear pure white thighhighs. Other garments optional.

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
Here's my Steele. Her name is Blue. DId my best to make her the best bimbo I could make.

Appearance

Blue Steele

You started your journey as a half-ausar, but you’ve become a huskar over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 5 feet and 2 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.57 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re not wearing a single scrap of armor, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop. You’re a shameless exhibitionist and proud of it, flaunting your naked body and giving the entire galaxy quite an eyeful!

Your face is human in shape and structure, with shimmering, tan skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with scylla-tier, luminous pink lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Like twinkling beacons, luminous pink eyes seem to draw the attention of everyone around you. The ass-length, platinum blonde curly hair on your head is overlapped by a pair of pointed dog ears. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. Because it constantly produces a steady stream of wet lube, the inside of your mouth stays well lubricated. You are currently wearing Jerynn’s Collar around your neck.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Above your shoulders and around your neck grows a mane of fluffy, blue fur, making you appear quite royal. Nestled between your breasts is a fluffy ball of blue fur. Your skin is secreting a constant layer of lubrication, giving it a slick oiled shine. Your entire body emits aphrodisiac-laced pheromones, enticing potential mates. A coat of blue fur covers your arms, giving them a distinctly animalistic bent. Your fingers are tipped with short, canine claws as well, just like one of the ausar. You have flaring, cow-like hips that swell disproportionately wide on your lithe frame, and your expansive, jiggling rear end wobbles like a bowl full of jello as you walk.

On one of your ass cheeks is a barcode, placed there by Dr. Belle for her scientific research, and to remind you of your place as her pet. To highlight your vulgarity, a tattoo is permanently printed on your lower back, advertising how much of a slut you are to anyone who sees it. A long, fuzzy blue dogtail sprouts just above your expansive, jiggling butt, wagging to and fro whenever you are happy. Two plantigrade legs grow downwards from your waist, ending in dog-like paws. Your belly is pretty decent-sized. There’s no real hiding it.

You have two breasts, capped with one lactation-slicked, pliable nipple-cunt each. The rather huge areolae are pink. While you may appear to have inverted nipples, your chest actually houses wet, slippery secrets. A finger or cock could easily slip inside you to give and get as much pleasure as any crotch-couched cunt. Your basketball-sized, cream-stuffed tits are so full that they might burst! They radiate a constant yet rhythmic pulse of pressure, a sign that you are quite the productive cream factory! You could easily fill a big GG-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have two slobbering, suula-like honeypots, both similar in appearance.

Your first entrance is a pink, suula pussy with one 0.7-inch clit, profusely seeping immense streams of milk, its lips loosened by frequent fucking.

The second slit is a pink, suula vagina with one 0.7-inch clit, profusely seeping immense streams of milk, its lips loosened by frequent fucking.

Each vagina’s exterior openings are framed in writhing tentacles and the interiors are lined with aphrodisiac-laced cilia. They’re puffed out slightly, seemingly constantly engorged with girl flesh.
You have one sphincter, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with immense streams of lubricant gushing profusely from the orifice, unrestrained and unending. Your soft donut of a pucker protrudes obscenely, almost like a miniature pubic mound that rubs against your buns with every step you take.

In general, I pretty much see my Steele like, a mix of Anno in this image https://www.fenoxo.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/dsan_anno_syri_questyrobo.jpg (But maybe with a slightly smaller breast size) and https://e621.net/post/show/1293738/-3-anthro-big_breasts-blush_sticker-bracelet-breas

Boomer Fegte

Aug 14, 2019
Cyber or Phantom is a 22 year old beautiful female 5’9” 120lbs humanoid with emerald green eyes, & Electric blue hair, dragon like feathered wings, a dragon like tail, and long silky emerald green fur except on face, hands, feet, stomach, crotch, and nipples.

She is a Multi Dimensional special forces character from a game i played

She has 2 names she is called by Cyber is what she is called when out in public she is what is called a laser Jockey she can fire lasers from her hands and can manipulate the light to make cool laser shows and or to attack/defend.

In secret she is also called Phantom; she can also turn into a being of pure electrical energy and enter and control electrical devices tho not many know of this aspect of her being.

Last edited:

Rorai

Apr 27, 2016
Hello all, I'm back and alive for a short time! I'm looking to fill some free time with one or two requests before this Halloween. As per usual, if interested simply post your (single character) request here and I will randomly choose among them! Since its been so long I will only be taking requests posted after this reply, good luck!

Reactions: n666 and Zavos

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Hello all, I'm back and alive for a short time! I'm looking to fill some free time with one or two requests before this Halloween. As per usual, if interested simply post your (single character) request here and I will randomly choose among them! Since its been so long I will only be taking requests posted after this reply, good luck!

Fleda, mean mouse mechanic for pi-Rat gang.

https://i.imgur.com/AzXdIav.png
https://i.imgur.com/2D09ldm.png

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'm still interested in seeing my male Steele, These are my headcanon hues: http://i.imgur.com/rIrRaqu.png
  • Male. Former human, now alien hybrid. 6 feet and 2 inches/1.88 meters tall.
  • Clothing: weavemail coat or Frostbane Mail.
  • Equipment: Predator Talons or Custom Shock Gear.
  • Face: human. Features: a somewhat masculine, angular jawline and slender lips. Has antlers (seven-inch long and fork into two points), pig ears, gryvain green eyes. Hair: neck-length, dirty blond hair (headcanon: shaggy, colour closer to sandy brown)
  • Skin: bark over pale blue skin.
  • Body: “Bear-like upper frame, voluminous and imminently cuddly." Has cocknipples (headcanon: cockhead-shaped nipples in moobs-ish chest) and regular-to-large areolae. Six demon tentacocks, teal vanae markings. "Horse" arms and raskvel legs. Gills. Pleasant hips, hand-filling rear. Has a suula cuntsnake. “Your belly would just barely push past the waistband of a pair of pants. It’s a little bit of a muffin-top.”
  • Genitalia at waist: two 7 inches long and 1.9 inches thick demonic penises. (Foreskinned/knotted/nubbed).
    A nubby canine pussy with two 0,5-inch clits. “Thin streams of girl-cum occasionally dribble from your slavering cunt, its lips slightly parted. The whole thing puffs out slightly, seemingly constantly engorged ever since your play with a pussy pump.
    Full sack with four baseball-sized balls that swings heavily. Each testicle is about nine inches around and 2.7 inches across.
    Rear has slight signs of moisture bordering its edges. Has used Anusoft.